Hooked on Halloween

Story Info
A rainy, cold and dreary, October 31st.
1.3k words
4.22
15.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

My very first sexual experience was probably much the same as everyone else's: Self-masturbation. However, I may have taken it a bit further than most. Oh, how I dearly love it, and on that cold, rainy Halloween morning when I first discovered it, I spent almost the entire rest of the day doing nothing else. At the time, I was young and didn't know what I was doing yet; it was just something I had overheard from bits and pieces of a short conversation that I probably shouldn't have been eavesdropping on in the first place.

After listening intently and quickly researching, I soon figured out precisely what the conversation had been about. I was immediately and entirely fascinated by the whole concept of masturbation. However, at that exact moment, I did not understand it and knew very little about precisely how it all worked. Nonetheless, without any serious thought and no hesitation whatsoever, I quickly decided to try and give it a go.

At first, I just stuck a couple of fingers in my mouth for a moment and got them good and wet before inserting them inside. I had already grown quite damp due to my curiosity and research, so they slid right in without any problem, and I slowly began to ease them in and out a little. It felt pretty good, so I got a little faster with them.

I began to get very wet relatively quickly, so my fingers started slipping in and out easily. There seemed to be slight sloshing noises coming from around them; I picked up the pace and soon shoved them up into myself until they bottomed out at the top knuckle. It felt good enough, I suppose, but I very soon began to wonder if that was it, if this was all there was to it. "Is this what all the hype is about?" I suddenly thought.

Just this warm, wet feeling that had me fluttering in my belly and leaking from between my legs. "Surely, there must be more to it than just this," I quickly pondered. As I continued working my fingers in and out, still getting faster and harder with each thrust until just moments later, my thumb dipped a bit lower and lightly brushed the very tip top of my clitoris, which seemed to be peeking out slightly from my pink little vulva.

I instantly sucked in my breath harshly, as my nipples suddenly stiffened, and as if by some instant reflex, my hips spontaneously jerked forward and thrust my crotch upwards against my hand as I exhaled loudly. "Whoa," I quickly thought, "Just what in the hell was that?" I asked.

I pulled the pair of slimy wet fingers from my young quim and began to roll the head of my pink little button beneath them; I again harshly drew in another deep breath as I instantly felt an electric shock run up my spine as my hips suddenly bucked upwards again and shoved the pink little bud hard up against my wet fingers. "Oh, I see, it's like a little switch," I muttered to myself quietly when my clit quickly stiffened and then began to pulse and throb beneath my soft fingertips as it suddenly started trying to poke its little head out from beneath its tiny hood.

My nipples suddenly seemed swollen and stiff and had never tingled like this. I lightly applied a little downward pressure with my fingers and began to slide them back and forth slowly, letting the soft, wet tips ever so gently slip across the tip of my slick little bean. "Oh, my sweet heaven," I again mumbled to myself just before a long, shaky moan slowly escaped me.

"Sweet Jesus," I proclaimed loudly as I began swirling my fingertips around and around the top of my hard little nub while applying different amounts of pressure here and then there. I quickly dipped my fingers down and pulled a glob of my gooey wetness up to my little firing pin and thoroughly coated it with my slick secretions as I promptly began to punch the slippery little protrusion beneath my fingertips. Soon I was wiggling all about on the bed and raising my ass to meet the rhythm of the strokes to my clit; I was moaning and groaning loudly and suddenly began feeling funny deep inside my belly, and somewhere in the back of my mind, I think I began to suspect that something big may be going to happen soon!

"Umm," I gasped as my breath began to come in ragged, raspy little breaths as I rolled my wet little skittle around between my thumb and forefinger while my hips began to buck upwards sharply. "Oh fuuuck," I slurred quietly as I continued experimenting with my little pink button and quickly found some of its many hidden secrets. "Ahh," I sighed loudly, and then, "Mmmmmm," I moaned deeply each time I felt my stiff throbbing clit respond to my soft touch.

As I continued to relentlessly attack my red swollen bean, it didn't take long for me to figure out exactly where and how to rub the little jewel to get the perfect rhythm and pressure I needed. I began to feel tiny little stabs and quick little jerks deep inside of me every time I hit the sweet spot just right. My slimy, wet fingers were now gliding over my slick little pearl with precision and quickness as I thoroughly whipped it about beneath them.

I suddenly dipped my fingers low for another gooey scoop of myself, quickly brought them to my lips, and tasted my sweet secretions for the first time. I felt a thrilling sensation and a slight rush of adrenaline run through me as I slurped the little glob of clear sticky goo from my fingertips and felt the warm little pool of it slowly slip across my tongue and rest just at the back of my throat. I lingered a short moment then, savoring the slimy flavor of myself as my jealous clitoris throbbed and begged for the return of my full attention. After momentarily satisfying my taste buds and smacking my fingertips clean, I quickly returned to work on her.

I was very soon thrashing all about the bed. My insides began jerking and convulsing violently as I suddenly reached my peak and began to cum with lots of soft whimpers and many "Mmmmms" and "Ooh ohs," spilling forth towards the end as I suddenly screeched loudly within the throes of my very first orgasm! "Oh, wow, holy shit, who the fuck knew?" I thought as I lay there afterward, cupping my belly tightly with both hands while still panting like a dog and giggling softly to myself.

For the next many hours on that wet, dreary spook day afternoon and evening, I furiously fingered myself with one hand while time and time again I pinched, pulled, and whipped my swollen little knob beneath my wet fingertips with the other, only taking short little breaks now and again in between the many orgasms I experienced on that soggy spookiest day of the year. I was constantly bringing myself right up to the very edge before holding back just a tiny bit and then suddenly letting go entirely and allowing myself to explode inside.

I did this over and over again until finally, somewhere towards the end of the evening, I began to realize that I would be very sore and raw indeed the next day if I did not stop this right now and try and get some much-needed sleep. Of course, I knew I was already hooked for life, and as I drifted off to sleep slowly, I gently reached down between my legs one more time. I carefully patted my exhausted little pussy through my panties and softly whispered, "Now you be sure and get plenty of rest tonight, old girl; we have another busy day tomorrow, you and me."

I knew without having to think very much about it that we would be right back at it first thing in the morning!

The End

Comments, good and bad, are always appreciated.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers