Hooker Addiction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,129 Followers

"Show how much you want this big dick hard so I can fuck you no holds barred for an hour. Extra charge, of course," Hunter cooed. "Show me how fucked you are, you fucking faggot."

My inside winced in a mix of hurt and excitement. I loved her scolding and verbal berating. I guess I knew that from before, as that was one of her strong features during the videos. In addition to the obvious curves, thick ass and big fat cock.

I sucked on her cock and bobbed my head up and down. Her cock was still slightly soft but growing in size with each suck. I could feel her cock pulsing and throbbing as I played with it. It made mine in return strain even harder. I tried to move a hand down, but Hunter spoke up.

"Don't touch that shit. I'm gonna fuck the cum out of you, so no touching. Whores get fucked, they don't jerk off," Hunter ordered. "Besides, this is about my pleasure, not yours."

I licked all over her shaft, and I could taste her musk and cum all over it. I used my tongue to work her cock all over. Hunter groaned loudly as I kept playing with her cock. I felt her hand on the back of my head pushing me deeper on to her. I felt her cock swell and harden within my mouth. I could feel her fingers in my hair, guiding me.

"Yeah, suck that cock, bitch! Show how much you love my cock!" Hunter ordered, and I felt her start to thrust her hips forward.

I could hear Hunter breathing harder and faster. I tried to deepthroat as best I could when she picked up her pace, but it was hard with the sheer volume. Then Hunter roughly shoved me back off her cock, looking down with almost cold, yet excited eyes.

"Mmm, that's a good girl," Hunter moaned. "You got me good and hard. Now get on the bed on your back."

I obeyed.

Hunter then knelt down between my legs, spreading them apart. She placed her hands on my inner thighs to hold them in place. Hunter then positioned her cock right above my hole and let out a low moan. She was watching me intently as she began to mover her cock closer and closer to my entrance.

I felt her cockhead bump against my hole and then press in. It hurt but with Hunter being in control, it was as bad as it would be. It was kind of liberating not having a choice in the matter. It hurt, yes, but that didn't deter Hunter, which was in a weird way comforting. It was out of my hands. The pain was short lived though. I then felt her cock expand inside me even further. Or maybe it was just her going deeper and I just felt it more in this position. She pushed in harder, until her cock was completely stuffed inside my ass. Hunter then grabbed my ankles and put them on either side of her shoulders.

"You like that big dick in your ass? Huh, you little shit?" Hunter asked, as she began to pump her cock in and out of my ass.

Her cock was slick and wet down there thanks to my previous work, and I could feel it sliding easily inside my ass. Everytime she pushed in, my insides would tense up, but then relax again. More each time. Over and over, Hunter continued to pound her cock in and out of my tight asshole. I could feel her throb. Hell, my own cock was also throbbing, in rhythm with each push. As though my cock was already on the brink of cumming at any minute.

"Feels good doesn't it, ugh?" Hunter said carelessly. As if she would've said that regardless if it hurt or actually felt good. "You ready to get fucked like a whore? Ready to really take every inch of my cock? You ready to feel me really fill you up with this big dick?" Hunter asked, as she fucked me harder and harder.

"Yes, yes, yes! I like it! I love it!" I screamed, as Hunter pounded my ass with everything she had. "I want you to keep fucking me with that big dick! Fill me up! Don't stop!"

My cock pulsed harder and harder as she fucked so brutally and scolded me.

"Oh, ain't nothing stopping this! Fuck, ugh! That's it, you little cum-whore! You're my little slut now! You like being used by me-ugh?" Hunter said. "How about this?!"

Hunter dropped her hips down and shoved in me straight, sending a torrent of cum straight up from my cock. She turned slightly and found a towel, jerking me the rest of the way with it.

"Yeah? Only faggots cum from getting fucked in the ass. You like being my little faggot boy? Like getting used? Don't think it's over just because you've busted. I've nutted twice, I'm good for a while. Sucks to be you I guess, because this might get uncomfortable," Hunter chuckled.

And just like that she brutally continued to sodomize my insides with abandon. It started to sting and burn around my cheeks and inside of me, but I couldn't help but get hard again.

"You fucking like, ugh, getting used. I can tell. You like it when I call you names and degrade you. You're fucked, you know that? Piece of shit, trash. I fucking own this ass now. You like it when I own you?!"

Without a second moment, Hunter twisted me around on my stomach, her cock never leaving my insides. As I lay there, Hunter grabbed my waist and lifted my butt into the air. She then immediately started slamming her cock vigorously, causing me to gasp. She kept this frantic for a good while as she stared at the back of my head.

