All Comments on 'Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 02'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 3 years ago
These chapters are too short

You've established that Kimberly is a vengeful bitch who doesn't like being refused or ignored and that she's apparently determined to make the life of the nerd who refused her hell. I'm kinda reminded of Humberto here. But what's are protagonist to do? It would seem that everybody knows that they were sexually involved but she seems to have spun it that he was sorely lacking and is now weepy about it.

So what can he do? Go around and get dirt on her underlings to parlay that into a position of power against her and/or him to knock them off the social throne?

Cuz that seems like a lot of work when he can just bust Stello's kneecaps undercover of night all dressed in black and end his football career before it starts. As for Kimberly... idk sneak into her room and poke little holes in all her condoms?

mondotokenmondotokenover 3 years agoAuthor
These chapters are too short by Creeperclaw on 21 minutes ago

...I will reply in this manner.

"THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT"

ebonnyrobebonnyrobover 3 years ago

So now we have two short ass chapters of some guy being unfairly cheated on and made fun of. I am done with this story. Hardly any ex, and the plot is weak at best.

mondotokenmondotokenover 3 years agoAuthor
ebonnyrob

by ebonnyrob on 41 minutes ago

So now we have two short ass chapters of some guy being unfairly cheated on and made fun of. I am done with this story. Hardly any ex, and the plot is weak at best.

Sorry you feel that way, I hope you find what you're looking for on this site. My last few releases were mini-novels that got little to no reaction for the most part, so I've gone back to installments. So far there are eight chapters of this story, with a final two yet to be posted.

These are Prefab stories that were mostly written in bulk.

Thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm a fan

I've been reading your work since I was 17 years old I like everything you ever Written you're one of the best d*** writers on this site and I can't understand why mf's can't just enjoy what you wrote straight up whether it's the mean girls of Maple wood or size matters or she's all that I read the whole motha f****** mondtoken Library you know I just wanted to leave this comment because I feel like these mf's keep shitting on your work and I don't appreciate it.

Keep doing what you do bro

Respectfully, Matravius

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous