Hooking Up with Mom

Story Info
Son, sets up online profile to meet and date his mother.
3.5k words
4.52
22k
68
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up I always thought my mom was beautiful like most son's do. Although I never did anything about it back then, I just admired her from afar. I grew up, got married and divorced but always stayed relatively close to my mom and hometown. My parents separated and recently divorced too. My mom and I began to spend more time together and talk more without my dad around or any distractions. She told me more personal stuff and I shared some secrets too. We were both struggling to find good companions, but our renewed relationship was just what we both needed to fill the void.

My mom joined a dating site month's back and started dating again. She said she had not found a good guy yet but wasn't going to give up. She also confided in me she isn't easy had not slept with any of her dates either. She suggested I do the same and get out there and find a new love. She told me some dating sites I could join, and she told me the one she was on. I told her I would think about it and changed the subject. It was getting late on a Saturday afternoon, so I decided to get going. I said my goodbyes and left early enough for her to have her date night.

What was surprising to me, was how my attraction for my mom grew so much at this time. She often gave me a bulge that wouldn't quit. Her sexy tights and sports bras gave her a new hot look I admired. I sometimes couldn't look away from my mom's hot ass when she wasn't looking. She could dress sexy now, without my dad giving her shit about it and she did. She was always beautiful, but her sexy body was giving me naughty thoughts. She was more beautiful than my X wife and her body was much nicer too. I began to lust for my mother like never before and I tried to stop it.

I didn't like her dating a bunch of guys anymore and I became jealous. I wanted to date her for myself and see if I could get her into a romantic situation. I wanted to do things with my mom, a son shouldn't desire so strongly. I was crushing on my mom and decided had to try something. I decided to join my mom's dating site and set up a fake profile. Then I'd try to lure her out to meet me somewhere. Then hope she'd be Ok with it, or at least not be furious with me.

I am 26 and mom is 47 but she looks way younger and hotter. She takes good care of herself and has blossomed since she divorced my dad. So, I went to work and set up a profile on my mom's same dating site. I found her profile and hit on her. Mom eventually replied to me, and we began to chat. We chatted a lot over the next few days. I also mentioned she had an attractive body and I preferred older woman. I claimed to be 35 on my profile, hoping to steer her towards younger guys like me.

Mom said she had considered dating a younger guy, but he would have to have his act together. I promised I had my act together and wasn't looking for a hook up. She said that was fine, because she wasn't into random hook ups either. Knowing her helped me say the right things. After many chats' mom agreed to meet me for a drink one night.

I saw her that Saturday afternoon and helped her with some chores around the house. She was looking hot as always, but I played it very cool. Then I left early enough to get ready for our date. She was nice as always and didn't say anything about her date that night. Maybe because she thought she was meeting a much younger guy. As I claimed to be 35 on my profile. Little did she know, I was going to be her date that night.

I stopped off and got a haircut on the way home. Then the transformation began, I did my best to get looking sharp and successful. I put on a nice sport coat and dressed sharp and successful. I gained my confidence and head out to meet my mom at a bar. I arrived before mom and watched for her entrance. Sure, enough mom showed up. She was wearing a tight black miniskirt and looked very sexy. I was very nervous, but I walked up and greeted her.

"Hi Beverly." I said nicely.

"Danny what are you doing here?" She asked with a funny look.

"Come sit down I'll explain." I pleaded.

Mom followed me to a secluded spot at the end of the bar, and we sat down facing each other.

"Danny what in the world are you doing here?" She said with a funny look.

"Mom, I am pretending to be David. I set this up but not as a trick, Ok?" I pleaded.

"What, Ok." She said with a questionable look on her face.

"I set up that profile to get you out on a date with me, I hope you're not mad." I said with concern.

"So, I was chatting with you?" She said with a cute smile.

"Yes." I said innocently.

"Oh boy. I feel stupid." Mom said as she giggled.

Then the bar tender walked up.

"Can I get you anything miss?" He asked kindly.

"Sure, a margarita would be great." She said quickly.

"Ok, another beer for you sir?" Giving me a smart-ass look, for hitting on a MILF.

"Sure, thank you." I replied.

"Mom don't feel stupid, I really want to date you." I said sincerely.

"Danny you can't be serious!" She said with surprise.

"Look, I'm single, your single and we've both had bad luck dating recently. Why can't we just date for fun? We don't have to do anything. Just hugs and kisses, Ok?" I pleaded with my eyes.

"I don't know Danny." She seemed out of place, but her mind was racing. I had her on the verge.

"Please mom, just a few dates for fun, Ok?" I begged.

"Oh, I guess so. We will see how this goes." She said with a cute grin.

Then the drinks arrived, and I made a toast to online dating. Then we clanked glasses, and the night began. The drinks kept coming and the music was good. People began to dance, and I got mom on the dance floor. Mom started having fun and began being playful and cute. We danced and bumped and had a great time. We took a break, drank more and danced again.

