All Comments on 'Hooking Up in the Locker Room'

by CallMeMrBrooks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very, very HOT story but spoiled to some degree for me by the frequent spelling and punctuation mistakes. I'd suggest reading it aloud and revising it as you go. Would make a very good story even better !

But, very curious to know if Miguel and our gay hero get together again. Perhaps Miguel's wife arrives when they are together ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why isn’t this in the gay sex folder?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category- this should be in the Gay category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was great story. I'm a bit confused why some of the commentors are claiming this story is in the wrong category. Sure it's gay, but it is anal too.

CallMeMrBrooksCallMeMrBrooksabout 1 year agoAuthor

I would love to respond to all the comments individually, but I'm not that savvy of a user...yet:) I will say THANK YOU for the feedback about punctuation and grammar, good call!

Secondly, for those saying that this is posted in the wrong category, please understand the hetero-normative privilege in the subtext of what your statement suggests.

I think that if you have a separate category for gay stories, it is very important that you have one for hetero stories as well. And other categories that represent the spectrum.

I would love to drop my email for those that want to reach me personally but I don't know if that's allowed. There's plenty more to tell! Thanks for being here.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I do like it when men come in to peoples asses it is so kinky i would love to have that happen to me

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Gay, anal isn’t important. It’s a wonderful story..…I also totally love descriptions of being anally penetrated…how hot it feels, how it makes me feel so so gay…I could only be a bottom and I fantasize of being taken forcibly taken and when he ejaculates repeatedly in my ass…I simply beg him to marry me… I’d want to be his rich bitch…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCallMeMrBrooks@CallMeMrBrooks
Call me Mr. Brooks Here I tell short stories of my encounters with both men and women. If you're curious about the full story, check out my podcast: Mr. Brooks Locker Room Confessions. It's free to listen on Spotify | iHeart | Apple | Amazon