All Comments on 'Hope and Regret'

by Eadro

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EadroEadroover 1 year agoAuthor

From the author... if you are interested in post orgasm torture kink, check out the Reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/postorgasm/

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No thanks, one time was more than enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You may want to dig around for words that mean the same but aren't the same. For example, count how many times you wrote 'manhood' and tell me I'm wrong. It got tedious very fast.

EadroEadroover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, thanks for the feedback. Kind of new to writing stories like this... I was trying to avoid 'cock' and 'dick', so all I was using was manhood and penis. But, you're right... it does need a bit more polish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would you want to repeat something after you found out it was worse than you even imagined? I suppose if you are into pain of sorts and you wanted to do it again, his girlfriend should tie him up and jerk him off and then when he is at his most vulnerable, she pulls out a cheese grater from under the bed. I bet that would get his attention but you might want to put in a ball-gag first since the screaming might upset the neighbors.

EadroEadroover 1 year agoAuthor

For the anonymous person who asks why you'd want to repeat something that was worse than you ever imagined, and suggested pulling out a cheesegrater. There are different types of experiences. For me, 'Post Orgasm Torture' satisfies a desire to be submissive and 'tortured' by a dominant female, but it is not harmful (so long as lube is involved) like so much of the extreme stuff out there. It has a very intense 'power exchange' element to it. And, as someone who HAS had it done to them on multiple occasions (my request of my loving partner), I can say it is very intense in sort of the same way that being tickled mercilessly is intense. And, yes, it's an overwhelming blend of sensations when it's happening, and you desperately want it to stop... but I also start fantasizing about it again the very next day. Now, if you are the type of person that want's nothing to do with submissive role play, it's not for you and that's okay... but for a lot of people, this kind of play is amazingly erotic and satisfying. Regarding the cheese grater - that's quite an extreme turn - and let me say again, nothing should be done to anyone EVER without consent... if you're out there and you consent to having a cheese grater taken to your genitals, well you're on your own and I never want to hear about it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed everything about this story. I really enjoyed the intimacy of the two person involved. Some post orgasm torture stories contain some truly cruel words and people administering it. This was well done and I hope you continue to write more along this avenue

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

This was really good! I'm a domme, and it's amazing how much understanding you show of BDSM in this and in your comments. The consent, the fact you requested it from your partner, the fact the sub wants it because he enjoys it. I only ever do things to my adorable subby-subs if they actually are into it and enjoy it, because BDSM is about mutual enjoyment and consent. What only could have made it even better as a relatable depiction of BDSM is if she provided him with aftercare.

In terms of writing quality, it's actually quite serviceable for someone new to this! And you MORE than make up for it with the concept, the character motivations, and the story.

Some advice I give to a lot of writers on here, if you'd like it:

1. Describe what your characters and locations look like. It helps paint a picture, allows us to more easily follow along with the sex positions, and helps them feel more like people. This ties into:

2. Describe their emotions and sensations. This helps us further relate to them as people, allowing us to become immersed in the heat of the scene.

3. Describe actions. This is another thing that can help us follow along and adds depth so we become invested. An example of what I mean is that, for a bondage scene, you describe the process a woman is using to tie or undress him and how they feel as they do it, rather than just "she ties him up" or "he takes his clothes off."

It all more or less comes down to "description" and "detail." All of this helps the story feel less like cardboard standees on a set, dolls on a table, or Unity asset store models with default skins, and more like we're reading about people going through experiences, helping us get invested and immersed in the sexuality of the story! This is more of a personal thing to me, but it also really helps the sexual gratification for me when it's obvious that the author is putting effort and creative integrity into his story, rather than just jerking off onto a page, posting it to the site, and demanding we be grateful for it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My ultimate fantasy. Love this

Fizu21Fizu2116 days ago

Thank you for this hot story. It reminded me to beg for this again from my loving wife as soon as we can get the kids offloaded to relatives care for a weekend :) Please keep on posting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous