All Comments on 'Hooter's Waitress Humiliation'

by exhootersgirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
Off to a good start...

Like the story. Nicely well written. I'd like this story a lot more if the girl would learn to become empowered by the effect her body has on people, the way Gena is. The bashful, embarrassed act only lasts a very short while with girls like this. They become truly sexy once they accept and learn to revel in their power to tease and excite...

Also, please don't let her become a paid whore for these idiot guys. Quickest way to ruin this thing is to make her some pathetic, submissive zombie.

Just let her be smokin' hot, not pathetic. Looking forward to more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why would you

share something you don't like? are you bullshitting us? 33 years of age, cute, bright and a bombshell body and still single? another woman who only gets going when she meets assholes? and a normal guy with decency does not even get a Hi ? uuuuh I all forgot about the money over the bad manners. you can quit writing anytime if you want to make us believe you have an IQ equivalent to your bra size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyable for simple pleasures

Whether it is true or not I never really think too much about that to begin with. But it is a good story for the simplicity of it all! I trust you will follow it up; true or not. Get her naked and doing whatever it is she needs to do for these guys. Overall a decent story! Good job.

beruffwithmytitsberuffwithmytitsalmost 15 years ago
i see myself!

At last I find another woman who has shared some of my experiences and feelings. I knew I could not be the only large breasted woman who has come to enjoy the humiliations of being seen as a pair of toys for men.

Since I was quite young I endured it all, the bra snapping at school(i was, of course the 1st one who needed one) to being groped on buses and the ultimate, used against my will.

I always hated what they did to me but also the humiliation is the thing that aroused me. I love you my sister. We are nothing but 4 tits to be used and have come to accept it.

asillysomeoneasillysomeoneover 14 years ago
I'm a 36 27 36 5'3"...

And I am NOT empowered by my body. I hate it. But...She shouldn't be a pawn for them. Of course, she shouldn't become another Gena. She should be her own changed self. Good beginning--everyone does something stupid for some reason...but let her change her mind.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 11 years ago
"5"

The way I define it, if I am hard as I write this, your story gets a high rating.

Needless to say, this little series is hitting most of my buttons.

Thanks.

RDA2244RDA2244over 7 years ago
Humiliation is sexy

Humiliation is sexy only when it obviously erotic to the subject.

It quickly becomes disturbing if it is insistently pushed upon a victim.

The first chapter is expressive and it is well written, but it didn't seem that the waitress found the attention flattering. She seemed to have possibly found the loss of the bet at the end slightly erotic as she realized the implications. Her lack of appreciation for humiliation (on any level) detracted from the eroticism that readers are here to experience IMHO. I'm off to read the next chapter.

inSUBordinateDDinSUBordinateDD3 months ago

I loved this because I lived it too.

TheMarvelousMsMeloneeTheMarvelousMsMelonee2 months ago

I had the same experience in Houston.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous