All Comments on 'Hooker Addiction Pt. 02'

by Antarctica77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh god

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot! So glad you continued this story. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

it would be hot if Sera was trans and found out and uses Scott too

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A massive follow up to the first chapter, love it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good, cant wait to see how he reacts to Seara watching his performance on video

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really like it xD extremly hot if for the third session he gets superhorny( watching his last vid) and picks the most expensive option the fuck toy package for a whole month.. he gets a email to meet her and her lawyer in the hotel room to sign pappers.. she is quite supprised since its quite rare and a virgin with only 2 times with her un heard off. he has been super nervous about her fucking upp his job under work hours.. she obviously notices drags it out of him.. finds it funny he is only concerend of it affecting his work not being raped off work hours anytime she wants xD ( including lunch hours xD ) she gets his schedual and says every thing out side of work is her time while grabbing his phone and adding her number.. getting his spare key to both his house and his car ;) que her raping him in his house aloot and his car driving home from work ;)

ends with her basicly saying towards the end i think our arrengment needs to be prolonged until i get bored. Moving forward she is going to have him on speed dial for when she wants to do things with him and he will pay her for it.. and she makes a point of showing herself keeping his keys.. she has full axcess to her bitch afterall.

FailedscoutFailedscout8 months ago

This is an awesome story of addiction and the depths that we will sink to to feed that addiction. I love this story.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntarctica77@Antarctica77
What up. I love to smoke and I love to drink. * My Neighbor Parts are available here(with art and so on): https://www.patreon.com/collection/149345?view=expanded TNT Part 9 is now on it's way. I'm working on setting up a SubScribestar adult page for those who struggle with ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES