SAMBA Pt. 05

Story Info
Mark claims the Wheeler marital bed.
19.8k words
4.58
8.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Preamble: - The usual applies here. All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

This work is inspired by the stories 'BTSC' and 'Room 209' by the author 'klrxo'. Also thrown in are elements of the many mom/son stories I've read over the last 25 or so years.

It started out as my own spin on the above stories, but soon took on a life of its own. Too big for one single story, so split over a series.

It should be obvious, but this story isn't a stand-alone. Please read the other parts before this one.

Part 5 continues the adventures of Mark, Mandy and other characters. Mandy demands changes at home and Claire gets an offer from her friend.

*****

Saturday morning started with Mandy being woken by her husband's roving hands.

"Wake up, Mandy," Dan whispered. "No work today. You know what that means?"

"Ugh, what is it, honey?" grumbled Mandy.

Dan didn't answer and began kissing her up her back and neck, nuzzling about her ears. Mandy knew what Dan wanted, of course, but her thoughts weren't really with her husband.

No, instead she was a little sad not to be woken up by her son in his usual way, which was to latch onto one of her titties and suck hard. She had found that boob time was one of the most powerful ways of bonding with Mark and was always part of their morning ritual if possible.

Then Mandy recalled that she had an important task to accomplish today, and for that, she needed Dan to be in the best possible mood. A rare show of intimacy with her husband was called for, though this would be purely functional and without the emotional satisfaction that she had become accustomed to with Mark.

Mandy removed the plug that she still often slept with up her butt, knelt in the middle of the bed, and asked her husband to get the KY. Dan couldn't move fast enough and within five minutes was bellowing like a wounded animal as he shot his cum into his wife's ass.

Not long later they were both downstairs in the kitchen having their breakfast. Dan was still grinning like he had won the lottery, which for him was not far from the truth as he had for the second time in his life enjoyed his wife's rear end.

"Dan, I need to talk to you about Mark," began Mandy.

"Oh?" said Dan, raising an eyebrow.

"I think we've both been impressed with his progress over the last few months, haven't we?"

"Yeah, he's doing well. He's so little trouble I barely notice him recently."

"He is doing well. But we aren't in the clear yet. And for Mark, it's not merely enough to do well, is it? We want him to excel. Do you agree?"

"Of course, Mandy. Are you saying we should be doing more for him?"

"Precisely. The SAMBA programme has got us this far. Dr Dearlove has sent me some further material I want you to look at. Here, read this," said Mandy, handing Dan her tablet which had Serena Dearlove's documents open on it.

Dan read in silence for a few minutes, a slight frown forming.

"Co-Sleeping for Mothers and Sons? Isn't Mark a little old for sleeping with his mom?" asked Dan.

"Absolutely not. You know he still has some anxiety about school? Well, being with me on school nights is going to reduce that."

"I don't know..." Dan trailed off, looking confused.

"I thought that we were together on this?" said Mandy.

"We are, honey. It's just an unusual step, that's all."

"You've seen Dr Dearlove's credentials. The data in her research is quite clear. I don't see what the problem is."

"I'm not arguing with you, Mandy," said Dan, now feeling on the defensive.

"Good, because I do a lot for you, such as what I let you do this morning. We have to be a team on this. Besides, you get so little rest as it is during the week. Having a room to yourself will help you get a good night's sleep."

"I guess..."

"Here's what I propose," said Mandy. "Sunday night through Thursday night, Mark is with me in our room. You sleep in the guest room. Then Friday and Saturday you are back with me."

"I suppose...but what if he sees you naked or something?"

"Oh, for god's sake, Dan. Let's not give him a phobia about naked women. It's all perfectly natural. So, what if he sees a bit of boob? I hope you're not trying to find excuses not to make this work?"

"Of course not!" exclaimed Dan, holding up his hands.

"Good. It's settled then. Honey, you are doing the right thing. Mark is going to feel so much better!" said Mandy, hugging and kissing her husband.

She couldn't wait to tell Mark the good news when he came home tomorrow. It would also be their first night sleeping together, with Mark finally getting his fair share of the marital bed. The more Mandy thought about it, the more ridiculous it seemed that sons were excluded when they had such specific needs. She knew that one day, Dan would see the sense in it too, once he understood what it was all about. For now, it was better to bring him into the programme slowly so that he could adjust to the new reality of their family life.

