Hooker for Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Greg and his fiancé have a threesome with Sophie.
2.7k words
4.73
11.8k
13

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks passed before I finally heard from Greg again. That was generally how things went with regulars. I was, after all, just a whore to them so I never took it personally, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited when that text from Greg arrived.

"Hey baby I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night," the message read.

I replied that I was and a moment later he texted back, "Great! Are you cool doing a threesome? If you are just let me know how much. It'd be for the entire night."

I asked him if the third person was another man or if it was a woman and he responded that it was a woman. I told him my rate and he said it was fine and then asked if I could meet him at the bar at the Grand Regency Hotel at 7:00. He had a room reserved for the night. I told him that would be fine and that I'd see him tomorrow night.

The next evening, I showered and put on a dress that wouldn't draw too much attention or seem to out of place in a five-star hotel's bar. I'd been kicked out of a few of them in the past for looking too much like a hooker and had learned that it was better to look discreet in such situations. I packed some sexier things in my purse.

As I did my make-up Carrie walked into the bathroom and she sat down on the toilet, said, "You're looking fancy this evening. Same guy as last time?"

"Yeah," I replied, "We're getting some drinks at the Grand Regency."

"Ooh...fancy!" Carrie replied as she peed, "I'm probably going to go get fucked at a cheap motel by some balding middle-aged guy with a small dick tonight. You wanna trade?"

I laughed, "It's tempting, but no thanks."

She stood and with a laugh said, "It was worth a try," before flushing the toilet and getting into the shower.

I finished doing my make-up and told her that I'd see her in the morning and then gathered my things and called for an Uber. A short while later I found myself sitting at the bar in the Grand Regency Hotel, sipping a glass of Chardonnay. I did wait long before I saw Greg walk across the lobby and into the bar. He noticed me and walked over to the bar and sat down beside me.

"It's good to see you again!" he said cheerful.

I smiled and said, "It's good to see you too."

"I hope you weren't waiting long," he said.

I shook my head and said, "No, I only got here a couple of minutes ago."

He looked at my nearly empty wine glass and asked if I wanted another. I told him that I was fine and reached into my bag for my wallet to settle the tab but he stopped me and said that he'd charge it to his room before giving his room number to the bartender.

"Shall we go then?" he asked me.

I nodded and stood up and followed him out of the bar to the elevators and we headed up together to the penthouse. Greg led me down the hallway to his room and unlocked the door and led me in. A blonde woman in her late 30s or early 40s was lounging on a sofa in the middle of the room sipping wine. She was wearing a purple and black satin bra and panty set, black silks stockings, a short silk kimono that was tied loosely at the waist and a pair of black high heels.

"Sophie, this is my fiancé, Amanda," Greg said.

"It's nice to finally meet you," Amanda said with a smile, "Greg's told me a lot about you."

"All good things I hope," I said. I would have never guessed that my dad was engaged, let alone to someone as hot as the women that was seated on the sofa across from me.

Amanda laughed and said, "Yes, he couldn't stop raving about how good you were in bed so I figured I give you a try myself."

"Why don't you go slip into something a little more comfortable," Greg offered.

I stepped into the bedroom and slipped out of my dress and folded it over a chaise lounge. I then gave myself a once over in the mirror, pulling up my hemmed silk stockings and adjusting my skimpy black lace thong and panties, before opening the door and walking back out into the living room.

Greg had also stripped down and was only wearing what appeared to be a black silk g-string. He was sitting on the sofa next to Amanda and motioned for me to join them. I walked across the room, my hips swaying, and then sat down between them on the sofa.

I ran my hand through Greg's chest hair and kissed him on the lips, my tongue snaking between them and into his mouth. We he and I stopped kissing I turned to Amanda, put my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me so that she and I could kiss as well. She cooed and ran her hand down my back before cupping my ass.

After a moment she broke off our kiss and began to nibble on my earlobe. She then paused a moment and whispered in my ear, "I want to see your cock."

"Alright," I said and then stood, and slowly pulled my thong off.

My semi-erect cock flopped out and Amanda squealed with delight, "It's a lot bigger than I expected!" She then got off the couch and kneeled down in front of me and taking my cock in her hand began to lick it like a lollipop. I moaned and ran my hands through her long, blonde hair.

Greg was still sitting on the couch watching us. He had pulled the front of his g-string to the side and was stroking his massive dick as Amanda sucked mine. She was a bit tentative at first, taking just the head into her mouth and swirling her tongue around my glans but before long she was taking the entire length of it down her throat.

After a couple minutes of giving me oral attention, Amanda paused and slid my cock from her mouth. She then turned back towards Greg and said, "Don't just sit there playing with yourself. Come and help me with this dick."

Greg laughed and got up off the couch and then kneeled down next to Amanda and began sucking on my balls as Amanda went back to work sucking me off. After a couple of minutes, they switched and Greg began blowing me while Amanda licked and sucked on my balls. The feeling was incredible and it wasn't long before my she-dick was as hard as steel. Greg and Amanda paused again and Amanda suggested we move to the bedroom. I nodded in agreement and the three of us made our way to the bedroom.

"I want to see you fuck her Sophie," Greg said once we were in the bedroom.

Amanda nodded and said, "Yes, I want you to fuck me." She undid her kimono and let it fall to the floor and then removed her bra and panties so that she stood before me wearing nothing save for her stockings and high heels. She had a very nice figure; round tits that I would have guessed to be a 36C, and a nice ass as well. Her pussy was shaved nearly bare save for a small strip of hair at the top.

I followed suit and removed my panties and bra so that I too was nude except for my stockings and high heels. I then took Amanda by the hand and led her over to the bed. We climbed onto the bed and began kissing passionately as our hands roamed across each other's naked body.

I took one of her round tits in my hand and brought my lips to its nipple. Slowly, I began to lick and suck on it, feeling her nipple stiffen beneath my tongue. I then moved my mouth to her other tit and flicked my tongue against her hardening nipple. Amanda moaned softly and ran her hand down my torso to my cock and taking it in her hand, began to stroke it slowly.

After a few minutes of sucking and stroking and fondling Amanda leaned back on the bed and beckoned for me to enter her. I positioned myself between her legs and rubbed the head of my engorged cock against her pussy lips. She moaned again as I took her by the hips and pushed the head of my dick into her moist vagina.

I began pumping in and out of her while she moaned and writhed on the bed. Her pussy was like silk against my cock. As I fucked Amanda with long, deep thrusts, I glanced over to the chaise lounge and saw Greg stroking his massive erection as he watched me pound his fiancé's pussy. Amanda's tits bounced up and down as I hammered her juicy cunt.

Amanda grabbed onto my ass and pulled me deeper into her as I pumped my cock into her. Her nails dug into my flesh as she kneaded my behind. She continued to moan and groan as I pounded away at her moist vagina. After a while of fucking her like this I felt a tongue on my anus. Greg had gotten up from the sofa and was behind me eating my ass as I continued to fuck his fiancé. He licked and probed my hole with much gusto and instinctively I moaned for him to fuck me.

"You need my dick, don't you?" Greg asked. I could almost hear the grin on his face.

"Yes," I groaned, "Please give it to me..."

I slowed my thrusts down as I felt Greg position his cock against my butthole and then taking me by the hips and enter me. I bucked my hips forward and backward, driving my cock deep into Amanda's moist pussy and then pushing my as back to meet Greg's hard thrusts. Moans and grunts echoed through the room as the three of us fucked.

As I continued to pound Amanda's pussy and get hammered from behind by Greg, I leaned forward and began to lick and suck on Amanda's nice boobs. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she bit her bottom lip. Greg, meanwhile, picked up the pace and began to slam his massive cock deep in my asspipe. I felt as though I would be split in two by his anal onslaught...or at the very least orgasm like I'd never orgasmed before. Each thrust, me into Amanda's pussy and Greg into my ass, brought me closer and closer to climax.

