Hooker for Daddy Ch. 05

Story Info
Amanda pegs Greg and Sophie.
1.7k words
4.62
10.9k
13

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Amanda pegged my dad's ass. She had not been kidding when she told us she wasn't going to be gentle. Greg howled as she slammed the silicone cock into his already well fucked ass. His cock was rock hard though so even though he seemed to be in agony, he was clearly enjoying it.

After pounding his hole for a few intense minutes, she slid the dildo out of Greg's ass, moved over to where I lay beside him, and slid it into my ass instead. Amanda then began to pound my hole with equal vigor. She'd already gone back and forth between the two of us several times; jackhammering one of us then the other and then back again.

My cock slapped against my stomach as Amanda fucked me for all she was worth. Greg leaned over, took my flapping cock in his hand and after kissing me began to stroke my dick. I, too, took his dick in my hand and began to stroke it as he and I kissed passionately.

"Ooh! Look how hard and horny this cock has gotten you two little sluts!" Amanda sneered as she continued to slam the strap-on deep into my ass.

After a few minutes of pounding my hold she slid the dildo out of my ass, positioned the head against Greg's anus and then began fucking him. While Amanda was pegging Greg, I used my free hand to finger my now gapping ass. Beside me, Greg was whimpering and moaning as Amanda plowed deep into his ass with the strap-on.

"Take it like a man you little bitch!" Amanda shouted, "It's smaller than her dick and you took that one just fine."

Greg gritted his teeth and endured another couple of minutes of Amanda's anal onslaught before she pulled out of him and slammed the fake dick back into me. She took me by the hips and jackhammered me with strap-on causing my tits to bounce wildly to and fro. I moaned lustily and Amanda grinned.

"See, she likes it!" she said to Greg, "I think we're going to have to practice with you a bit more."

She gave me a few more hard thrusts and then switched back over to Greg and began to pound away on his hole. I continued to stroke his massive erection as she did. Greg, for his part, continued to whimper and moan as Amanda split him in half with the strap-on. Greg's eyes glassed over and his mouth became a perfect O.

"Fuck!" Greg grunted as Amanda slammed the silicone cock deep into him, "I'm going to cum!"

No sooner had he said the words then Greg's cock twitched and spasmed as a thick rope of cum shot from it and splattered onto his stomach. It was followed by a second equally thick rope of cum and then a third. More jizz oozed from his cock, albeit less forcefully than the initial shots. I stopped stroking his cock and got up on my knees over him and began to jack my own cock hard and fast. I was close to cumming too and it only took a few quick strokes before I exploding and adding my own creamy load to the load that was pooling on Greg's stomach.

"You two sluts loved this dick, didn't you?" Amanda said with a grin as she pulled the dildo out of Greg's ass.

"Oh yes dear!" Greg moaned, "You know I do."

She smiled and then looked at me and said, "Sophie why don't you be a good girl and clean up that mess you two made."

I leaned forward and began to lick the puddle of cum Greg and I had shot all over his stomach. He moaned and ran his fingers through my hair as I lapped up the warm, creamy cum that was splattered on his stomach.

"Don't be greedy, Sophie," Amanda said as I licked Greg's stomach clean, "You need to share some with him."

I moved up and kissed my dad, passing the mixture of our cum from my mouth to his. We kissed passionately, using our tongues to pass the load of cum back and forth between us until none was left. When we finally broke off our kiss Amanda smiled and told us that we'd done a good job.

"I think the three of us could use a shower after all that," she said as she stood and removed the strap-on.

Greg and I agreed and a moment later we found ourselves in the suite's overlarge shower with warm water cascading over our naked bodies. The three of us kissed and fondled each as the water washed away the sweat and cum from our bodies.

Amanda moved behind Greg and I and took our cocks, one in each of her hands, and began to stroke them. Even though we'd both just cum, it didn't take long before Greg and I were once again hard as steel. Amanda pressed her body against ours as she continued to jack our cocks.