This time mom teased me more, with sexual inuendo. She looked hot and I was in awe. When she shook her butt at me, I gently slapped it and she turned and smiled back. I held her waist a few times while we danced, and she kept smiling at me. This went on for quite a while, till we both needed a break.

As the night was winding down, mom was pretty buzzed. I offered to drop her off and she accepted. On the way home I got us some fast food to dilute the booze.

I walked mom up and she insisted I come in and eat with her. We ate and talked; mom was pretty funny.

"You were the best date I've ever had off that site." She said in a silly way.

"Oh mom, that was fun we should do it again." I encouraged her for a yes.

"Sure honey, why not." She said with a big smile.

After eating, I was about to leave when mom insisted, I stay over. I said I would, but only as a guest not a son. So, I would sleep on the sofa. She seemed surprised at my seriousness and agreed.

Mom brought me a few blankets and a pillow. I placed them on the sofa and kissed my mother on the cheek. It was a long slow sexual kiss, and she liked it. She hugged me hard and kissed me on the lips and left for bed.

"Night Beverly" I said out loud.

"Night handsome." She said coyly.

The she sashayed up the staircase in a sexy way.

I didn't fall asleep right away that night, my cock was aching. I wanted to go up and make wild love to my mom, but I controlled myself. I guess I did fall asleep, because I woke up startled and realized where I was. I decided to leave a note and go, since it was quiet upstairs.

I basically told her I had to do some chores but to call me around lunch time. I took off and head for home. I showered and gathered my thoughts. Then I sent some messages to my mom through the dating site. I told her I had a great time and would love to do it again soon. Mom replied not long after, saying she had a wonderful time and would like to meet again too.

On our second date and everything went very well. We met at a restaurant, had a great meal then went to see a movie. We held hands in public and mom seemed Ok with everything. I could tell Mom was warming up to me, and I was smitten with her. When it came time to go, we said goodbye in the parking lot. I hugged her and kissed her cheek softly and romantically. Mom held on tight and hugged me a little longer. Then we parted ways.

A few days later we went on our third date I picked her up for drinks and dancing. Mom looked hot in her skimpy red dress, and she was very bubbly. I fed mom all the drinks she wanted, but I kept my cool, drinking beer and soda. Mom was openly flirting with me that night and I loved it. She kissed me on the dance floor and teased the hell out of me. She was acting young and happy, and we had a great time. It was getting late, and we needed to get going, so I escorted her home.

When we arrived at her house, I was thinking of making a move on her since she was pretty buzzed, and it was our third date. I walked her up to the front door, and we stepped inside. Then I pulled mom close and kissed her on the lips romantically, as I felt the top of her ass. Mom held me and started to French kiss me back then stopped and put her hand over her mouth.

"I can't believe I just did that." She protested.

"It's Ok Beverly, don't stop!" I said with a deep voice.

I forcefully French kissed her right back and she didn't reject me this time. We got into a major make out session. We fell back on the sofa and made out like high school lovers. Mom let me feel her boobs and ass as we kissed wildly. She felt my cock bulge a few times and made me even harder. We kissed and touched for about an hour on the sofa. We were really getting close to 3rd base when I decided to cool it. The next date would be the one to go all the way.

I felt like we had done enough, even though mom was vulnerable. I decided to get going and do this in the next few nights. It was late Sunday and I needed to get some rest. I broke our kisses and asked her if she's like to go on another date. She said yes and seemed excited to go on another date with me. I knew what was next if I played my cards right, sex and lots of it.

The next few days I talked with my mom after work and got myself ready for Wednesday night. She made no mention of kissing or anything, but I knew I had a chance to get her naked. I also cleaned up my place, in case I got mom over for an after-dinner drink. My plan was to pick her up, get a light healthy dinner and drinks, then get her back to my place for a night of hot incest. I was hoping this was going to be the night, we broke the walls down.

My plan worked like a charm. Mom came over for more drinks after dinner around 7:30. I put on some music, dimmed the lights and put the TV on mute. Poured us some drinks and we began to talk face to face. Mom was all smiles, and I felt the lust in the air.

"Mom, I've been having so much fun with you. You really are the coolest girl I know!"

"Thank you, Danny, but I am a woman." She protested with a sexy grin.

"You sure are Beverly." I said with a smile and leaned in to kiss her.

Mom didn't resist and we were soon kissing like mad lovers again. Her nipples were hard, and she kissed me with so much lust and passion, it was unbelievable. Mom felt my bulge as we kissed, and she was making hot sexy noises. Soon we were swirling in a tunnel of sexual bliss. I started to remove mom's dress and she helped me. Her matching bra and thong were to die for. She was like a Victoria Secret model come to life.

Mom went for my shirt and pulled it off over my head, quickly and forcefully. I stood up and pulled her up to me. Then I led her to my bed and pulled the covers back. Mom sat at the edge of the bed, looking very sexy in only her bra and panties. I walked up to her and undid my buckle and stuck my bulge in her face.

Mom quickly removed my pants, and I stepped out of them and kicked them away. Mom pulled my underwear down and began to suck my cock. I wanted her badly, so I pushed her down and got on top of her. Then I maneuvered her legs apart and took advantage of her. We began to kiss hard as I grinded her pussy for the first time. I was loving this and continued doing this for quite a while, till mom was quivering too much. Still in her panties and bra, I felt her boobs and her pussy. Mom 's panties were very wet, and we were both very horny. I removed her bra and panties and went down on her.

I saw my mom's pussy up close for the first time. It was cute, sexy and tight. I licked away with determination. I did everything I could think of to get her off with my tongue and fingers. It about took 20 minutes of constant licking, flicking, teasing and sucking her clit and rubbing G spot to get her off. I must have done something right because eventually she screamed and orgasmed wildly. It was so erotic and hot; I knew she was mine. I was so proud of myself for making my mom cum.

Now, I had to take her all the way. I slid up and got my cock between mom's legs and up to her naked pussy. I rubbed it around her cunt as she cried out in delight. Then I made mom hold her legs wide apart for me and I pushed my big throbbing cockhead into my mother for the first time. Mom screamed out loud as I split her open for the first time in years. I worked the tip in and out of mom's tight unused pussy. She was way tighter than my X, mom's pussy grip felt sensational! I was in ecstasy, as long as my cock I was in my mother's pussy.

Soon I was penetrating my beautiful mom with long hard thrusts. We fucked and fucked for hours. Even after we came, I kept fucking her into more orgasms. I was so turned on my cock stayed hard all night. I blew mom's mind. She had never been fucked like that before. When she began to orgasm, I fucked her even harder. I just kept pounding her pussy, pleasing her in many different positions. I turned my mommy into a horny slut that night. I wore her out and finished her off by shooting a big load all over her shaved pussy.

Mom wiped it off and put to her lips. Mom licked her fingers and made me even more crazy for her. Her sore pussy oozed cum and sex appeal. My desire for her only grew, and the sex was phenomenal. Our bodies were moist and tired form hours of extraneous sex. I couldn't get enough of her, but I tried to contain crazy lust for my mother's body outside of the bedroom.

I begged mom to stay the night, since it was our first night of sex together. Mom stayed over and slept in my bed, and we cuddled all night. I had to take off early and get to work the next morning, but I mom stayed and slept in my bed. When I got home mom was gone but she left a nice note. She suggested I come over for dinner and a movie that night. I called her and accepted her invitation.

When I arrived, mom was finishing up dinner and looking hot. We hugged talked and enjoyed dinner. She was acting like a mother not a lover. I went along with the flow. After dinner we cleaned up the kitchen and we started watching a movie. I sat down next to my mom on the sofa and started touching her and kissing her cheek. She seemed to be ignoring me at first, but I was persistent.

I felt her boobs and her nipples hardened and my cock grew. Still, she watched the movie without any care. Then I started to slide my fingers down to her pussy and she didn't flinch. Then she spread her legs a little giving me access without acknowledging me. After a few minutes mom began to get wet and restless.

"Danny, would you like to go to my bedroom?" She said shyly. Mom was sober and this was different.

"Yes Beverly, very much!" I said trying to contain my eagerness.

"Ok, we can watch this later." She said and shut off the TV.

I followed her upstairs to her room admiring her ass. I closed the door behind us, and we kissed immediately. Soon we were both tearing each other's clothes off. Mom went from shy to horny in a flash. We got into a 69 and I ate her out like a man possessed. I was so turned on by our 69 action I lost it and came when she did. I licked and sucked all her juices with vigor. Mom bobbed and sucked like a pro and when I exploded, I was in awe as she swallowed all my load. No girl had done that before. After a short break we fucked like animals again and she had more orgasms with me. This was another very sexual evening, and she was hooked on it.

We got into this routine where we would spend time at my place or hers and went out less. Mom would play it cool, but when she asked if I wanted to go to the bedroom, the wild incest would begin. Then after we left the bedroom mom would act like nothing happened and go back to being mom. It was cute, I think she was trying to keep things under control somewhat. I didn't care as long as I was getting plenty of her pussy.

Now a days we get together 5 to 6 nights a week. We have dinner and then fuck like animals and then go back to being mother and son. It's a perfect set up and I am loving it. I started wanting more foreplay and affection. Eventually mom gave in and now we are total lovers, we are very romantic and I'm moving back in with her.

We have long hours of foreplay and our love making goes on all weekend. We have sex, shower and rest. Then start all over. We are both in great shape now, after months of erotic time together. I have fallen completely in love with my mom in a new way. I'm beginning to wonder if my neighbors might know what the fuck we are doing at all hours of the night. I can't seem to get enough of mom's pussy, we even meet for quickies at lunchtime now and then.

So now if I need a hook up with mom, all I have to do is rub her panties. She is always willing to get hot and passionate at any instant. We both deleted our online profile; we have everything we desire at home now. Love, sex and companionship. Dad has no idea about our incest and neither do any of our friends. I hope this can last for years and years! We've never been happier!