Marathon's New Power

Story Info
Mindforce enslaves student to quarantine his breeding power.
3.2k words
4.32
23.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dajaska
Dajaska
173 Followers

Ms. Mindforce, Anomaly Team member, psionic powerhouse, and now instructor at the Anomaly Academy shuffled papers in her large office. As a teen, her psychic inner desire to be attractive, loved, and accepted -- absorbed media depictions, along with subconsciously reading men's desires, and had shaped her own DNA into a dreamlike vision of beauty. Her whole form a postage stamp for unrealistic beauty standards. Down to scalp follicles producing platinum blonde hair without dye.

Almost a decade past her teen years, she toned down her dress, wearing a conservative blouse with long skirt. But she still left men gawking like the nervous student before her.

"Um, Ms Mindforce. I think I got an eighteen-power," said the appropriately named Marathon. A quick glance at his file, he had the rather unimpressive anomaly power of increased stamina and a light healing factor. He could run for days and only needed a few hours of sleep a week.

"Oh yeah?" she said dismissively. "Getting a second anomaly power at eighteen can happen, yes but its unlikely." More likely to be struck by lightening. "Then tell me about this new power of yours."

"Um.. well," he fidgeted awkwardly.

"Out with it."

"Its about my penis."

Her eyes narrowed, "This better not be a prank, or you won't make it to graduation."

"Its not, I swear."

He felt so full of anxiety she couldn't get a read without delving into his mind. Did someone put him up to this?

She rolled her eyes. "Okay. What about you penis?"

"Well first, since my birthday its doubled in size."

An exaggeration surely, but she shrugged, "Growth spurt is not abnormal for teens."

"And when I get an erection, girls start acting real strange."

"Strange how?"

"Well things happen, and um... Vanishing Act and Fireworks Girl... are um... pregnant."

He knocked up two girls? Geez.

But she shook her head, "A big dick and getting a girl pregnant is not a super power." Though there were probably plenty of guys who thought that way.

"I know, but they act weird, like a different person. So aggressive. Suddenly all over me. Maybe its psionic, like you."

She sighed. She'd seen this before. Another student who didn't want to graduate and leave the Academy, so they made up some fantasy power strong enough put them on the Team. But the Anomaly Team was dangerous, and no one knew that better than her. She glanced at the photo on her desk, herself and Fastbreaker only three years ago.

However it was at least a bit odd. Kara (Vanishing Act) seemed like a whore, but Yu getting all preggers? Hmm. That didn't seem like her. So as dumb as this all was, she did have to test him.

She groaned. But that meant giving him an erection. Jesus Christ, how would she- ah yes. Time for a distraction technique called: Tatiana.

She stood up and motioned to her examination couch. "Come over here."

"Want me to lay down?" he asked.

"Just sit normally. Lean back." She sat in the accompanying chair, legal pad in hand. She crossed her legs and focused, "Close your eyes. Open your mind to me."

For Marathon, the room melted away. He sat on a chair in a dimly lit club. The stage had a stripper pole, and above were large words written in a weird alphabet with backwards letters.

For Mindforce, she walked a delicate line. He was eighteen, an adult, sure -- but still her student. She put in Tatiana, tall dark hair stripper, sharp heels, tight booty shorts, bikini top, all neon green with sequins. Then let her dance in the stage of his mind. Sexy and alluring, but nothing X-rated. Her dancer kept her clothes on, no nipples showing, and definitely no touching. She wasn't trying to get him off.

As she waited she again thought of Fastbreaker. Had it really been three years since she had been with a man? Years of torture, not knowing if he was dead, or just lost in that portal. She wanted to wait for him. But she bit her lip, was she going to end up thirty and unmarried?

She sensed nothing. No psionic energy in the air. But there was an effect for him.

She stared at the huge bulge tenting his pants. Geez. She tapped her pen. 'Doubled in size,' he had said.

For Marathon, Tatiana let go of the stripper pole and sauntered towards him. She straddled his chair, and began a lap dance. He noticed a ribbon of blond color down her hair. And her bikini top changed from green to white. Her tight ass ground into his crotch.