"I wonder which of you I can get to cum again first," she said as she whipped her hand up and down our erections.

Greg leaned over to me and began to suck on my tits as Amanda jerked the two of us off. I moaned as he licked and nibbled on one nipple than the other. My balls ached and I knew that I would soon cum again. I tried to hold on a bit longer but between Amanda's masterful stroking and Greg's oral attention I was soon groaning as another load shot for my dick.

"Looks like Greg's the winner!" Amanda exclaimed as I orgasmed, "Why don't you get down there and give him his prize Sophie?"

I got down on my knees in front of Greg and began to suck his engorged penis. No longer having two cocks to stroke, Amanda used her free hand to play with her fiancé's asshole, sliding in one finger, then two, then three and I found myself wondering if my dad could take her entire fist up his ass.

I sucked Greg's dick while Amanda finger fucked his ass and before long, he too was on the verge of climaxing. A few minutes later Greg took my head in both his hands and thrust his hips forward, driving his big cock down my throat moments before a thick glob of cum splurted out of it and down my gullet. It was not quite as big a load as any of his other loads I'd swallowed in the past, but I understood why. He'd cum quite a bit already that night. I gulped it down all the same and licked my lips after he'd pulled his now flaccid dick from my mouth.

The three of us then finished showering and after drying off headed back to the bedroom. It was already well past midnight so we climbed into bed with me in the middle between Greg and Amanda. Fucking us as hard as she had had clearly taken a lot out of Amanda because no sooner had her head hit the pillow, she was asleep. Greg and I, however were not quite ready to sleep and instead lay there next to each other in the darkness and had a conversation.

In a low voice I said, "You two seem like a really good couple."

"Thanks," Greg replied, "Amanda and I are a much better match than my ex-wife and I ever were."

"Can I ask why the two of you divorced?" I asked. I had no idea why I'd asked such a thing and almost immediately regretted it and quickly added, "I mean you don't have to tell me if it's too personal."

Greg laughed and said, "No, it's fine. She wasn't a bad person or anything like that. She was just a bit too vanilla for me you know? I wanted to swing and go to orgies and watch her get fucked by other guys and stuff like that but she just wasn't into those sorts of things at all. I mean she did that stuff a few times for me but she it was always obvious that she wasn't into it at all and I wasn't going to force her to keep doing it so we were both unhappy and figured it would be better for both of us if we got divorced."

I was a bit speechless at the thought of my mom at an orgy because like Greg had said she was very vanilla. Greg didn't seem to notice my stunned silence though and continued talking.

"Amanda though," he said, "She's game for pretty much anything sexually. I'm really lucky to have met her."

"Yeah, I think you did," I replied.

"Can I ask you something?" Greg asked me.

"Yeah of course."

"When did you...you know...know?" he asked seeming a bit unsure how to ask the question that I knew he wanted to ask.

"When I knew that I was a girl?" I asked for him.

"Yeah."

"I think that deep down I've always kind of known," I said, "Even when I was really young I felt like there wasn't something right with me even if I couldn't explain how exactly. I didn't start dressing like a girl until middle school though. I used to take my mom's things or my sister's and wear them after school. Started on hormones in high school."

"I think you're really brave," he said after a moment, "I don't think it's easy to do what you did."

"No, I suppose it wasn't," I replied. I suddenly wanted to change the topic very badly and asked him, "Do you have the strength for one more go?"

He laughed and tapped his flaccid cock against my ass before saying, "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak."

I laughed as well and said, "Well I suppose we should just call it a night then. Goodnight Greg."

"Goodnight Sophie," he replied before kissing me lightly on the cheek. It didn't take long before he too was asleep but I was still wide awake. Each time I met Greg, my father, I felt myself growing closer and closer to him and the closer I got to him the harder it was getting to keep the truth from him. How much longer would I be able to see him before I ended up revealing who I actually was?