Hook-up on the Beach

Story Info
Young black couple shares a first time summer fling.
2.4k words
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- MF, first, oral.

Intro- This story is fictional and meant for mature open minds. It contains graphic adult behavior. All characters are age 18 or older at the time of their sexual activity and depicted explicit thoughts.

This is connected to many of my previous works, but none are required reading unless you wish to spend more time in my fictional universe. If you need specific direction to connected stories, please drop me a line. This story is also an entry for the Literotica Pink Orchid event, kudos to that site for organizing the event and hosting my work.

Please do not read this story if you do not think you will enjoy it. If you do enjoy it, feedback is welcome.

***

Destin, Florida. Summer 1995.

The sun went down over the water, light sparkling on the surf and white sands.

Simon Astar and Mallory Neeves lay entwined on a beach blanket, watching it. They were a young black couple who had been dating about two weeks. He was of Persian descent, light-skinned, athletic with a thin beard. She was dusky with midsize breasts and slim hips. Her raven curls grew just past her shoulders. She wore an orange string bikini while he wore a gray T-shirt and black swim trunks.

Simon was in Florida on vacation- his parents had a condo in Destin they used a few weekends a year and rented out for extra money the rest of the time to various vacationers. Simon was borrowing it for a solo summer vacation. He'd just turned eighteen back in June and had begged his parents to allow him the vacation before his high school senior year. They had given him the condo for July only- the heat made that month slow. Mallory was a Florida native the same age as Simon. She had graduated high school back in May and would start college at Pensacola State in the fall. Unlike Simon, she had not been an academic redshirt. The summer was her last celebratory bash before resuming full time school. They had spent most of the afternoon in the surf, swimming and then letting the sun dry them off while they lay together and lightly made out.

Mallory leaned over and kissed Simon's lips as the sun sank. I like this boy, she reflected. I also know he can't be with me much longer. Maybe... I'll do it, she decided. "Hey, Simon," she whispered. "You want to spend tonight together?"

Simon blinked. He had long been hoping to score with a girl- what heterosexual teenage boy didn't?- but it hadn't happened yet. He was too much of a gentleman to ask a girl for sex, despite always hoping for it. Rejection in his past, reminders of the law, had made him adopt that attitude. Conservative attitude towards sex was also as prevalent in Florida as in Texas. Despite all the exposed bodies on the beaches, most people ultimately kept to public decency and refrained from affection displays. He had met Mallory on the beach two weeks past, admired her sunbathing, asked her to dinner. She was one of several girls who had welcomed his advances, not the first to say yes to a second date, but the only one so far that summer to accept a third and subsequent offers. They had kissed many times, and made out, but not gone all the way. No girl had with him- not yet. "You sure?" he asked.

She nodded. "I don't want to drive home tonight. I have my own place in Shalimar, but today it's feeling a bit far away. I want to sleep with you before you go back to Texas too. Tonight okay?"

"Sure," Simon said after a brief mock pause just to tease her. "Yeah!"

Mallory beamed, kissed his lips again, then pulled back. "It will be my first time. You okay with that?"

"Uh..." he stammered, then spoke again quickly. "Mine too. That okay?"

Mallory frowned in disbelief. "Handsome guy like you?" she teased. "Come on!"

"I'm handsome, but I'm still a gentleman," Simon told her. "And I only turned eighteen last month. Most girls want to wait till then. You did, right?"

"Had to legally," Mallory replied, nodding. "But I'm eighteen now. So we're legal, right?"

"Yeah, we are." Simon smiled and shook his head, then asked another pertinent question. "You got protection?"

Mallory nodded. "My uncle's a doctor, got me the pill once I started my periods. We can use condoms too, if you want."

Simon agreed that was a good plan. They left the beach hand in hand, proceeded to a convenience store where the clerk only reacted with a raised eyebrow and nod at their purchase. Soon after they got inside his condo, they were kissing again.

Mallory smiled, enjoying the way his beard tickled her lips. She exchanged tongue swipes with Simon, then pushed him away. "Where's your bedroom?"

"There," Simon pointed. He was eager but holding back, letting her lead.