"That's right, ugh fuck! You, ugh, like being treated like trash! Guh- Ugh- You love it! I own your ass now, you understand? This is all for me. I can do whatever I want with you. Do you understand!?" Hunter said, as she continued to slam her cock in and out of my ass.

Meanwhile, I was afraid to move, with how frantic she was. I just laid there in silence, my face pressed into the bed, jolting back and forth as she took me.

Hunter then grabbed my waist and pressed down so I lay prone on the bed. She leaned in close to me. Her breath was hot on my neck as she whispered in my ear, "Ugh, you piece of shit." She humped faster and harder.

"You worthless, disgusting, cum-eating faggot! Who pays for shit like this, huh? Trash like you!"

Each word pierced through my body, and each stroke sent a shockwave of pleasure from my cock. Each time she called me those things, I felt myself harden even more.

"You love being used. You want me to do anything I want. You're such a bitch. Such a slut," Hunter said.

I could feel her cock twitch inside of me as I cried from the rough treatment. She liked the berating as much as I did, it seemed. I could feel my ass stretched and sore from how Hutner was using me. I wanted to tell her to stop, but instead, I just grunted each time she fucked me. I wanted her to continue. I needed her to continue. I was so close. I wanted it all. I moaned with each stroke, my orgasm looming over me like an impending doom.

"You want me to make you feel like a good little bitch in heat? Cum inside this ass? I'm gonna teach that it means to be a true sissy bitch. I'm gonna abuse your ass!" Hunter roared as she began to fuck me even harder, faster and deeper, really hilting inside of me so her balls slammed into me. It hurt, but it hurt so good!

I couldn't do anything but lay there and whimper. My cock straining and straining, occasionally spurting a small droplet of cum, but nothing more. Hunter had already drained me so this next orgasm had a way longer build. I was almost afraid to see how intensely it could build up.

"I'd call you a pussy too, ngh ugh, but at least a pussy can take a pounding! Unlike your whimpering ass! You second-tier whore! Fuck! Cum you little bitch!" Hunter groaned. "You gonna cum for me? Be a good slut and cum?!"

I nodded without thinking. For a third time the unstoppable would happen. "I'm cumming!" I cried helplessly. I was such a mess. I wanted her to pound me and give it all to me. To use me. To leave me a sobbing, confused and exhausted mess. My orgasm had been building for such a while, I was dying for release and yearned Hunter to pound it out of me.

Hunter stopped abruptly to lift me my ass high up in the air, with my legs still bent on either side of her shoulders. Holding me like this she started pounding straight into my prostate, making my cock pump and jolt from the tension building up behind it. Every vein soon filled with blood, expanding it, trying to make it as hard as possible before I shot my load. And without another beat missed, white thick semen shot from the tip of my cock and onto my belly. Hunter so easily got me off. It was like she did it without even trying! So much and so intensely. I struggled to even breathe, gasping for air. Hunter's scolding and ruthless fucking had made me into a moaning mess, now I panted and gasped like I was possessed.

"Fuck! Yes, mistress! YES! Oh god, oh god!" I cried in pure ecstasy.

"Ah, fuck yes. That's it, take it! Take that big cock! Cum all over while I fuck your ass!" Hunter said through gritted teeth.

She released her firm grip on me and dumped me back onto the mattress, leaning over me with a palm on each side of me to support herself while she started pounding her huge cock into me.

"You just love my big dick, don't you? I bet you'd love to suck on it and swallow my cum!" Hunter gasped, as she continued to drive her cock in and out of my ass.

I felt so full and so violated by her cock. But at the same time, I felt free and liberated as well. Everything I felt was out of my hands and I loved it. I had so long suppressed this. And now I was a trained slut cumming on my mistress's command, only a week into my dirtiest fantasy becoming real. How could this be wrong when it felt so right?

"Yes," I moaned.

"Good bitch. Now beg for my cock and I'll let you gulp down my warm cum!" Hunter growled.

I trembled as her cock filled me up over and over. It was so big and so powerful. I could feel her balls slapping against mine as she drove in and out of me. I was so incredibly sensitive from my own orgasm, but the combination of hers and her cock felt like heaven. Hunter was so unbelievably deep inside each time she hit all the way in, it felt like she was going to split me open. Or maybe it was just that her cock was so big.

"Please, please! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me... ugh... I need it..." I moaned, scared of my own voice.

"That's it, you little bitch. Begging for it. Fuck yeah. I'm gonna nut in your mouth so good. Get on you fucking knees," Hunter ordered. "Who have you become? From virgin to begging for this dick..."

I obeyed, bending my knees and letting my legs fall from her shoulders, dropping down to the floor before her next to the bed. I knelt before her, looking up at Hunter's massive cock, inches away from my face. She looked down at me with an almost evil smile.

