Hooker Addiction Pt. 02

Story Info
Scott delves deeper into the menu.
6.7k words
4.78
15.3k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,130 Followers

Author's note

Thanks for the great feedback on the last part. Here is the next!

*

What I foolishly hadn't taken as part of the equation, was the fact that every encounter was being recorded. It said so in Hunter's own menu list. And that every session would be posted. This added to the turmoil I felt in the days after. It was like a big pit inside me, as the realization of what caving to my depravity meant.

It had been a few days since my appointment with Hunter. The first day after was luckily the weekend, so I could exist in my shame alone. I hadn't dared to check her onlyfans nor her website yet. I swore I would never watch that type of porn again, that I would remain strong. Come Monday I would resume my normal life. I would go to work and pretend this never happened, and will it out of existence. And to my amazement, it worked.

The week went without incident, and I started chatting more with my coworkers. Especially Sera of late.

"Thank you for asking last week, by the way. I was sort of in a rut or whatever," I had said.

"Yeah? What happened?"

"Erh, let's save that for another time," I chuckled, trying to play it cool.

Her concern the prior week hadn't gone unnoticed by me. Maybe I could even ask Sera out one day next week. It didn't have to be a romantic date or anything, I could easily hang around her just in a normal capacity. Maybe getting around 'normal' people would be good for me. Make myself act normal until I became in fact normal. And not watch any more dickgirl porn.

So Friday night I sat browsing Hunter's onlyfans. Fuck. So much for never watching it again. But it was such an addiction. And I was there somewhere, surely. I ominously scrolled through her videos to see. I had no idea if I really wanted to see myself getting fucked, but I was always caving to my curiosity, I guess.

It didn't take long for me to find it. I remembered I had worn a particular checkered shirt. Red and blue. A fifteen minute video. Was it really that long? It felt so much shorter during. The title was "Breaking another virgin." So Hunter knew. She probably had plenty of experience so maybe she knew the tell tale signs. The thumbnail was mostly her ass in black lingerie standing in front of a bed where I presumed I was laying. I think indeed it was my calves I saw between Hunters giant thighs.

It was surreal. Unreal. Seeing myself in a thumbnail, knowing what happened. Knowing plenty of others also saw it. By the likes and the first few comments, it had been a hit. People seemed to really enjoy the video! But knowing the audience to be anything like myself, they probably didn't give a shit who it was, as long as whoever it was was getting punished. Severely.

The video began with her holding the camera at her masked face. She sometimes liked to set the premise of the videos before going for the kill, but I rarely had watched those parts. But for obvious reasons, now I did.

"Hey guys," she said in a cheerful, upbeat tone. "You know what it is. Today we have a brand new puppy. His name is Scott, and Scott will be here shortly."

I heard the knock in the background of the video and the video made a jumpcut to Hunter lathering up her cock with lube. The camera was at a low angle, slightly to the side of the bed. This made it so the viewer wouldn't see my face, and nothing else really but Hunter from navel and down... and my ass sticking up. It was like it wasn't even me. I only remembered bits and pieces of this. I couldn't even remember if I noticed the camera back when it happened.

There wasn't much said initially, just the rhythmic sounds of her jerking her cock with lube. Hunter then moved in between my calves, put her head against my hole and pressed. I was so thankful afterwards that she didn't just shove it in. I heard myself gasp in agony as Hunter pressed her hips. On the video I only saw her ass flex, but I knew that she had trouble entering me at first.

"Shit! What the fuck is this?" Hunter asked. "You're a fucking virgin? The fuck? This is tight!"

Hunter's ass started to flex hard as she began thrusting into the ever groaning me. I couldn't remember any of the things she had said due to the pain and discomfort.

"Yeah? You gonna lose your virginity like this? Fuck! Ugh! Well you're not a virgin anymore, ugh, you just lost it. Fuck," Hunter groaned through gritted teeth, pressing ahead over and over.

Hunter started slowly, pressing in on one hip while rolling out with the other. It was like watching waves beat against a beach with how smoothly her ass flexed with each thrust. Growing more and more shiny with each thrust. She alternated between styles of thrusting, finding a good way to jerk her cock off by using my body as a fuck toy.

"You lost that v-card over nothing special, ugh, you wanna know why?" Hunter moaned. "Because you're just a fucking slut. I'm gonna show you what we do to sluts around here. We get them hooked."

