Hook Up on Our Mediterranean Cruise

Story Info
Hooked up with 2 older guys on a Mediterranean cruise.
2.6k words
4.24
18.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
downonu
downonu
21 Followers

I am excited to tell you about the salacious encounter that took place during our wonderful twelve-day cruise on the Mediterranean. This particular cruise line offers my husband a free balcony room as a perk because of the amount of gambling that he does. As you can well imagine, we take advantage of that as often as possible.

During the booking process of the cruise, you are given a few dining options. One of which is the size of the table. My husband and I enjoy socializing and meeting new people, so we requested a larger table. At our table of eight was seated two older gentlemen from England.

I would venture to say these two very proper gentlemen were in their mid to late sixties. Conversing with them during diner over the past week confirmed my suspicions. Simply put, they cruise to meet women. I also ascertained during our conversations that they are both divorced and are somewhat well-to-do.

During another, "to die for" dinner, my husband and I discussed attending the cabaret show slated to start immediately after dinner. The two older men, that have now become our compadres, stated they didn't want to impose, but would it be alright if they accompany us. The four of us enjoyed the show immensely.

After the show they asked my husband and I if we would join them for a drink. My husband, thanking them said, "He was headed to the casino." Added jokingly, "I have to keep up my high-roller status. "

They both turned to me, one asked, "Will you be joining your husband, or can we bribe you with a drink?"

Answering them while pondering their question I said, "Well... I was contemplating browsing a few of the shops before they close...."

My husband knows I love to dance. He spoke up, "You'll have plenty of time to shop tomorrow. It's a sea day, we don't get off the ship. The shops will be open all day. Go ahead, have some fun, I'll meet you at the room later."

My husband gave me a kiss and we parted ways. The guys had become as giddy as school children. With a clap, rubbing their hands together asking, "Okay, where should we go first?"

We found ourselves at the entrance of one of the more raucous night clubs. The room, lit only with laser and strobe lights was a myriad of dancing silhouettes. The music loud enough to make normal conversation impossible.

The first question asked upon entering, "What would you like to drink?"

"A Chocolate Martini" was my reply.

While sipping at our drinks I was asked, "Would you like to dance?"

A reply was not necessary, taking him by the hand we entered the throng. I find gyrating to the music extremely liberating. And I could tell by the lascivious expression on his face he was thoroughly enjoying my agility as well.

After several minutes of dancing, he put his arm around my waist pulling me closer. Talking over the music into my ear he said, "You are an amazing dancer. The movement of your body is so provocative." Smiling, I mouthed the words, thank you.

I was enjoying the attention and continued my alluring gestures. Once again in his embrace he spoke, "You mind if we take a break." His arm firmly around my waist as we made our way through the crowd. His friend waiting with my drink in his outstretched hand.

He commented on the joie de verve the two us were having. Then said, "Let's finish these drinks and have another round." Telling his friend, "You get the drinks, my turn to impress the lady with my moves."

Finding a spot conveniently at the edge of the dance floor our moving serenade began. I say conveniently because after each song he requested we take a second to imbibe before returning to the dance floor. I knew the alcohol was being employed to try to lower my inhibitions.

Now the men would take turns dancing with me, and our drink breaks became more often. Aware of the incremental increase of their seduction, I allowed it to continue, practically encouraging it.

My moves becoming more flirtatious. The boldness of their actions increased. As did the frequency and prolonged holding and touching. The now intimate embrace while talking into each other's ear brought our chests together. Our discretion was waning.

The emphasis of our conversations was turning amorous. The sexual innuendos rampant. I laughed to myself, appreciating their herculean attempt to seduce me. I decided their efforts would not go unrewarded, but for now, I thought that I would let this play out.

We danced a little more. Their hands exploring more of my body. Skirting all my erogenous areas, until, while looking at me for my reaction, a hand was slid down, firmly cupping the bottom of my plump ass. His relief was evident when he saw my puckered lip smile.

That was the turning point of the evening. Our dance more erotic, our bodies touching. The placement of his leg between mine, hormones racing.

While on one of our drink breaks, one of them while looking at my necklace asked, "Do you mind?", as he reached for it. Plunging his fingers deep into my cleavage, the back of his hand molesting my chest, he lifted the necklace to inspect it.

