Hooked 2067

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know the feelings, but those days are gone forever, it seems. Anyway, let's see what else we can find here."

I noticed a beautiful young naked woman tied to a hook in the ceiling by her wrists. Her legs were spread apart and beneath her pussy a huge dildo was positioned. "I need sex. Please make me cum" was written on a sign beside her console.

"Do you want to make her cum?" I asked Zara.

"Really? With that monster between her legs?"

"Yes, darling, with that monster. As well as the physical feelings she'll also be neurostimulated. It seems she's addicted to sex and is probably used here as an attraction. She'll be paid a small amount or maybe get free use of the facilities."

"Well, I guess that doesn't make it so bad. Anyway, I'm feeling like watching her cum, maybe even a couple of times."

"Go for it, but I'm not sure how many you can give her with this entry. You may find that a 20-credit entry only allows you a maximum of two cums at any stand."

Zara inserted her entry disk and watched as the woman was penetrated by the monster dildo. She even knelt down to get a closer look at the device pushing slowly back and forth inside her vagina. At first the woman seemed to resist, then she relaxed and quickly became aroused, humping her hips back and forth and even sagging downwards as the dildo entered, seeking more penetration. It took only a very few minutes before she began moaning quietly, her nipples hard as she felt the increasing stimulation both physically and through her headset. Then she was there, screaming several short screams as she came hard, her whole body trembling and shaking through her orgasm.

As she relaxed, Zara turned towards me. "Do I look like that when I cum?" she asked.

"Not quite, yet. But maybe you'll work up to that, especially when you take a dildo that size," I grinned at her.

"Ooohhh, goody, tonight?"

"No, maybe next time."

"Can I make her cum again?" she asked, revelling in her new-found sense of power.

"Sure, if you want. Just leave your disk in and press the button and she'll go through the whole procedure again."

Zara did, and we watched again, transfixed, as the woman was stimulated from her semi-comatose state of post-orgasmic state to yet another orgasm, this time letting out a loud shriek as she came even harder than before. By the end of that orgasm she was hanging in her bonds, totally exhausted. Zara had a glint in her eye as she pressed the button a third time, but nothing happened; she had reached the maximum number per stand for our disk. We turned and walked away but noticed another young couple approaching the same woman. We stopped and watched as they inserted their disk and the woman was once again aroused.

"That must be wonderful," said Zara, "Having someone else in control of your orgasms and being made to cum and cum and cum again all night long."

We moved on to another attraction in which a man was lying on his back, legs tied in the air wide apart while his cock and balls were encased in a clear, soft plastic device.

"What happens here?" asked Zara.

"I don't know; why don't you insert the disk and see what the result is."

Zara inserted the disk and watched the guy seem to come awake. He looked at her and smiled.

"Press the button when you're ready," he said encouragingly.

"What happens then?"

"Ah, so you're new here. You'll just have to press and watch then, won't you. Believe me, it's as enjoyable for you as it is for me."

Zara pressed the button and watched as the plastic device around his cock and balls shrank, as though connected to a suction pump. I bent down and had a closer look and saw that was, indeed, the case. I also noticed that there were several small wires protruding through the plastic touching his cock head and his scrotum. Once the plastic was pulled tightly around his genitals, I saw him start to pulsate, his whole body jolting as though keeping time with some unheard rhythm. Gradually it became faster as he began lifting his hips off the pad under him, obviously very sexually aroused. Then he let out a screech through clenched teeth and the end of the plastic tube over his cock filled with his white cum. As the first squirt was released, he screamed loudly, as though in pain. After about a minute from his first squirt, he relaxed as the cum was sucked away by a tube and the plastic reinflated while his cock deflated.

I looked over at Zara and saw almost a fanatical zeal on her face.

"What did I just see?" she asked.