"Show me what a slut you are and open your mouth," she commanded, jerking her cock with her left hand.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, and without even thinking, sticking it into Hunter's massive dangling balls. They were smooth-shaven and humongous, I felt myself drowning in her huge sack. I licked and sucked on her balls, as Hunter watched with a hungry gaze.

"Mmm, I like your tongue. I didn't even have to ask you. How nice. But you're not done yet. I want you to eat my ass," Hunter said, as she gripped my hair tightly.

I tried to pull away. My instincts told me this was too far, even if my body wanted it. If I could find a new inch to lick, I would gladly do it. So Hunter pulled me closer by my hair, and I knew better than to fight her. I wanted in there badly by the time I rolled past her taint.

"Lick my asshole, bitch. Lick my ass and make me cum. Make me cum in your mouth," Hunter said as I stuck my tongue out and ran my wet tongue up and down her the parts of her crack I could reach from this position.

"Ohh, ohhh, that's it. Don't tease it, get in there. You like being my dirty little cumslut? Then you better suck my ass," Hunter said, as she used one hand to push my head into her ass from below. Her other hand was wildly jerking her almost dripping cock.

"Ahhhh, yeah, that's it! Eat my ass, you filthy little cum-eating slut. Have you ever ate a girl's ass before? A big dicked girl's ass?" Hunter aksed, as I continued to kiss and lick her asshole.

"No," I replied, muffled by her giant cheeks, "but I've seen it in porn"

"Better get back to it then! Eat my ass until I cum!" Hunter said, shoving my face into her ass once again while jerking her cock.

I did feel a tinge of shame, knowing that I was being degraded further. I swallowed my pride and began licking and kissing Hunter's ass once again, clumsily running my tongue up and down around her hole. I then landed flush on her rosebud, and worked my tongue along it, pushing and pulling back, feeling how tight her ass was. I tasted her musky scent. And I loved it. I immediately wanted to taste every inch of her.

When I finally pushed my tongue inside her, I heard Hunter moan from above. "Oh, fuck, you little bitch. You really gonna get up in there?"

I nodded the little I could, still working my tongue in and out of her ass. Her cheeks jiggled around me from her jerking off at a frantic pace. It was almost suffocating me, as Hunter lightly lowered herself on me.

"That's a good boy. Now work your tongue! I'm getting close!" Hunter commanded.

I lapped at her ass and rimmed her hole with all my might, pushing my tongue as far as I could into her ass. Above me, Hunter jacked off her cock with abandon, creating a beautiful orchestra of rhythmic wet sounds as her shaft was slick with precum. The wet sounds, her berating and moaning filled the room. It was all I wanted. I wanted to worship her giant ass and I craved her cum.

"Are you ready to swallow my load, bitch?" Hunter asked, as she picked up her pace, focusing more on edging her tip.

I nodded again, still digging into her ass with my tongue. Hunter lifted her ass off my face, letting me fully breathe once again, just in time to roar, "Here it comes! I'm cumming!" before ramming her giant meat into my mouth. My cheeks immediately hollowed from the first burst. The next few shots landed directly in my throat, and I started swallowing as quickly as possible.

The next blast was the biggest, and it hit my nostrils and almost made me gag. I was unable to swallow it all down fast enough, and a bit of it spilled over the sides of my mouth. With one last thrust, Hunter unloaded her final load in my mouth, spraying thick ropes of hot sperm into my mouth. I coughed a bit and spat some of it back out on my chin, but most of the rest I swallowed with two giant gulps.

"You're a good slut. Swallowing without even having to be asked," Hunter said, asI wiped the excess cum from the corners of my mouth.

I swallowed again, before licking my lips. "W-was that good, Mistress?" I said.

"It was delicious," Hunter replied, as she sat on the bed next to me.

I continued to sit on my knees, while Hunter crashed onto the bed, rolled over on her back and looked down on me still sitting on the floor. I was still a bit weak in the knees.

"So, we're done here. I think we'll both have a lot of fun from now on, don't you? I bet I'll see you again in no time," Hunter asked.

"Yes," I muttered, knowing the truth of it.

Hunter smiled. "Good. Now go clean yourself up, and get dressed. Then get the fuck outta here."

I nodded, and stood up. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom, with the intention of washing my face and wiping me down with a lukewarm towel. I glanced in the mirror. What I saw shocked me. There was once a prideful man named Scott Rivers, brought up conservative, working at a respectable law firm with a good enough salary. What I saw in the mirror was something else. My hair was a mess, and I was covered in sweat and cum. Both wet and dry. I looked like the kind of slut Hunter would like to use. And that was exactly what I wanted to be.

*

Author's note

Thanks for reading!

12