Hooker Thai Wife Cuckolds Hubby

Story Info
Thai call girl wife cuckold hubby watches.
2.4k words
29.7k
24
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note: If you object to prostitution fantasy or cuckold sex please skip. Thanks.

***

My dirty slut of a wife Bambi has been fucking other guys ever since she did my best man at our wedding. I have had the pleasure of enjoying seeing her screw literally hundreds of guys, and climaxing on each and every cock. She has a petite sexy brown tight Thai body made for fucking and she loves it. She is addicted to white cock. Bambi has a pretty face with innocent eyes full of perverted promise and voluptuous lips made to be kissed or fucked.

Since swinging does not always provide enough lovers for her, she sometimes works in a friend's beer bar. When she is drunk, she will call customers and flirt with them; chatting, dancing, kissing, touching, getting groped, or finger fucked. The mamasan encourages her to sell her pussy there, so quite often she also picks up some customers for sex in front of me. Seeing my wife Bambi having one-on-one sex with her trick while I am in the room clothed, watching and wanking, remains one of my biggest turn-ons.

Last month a long-standing customer of Bambi's named Alex contacted us after a long absence. The three of us met up for drinks in a bar. He was delighted to see her. I watched him leering down at her petite body made for fucking as he hugged and kissed her. He squeezed her sexy scantily clothed and curvy body against him. Bambi greeted him tenderly, stroked his arm and sat right next to him, rather than next to me.

"What's your email so I can forward the lab report. I'm fucking Bambi bareback again, mate, whether you like it or not," he said to me, staring at me straight in the eyes. I flinched.

My wife smiled sluttily I hesitated for a moment, but my wife gave me a nod of approval and encouragement. I sighed and gave him my details. He jotted them down, stroking Bambi's sexy bare thigh at the same time.

"I've been bar fining and fucking that little whore of yours long before you were married to her," he commented by way of justification. "She's such a fucking slut. I'd fuck your Bambi every day if I lived here."

We chatted for a while as he shamelessly fondled my sexy wife. Bambi seemed absolutely delighted. She was all over him. I have to admit that seeing her wanton behavior made me stiff and uncomfortable. Alex explained to me that he would be fucking Bambi short time this weekend. Instead of protesting, the little ho reacted by kissing him at length on the mouth while stroking his cock through his pants.

The next morning, I got his SMS when I woke up. It read:

"Bring that dirty little whore of yours to Bises Hotel at 8pm. It's a short-time place really good for fucking hoes. I'm really looking forward to giving your bitch a good hard fucking. I'm gonna fill her snatch with my cum. Tell her I will give her a 500 tip if she swallows my load. Alex."

What a wonderful day, I thought, instantly horny. Bambi would get cash and cock while I would be taking pictures of her serving her john like a good cuck.

+ + +

I watched Bambi knock on the door of the sleezy motel room. She was dressed in street hooker gear; a loose open halter top, a pair of micro jeans, shorts and black leather boots. She enjoyed doing call-out to guys she knew.

Alex was delighted to see the little whore. His face was beaming.

"Wow, you look so fuckable," he told her. "Come on in, I'm horny already."

I felt a big rush and my cock stirred in my tight pants: She was there as a hooker to fuck her customer.

"Thank you!" she replied with a girlish giggle.

He kissed her on the lips, and she responded passionately. Once inside, he offered her a drink and they sat down on the sofa to chat and flirt together. Meanwhile, I was standing to one side, watching and taking pictures, totally ignored by the couple. My wife was a good bar girl with many thousands of hours of practice entertaining horny sex tourists in the bar.

"I didn't have time to put on a suit," he apologized. "I know you like to fuck me in my work clothes."

"The main thing is you are not dressed like a backpack. I hate those stingy white trash," she replied with a laugh.

"No, I'm not a back packer," he responded with false outrage. "Do I look like a back pack?"

"No, you look like a horny man need fuck Thai pussy," she replied laughing.

She took hold of his hand and squeezed it as she sipped at her beer. Bambi knew how to put on the charm and seduce her man.

"So where have you been this evening?"asked Alex, curious. "I mean before you came to me."

"I went to a club," she responded.

"You went to a club by yourself?" he questioned.

"Yes," she replied.

"You went to a club by yourself, to find a man, to pick up a man?" he added, his tone surprised and excited.

"Usually, that club is for couples, but that guy came by himself," she said.

"Right," he nodded.

"He needed a partner for fuck," she added.

"I don't think you find it very difficult to pick up a man, do you?" he asked.