*****

Chrissy and the two boys woke up in a tent that reeked of body odour and sex. Before they even had breakfast, Chrissy insisted that the two boys go to the river to wash, despite their protests that the water would be too cold.

She laughed from the bank as they splashed around with chattering teeth. Even more amusing to her were the shrivelled cock and balls of the two boys that she spied between their legs, that only the night before had stretched her so when up her butt.

After, while the boys frantically towelled themselves dry, Chrissy went for a dip herself. She enjoyed the shock of the water on her pussy and asshole, making both feel once again fresh and tight, while her nipples hardened like the small pebbles underfoot.

The three spent the day hiking, the young men always competing for her attention, trying to impress her or catch her eye. They also spent as much time admiring Chrissy's round ass in her tight shorts as they did the scenery. It made Chrissy laugh, for they were on a nature trail, and what could be more natural than a pair of horny boys trying to catch a glimpse of some cotton wedged up the ass-crack of a middle-aged mom. She teased the pair with frequent stops to stoop and pretend to do up the laces on her boots. The material being pulled taut across her full backside made the eyes almost pop from the boy's heads, and gave them throbbing erections with the memory of what they had done with it the previous night.

They stopped to snack on a rocky outcrop at the summit of one of the hills. For a change, Steve and Mark also appreciated the view beyond Chrissy, for it was a clear and bright day and they could see for miles, with their campsite itself just visible far below.

Although everything would probably change rapidly when they all returned to their camp, Chrissy was just pleased to be enjoying what was otherwise a normal day out with two young men, as any family would do. She knew sex was the most powerful motivator for these teens, but getting them away from video games and exercising in clean country air was also good for them. A healthy boy was a balanced one and after all, a mom couldn't spend every waking hour making her son or his friends come, much as she may like to.

When they returned to their camp late in the afternoon Chrissy sensed their need for her and what only a mom could provide. Each boy in turn took her alone to the tent, spat on her anus, and fucked her round motherly ass slowly and lovingly until, with cries of delight, they once more flooded her rectum with their hot seed.

The lack of a proper lube made for harder work for the boys as they thrust in and out of her tight hole, though it was nonetheless enjoyable for all involved, and left Chrissy with a reddened and tingling sphincter. She had enjoyed diddling her clit throughout, taking her mind off of any small discomfort. Since it was her fault for leaving the lubricant at home, she could hardly complain, and so took her humping like a good mom should. Feeling those hard dicks flex and pump inside her made it all worthwhile.

Later, after dinner when Steve and Mark became horny once more, Chrissy had to beg them not to bang her up her shit-chute again that day.

"Please boys, even I have my limits!" the busty mom protested. "I still feel like I got the two of you lodged up there right now!"

She ignored their pleas and obvious disappointment. Instead, kneeling before them on the floor of the tent, Chrissy gave each boy's cock and balls a thorough tongue bath, before sucking the sperm from them and down her throat.

For Mark, seeing Chrissy's throat work as she swallowed his load was almost a sacred moment, for here was the ultimate proof that he was accepted by her.

"Thank you, Mrs Nielsen," said Mark as his knob slipped from between her lips, leaving a sticky trail across her chin

"You don't need to thank me," said Chrissy, smacking her lips. "It's no trouble at all. It's much better this way than to have you poor babies jerking off into a tissue all alone in your room at home."

Mark couldn't agree more. He thought of Scott at that moment, suddenly understanding how much the other boy had needed his mom the other week, while his own was away. Any remaining jealousy melted away as he realized that by clubbing together the SAMBA moms were ensuring that no boy was left behind.

Chrissy was just as diligent after Steve and Mark had both come, cleaning behind the rim and under the foreskin, so each boy went to sleep that night with a clean prick, and more importantly, feeling cherished by a beautiful mom. Chrissy instinctively understood that it was more than just the physical coupling that the boys required, they needed a maternal figure who would do anything for them without question, and care for them intimately in every conceivable way.

*****

Chrissy and Steve dropped Mark back home late on Sunday afternoon. They were keen to get home and so didn't stay long, just enough for Mandy to hug and kiss each of them before they departed.