He stated how beautiful it was. Then placing it back as he found it, allowing his fingers to dwell and caress my bosoms. I told him while laughing, "I'm not sure the necklace was your motivation."

His friend had watched the entire encounter. Realizing the submission of my body was almost absolute, I asked, " Would you like to see my necklace as well? "

There was no hesitation. His hand fully between my tits, making no attempt to disguise the true intention of his reach. His fingers manipulating my flesh.

I could have danced all night, but realized that at some point, someone had to make a move. Noticing the perspiration building on their shirts, I asked if they wanted to get out of here. Maybe find a place that was a little more subdued. They liked the idea.

Thinking I would play into their game. I decided to act slightly inebriated. Allowing them to take control of the situation and me. Even pretending to lose my balance, giving them partial management of my movements.

Once outside the club, giving them an open invitation, I announced, "It looks like I am at your mercy, what is it you guys are going to do with.... or to me?" Fully expecting them to suggest something mischievous, possibly an invitation to their room.

To my surprise they suggested going to the Lido deck to cool off and watch the waves under the moonlight. Arm in arm we paraded down the corridor and into the elevator.

Realizing the ultimate destination of the night, my libido was reaching a crescendo. Thinking about what they said, "to cool off", gave me an idea. While in the elevator I turned toward them opening the last two available buttons of my top. Pinching the collar, opening my blouse wide, I flapped the material pretending to cool myself. The gesture drove them wild.

We arrived on Lido deck and stood against the rail watching the water go by. One guy sensually rubbing my back. Still locked arm in arm with the other guy. Both of us aware it was because he was brushing the side of my tit. I let him enjoy it.

The silence became defining. The men were right at the precipice of fulfilling their sexual desires. But neither able to muster the definitive phrase to bring it to fruition.

Finally, the silence was broken by one of them stating, "Let's go up there and have a drink." Pointing at the Sky Lounge. He continued, "But first I would like to go by the room and change out of this shirt. These perspiration marks are embarrassing."

Thinking to myself, well done, that is an extremely lucid excuse to lure me to their room. Once again, arm in arm, off we go.

Arriving at their room they asked me not to wait in the hallway, to please come in. Their room was a rather large suite. I was impressed. Gesturing at the lounge chair near the large sliding glass door, I was asked to, "Please sit. They would only be a second."

Then came to moment I had anticipated. One of them disclosed, "I would like to change my pants as well." It was suggested that I, "Just turn my back while I change." That was an obvious set up. As afore mentioned, behind me was a large glass door.

The drape was open, and it was pitch-black outside. The glass no longer having the properties of a window made a perfect mirror, and they knew it. The antics were over. I turned and fervently watched them disrobe.

Beckoning them to me, they approached. One guy in his boxers, the other eagerly undoing his pants. Standing in front of me I couldn't help but reach out and grab them both. I was breathless.

My instinctive reaction was to slide from the chair to my knees. Eagerly awaiting the release of their manhood as they lowered their boxers. Pleasantly surprised by the majesty each possessed, my mouth earnestly went to work.

I'm sure my enthusiasm was apparent. I had been anticipating this for hours. My actions didn't make it effortless, but eventually they were able to remove my blouse and bra. And I was excited to hear my tits were, as they proclaimed, "Smashing!"

I stood and pushed one of them to the bed. He moved up, his back against the headboard to getter a better view of my mouth devouring his cock. His legs spread; I laid stretched on the bed in front of him.

I could feel coolness of the air on my ass as the other guy, standing at the foot of the bed, lifted my skirt. And to my amazement, as if he were a magician, had completely removed my thong with one quick motion.

My body shivered when I felt his hands on my ass. Prodding and kneading, lifting, and spreading my ass cheeks. Then I felt the advance of a hand pushing between my legs. Slightly spreading my legs, I allowed it to achieve its objective.

The moisture I had produced was apparent as his fingers glided across my swollen labia. My moan, very audible, as if being forced out by what felt like three fingers passionately entering me. Producing a newfound enthusiasm, my mouth vigorously enjoying the cock in it.