Mindforce dabbed the sweat off her forehead, and had to admit, god I want to get laid. Been far too long.

In the dreamscape, Tatiana warped and distorted, skin paled, breasts grew, streaks of blonde became more pronounced. One eye turned blue.

Holy shit, she thought. I'm so horny! Is this his cock?

She could barely believe it, but he was right! He had a real eighteen-power! It came from his erection, but how? Still nothing psionic. Biological maybe, pheromones? A strong sharp smell hung in the air. But she had to know more.

I need a closer look.

"Take out your dick for me," she said to both body and mind.

He obeyed the stripper who whispered in his ear, undoing the button on his pants and zipping, freeing his engorged member.

She stared in awe of his amazing, perfect dick. It almost looked fake. Too good to be true. Like a costume piece, or one of those huge dildos girls bought as a joke gift.

It must have given Kara and Yu one hell of a pounding when he knocked them up. God, they were probably virgins too! Even for an experienced woman like Mindforce it looked like a jackhammer. Just imagine your first time being bred with a cock like this!

Touched it lightly with her index finger, still felt no psi power. Finger moved to her her lips.

"Oh!" she moaned as a flash of heat ran through her body.

She froze. "Oh my god! What am I doing? Have I lost my mind?"

She scurried over to the door.

Click, went the lock.

Just imagine if someone came in! Seeing her taste a student's dick and they'd get the complete wrong idea! They wouldn't understand how important this was.

Hmm, but she still needed more data.

She had an analysis machine built by Ultra-Maker, which would help. But she couldn't just cut off a piece of his dick. She shook her head, she'd never do that. Then what could she-

-Oh, sperm! Yes, the perfect substance to test.

The mind-stripper, now a Mindforce clone, danced while dressed in a very lewd version of her stark-white Anomaly Team uniform. Her outfit even had clear see-through heart shapes which exposed her hard nipples. And her chest piece stopped before her bare midriff like a bikini top.

"Don't worry," the clone whispered in his ear, "I just need to extract a sperm sample."

Hands covered in long white gloves wrapped around his cock and tugged up and down. Meanwhile her real hands did the same.

But she groaned.

Taking too long. I need that jizz!

Maybe if I suck it?

Can I even suck a dick this big?

She could at least stimulate his tip. It was the only logical thing to do.

Two hands worked the base, as her mouth forced itself around his cockhead. It was so much work she started to lose psi focus.

The strip club faded away and Marathon found the real Mindforce between his legs. "Wait, are you really sucking my dick?"

She paused. "I told you, I need a sperm sample."

"Oh god, not again," he moaned. But he didn't fight, instead he grabbed the back of her head and began to tug.

I should have expected from a virile and horny teen. Just needs me to suck harder.

Soon he pushed in way deeper than she was comfortable, and at first had a mind to stop him. But the most rational thing to do was relax. Just relax and let him fuck her face. Let him use her to get himself off the way he liked. Who knew better how to make him cum than himself? So she did, letting him push his gigantic cock deeper and deeper.

So deep!

She took quick hurried breaths between thrusts. Soon her nose buried into his pubic hair. Small tears left the creases of her eyes as he used her throat as a cock sleeve. She of course worked a finger in her pussy, rubbing as hard as he tugged.

He grunted and started to dump his cum inside. She nearly choked as she swallowed load after load of his hot cum.

She licked her lips. That has to be an anomaly power! Sucked a handful of dicks before, and it had never felt anything like that.

Time to learn more.

She squeezed his dick from base to tip and milked the remnants onto a petri dish. Then got up and slid it into the machine.

Key words popped up like: danger, toxin, mind control, personality change, ecstasy, fertility, aphrodisiac, and addictive. Along with dozens of unknowns.

"Oh no. It seems this power of yours is very dangerous!"

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Um, ah," said as she licked the petri dish and slurped down his cum. "A dangerous substance. Get rid of your jizz -- I mean -- semen before it can hurt anyone."

"But if its dangerous then-"

"-Yes! Your power is much too dangerous, you understand, I can't have you turning every girl around you into fertile breeding whores. For the safety of all I have to stop you. For good."

"Wait. Are you going to hurt me?"

"Afraid so, I have to stop you from ever threatening someone with your erection."

He envisioned his poor cock, left forever limp and lifeless. "Come on," he said, "There must be another way."

"I'm sorry, I need to quarantine you with me in my estate. Keep that dick fully contained in my pussy as much as possible. No erections allowed outside unless under proper supervision."

"Wait. With you? Can't you see its happening to you. You're doing it too. Talk to Headmaster or-"

Oh no, he is being irrational. And an anomaly this dangerous? He must be kept under strict control.

She held up her hand.

Snap.

Marathon snapped back into her mental strip club, but this time tight straps held him down to the chair.

Mindforce stood before him in an all black costume. She had a tight latex corset, long shiny heeled boots, bikers hat with an a chain over the brim. She wore a tight collar around her neck, with a broach stamped MOMMY in brass letters. Cruel leather gloves -- with knuckles holes -- squeezed and twisted around an officer's cane.

"What the hell?" Marathon's eyes bulged at lewd dominatrix-Mindforce staring down at him.

"I can't have you misbehaving. Or running away where you could endanger anyone. After all, you're going to be the father of my child."

"Child?"

"Or should I say children. All the cum you dumped down my throat has rocked me into ovulation, filling my blood stream with turbo fertility enhancers. Given me a terrible need to breed with you, and changes will ultimately be permanent. In other words, I'll need raw unprotected sex on the regular -- it's inevitable."

"Whoa, hey whoa -- this is crazy. Children? What about my parents, I don't even have a job I'm only-"

"Shush now," she whispered and touched his lips. A ball gag appeared in his mouth.

"Mmm?" he helplessly moaned.

"Don't worry about money, I'm quite wealthy." Generous gifts from Russian mobsters. She ran her cane gently down his face. "I'm going to take good care of you." She'd take responsibility for all the babies, and she'd be such a good mommy. He just needed to produce the seed.

He squirmed, panicking and confused, but she easily thwarted his mental resistance. His defenses were pitiful before her.

"Let's start with this cock of yours."

She ran a gloved finger down the length as he moaned. Trailing behind her finger in bright cursive, Owned By Mindforce, appeared as if written by magic.

"See, now your dick belongs to me," she teased. The mark wouldn't show up in real life, but reflected writing deep in his brain.

She wanted to give it a test.

"Hard," she said and tapped her cane to his thigh.

"Mmm," moaned as his dick went rigid as a flagpole.

"Soft." And it deflated into a lifeless heap.

"Hard." She giggled. "Trained your worm like a puppy. Soft. Hehe. Hard."

"Mmm, mmm," he begged.

"Yes, we'll need to keep it hard for now."

This was only the first step of many. Strong physical contact would help with the next.

She grunted, straddling him in both worlds, pushing it inside. Taking it all. Totally contained in the safest place. Both real and dominatrix Mindforce grabbed the sides of his head.

"Open your mind to me," she commanded. Both their eyes glowed white. "I own you."

She dove deep into his mind as his cock laid deep into her.

Wonderful! She found this horny pervert masturbated to her many times. Each jerk-off session would be a suitable hook to edit memories and install more beneficial fantasies.

Concentrated on psionic meddling she instinctively rode him, not up and down -- but back and forth. She stirred his cock inside her like a pot of stew and mashed it up against her clit. She moved to get herself off -- for her pleasure, not his.

She made soft changes at first to his older memories: daydreams of being Fastbreaker, and then getting to marry her. Wanting to fuck her without a condom -- doing it raw. Then as he grew, she pushed a full impregnation fetish, tugging his cock to imaging her big baby-belly bursting from her Team uniform, pushing her pants down and forcing the shirt to ride up near her big milk-laden boobs. Then she mixed in the desire to be collared, dominated, and disciplined. Images of himself tied up or forced to lick her black boots. Another of a pregnant Mindforce tugging his leash as he crawled like a dog on the ground. And others of himself forced to eat out her impregnated pussy. Again and again, more and more. Until his ultimate fantasy with Mindforce as his total domination-mommy, who kept him in a literal barn and milked his semen into bottles.