Mandy helped her son carry his things inside, noting that while he looked in need of a good wash and smelt of a campfire, he was as handsome as ever and had even caught some sun on his usually pale face.

"Have you had a good time, honey?" Mandy asked Mark as they got inside.

"Awesome, Mom. It was great to see Steve again, and Mrs Nielsen made sure there was plenty of time for bonding activities."

Mandy laughed at how casually her son referred to their sexual escapades, even though they both knew very well it was the main reason for him going on the trip. She could easily imagine his cute face, all scrunched up, as he was brought to climax by the busty blonde's hot body.

"That's so sweet of her. I was hoping she would. You got to do some of your favorite things with her?"

"I got to do her butt twice, Mom!" said Mark, proudly.

"That sounds wonderful, sweetheart. That'll explain why you look so happy and relaxed. Chrissy is very good to you."

"I know. If only she and Steve lived closer."

"It's not that far and don't forget, she's got Steve to take care of. Anyway, I've got some good news for you."

"What's that, Mom?"

"Why don't you go have a shower, and I'll make us both a coffee. I'll see you in the living room when you're done."

When Mark joined Mandy on the couch twenty minutes later, she was pleased to note he now smelt fresh once more, and he was bursting with curiosity.

"What is it, Mom? Have I missed something over the weekend?"

"Well, actually it's from before the weekend even. You remember how you were asking about spending the night in my bed?"

Mark nodded. How could he forget? He thought of nothing else each night when he went alone to his bed, yearning for his mother's curvy body pressed against his lean one.

"I called Dr Dearlove before the weekend and explained our situation and how you felt excluded from your mom and dad's bed. She was very understanding and told me how she guided other families with the same needs. At SAMBA they've been doing research on the subject and Dr Dearlove has published her work on what she calls co-sleeping for moms and sons."

"That sounds exactly what we need, Mom!" said Mark excitedly.

"It sounds like what all moms and sons need if even half of what I've read is true. It's something that will help with your anxiety and in the document, it says it 'promotes a healthy, natural and more fulfilling nocturnal experience for mothers and sons."

"What do we do about Dad though?" Mark asked, concern clearly showing on his young face.

"Relax, I've already spoken to him about it," Mandy soothed her son.

"Really? How did he take it?"

"I don't think he's a hundred per cent convinced of the benefits yet, but I have got him to agree to let us try it. We need to prove to him how successful it can be. And for him too, of course. Naturally, I've left unsaid how unfair the current arrangement is. We both know that, of course, but remember your dad is quite a way behind us on the programme. He's still thinking in the old way, about husbands having exclusive access to their wives. We both know that's not the future."

"How else am I to get everything out of the bonding activities if I can't get the full experience of being with you overnight?"

"I know, honey. But your dad still doesn't know the full extent of our sessions together. That's another thing that Dr Dearlove mentioned. We need to slowly introduce our intimacy into the family structure in a way that doesn't make your dad uncomfortable or threatened."

"Yeah, I hate how we have to hide it."

"Let me take care of that side of things, Mark. Remember I know your dad far better than you. You don't want to do or say anything that will make him regret his decision, because as of tonight, you are with me Sunday through Thursday. Isn't that great?!"

Mark's face lit up like a young child's on Christmas morning as he grinned ear to ear. Mandy had seen his ecstatic face plenty of times as he shot her full of cum, but this was different to the short-term pleasure of sexual release. She hoped this signalled a deeper contentment with more lasting long-term character-building possibilities, and that by letting him bed her as a man he would mature into one she could be proud of.

Mark flung his arms around his mom, hugging her tightly.

"Thank you for doing this, Mom! All I ever wanted was things to be fairer and more balanced. I'll be able to relax after a bonding session without the rush out to school. And you're going to love it too, Mom!"

Mandy hugged her son back, pleased that her son wanted to spend more time with her than ever before. In a matter of months, they had already built a relationship the strength of which any mother would envy. Rather than her son going his separate way, exposing his vulnerabilities to and getting hurt by girls his age, he had trusted her to continue to provide for all his emotional and physical needs.

Just then Mandy saw over Mark's shoulder, her husband Dan, appear.