And with that she sped up, hitting with more direct thrusts. You could hear the change in my pained groans. "Now I'm gonna make you cum, slut. You want that, Scott? Want me to make you fucking cum, you little slut?"

I groaned incomprehensibly on the video. In real life I was jerking it like no tomorrow.

"Fuck yeah," Hunter groaned more softly.

She then shoved in deep, pressed forward until she had moved me slightly more up on the bed and followed up on top of me. With this new angle, with her knees on the mattress between my thighs Hunter was able to slam at a more downward trajectory. And that she did. Hard and brutally she fucked down into my jolting, limp body.

"Fuck yeah, slut," I moaned. Wait. I groaned that, in real life. Not Hunter, not me on the video. Right here and now. I sometimes let it slip when watching others get fucked, but now it was me. I chose to ignore it as I saw Hunter press with her giant ass hard and good.

"That's it, Scott. Cum for me. Slut. Cum, you fucking slut," Hunter groaned, still thrusting at the poor little me, who was currently ejaculating into the mattress. She grabbed my hair and shoved my face into the mattress hard and continued to pound my ass hard and fast for five minutes straight, in complete utter silence. I had no idea it had been that long, I was so out of it from my own powerful orgasm.

Hunter roughly yanked her cock out of me and shot her big load onto my back, ass and so on, while panting satisfiedly. And like that, the video ended. I had busted a long time ago, while watching her silently thrust at me on the video. Now I was getting riled up again from watching her stroke her fat hog, shooting thick cum everywhere. I even absentmindedly licked my lips looking at her ass tremble as white goo leaked onto her newest victim; me.

I knew then I had been wrong all along. I wouldn't be satisfied with trying her once. I had to try again. Just to be sure. To get it over with. After all, your first time is always gonna be awkward. So I ordered another 15 minutes scheduled for the very next day.

*

"Hey, Scott! Back for more?" Hunter asked, as I entered the small motel room once again. She once again had her face masked, this time with a scarf, white t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Y-yeah," I said.

"No need to be nervous, we've met before," she chuckled. She was friendly, but she always had this ominous, slightly mocking tone of voice. And here we are, her dominant nature resurfaced "Or are you just a natural submissive slut? Go and bend over the bed so I can fuck you again."

I obeyed. I went over to the bed and slowly sunk my knees into the mattress, falling forward onto my elbows. Hunter quickly moved behind me, grabbed my hair and pulled me back up again. I winced in pain as my hair felt like it was gonna tear from its roots.

"Now that I know you better, I can get you off much easier," she explained. "Or multiple times. Or not at all. You're here because you paid for my pleasure. Understand?"

"Yes," I said.

"Yes what?" Hunter said sternly into my ear.

"Yes, mistress!"

"Fuck yeah," Hunter groaned, shoving me ahead. She grabbed the waistband of my pants and roughly ripped them halfway down my thighs.

I then felt something wet and blunt touch my hole again. I knew it was her cock. She only lingered a moment before cold liquid trickled from her bottle and onto her cock and my own ass. Then she pressed. There was some initial sharp pain and then she was inside of me once again. No shoving, she was taking it slowly just like last time.

I tried to not think too much how weird this was after the week I had. Instead, I decided to focus on the moment. The moment of Hunter's words and thrusts, as she pressed her cock deeper inside of me at an agonizingly slow pace. The pain was already fading away.

"Yeah? You're getting used to it. Coming to get fucked two weekends in a row? You're putting in the work, guh, ugh, to become a good slut. Putting, ugh, in those fucking hours, you dirty whore!" Hunter said, still working more and more of her length inside of me with her slow thrusts.

"Virgin to slut in just a week? Bet you love that shit- oh fuck- you like that?" Hunter asked, then shoved into me hard, sending sharp pain through my entire body. I shot up on my elbows, but Hunter pressed a palm between my blades for me to get back down.

"Too deep?" she asked, though it sounded more rhetorical than anything. I turned my head to give her a nod.

Hunter paused for a moment to look at me. I could see in her eyes that she liked it and that she was enjoying herself.

"Fuck yeah. Look at me while I fuck your ass! Look right into my eyes, bitch!" she demanded, pulling out a little bit. I could see from the corner of my eye how her cock glistened with spit and lube.

I looked into her eyes and saw them filled with lust. She was about to cum, and by gods, a part of me hoped she would do it inside of me. She rarely did so in her videos. But I wanted it so bad. Hunter started moaning even louder, and I climbed up on my hands instead of elbows so I could see where we connected. She then stopped her thrusting and promptly grabbed my hair and shoved my head down into the mattress again.

"Down low, bitch! But keep looking at me, slut!" she ordered, releasing my hair just enough so I could turn my head again.

She continued thrusting her cock inside of me. I couldn't really move anymore, but I didn't care. I looked up at her face and watched as stared back down at me with a cold, determined stare. Hunter was moaning loudly, and I knew she was getting close to cumming. Just when I thought she would pull out and cum all over me, she started plunging deeper into my ass.

"Ugh. Oh god, oh god! Fuck, fuck, fuck," Hunter grunted as she closed her eyes, slightly tilting her head back. I took the opportunity to close my own eyes as I felt my own orgasm rapidly approaching.

Her whole cock swelled up inside of me and shortly after pulsed a warm, thick essence straight up inside of me. It was indescribable. Hunter was cumming inside of me! The feeling of Hunter filling my ass was incredible. It was like a warm glow shooting into the deepest parts within me. Something I never imagined, nor would expect to experience. It was hard to describe. I could feel every single inch of her as her cock jerked and pulsed inside of me. I felt her cum flow inside of me and slowly leak around her dick, causing my own orgasm to explode in unison with hers. I could also hear her panting heavily, as she finally stopped moving.

After a short breather, Hunter removed her wet cock from my hole. She took a towel and wiped it clean, before letting go of my hair, allowing me to fully collapse onto the bed. Once she was done wiping her dick, she threw the towel on the ground and then she fell onto the bed next to me.

"You're such a good slut," Hunter said. "I'm sure you'll have a lot more fun if you keep doing what you're supposed to."

I rolled onto my back and laid there for a few minutes. This second time seemed much more intense for the both of us. Better, I guess. Maybe it was like she said, she knew my body better. And she was an expert in manipulating bodies, male and female alike, so she knew how to use bodies as well I guess.

It hadn't gone unnoticed that Hunter hadn't asked me to leave yet. Last time it was the first thing she did after she came. I looked over at her. She was messing on her phone, like last time. She didn't pay attention to my presence at all. I traced down from her phone covered face down to her python. It casually laid across her thigh. Wet and slippery with her own cum and lube. Even though it was soft it was quite big.

I glanced at the clock at the nightstand. I had been here twenty minutes. Though, it felt like much more.

"Do you want to stay for a second round?" Hunter asked casually, not even looking away from her screen.

I didn't reply right away. Maybe that was why I was getting tossed out last time. She had others to fuck. It made sense then, that she now didn't toss me out.

"Uh... no, I don't think so," I replied.

"Not interested? I thought you were going to behave like a good slut tonight," she teased, barely glancing past her phone.

I hesitated for a bit, not sure how to handle this. I hadn't really considered another 'round'. And Hunter didn't seem in any urgency in any which way. She, in fact, gave no inclination whether she wanted another round. My eyes went from her masked face and down her arms, to her midsection and down to where her cock laid across her thick thigh.

"I am," I finally muttered.

"Really? Because I don't feel you're giving me any indication that you are," Hunter promptly said, finally putting the phone away on a pillow beside her.

"I'm sorry... mistress. I'll try to be good," I apologized.

"Try 'better'. I didn't say you weren't good," Hunter sighed.

My heart fluttered at her compliment. Did she really think I was that good? I mean, she did cum inside me, which was a rare privilege.

"How about you start sucking my cock for another hundred bucks and we'll see where it goes from there?" Hunter suggested. Of course. Another hundred. Paying for my own submission.

"Okay," I said. The words escaped my lips before I knew it. And now there was no backing out. I couldn't just bolt outta here.

"Well, get to it then," Hunter said, lazily. She reached over to get her phone and started scrolling social media.

I rolled onto my side and got up on my knees, crawling closer to Hunter. Her scent and musk was something I immediately caught as I moved in close. She had done me from behind so I hadn't noticed, but being mushed up close to her like this I caught a breath of her potent air. It was intoxicating to say the least.