The guy lying there smiled at her. "First thing that happened was my cock and balls were subjected to suction, which caused them both to swell. Once they had enlarged enough, electric shocks were administered through the wires, stimulating my cock in particular but also causing my balls to prepare some cum just for you. The stimulation increased until, as you saw, I came and the cum formed a circuit so that the head of my cock received a wonderfully stimulating electrical current. That caused me to last for a whole minute, pulsing as much cum out as I could. Then the electrics switched off, the suction released, and I shrank in size again, waiting till next time. Do you want to be my next time, darlin'?"

Zara looked at me. "Should I?" she asked.

"If you want," I replied.

"I guess it would be fun, but it would also be totally exhausting for him."

"Well, he did offer," I replied.

"Yes, probably just for the money. Ok, here goes. It'll be more interesting now I know what's happening."

Zara inserted her disk again then watched as the guy performed once more, noticing a smaller amount of cum pooling in the end when he came. By the end of that emission, he was panting but still managed to smile at her.

"See you next time," he grinned, "Thanks for your custom."

Zara grinned back at him and blew him a kiss before turning to me.

"Anyway, I'm feeling sexy again, how about you?" she asked.

"Yes, darling, it's your birthday so your call. Do you want the same machine or another?"

"Another, please honey, I want one that feels like we're making love together. Is that possible?"

We checked out a few machines and found one that looked to be very lifelike. We both stripped naked then Zara entered the machine first, lying on her back and placing her legs inside two flexible, soft leg-shaped tubes. I was reading the instructions and pressed the correct button for the next step. A clear flexible plastic sheet slid over her body and a gentle suction pulled it against her. She was now completely covered except for her pussy area, which was still exposed and a small tented area over her face allowed her to breathe. The next instruction told me to place a plastic cover over my crotch and insert my cock into a lubricated plastic tube. I did this, then, following the next instruction, I lay on top of Zara and slid my plastic-covered cock into her vagina. We were in position to make love but were completely isolated from each other by the layers of plastic sheeting between us.

I felt the machine take over. I remained uncovered but two headsets, containing virtual reality fittings over our eyes, appeared and fitted over our heads. In the virtual reality scanner I could still see Zara while at the same time the neurotransmissions were sending sensations through my body that caused me to become even more aroused. I needed no instructions to tell me to begin fucking my darling so I thrust in and out of her, watching her respond in VR and feeling enhanced sensations as though she was responding, which quite possibly she was, but maybe not to the extent I was feeling.

I had never had sex with another person and I knew Zara hadn't either so this was a novel and amazingly arousing situation. I wondered if this was what it was like in my grandparents' era, when people could make love together without any protective coverings.

I felt my balls being stimulated, but quickly realized it was the neurotransmissions causing that feeling. However, it felt great and pushed me further towards my orgasm. In my VR set I saw Zara also writhing in pleasure as we fucked each other and knew that neither of us could hold out much longer. Suddenly I was there; I felt the waves of orgasm washing through me and saw Zara bucking beneath me as my cock plunged deeply inside her and squirted my cum into the plastic pouch in the end of her love tunnel.

Slowly the orgasmic ecstasy wore off and I lay on her, panting, hearing her rapid breathing also. I felt the headset being removed and saw my darling lying beneath me, a smile upon her face as we enjoyed the aftermath of out first lovemaking session together. I deeply regretted that we were not able to remain like that, or, better still, skin to skin and kiss and cuddle each other all night long. However, we knew that the rules were in place for our safety, so I lifted off her, removing my plastic covered cock from her vagina, then let the machine remove the plastic from my cock and wash me down with sterilizing solution. After I stepped aside, Zara was uncovered and also washed by the machine. We dressed without touching, then left the sex machine, both feeling satiated for the time being anyway.

The sex machine had used the last of our credits on the disk, we found, so it was time to return home. We caught a pav, which took us first to Zara's, where I thanked her for a wonderful evening.

"Thank you, honey, for the sexiest birthday present a girl could ask for," she replied as she reached up and brushed my lips with hers. I waited as she walked up her path and waved again as she entered her door. Then I returned home alone, wondering how it would have ended 50 years ago.

The following evening Zara called me and asked if we could visit the sex parlor again.