Then with his hands on my hips, he lifted me to my knees. My ass high in the air, he positioned himself behind me. As much as I wanted it, I had to stop him. Regrettably stating, "Please don't, I don't want you to fuck me.

"OH, hunky-dory." was his reply.

I wasn't quite sure what that meant, but the disappointment in his voice lead me to believe he got the message.... or did he.... A second later I feel his skin against my ass and he's spreading my legs. I repeated myself, "Please don't fuck me."

He assured me he would not. I cautiously let him proceed. Placing his cock between my legs, his shaft laying between the lips of my pussy, he pressed my legs together. My secretion lubricating his thrusts.

Realizing his intentions, I was able to resume the gratification of the veined monster in my mouth. A slight groan released with each deep probe of my throat. His euphoria was evident. His breathing became heavy. I appreciated him asking "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?

With his cock buried deep in my throat, the only response I could give was an emphatic, "Ummm Humm!!"

He grunts out, "I'm going to cum!"

My goal achieved and my reward being received. He's holding the back of my head and flexing into my face. I love to feel that twitch from each spasm. Feeling the accumulation of the spunk filling my mouth was true bliss.

Only taking a moment to enjoy his donation before swallowing, I thought it best that I address the situation occurring between my legs before his lust got the best of him.

Rolling to my back, sideways across the bed, allowing my head to hang upside down over the edge. (A favorite position of mine). He appreciated the position and took full advantage of it.

Stepping to my face, he introduced his cock to my mouth. In my inverted position I was awestruck by the site before me. A set of enormous balls hung like ornaments from a Christmas tree. I found it both humorous and magnificent, as they slapped my forehead.

It was apparent when I felt my pussy being probed that my first donor had recovered and made his way to the other side of the bed. Euphoria blossomed upon the first touch his tongue. My loins trembled when it caressed my clitoris.

My emotions in a frenzy, the drive to devour the dick in my mouth increased. Placing my hands on his ass, I pulled him deep into my throat. His massive balls laying warm against my eyes. They slapped me with each thrust as I brought him forcefully into my face.

The admiration of his testes got the best of me. The craving to have them in my mouth was overpowering. I pushed him back and lifted his cock which raised his balls. One hand still on his ass, I pulled him into me. He understood what I was trying to accomplish and stood on his tiptoes.

Their girth didn't allow easy access into my mouth. Gripping around his sack, with some manipulation did however allow them to squeeze past my lips. But with their bulk, it didn't make it enjoyable for either of us. Taking them individually was more satisfying.

Sucking them in and letting them pop from my mouth, I didn't play favorites. Truth be known they were both my favorite. He rubbed his cock on my throat as I sucked his balls.

My attention turned to the growing sensation that was building in my groin. The sucking of my clit had brought me close to orgasm. Afraid that I may cause injury when I climax, I released the balls from my mouth and replaced it with his cock.

He was down my throat when my orgasm hit. Causing a slight gag reaction, he removed his cock from my mouth. Pulling him back into my face had corrected his blunder. His repetitive thrusts continued.

His pace quickened and I could feel his cock expanding in my throat. One final push before the slight pause. A long groan accompanied several short thrusts as he released his seed. Holding him tight against my face, his warm balls covering my eyes, he exploded directly down my throat.

He stood motionless as he softened in my mouth, appreciating the sensation that was received. Cleaning his cock as he slowly removed it from my mouth. He collapsed spent on to the bed.

Both men voicing their appreciation and satisfaction. Their compliments abounding. As was their disapproval after finally finding my clothes. We said our goodbyes and I left them each with a kiss.

I went back to my room awaiting my husband's return. My desire to make love was overwhelming. The intensity of our passion that night was monumental.

Fortunately, that affair occurred on the second to the last night of the cruise. It seemed as if my gentlemen friends had become uncomfortable around my husband and I. I'm sure they felt guilty for taking advantage of what they thought was an intoxicated woman.

I had thought about telling them it was all an act. That it was I that wanted the sexual encounter. But I wasn't sure if that would make them feel better or worse. And I rather enjoyed letting them assume that I was their conquest. Either way, it worked out well for everyone.

downonu
downonu
21 Followers