"No, I know how to get a guy for fuck, darling," she responded.

"How about you? Do you like to fuck sexy Thai girl?" she said.

"I always love to fuck you. You are such a sexy whore," he replied.

He was right! My wife was a dirty slut and loved anything white, with a hard cock and money.

"I hope you are horny for me tonight..." she said.

"How can I not be horny for you?" he replied.

She reached up and kissed him. He pulled her down beside him on the sofa as his tongue darted between her parted lips. They kissed mouth to mouth. She sucked on his tongue as if it were a cock.

I watched as they fondled and kissed with growing passion and desire, fingering my cock. I felt jealous and uneasy, yet excited at the same time.

"Let me help you get more comfortable," said my horny wife.

Bambi undid the top button of his shirt. I could see that her lips were curled with desire. This made me very stiff.

What a slut! Her attention was totally focused on her admirer. She didn't even seem to care that I was there in the room, watching her indecent adulterous behavior. She was simply a hoe, there to entertain and fuck her john, not my wife anymore.

Bambi was hungry for his cock. It was obvious. Her face was flushed and her pupils were dilated with avid lust and anticipation. She was there to satisfy this gentleman's sexual desires, his lust for hot brown and pink Thai pussy. Yet she too wanted to derive her own pleasure and indulge in her baser instincts by being fucked hard and used like a hoe.

Taking out his dick and holding it firmly by the stem in her sexy little hand, Bambi stared at it for a moment, admiring its good length and rigidity. It was a very decent sized tool. One that she had already fucked over twenty times before. Her hand began to stroke the tool, squeezing it tightly and pumping it as her mouth descended and her pointed tongue flicked over and around the cock-head.

Her mouth swallowed the big cock avidly. I saw that her red lips were taut around the tool. Her painted red finger nails were travelling up and down the full length of the cock, stroking it firmly as she sucked hard.

I watched and stroked my cock as she gave her customer a blow job, sucking and wanking at Alex's cock, stiff with lust for my slutty little bitch. He looked over at me watching and photographing the couple, and I guessed that his silent message was saying something like:

"Can you see how your cheap hooker wife likes to suck my cock?"

There was no doubt that working in the bar and selling her pussy had perverted and corrupted my wife, washing away all chastity and innocence, only to leave behind a wanton, lustful and shameless whore. Bambi was addicted to the pursuit of the oldest sinful vice in the world: Selling her pussy to strangers for cash in a series of unclean and lewd couplings. At the same time, Bambi was my fuck-toy . I loved her and I was proud of her being such a dirty slut. That is why I rejoiced and encouraged her to indulge in her hooker pass-time, deriving cuckold pleasure from seeing her immense ecstasy and joy in being fucked in all her holes by other men.

Her head plunged into his lap, sucking her lover's long, hard cock. He pushed her head down further into his crotch with each stroke, making sure my married whore took as much of his manhood into her mouth and throat as she could fit.

Her head slid up and down his drooling cock quickly, like a piston. She made a series of slurping noises punctuated with short gagging sounds. The horny Englishman shoved his whole long tool down her throat until her lovely red lips were pasted up tight against his balls, his entire manhood inside her mouth and throat.

"Holy Shit..." he groaned, pushing her head back suddenly to stop himself from bursting in her mouth.

She looked up and smiled wryly. I could see her lips shining with white spunk. She had obviously got something in her mouth. Fuck she was sexy, I thought.

Bambi took his hand and led him to the bedside where they kissed mouth to mouth while he finger-fucked her wet tight snatch.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and began to suck him again. I was worried she would finish the guy in her mouth even before he had had time to fuck her wet snatch. Although I did enjoy seeing her dutifully swallowing a stranger's lustful seed, I also loved to hear my little slut groaning as she was getting boned like a bitch. Luckily, Alex had the same concern as I saw him pull her onto the bed and begin to kiss and fondle her. Bambi moaned with pleasure and delight.

He took off her leather boots and micro-shorts to access her pussy fully. I honestly expected him to lick her out as he usually does. Alex usually spends ages eating Bambi's pussy before fucking her, but today he was obviously too horny to wait. Besides, she was more than ready. I could see that her pussy was shiny and soaked with lewd lubrication from her lust.

He was going to fuck my wife, I thought, and held my breath. I felt somewhat uneasy and inadequate. Why did she need another cock, after all? In that moment of conflicting emotions, I experienced brief envy for the man. I could see my wife's eyes, shining with desire, craving to fuck this guy. My own cock was so hard as I watched and stroked it. I desired her and I wanted him to fuck her cunt, fuck it hard and make her come groaning like the little hot bitch she was. My burning desire to experience the thrill of self-degradation and derived pleasure was overwhelming.

