Hooking Up with Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so I stripped off my clothes and knelt at the foot of the bed. Except for the fact that Bob had a REALLY nice cock. I was going to do this the same as I had the many times I'd had anal sex with women in the past. The difference now was, instead of fingering a wet pussy while pounding a tight ass, I'd be stroking that cock that had so recently made me shoot my seed all over the place.

I pulled him closer to the edge of the bed, and began kissing and blowing warm breaths over one thigh, all the way up to his balls, then down the other. Then I began licking his balls. After a minute, I decided to tickle them as he'd done mine, and pushed a finer between his buttocks, but not deep enough to enter him. Then without ceremony I began pumping his shaft. His cock came back to life almost instantly.

I then took him into my mouth, as I had before. I began gently sucking and ran my tongue around it alternately. My usual M.O. had always been to bring my partner to orgasm once before fucking them so that they were really sensitive when I did. I figured it should work the same this time as well.

It didn't take Bob long to pump another load into my mouth. This time I was ready and managed to suck it all down. I ran my tongue down over his balls, then probed between his buttocks with my tongue, making him squirm on the bed, and sigh. Then I stood. My cock hard now, just from sucking him off. I put on a condom and slathered KY all over it, then rubbed his ass with some as well.

I really do prefer the Missionary position. Do you think I would have made a good Franciscan Monk? Dark past for that bunch. Never mind.

I basically mounted him the same as he did me, with one difference. I raised his legs all the way up forcing him back on his shoulders and his knees to his chest. Then I aimed my smooth cock at his sphincter and pushed letting it pop into his anus, then stopped as he had.

I heard a series of pants, and "Ahh, Ahh." from him.

"You ok?" I queried. Holding myself just inside of him for a moment.

"Yeah." Bob replied. "It was painful at first." I heard a bit of a crack in his voice. "Can you just go a bit more and let me feel it?" I gave him an affirmative response and slid just an inch or two more. He clenched and grunted.

I stopped here and asked, "Wanna stop?" thinking maybe he just wasn't ready. I mean, I'd been pegged an awful lot. It was kind of a prerequisite for being able to give me ex anal. Even though I fucking loved Bobs cock inside of me. He'd never had this.

"No." he huffed. "I'm good now." he said. Then I noticed his thick man meat had risen from the dead once again, and I smiled.

"Can I go balls deep?" I asked. I'll slide it in slowly." I assured him.

"I think I want you to fuck me hard." he claimed. "I want you to try and hit my prostate, like I did yours."

Well hell, I thought. Let's do this. I leaned forward and let Bob's legs fall over my shoulders. I pushed my knees up under his ass and raised up and thrust the rest of my length into him. Bob cried out but then panted and relaxed. Holding him by the knees I pulled back slowly until I felt that slight lump. Bob hissed and I pulled back past it.

"I've obviously found it." I said with a grin. "Are you sure you just want me to go for it?" I asked.

"Oh Fuck Dave." he began. "At this point I just want to feel it. The sensation of you inside me is weird, but feels good."

I just nodded down at him and began thrusting in and out. Fucking him with the express intent of pounding his prostate as I went. His breathing was getting fast and ragged, with grunts and sobs mixed in with a whole lot of "Oh Fuck!" exclamations.

When I saw his cock begin to throb, I grabbed it with one hand and, well, I guess I pulled more than stroked, in time to my thrusts.

"Come on Bob!" I yelled. "Come for me!" I demanded. "I'm gonna fuck you til you spray a load all over the fucking place!"

All he kept saying between thrusts was "Uh Huh. Uh Huh!" So I stroked and thrust faster, til my legs began to burn. I was beginning to think that he was just numb and couldn't feel anything. But then with one last thrust his cock spasmed and he came literally all over the place. I let go of his cock and proceeded to fuck him hard and deep until I blasted a load inside of him.

After cleaning up we slept. He left early in the morning for work, and said he'd call me before he left town.

True to his word, he did. We had one more brilliant night together before he left, and I finally knew why I had been so obsessed with having sex with another man.

--FIN.

12