Hookups with Trina Ch. 02: AC Clams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flick my tongue inside my friend's cunt, exploring every nook and cranny. When I hit it just right, she moans and bucks her pelvis against me, flattening my nose against her clit. I play with the sweet spot for a while and then find another one that drives her wild.

Mine that quim, Trina, girl! Mine the shit out of it!

I slide my hands up her stomach to her breasts, kneading them as Liz gasps her instructions. "Circle your tongue around in me! Faster! Flick it! Flick it! Go a little deeper...little deeper...THERE! RIGHT THERE!"

I set into a nice rhythm, thinking of it like giving a blowjob but in reverse. In a way, it's easier. No risk of deepthroating and choking on a labia. Though I'm sure there's porn where someone's tried.

Liz writhes beneath me, all high-pitched animal sounds. The fingers of her broken arm shiver upon the mattress. She clamps the good hand to the back of my head and fucks my face. "Trina!" she cries. "Oh my God, Trina! I love you SO MUCH!"

I mumble, "I love you, too," into her bush. Then, I jam my tongue back into her hole and say it again.

I penetrate her with two fingers. I curl my knuckles upwards in a "come hither" motion, like I've done a thousand times -- or at least a few hundred -- to myself. I suck and lick her clit. I hump the mattress, moaning towards my own orgasm as I send my friend rushing after hers.

She beats me to it. Crushing my face as far into her vagina as it will fit, Liz howls at the ceiling. Her walls tighten against me in a brutal rhythm as she squirts her cum into my mouth. I feel pussy juice gushing against my lips, cunt-cream pooling on my tongue. I swallow it all with a smile, actually enjoying the taste, though I don't imagine I'll be doing this again anytime soon. Not sober, anyway.

Too drunk and exhausted to reciprocate, Liz inserts her thumb up my anus as I climb to my knees and finish myself off with two fingers. I squirt onto the sheet, inches from her thigh, with a delicious, eye-rolling, toe-curling groan. I collapse onto the mattress beside her, swiping my gooey hand clean of both our juices against her throbbing abs.

Still catching her breath, Liz runs her good hand through her perm. "Wow, Trina! For a same-sex virgin? You eat some good pussy!"

I prop my cheek on a pillow, flicking one of Liz's nipples. "Well, if I've got to try it out on someone, it might as well be my old buddy."

"Oh, man! I've said it a dozen times or more, but you have no idea how good it is, being here with you tonight. I've been going INSANE these last few weeks. I've been dying to be a real friend." She sighs, taking my hand. "Thank you for coming out, Trina. I mean it."

I smile and give her hand a squeeze. "And thank you for cumming."

Now that she's feeling better, I don't let her kiss me, but I let her sleep in my bed with me. Tomorrow, I'll return to my strict cock-only diet. I won't feel too guilty if I hook up with a stranger for our Saturday night in Atlantic City. I might even help Liz find one of her own to help push Marcy further into her past. Hopefully, Liz won't immediately fall in love and try to move in with this one.

But for now, my friend's cast looks far too blank. I grab a pen from the nightstand and start thinking of what message I want her to find scrawled on the plaster when she wakes. Nothing cliché like, "Get well soon." Nothing too cruelly on the nose like, "Fuck off, Marcy."

I think I'll just speak from the heart and write, "Happy Clam Hunting."

12