She opened her thighs in a welcoming gesture and smiled invitingly as, trembling with desire, he climbed on top of her. His erection was stiff and long when he thrust his pelvis forward and entered my hot wife's wet snatch. She threw her head back and let out a groan of sheer ecstasy as she felt his burning tool inside her hungry sleeve. He kissed her on the lips and began to thrust his cock in and out of her in slow deliberate motions, going in as deep as he could. His unsheathed cock pressed right up against her tubes in her womb. She groaned, kissed him hard on the mouth and clutched on to him desperately.

I think his pace was as much dictated by a desire not to cum to quickly as it was by enjoyment of the moment. Come what may, he was not able to control himself very long, and soon he was thrusting faster and harder at my wife.

I watched as he fucked his sexy prostitute, plunging the full length of his cock into her wet pussy. Seeing my wife gasping and groaning as her customer used her cunt was a tremendous turn-on. I was so excited that I nearly came in my hand as I watched them and wanked. My horny wife was aroused beyond belief and this caused her partner to fuck her harder and harder.

They kissed passionately as they fucked loudly. I could see, smell and taste them mating in front of me. It was out of this world; so horny and thrilling to see my wife being fucked like that by another man and enjoying it immensely. Suddenly, her john grunted and his stiff long cock ejaculated inside her married cunt, releasing its heavy load deep within. She groaned loudly with satisfaction and clutched onto him gratefully. I watched as he slowly pulled out of my wife and lay down beside her in the bed. Her slutty little cunt was simply brimming with baby juice.

The thick white sperm began to ooze out of her sleeve, bearing witness to her act of sinful fornication. She smiled, satiated and elated, staring into his eyes with affection and desire. He reached out and kissed her on the mouth, both a satisfied lover and a happy customer. As she kissed him, a deep tongue mouth to mouth exchange, she opened her legs for me so that I could see that her bull had done her proud and filled her snatch with cum, something that I with my prostate issue was unable to do for her.

Bambi went to wipe herself but I stopped her, saying:

"Keep it in there for me, I want to fuck you like that when we get home."

She nodded and dressed quickly. When we were ready, Alex showed us to the door.

"That was great," said Alex as she hugged and kissed him.

He handed her cash for fucking him.

She waied and thanked him. Alex kissed her on the mouth, holding her possessively. I felt uncomfortable.

"I will message you next time I am in town..." he said to her, ignoring me.

After we got home, Bambi fucked me. Her dilated pussy was still creaming with the lustful juices of her adulterous coupling as an escort.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
Youami?

Why should the mods give a flying fuck what you - or I - think? It's not like having "cuck" stuff here diminishes the LW traffic. If it did, you wouldn't be here, right?

The LW Nazis rant and rave - and they keep reading stories they hate. Then, unlike 98% of Lit readers, they even take the time to comment! Winning!

PS. I'll save you the trouble of clicking on my name - I only write stories you would hate.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Wrong section !!!!!!

Guys, guys, guys...chill with the invective. For my own perspective, this tale like all too many superficially tagged as "loving wives", has been incorrectly placed by the author. As a clear cuckold wimp hubby take it is clearly a Fetish based submission and belongs in that sub-genre. I am frustrated that so many, possibly hundreds of submissions have been erroneously tagged in this way. So a reader, expecting a loving wives storyline reads one of these fetish tales, and feels a) pissed off that they have been hoodwinked by the author, and b) further annoyed over a campaign by some writers to legitimize cuck wimp hubby submissions as valid "loving wives". contributions. And to top it off, pro-cuckold writers get indignant when some readers express their displeasure at being forced to accept this fetish as mainstream. I mean, just imagine what Loving Wives would look like if some brave moderator(s) decided to transfer all cuckold based tales to the Fetish sub-genre. I strongly suspect that there would be an immediate decrease in the number of angry feedback comments from readers. Me, I'm just a lone voice in the wilderness, but it seems like a worthwhile experiment to minimize the level of aggressive feedback. Just saying.

27thNC27thNCover 4 years ago
Who

Is worse, an author who writes stories for all to enjoy? Or a sad little turd named 26thnc who whines and cries like a bitch about every one of them. No contest.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bargirl Wife Does Big Guy Bargirl picks up customer in the bar in front of hubby.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Petite Wife Fucked Again by Many Husband and wife stranded in blizzard and gang banged in bar.in Loving Wives
More Stories