Hooker for Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Sophie goes back home and has some fun with her roommate.
1.4k words
4.58
11k
10

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Greg and I parted company and I headed back to my apartment. To say that I was worn out from the fucking he'd given me would be an understatement. So obvious was my soreness that as I walked into my apartment, my roommate, Carrie, looked up at me from where she was sitting at the kitchen table and asked with a grin, "Long night last night?"

Carrie was a couple of years older and like me was a transsexual and this morning she was sitting at the kitchen table dressed in a tight pink t-shirt and a pair of black bikini-cut cotton panties. It was obvious she'd just gotten up.

"You have no idea," I replied as I slowly walked across the room to the kitchen where I poured myself a coffee from the pot my roommate had made before sitting down across from her at the table.

"Well? Are you going to tell me about it?" Carrie asked.

I laughed and began to tell her of the night Greg and I had spent together. The only bit I left out was the part about Greg being my father. Carrie was pretty open-minded when it came to sex but I think incest may have been a bridge too far for her.

As I told Carrie my story it became increasingly clear that she was getting turned on by it and before long I noticed that she had pulled the front of her panties to the side to reveal her cock which she was now stroking. Her dick was much smaller than mine, about 4.5" when fully erect, and relatively thin too, but straight as an arrow and paired with a nice set of balls. The sight of Carrie stroking her cock caused my own dick to stiffen slightly in my panties.

"Look how hard you've gotten me," Carrie said motioning to her hard little dick, "Think you could help me out with it?"

I told her that I could and then got down on my knees in front of her chair. Carrie pushed her erect cock down towards my lips. I, in turn, opened my mouth and took her inside me. Carrie moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. She began to slowly buck her hips up off the chair, sliding her little cock deeper down my throat.

"Tug on my balls," she moaned as I sucked her off.

I happily obliged her and began to yank and pull on her balls while slobbering on her dick. Carrie groaned in appreciation and begged for me to pull harder on them and so I did, yanking on them and stretching the skin of her scrotum.

After a few minutes of me sucking her and yanking her balls, Carrie pulled her cock out of my mouth and asked me to fuck her. I stood and pulled off my panties while Carrie did the same with hers. My erect cock sprang out and caused the front of my dress to tent. I then bent Carrie over the kitchen table and began to tongue her asshole, getting it nice and moist in preparation for my cock.

I ran my tongue over her puckered little anus and then spanked her ass before spit on her asshole. I then rubbed her anus, spreading the spit around it before spitting on my own cock as well. I ran my hand down the length of it, coating my cock with my saliva before spreading Carrie's ass checks and positioning my cockhead against her butthole. I used the head to spread the spit around a bit more before I took her by the hips and then pushed, driving my dick into her asspussy.

"Oh, Sophie that feels so good!" she moaned as I entered her.

Her ass was tight and gripped my shaft as I pushed deeper into her. I sank the entire length of my dick into Carrie's ass watching her anus stretch around it as I did. Carrie might have been tight but she never had any trouble taking my cock in the ass. I began to thrust in and out of her, my balls slapping against her firm ass with each stroke. Carrie continued to moan and groan as I pounded her hole. I gave her ass another smack as I shoved my cock into her.

As I fucked her in the ass, Carrie reached down and began to stroke her little cock. I slide one hand underneath her shirt and grabbed her tit. She wasn't wearing a bra. As my cock pumped in and out of her ass, I took her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and began to tweak it. Carrie moaned louder. Her nipples were very sensitive and she loved having them pinched and pulled on while getting fucked.

"Yes!" she groaned, "Play with my nipples!"

I pinched the left one as I slid my other hand beneath her shirt and up to her tits. I took her right nipple in between my thumb and forefinger and began to yank on that one as well as I continued to hammer her ass. I could feel her nipples harden in my fingers as I tugged on them and tweaked them. Carrie continued to stroke her dick.

"Oh God, Sophie! Fuck me harder! Fill my sluthole with that big, thick cock of yours!" Carrie grunted.

I began to pound her ass harder while Carrie whipped her hand up and down the length of her cock. Her breathing was ragged. It wouldn't be much longer before she was cumming. My balls slapped rhythmically against her ass with the tempo getting faster and faster.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Carrie groaned a moment later, "Oh God yes!"

Carrie trembled as thick globs of cum shot from her cock and splattered onto the table and the kitchen floor as she orgasmed. A pool of creamy jizz spread on the table as Carried moaned in ecstasy. She pushed back against my thrusts with her ass as the cum continued to drip from her cock.

"That's it baby! Cum for me!" I grunted as Carrie's cock continue to twitch and spasm, splurting thick creamy globs of spunk on the table.

I felt her tight ass squeeze my big dick harder as I thrust deep into her bowels. She loosened her grip and then squeezed tight again. The feeling this created on my cock was incredible and I knew if she kept it up I wouldn't last much longer.

Carrie's orgasm had subsided and her little dick had softened. It now flapped about, slapping her belly, as I hammered her from behind. She moaned and whimpered with each thrust of my dick and I, in turn, came ever closer to climax. In and out I pumped with Carrie squeezing my rod with her ass bringing me closer and closer to the point of no return.

"I'm gonna cum!" I groaned as I neared climax.

"Fill my hole," Carrie whimpered.

I lasted three more thrusts before I let out a low moan and my cock began to spasm and shoot my thick load deep into my roommate's asshole. I grabbed her by the hips again and thrust my twitching dick as deep as I could into her bowels. Carrie groaned lustily as more and more of my hot cream filled her asspipe. After the night I'd had with Greg, I was surprised there was any cum left in me, but apparently there was a fair amount left and it was all filling Carrie's tight hole.

When my dick stopped oozing jizz into Carrie's asspussy, I pulled out and then got down on my knees behind her and began to lick my load from her as it oozed out of her butthole. I lapped up every last drop of the tangy spunk from her hole and then stood up and kissed her, passing the cum to her. We passed the load back and forth between us until it was gone.

Carrie and I then turned our attention to the cum she had splashed onto the table, licking it up like a pair of cats might lap up spilled milk. Again, once we'd licked up each and every last drop of the creamy cum, Carrie and I kissed, passing her cum back and forth between us until there was nothing left of it.

"Mmm...I needed that," Carrie cooed as we broke off our kiss, "You think you have enough energy to do it again?"

I laughed, "Let me take a shower and see."

"Mind if I join you?" she asked with a wicked little grin, "I'll help you wash your back."

I laughed again told her she could. The two of us then headed into the bathroom and got into shower. It looked like my plan to take it easy was going out the window, but to be honest, I didn't really mind.