"I feel so horny, darling, I really need some sex before I can sleep," she said.

Reluctantly, I agreed and we ended up at the doorway to the same sex parlor. There were a new set of cyber whores at the entrance but Zara spent no time there, instead walking straight inside and buying a 60-credit disk. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised.

"Well, as I said, I'm sexy, and if we're going to do it, we may as well do it properly."

Tonight we went around more systematically. Zara's first call was a to a machine which had a large plastic vibrating cock and pulsating 'hands' to stimulate her breasts. She reclined on the sloping foam pad and, as the dildo pushed through her newly opened entrance, I was amazed how someone who had only yesterday been a virgin could take such a huge device with such apparent ease. She lay there thrusting her hips up and down, seeking more stimulation as the 'hands' caressed and massaged her breasts and nipples while her headset took her to paradise mentally. After only a minute or so she was screaming in the throes of her first orgasm for the evening. She had the option of stopping whenever she wanted, but she continued, resting for only a few seconds after each orgasm until she'd experienced five orgasms in a row. She pressed the stop button and lay there, her body covered in sweat, trembling from the sensations and the stimulation as she regained her breath.

After a while she took off her headset and grinned up at me, a broad, happy smile across her whole face.

"That was amazing," she said, "Unbelievable. Oooohhhh, I love sex. Even now, having only stopped for a few minutes, I want more. Is there such a thing as sex addiction?"

"Yes, I think there is, and I think you're well on the way to becoming hooked."

"Ooohhh, I don't mind; bring it on. I want more. Even now, I want more. Can we have another go on the fucking machine, honey? I really enjoyed that last night."

I helped her up and we went to the machine, where she lay down again and I made love to her, amazed at how large she had become after the dildo that had just been inside her. This time we stayed for a second round; well, it was a second round for me. I came for a second time at the same time as she had her fourth orgasm beneath me. It seemed I'd unleashed a sex monster.

At that rate it didn't take long before our time was up. Zara tried to persuade me to buy a second disk but I refused, telling her that she'd had enough for today. Again, I dropped her at her place before heading home, now seriously concerned about her apparent addiction. As things turned out, I was justified in my concern. Every evening for the next few weeks she wanted to be taken to the sex parlor. Each time I accompanied her, but it became increasingly apparent that it was only for her perceived needs that we visited. On several nights I was totally unable to perform while Zara was breaking new ground with up to 18 orgasms in one night. Even that didn't satisfy her for long, her demands for more time so she could reach 20 or more in a night became increasingly insistent.

Finally, the night arrived when Zara told me that she had used up all her money and from now on we'd have to use mine entirely. I had been paying for alternate nights and was almost broke as well. One final 50-credit night and it was over. Frankly, I was relieved. Zara would no longer be tormenting me for more money and the emotional blackmail of her telling me I 'obviously didn't love her' when I tried to refuse to take her to the parlor. But now there was a new problem.

"Listen, honey," I told her as we sat in the parlor on what was to be our last night together, "We have no more money. It's not like I'm holding out on you, we've simply spent it all. There are no jobs to get, so we are totally dependent on our allowances, and even if I add mine to yours, that won't keep you going for long. You really need to see someone for your addiction."

"No, I don't. I'm not addicted, I just like sex and I love the parlor toys that give me the sexual stimulation and release I need. I couldn't go back to masturbation or a dildo; it just would be a waste of time. I need the thrill of the sex parlor to live."

"Well, I'm sorry, but I can't go on like this."

"Ok, then leave. I don't care. I don't need you anyway, not with all these machines around."

I stood and asked one last time. "Are you sure you won't leave with me?"

"No, I'll get a job here, working as one of those women who people like us watch cum. Go; leave me."

I did, looking sadly over my shoulder at the woman who had been the light of my life as she sat, slumped in a hopeless gesture, in tears. I wondered what would become of her; then I wondered what would become of me as well, now that I had spent all my savings on trying unsuccessfully to satisfy Zara's hunger for sex. As I walked out the door I looked back; she was still where I'd left her.