"Hi Mark, I thought I heard you about. How was camping with your friend?"

"It was a lot of fun, Dad," said Mark, pulling away from his mom. "We did a lot of walking with Mrs Nielsen and other stuff. It was exhausting but it felt good. I think Mrs Nielsen was feeling sore after as she's not used to getting so much exercise."

"Well, she's not as young as you two, that's for sure. I'm pleased you're getting out more. These friends from the course you and your mom were on seem such a positive influence. I remember not that long ago you'd be lurking in your room for whole days. If this is what SAMBA does then I'm all for it."

"I was just telling Mark how you've agreed to the co-sleeping plan. He's feeling very relieved, Dan," said Mandy.

"I still think it's very unorthodox, Mandy. I'm just a little worried you're a bit old for all this, Mark," said Dan.

"But Dad -" Mark started to complain, fearing that now that he was so close to realizing his dream, his dad was going to stop those long nights with his mom before they had even started.

"That's enough, Dan," said Mandy, cutting off her son. "We've been over this already. Please, let's not go back on this. It's unproductive and damaging to Mark's confidence. We all need a smooth transition, as a family, and with a positive attitude."

"Sorry, I'm not intending to be negative. I support you both if you think it will help. Don't think I haven't seen the changes in you too, Mandy. I see how much better you are as a mom now. I appreciate how devoted you are to Mark. And you and I haven't had any serious disagreements since you both embarked on the programme. Whatever you're both doing, keep it up!"

Both Mark and Mandy turned and smiled at each other. Mandy took one of her son's hands in her own and gave it an affectionate squeeze. While she knew how important this was for Mark, she was glad that Dan had acknowledged the change in her. It may have taken years, but she had finally found her role as a woman and had no intention of going back to a traditional family unit.

"Mark, I just need a few words with your mom. I bet you've got some homework to do still?"

"Yes, Dad," said Mark, rolling his eyes. He got the hint though, and left his parents to it.

Dan sat down beside his wife, gathering and composing his thoughts with care. He knew he had to be careful crossing Mandy once she had made up her mind to do something. Mostly he liked the quiet life, but there was one thing still troubling him.

"Mandy, you know I'm trying my best to support you on this. I've got eyes and have seen all the positive changes these last months. But...I just want to check you'll be wearing something appropriate when Mark's with you?"

"What do you mean?" replied Mandy in confusion.

"You, know, something modest while you're in bed."

"I won't be wearing anything," said Mandy flatly.

"What?!" cried Dan, suddenly sitting bolt upright.

"Let's not go over this again. You seem to have an obsession with this," said Mandy, rolling her eyes.

"I don't, honey! Please believe me, I'm just trying to understand, that's all."

"If you had read Dr Dearlove's paper properly then you wouldn't be asking. Didn't you read how today's teens have an unhealthy image of women? Do you even know what it's like with young men and pornography these days? It's damaging, Dan. Ask yourself if you'd rather your son see a wholesome mother and wife as the idealized female form, or that of a young slut with fake breasts and a dozen tattoo's?"

"I'm sorry Mandy, you're right," said Dan, hanging his head in shame as he was chastised by his wife. "I want him to be inspired by a woman like you."

"This is a large part of the co-sleeping plan. Yes, it's about Mark feeling safe, secure and loved. It's also highly educational so that he learns about normal women's bodies and how to have respectful boundaries. Do you understand?"

"Yes, of course."

"I promise everything that happens with Mark will be age appropriate and done to enhance mother and son bonding."

"I trust you, Mandy. I guess I'm just old-fashioned, and these modern methods of raising a boy will take some time to get used to."

"They're new to me too, but we have to seize these opportunities with both hands. Look at Mark. He's not questioning any of this and look at his progress. I think we can both learn from him. I'm proud of you for giving up your bed for Mark. As adults, we sometimes have to make sacrifices for our children and accept that their needs come first. Why don't you go talk to him, let him know you fully support him?"

*****

Dan Wheeler retired at his usual time that Sunday night, awkwardly wishing his wife and son a good night. He climbed the stairs towards the spare room where he would be sleeping, convinced by Mandy that this was the best course for everyone. Nevertheless, if only subconsciously, he was aware that something had forever changed within the family unit.