She had rarely changed so much in a person so quickly. She wondered how well he integrated the new views, when she notice the tag dangling from his ear.

"What's this?" Changes here, she knew, would be a reflection of his mind's new attitude.

The tag read in big letters: Mindforce's Breeding Stud. Then in smaller print read: If found, please return to owner.

"Adorable," she teased as she wiggled her ass and squeezed the cock inside her. A stronger mind might have resisted. But the poor thing was like putty to her. "You want to be pet stud, help breed mommy don't you?"

"Mmm! Mmm!"

"Good." She wanted it too. Her own craven addiction to his cum reared its head. And no need to wait. She was ready, which was all that mattered.

She whispered, "Now cum for mommy," abruptly shocking him into ejaculation as his balls obeyed the words of their true master.

"Mmmmm!"

Orgasm hit her like a train too, her pussy flooded with his special cum, but she stayed in control. Her stoic face barely reacted, just a slight tightening of her lips as she grit her teeth. No moaning, no panting. No brain melting screams like Yu and Kara had. Though she might have wanted to. She was no school girl, she had traveled this world and others; She had fought gods. She could handle it! She stared him down like the queen she was, as her indomitable pussy swallowed up all his dangerous anomaly enhanced sperm. Then she gave a slight smile, as if to say, is this all little boy?

"Your cum belongs to me now," she whispered.

Only her.

Sort of.

Of course she'd let him play with Kara and Yu too, considering they'd already fallen under his sway. Poor girls. Addicted to his cum, they'd need plenty.

Later she'd install command words for them too. Otherwise they'd go mad. Only ethical thing to do. Their hungry wombs would constantly need his jizz, she'd take them both in and let them use him as a bull everyday. With graduation soon, their absence wouldn't be missed.

She doubted they had her own mastery of self-control. No doubt her mansion would be full of the teens horny baby-making sex. Their addicted pussies surely needing near constant fucking. Which was fine, she had plenty of room.

Couldn't take any chances though, letting him affect any others. It was time for her final precaution.

She stood up and focused. A shiny iron device appeared in her hands.

"This mental construct is a cock cage," she said as she showed it to him, "its a prison for your dick. Due to its power, you need to be the one to put it on."

"Mmm," he said with a nod.

The straps holding his arms released and she handed it to him.

"Good, feed your dick inside the tube and clamp it shut."

"Mmm?" The cage was tiny compared to his gigantic dick.

"Yes its tight but you can do it." The tube should barely fit his cockhead, if it were in the real world. In the mind realm his tip vanished into a black hole. He fed more and more in as it vanished.

He blushed in humiliation, the cage made him looked like he only had a two inch baby dick. But he didn't pause.

Snap, it went as he closed it tight like a vise.

A golden key of light appeared in the lock. He turned it in the lock and held the key.

"Whoever holds that key will have total ownership of your dick forever," she teased. "Guy, girl, young, old -- it didn't matter. They'd own your cock. Take command over every element of your sexuality. When, where, and who you're allowed fuck. Which of course includes if you're ever allowed to jerk off again. You'd be their bitch, nothing more than a horny fuck toy for their amusement," she explained. "Do you understand?"

"Mmm mmm!" he moaned and nodded.

"Good." She nodded and held out her hand. "Give mommy the key. Let me take absolute control. Make yourself my sex slave."

He dutifully handed into the palm of her black gloves. She squeezed her hand in triumph. She knew he couldn't resist. He would have wrapped it as a Christmas gift and put a bow on it if he could.

"Good boy."

She snapped her fingers.

Back at school his long dick hung limp, already well cleaned by her tongue.

"Run along," she said and stepped into her panties and pulled them up. "And I'll see you after class. We have a lot to discuss."

"Yes mistress," he said and blushed, "I mean, um, Mindforce." He scurried out.

She locked the door behind him. Fastbreaker would be so proud, Headmaster always said, 'sacrifices made real heroes.' She laid down on the couch and put her ankles in the air. She smiled. I'm being so heroic!

Best to let his dangerous cum stay safe inside ― and let it do its magic.

Dajaska
Dajaska
173 Followers