All Comments on 'Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 01'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Geez

What a slut and a confident one I feel horrible for Jaleel I hope things get better great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What an absolute horrid Bitch

She reminds me of my first gf, that didn't end well either.

I get the feeling that her LOVE may not reciprocate her feelings the way that she anticipates the same way she grossly misjudged Jaleel's response to her explanation and "reasonable" offer. The girls who acted like her in high school always got a rude awakening when they strung along the unpopular guy and screwed him over for the handsome player every other girl wanted to bang, she may face the same. Then again this is Mondotoken, she might be the kind of cold witch who'll screw over or use anybody and just walk away from it. Can't wait to read more about it 2 pages felt WAY too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah but

The other two comments had good points, but consider this. She offered to still give him pussy. How humiliating would it be for the football star if Jaleel could prove he was still slipping the salami to Kim? Mondo always has some cool but spiteful twist, so it could happen. An ass whipping might be in his future, but he would bring Jay and Kim down with him.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

I thought there was a minimum age for authors to submit on this site.

mondotokenmondotokenover 3 years agoAuthor
by hindsight2020 on 27 minutes ago: I thought there was a minimum age for authors to submit on this site.

You're not fooling anyone ma'am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous