Hook, Line and Sinker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she again whispered in that quiet-loud sort of way, and then she put the tip of my cock in her mouth, licking it slowly in a circular pattern. I was practically in ecstasy already.

She stopped sucking and crawled slowly across my body, her breasts brushing and pressing on each part as she did. She kissed my stomach, then stopped to lick and bite my nipple. First her tongue made circular motions around my nipple, then she bit it lightly and pressed her lips onto it, sucking on it. She kept crawling forward, her face level with mine. She kissed and bit her way up my neck, then stopped when her eyes were level with mine.

"You see?" she said, her face coming closer to mine, "It's much nicer to give in." She leaned down and kissed me slowly, passionately, pushing my arms up and to the side. As she did that, I felt something snap onto my wrists. I tried to move them forward and realized they were bound to the sides of the bed. The whole time she kept kissing me more and more intensely, pushing her body into mine. I tried pushing her off with the force of my legs but she held on, grinding her pussy near my dick as she did it. Waves of pleasure and fear alternated through me. She pushed herself up and started crawling back down my body, kissing each part as she did so.

"Don't worry, Agent Cristoph," she held down my legs as she nibbled on my balls and inner thighs, teasing them lightly with her lips and then licking them. "The cuffs are only on until you're properly acclimated."

So I've been made. The mission was a failure. I felt cuffs click onto my legs as well. I was completely immobilized.

"You'll get used to this," she said, climbing back up. "Here's your first lesson: Sometimes being captive can be good." She climbed on and put my cock into her pussy. She started rocking back and forth, pumping hard. "You just have to know how to give in first."

She gyrated in a circular motion with her hips. It felt so good. I couldn't help the climax rising inside me.

"You want this," she said, pumping harder and faster.

Soon I exploded in an intense orgasm directly into her. I collapsed back into the bed, spent and weak. She got up and walked away.

"Remember this, Agent Christoph. Your education will continue soon."

To my horror, those words filled me with anticipation.

12