"I'll meet you inside," Mallory said. "Give me a few minutes to get ready." She danced provocatively for him a bit, eyeing him up and down, then took the bag that held the condoms, walked backwards into the bedroom, and shut the door.

Simon was shaking in anticipation as he watched her go. He made sure the condo's front door was locked and his phone was silenced. He then checked his clothing- he was still in his swim trunks and T-shirt, but that was okay. He got a bottle of sparkling grape soda and two cups from the fridge. He hoped Mallory was making similar appropriate preparations.

When he entered the bedroom, he found her lying on the bed, her bikini untied but still draped on her body. She beckoned him close.

He poured soda in the cups, placed them and the bottle on the bedside table beside the bag with condoms inside. Then he joined her on the bed. Mallory embraced him, gave him a hot kiss. "Make this good for me?" she whispered.

"I... I'll do my best," Simon replied. He hoped that would be good enough.

They did not use words for a long while after that. Their mouths were too busy exchanging kisses while their bodies joined. They kissed each other's mouths, cheeks, and throats. Simon and Mallory's hands wandered also, massaged muscles and flesh. Her bikini top was stripped off and tossed away, soon followed by his shirt. His chest brushed against her nipples, quickly making them hard. Ecstasy was building inside them both, and they both wanted release.

Simon lowered his shorts at Mallory's prompting. Her hands were rubbing his thighs, trying to push his waistband down. The proximity of their bodies made things difficult until he helped her. She gasped when she saw how big and hard he was.

I have seen bigger, she mused. No, wait, I haven't outside porn. And I like his size well enough. She grabbed his shaft and stroked it to show him how much she liked it.

Simon fell back on the bed, letting her stroke him. "Please..." he begged. Then he was gasping too much to speak.

Mallory kissed him between moans, continued stroking him. She leaned into Simon, exchanged more kisses. She also accepted his caresses on her breasts and backside. She was breathing heavily, sweaty just like him. "My bottoms," she instructed, rubbing her crotch against his while stroking his shaft. She lacked a good angle to remove her final garment.

Simon nodded, quickly pulling off her bikini bottom. He had never undressed a girl before, but it was easy to learn. The garment was already untied. His shaft was shaking in her hand now. He could not help but push his fingers inside Mallory. Her pussy was the first he'd seen outside film- he had to touch it. He gasped as her wet warmth tightened around his invading digits. She was warm and tight, so tight... He stroked her folds, trying to match her arousal to his. The tight bud at the top of her cunt felt great. She grinned in appreciation when he touched it, encouraged him with motions of her hips.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked her between kisses.

"No," she replied, moaning. "I broke... my cherry... horseback riding... when I was fifteen. It's fine... I want you touching me." She stopped speaking, kissed him again.

Her words were exciting him. So were her caresses, and the feel of her cunt around his fingers. The way her clit stabbed into him... Simon gasped, then cursed as he erupted on her thigh.

Mallory laughed. "Must really be your first time," she said. "It's fine." She had read about the possibility of premature ejaculation online, knew some tactics for prolonging sex when it happened. She just hoped they would work.

"Lie back," she directed Simon, pushing him down. She positioned herself over him, displaying her charms and rubbing them. She then bent over and kissed her way down his body, sucked his nipples, licked his navel, and then after brief hesitation took his cock in her mouth.

It was still wet with semen, but she liked the salty taste. She also enjoyed how Simon was growing hard again quickly under her tongue. His shaft wasn't too big to fit in her mouth, not much bigger than an ice cream scoop. And way tastier than any flavor of ice cream. She cradled his balls with one hand, massaging them while she sucked his cockhead. Her other hand traced circles on his stomach.

Simon moaned, blood rushing through his brain. He could hardly believe his current situation was happening, but he welcomed it so much. The way she was exciting him... An idea to ensure a second time with her occurred to him. Something he had read about online, heard not every man would do, something he wanted to do. "Mallory," he asked, "can I... lick you back?"

Mallory paused, his cock between her lips. She had not considered that he might want... but she liked the idea. She nodded while bobbing her mouth on him, then released him and spoke affirmation. "Yes." She grinned and turned her body to a good position. Then she let him caress her cunt while she resumed sucking and stroking his shaft.