"Oh shit..." I moaned, "I'm going to cum!"

"Cum in her pussy!" Greg grunted as he continued to ram his massive fuckstick deep into my ass.

"Really?" I panted between thrusts.

Amanda nodded at me, "Yes Baby, fill me up with your hot cum!"

A few more pumps, deep into Amanda's juicy pussy, was all it took to push me over the edge, I grunted and a thick rope of cream shot deep into her. More and more cum oozed from my cock into her as her fiancé continued to pound my ass like the whore that I was.

As I finished orgasming Greg slid his dick out of my ass and said, "Now it's my turn with her."

I pulled out of Amanda and moved aside so that Greg could take my place between her legs. He grunted and stuffed his cock into her now cream-filled cunt. As he began to fuck her, he told me to stand up in front of him so he could suck my cock. I did as he asked and stood over Amanda so that my dad could suck my dick as he fucked her. He took my dick in his mouth licking and sucking the residual cum and pussy juice that coated it. It wasn't long before I was once again hard as steel.

Greg slid my dick out of my mouth once it was and said, "Now you fuck me."

Again, I did as my dad asked and moved behind him. I spread his ass check and began to lap at his asshole as he continued to pound away at Amanda's cum drenched cunt. As I tongued him, I began to work my finger into his anus, stretching him out for the assfucking that was about to come. When I got his hole nice and moist with my tongue and pushed the head of my cock against it and slid into him.

"Fuck me hard!" Greg moaned as I entered him.

I was more than happy to give him what he wanted and so I took him by the hips and began to jackhammer my dick in and out of his tight asshole. He grunted and groaned as my balls slapped against his ass with each thrust.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned, "Your cock feels so good!"

A cacophony of moans and flesh slapping against flesh filled the room as I fucked Greg who in turn fucked Amanda. All three of us were building to a crescendo as we inched ever closer to climax. Amanda was the first to reach the point of no return and she moaned and writhed on the bed as Greg pumped his massive cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming!" she moaned and grabbed her tits, squeezing them as she orgasmed.

A moment later I was the next to cum, shooting a hot load of jizz deep into Greg's bowels. He continued fucking Amanda as I shot my load into him and was still pounding away when I finished and pulled my rapidly softening dick from his butthole. As I pulled out of him, Greg reached around with one hand and pushed my head down so that I was near his ass.

"Lick it!" he grunted, "And don't miss a drop!"

I did as I was told and lapped up my cum as it oozed from his butthole. He moaned appreciatively as I tongued his hole, licking up the globs of jizz dripping from him. His thrusts started to become quicker as he pumped in and out of Amanda. I'd been fucked by my dad enough times to know that it wouldn't be long before he too was shooting a load deep into Amanda's womb.

A moment later he grunted. It was an animalistic sound of lust as he climaxed, his cock spewing thick globs of cum deep into Amanda's already cream-filled snatch. He continued to hammer her cunt with his massive, cum spewing cock causing her to orgasm for a second time. Her body shuddered and shook with ecstasy as Greg drilled her with his spasming dick. When his orgasm finally subsided, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and flopped onto the bed beside her.

"Clean her pussy up for her," Greg said to me as he laid back on the bed and absentmindedly stoked his softening cock.

I crawled back between Amanda's legs and brought my head to her crotch. Spreading her pussy lips apart with my fingers I slid my tongue into her folds and began to lick up the cum that Greg and I had deposited there. She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair as ate her out.

"She eats pussy almost as well as she fucks," Amanda said to Greg as I lapped up the last bit of cum from the folds of her snatch, "I almost came again because of her."

Greg laughed, "I'm not surprised. The things she's done to me with her mouth have been almost superhuman."

Amanda stood and walked across the room to a small day bag and began rummaging through it. As she searched through the bag she said, "Well, you two have both gotten to fuck me so I figure turnabout is fair play."

She fished what she had been looking for out of the bag and held it up so that we could both see it. It was a decent sized strap-on dildo and as she began to put it on she said, "I hope you two are ready because I'm not going to be gentle."