Her cock was still mostly soft still. I had never done anything like this. This too. There were a lot of things I had never done that I now had. I leaned forward to kiss the tip. The texture wasn't too bad, and her big head was smooth against my lips. The smell of cherry lube and her leftover cum was so strong my eyes almost started to water. I then descended down and placed my mouth on the base of her shaft, and began licking it from the bottom and up to the top. I worked my tongue around the head, licking it thoroughly, with lots of pressure. The taste was out of this world. My sensible brain told me this was sickening, thick goo and lube with the different tastes should make me gag. But that was exactly the depraved part of my brain loved it so much. I was treading gently at first, but as I grew more accustomed to her cock, and to the sensation of submitting myself to what I was in the process of doing, I began to suck on her shaft with more vigor and passion.

The heat of her cock was tranquilizing to the most positive degree. I felt my own heartbeat increase as I lapped on her big mighty cock. It was such a dominant tool my horny brain was getting into full on monkey-mode. Every reason why I shouldn't like this was building up my excitement even further. My once shame about liking such filth was vaporized. I felt hooked on her scent and her being, getting dommed by her every second. And going down on her was just another act to confirm my submission.

As I sucked on Hunter, I could feel her cock throbbing and pulsating against my lips. At one point I let go of her, and she brought her hand to my head and pushed her fingers into my hair. She was probably growing impatient with the teasing. Honestly I didn't mean to tease, I just needed to build myself up.

But Hunter had enough. She pulled at my head so I would lift up, aligned her cock with her other hand and then lowered my head onto her cock, her fat cock head pushing past my lips. Hunter then used her one hand to guide my head and helped me take more and more of her cock. With her other hand she lazily grabbed the phone again to do whatever she was doing. Wasn't she even gonna pay attention? It was my first blow job after all!

I don't know what I expected, but the feeling of her fat rod in my mouth was oddly enticing now that it was shoved in there. It was smooth, yet rock hard. Gliding over my tongue with ease. Feeling the details of her cock against the inside of my mouth was oddly good. It felt good to please this big dominant woman. This mistress.

Feeling like a dismissed sex toy I decided to double my efforts. I turned me on to no end, knowing how little she cared, and how far I had gone to worship her. Paying to get fucked, then have her demand another payment of me so I could suck her dick. My brain was in shambles, but in full blaze, and my cock was back to full mast.

I started swirling my tongue to meet the bobbing motions, while applying adequate suction. Sure my jaw hurt, but it seemed to be working as Hunter was increasing the movements ever so slightly. I looked up at her and saw that she had discarded her phone.

"Yeah? You like that dick? Huh?" She said, shoving firmly with her hand. "Huh? Like that dick?!"

Hunter shoved even harder, pressing me slowly down her shaft. Eventually, Hunter had her entire cock inside my mouth. She moaned loudly. I could taste her salty precum on the dip of my tongue. She wasn't rough or forceful in any way, it was just her being in control and taking me where she wanted me.

"You're such a good slut," Hunter said, as she was gently thrusting her cock in and out of my mouth.

I didn't respond, as I had my mouth full; instead, I kept sucking her cock and tasting her precum as she continued pleasuring herself using me. Eventually, I felt her cock swell up inside my mouth, and pulled her cock free.

"Ohhh yesssss," Hunter moaned, as she quickly stroked her cock.

She didn't need to tell me what to do. I knew exactly what she wanted, having watched so many of her videos. I opened my mouth wide, and stuck out my tongue. She aimed her cock toward my waiting mouth and started cumming. I closed my eyes as I got hosed down. I swallowed as much as I could, but there was a lot. I could feel her hot cum trickle down my throat. It was like a warm glazer slowly easing down. Warm and thick. I was surprised that I was able to swallow as much of her load as I did.

When she finished, she laughed menacingly and playfully slapped my face.

"Good job, slut. You did good," Hunter said as she started to rub her cock along the side of my face. She slid her wet cock over my cheeks and then back over my lips.

"Now, if you can prove to me that you deserve another round, I will give you my blessing. I'll even let you pay extra, special for you," she said, smiling devilishly down at me. "If not, I will kick you the fuck out. I have tenants who need to pay rent."

Hunter stood up from the bed and went to the end of the bed, standing there behind me, awaiting what I would do. A moment later, I was on my knees in front of Hunter. I took her cock back in my mouth.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,130 Followers
12