Simon stroked her thighs, then her folds again, tangling his fingers in her sparse pubic curls. Her flavor was unusual, a warm pleasant tang. He opened her cunt, then stabbed his tongue within. He was unfamiliar with the task, but it was something he wanted to get good at doing. So he took the opportunity to practice accordingly. Mallory shook as he nipped and sucked at her clit, lashed her vulva. It felt great, she judged. He was really making her juices flow. Soon she was moaning, shaking. His cock slipped from her lips.

Mallory knew what was upon her. This was indeed her first sexual experience with another person; however, she had masturbated many times in the past. She released Simon's shaft from her mouth, held it in her hand, then let the waves of ecstasy take her, glad they were as good when another person brought them as when she did alone. She shook and gasped, tingling against Simon on the bed.

Simon watched her orgasm and smiled. He had never witnessed anything more beautiful. It was something he knew he wanted to see again many times. Women climaxing. Wow.

Mallory twisted her body around after her tremors subsided, pushing her crotch against his again. "I need you in me," she hissed. "Please."

Her fingers were still holding his cock, and he was hard. He nodded, then remembered the condoms. He grabbed for the bag on the bedside table.

Mallory saw his motion and returned the nod. She grasped and opened the bag, extracted a balloon. They worked together to unwrap it and slide it onto his length. She stroked his shaft a bit once it was sheathed, checking its status. Then she opened her legs and sank herself down fast.

His length between her thighs was so hard, so welcome. She smiled, knowing she would climax again soon. The way it filled her, rubbed so much of her insides all at once...

Simon was enjoying being within her also. Her tight wet warmth around him, the way her body clenched his manhood. The condom was only a thin barrier to their contact. The womanly smell of Mallory, her legs and arms wrapped around him, her heaving breasts, her magic sighs...

He was not practiced at sex, almost slipped out as he thrust back and forth within her. She moved her body to keep him inside, urged him with her words.

He moaned her name. "Mallory... Mallory..." He knew he would love other girls this way later in life- he was close with a redhead back home who was also turning eighteen that summer and hoped to date her when she was of age. There was also her blonde sister and other girls he knew who would soon reach legal age for sex. He wanted as many of them as he could get. Mallory was just a fling long term, but Simon would always remember her well.

"Simon," she whispered his name back, kissing his cheeks while she rode him. "Simon."

She pushed him onto his back, rode him hard, shaking against him. They kissed between thrusts. Soon they were both climaxing for the second time, only seconds apart. Mallory screamed in joy, feeling his spurts inside her. The rubber caught them, but she still felt the waves. Her own response was not quite as intense, yet she enjoyed it just the same. The thing she most enjoyed was the hope of more climaxes to come.

They cuddled in the afterglow, smiled as their bodies calmed. Mallory sighed, noticing his shaft's deflation, then remembered that she could revive him with time.

She grabbed a cup of grape juice, handed him the other. "To us," she whispered, toasting their cups together. "To a good first time, and more."

"More?" Simon asked, hope in his tone.

Mallory smiled, happy at that tone. "Yes, many more." She kissed him again, then pressed the cup she held to his lips. Simon guessed the ritual, offered her his cup the same way. They both drained each other's cups, then tossed them aside and embraced again.

"What are you thinking about?" Mallory asked as they resumed their spooning.

"I have one more week here," he answered.

She nodded. "Let's make it good and do this long as we can."

"Yeah," he agreed. "Yeah."

It did not take many kisses to revive their bodies. They continued enjoying themselves the remainder of the night until they slept. When the morning light streamed in, they woke up and did it again.

***

End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
StillStunnedStillStunnedabout 2 months ago

Hot! And made even hotter by the realism of it all.

OmenainenOmenainenabout 2 months ago

Thank you for participating in my event!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice story! I enjoyed the opportunity to remember the urgency of the first time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Camping By The Lake With Friends They heard us fucking. Watching became swapping.in Group Sex
My Sister's Best Friend A young man finds love with a special young woman.in First Time
Building a Real Family Taking my younger sister on holidays changed everything.in Loving Wives
Single Mom at the Waterpark Milf is seduced while her kids are in line for a waterslide.in Erotic Couplings
Three's a Party! Curious neighbor is seduced by a hot couple.in Group Sex
More Stories