****************************

"Hey, babe, now we're old enough, what say we go to the adult entertainment lounge for a while?"

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" asked Lou.

"Well, what's the harm?" replied Zeb, "It's only VR. We've seen VR before, fallen off horses in westerns, driven high speed planes and racing cars, all that stuff. This is no different except it involves sexual things. Come on, it'll be fun."

"Ok, sounds good to me," replied Lou, still a little reluctant.

"What say we meet there at 7pm? Ok for you?"

"Yeah, see you then."

Zeb closed his com unit and sat back, anticipating the evening, imagining how his girlfriend, Lou, would react to the overtly sexual experiences, and, not for the first time, cursing a previous generation who had misused their medicine so badly that it was now impossible to just take his girl to bed and fuck the hell out of her without them both winding up in jail or dead or worse.

They met outside the parlor. Zeb was a few minutes late and while she waited, Lou watched the comings and goings of people, often in pairs keeping the prescribed distance apart. She also noticed the cyber whores sitting outside the entranceway, and wondered how they had become what they were now in a civilization which provided everything needed for life.

Zeb arrived and they blew a kiss to each other. Like most young couples, they did kiss by touching lips together softly and briefly in private but they could have been arrested for even that short contact in public.

"Hi, darling, sorry to keep you waiting. They still haven't quite got the rush hour traffic sorted. Shall we go inside?"

"That's Ok, honey, anyway, it gave me time to people-watch, which you know I enjoy. I'm just wondering what stories these cyber whores, I think they're called, have. In a city where everything is provided by the central government, how come these poor men and women have to beg outside this sex parlor?"

"Hmmm, a good question," agreed Zeb thoughtfully, "We don't hear about them at all; it's as though they don't exist, much like the homeless people past generations only reluctantly admitted existed."

"Well, they do, obviously, and despite the powers-that-be denying people are in need, these poor souls are, it would seem. Look at this one, for example," Lou pointed towards a haggard looking young woman who seemed to be only a little older than herself, but who looked far more care-worn and tortured than she ever thought she would be. She sat on the pavement next to this woman, much to Zeb's concern, taking care not to touch her.

"Hi, I'm Lou. What's your name?" she asked softly.

The woman turned to look at her with eyes that seemed to have seen too much hardship.

"Zara," she replied.

"Tell me, Zara, what do you offer?"

"A cum for a credit. If you enter your code in the keypad then I'll put on my headset and will cum from neurotransmission."

"Just like that?" asked Lou, "Can you do it for me now?"

"Of course. Just enter your code and sit back and watch."

Lou quickly entered her code and Zara donned her headset before pressing the button to start the process. She felt the very familiar stimulation and rubbed her nipples to increase the sensations. After only a minute, Lou noticed she was thrusting her hips back and forth, then she arched her back, made a short, sharp squeal and her body began shuddering as she reached her orgasm. After a few seconds the headset turned off and Zara slowly relaxed and removed it.

"Wow, that's the first time I've seen anyone cum," said Lou, "And how often do you do that in a night?"

"At least 20, the more the better; more credits," replied Zara, her breathing returning to normal.

"So why do you need credits so badly? Don't you get your monthly allocation?"

"Yes, I do, but that only lasts a few days. I'm totally hooked on the activities in the parlor. Once I get my credits, it goes on using the devices inside to satisfy my need for sex. So, I have to work to get more, and there's no work because machines do everything, so each day I sit here. I need to make at least 20 credits a day which I spend that night."

"So, how did you get to be like this?"

"Well, it's a long story, but if you've got the time, I'm quite happy to tell you for five credits."

Lou made the transaction, seeing the gleam of light briefly in Zara's eyes as she noticed that she'd topped the 20 she needed for the night. Lou tapped the space alongside her to indicate that Zeb should also sit and listen. Once they were settled, Zara started her story.

"Well, it hasn't always been like this," she began, "Once I was like you and had a boyfriend, but he left me a few weeks ago. On my 18th birthday my boyfriend brought me here for a special birthday present . . . . ."

12