Kelli's Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
How my marriage to my love turned to shit.
21.4k words
4.1
107.5k
97
45

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

Life had been going smoothly, I guess it was too smooth and I should have expected something but Kelli and I had had a very good marriage. Twenty-two years in fact. We had the usual bumps in the road but nothing major and life had turned out pretty good, at least as far as I was concerned but here's my story:

Kelli and I had gone together since we met in our first week of high school and I fell head over heels in love with her. Her reddish-blond hair, her general build, her sparkling green eyes, and that killer smile she gave me, indicated that she liked what she saw when she caught me looking at her most of my lunch period. I was just picking up my lunch tray to return it when she walked by with her friend and Kelli said, "I hope you know it's not polite to stare." I coughed and was trying to think up a good answer but before I could get any words out of my now parched throat, this angel said, "Next time, just come on over and sit down and talk with us, OK? We won't bite . . . hard." Then they both walked to their next class giggling and looking back at me.

The next day, I took her up on her offer and sat across from them and we made our introductions. Kelli Thompson and her friend Angela Melinowski. Angela was a large girl, but still very beautiful. She wasn't fat, while Kelly was 5' 1" and said she weighed 101 pounds, Angela was almost 6' and wouldn't tell us her weight. She was on the girl's wrestling and weight-lifting teams. She was one hell of a lot stronger than I was and I worked out quite a bit. By the way, I'm Michael Grant, 5' 8" when I met Kelli. I wormed my way into Kelli's heart by being her friend first, and by helping her parents around their house. If I went over for dinner, I'd make sure that Kelli and I would clean the table after dinner and we would do the dishes which made Mrs. Thompson pretty happy. Mr. Thompson would say, "You see now Sara, I told you we didn't need to waste money and buy a dishwasher, Kelli got us one." He'd laugh at his joke and get another beer out of the refrigerator and plunk himself down in his recliner in front of the TV.

I was also pretty handy working on cars and fixed Mr. Thompson's car saving him from having to go to a mechanic. During high school, when I wasn't studying, I was buying non-running cars and fixing and cleaning them up to sell. Some were pretty easy fixes but others needed the engine and transmission rebuilt. My uncle Tim helped me a lot while he was staying with us. At the time, I didn't quite understand why he was there so much but it turned out he was often kicked out by his current girlfriend or wife for playing around with another woman. He did teach me a lot about cars though.

I worked hard in school and so did Kelli. We both had goals, I wanted to be an engineer and Kelli wanted to be a surgical nurse. That meant we needed good grades and scholarships to afford college. We would study late at night quite often, her mom coming down to check on us from time to time. She never caught us doing anything because we really weren't. Kelly had only once let me get to first base before shutting down and saying that she was afraid of getting pregnant and messing up her chances of becoming a nurse. We did have some very heavy make-out sessions, and an hour or so of dry-humping with her and I'd say I needed to use the bathroom and only one or two strokes and I'd be blasting off into the toilet. After we were married, Kelli told me when I went to the bathroom, she'd run her fingers over her clit and orgasm like crazy. I had made quite a lot of money fixing up the cars that I had originally planned on using for college, but at our graduation, I knelt down before Kelli and asked her to marry me, presenting her with a 4-carat diamond ring encircled by 6 rubies and several diamond chips. After much crying, she said "YES!",

Then her mother came over and asked, "Ok Michael, just when are you planning on having this wedding?"

I kissed Kelli's hand, the one with the ring, and said, "Right after our next graduation ceremony."

By this time I had grown to 6' 2" and Kelli was now 5' 7 with these perfect 36 C's that defied gravity. They not only passed the pencil test, in order for a stamp to stay there, you would have to lick it. Guess how I knew?

Kelli and I had a good summer though I knew we wouldn't be seeing too much of each other once college started. Kelli's nursing college was 45 miles away but she was still going to live at home, her mother insisted on it. I had started at the local state college using a grant I obtained due to my grades. I had joined the Air Force ROTC at Mr. Thompson's suggestion, figuring it would look good on my resume'. My first year at college went great and I worked hard to learn each subject. When the grades were posted, I ended up with a 3.96 average.

At my next ROTC meeting in early August, the Lieutenant handed me an envelope and asked, "I hope you will take them up on their offer." I opened the envelope and inside were all the explanations I needed. It was an invitation to come up and visit the campus up at the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I asked Kelli if she wanted to go with me but she had taken on extra classes and she said she couldn't afford to miss them. I drove up and was given the royal treatment while I was there. They had assigned a senior cadet, Walker, J. to me to show me around and anywhere I asked to go, he showed me, plus taking me to all the historic spots around campus. Lunch was outside with barbecued hamburgers, hot dogs, and even veggie burgers for the few that wanted them. I was surprised at the fun activities they provided for the regular students too.

When the speaker sounded 18:00 hours, Walker guided me to the mess hall and instead of us sitting at the rows of tables where the cadets were sitting, Walker guided me up to the head table where the Commandant and his subordinates were sitting. There was a placard with my name on it next to Major General Harold P. James. He stood and welcomed me and told me to sit. As I did, I asked, "Sir, does every prospect get to sit with you at the head table?"

His smile filled his face and he said, "Son, you sure speak your mind, don't you? Art said you'd be a good fit here and I'm taking a liking to you already. He called me this morning and said he's known you for years and that if the Air Force didn't take you under our wing, we'd be the biggest asses since President . . . well never mind."

I looked at him because I didn't know any Art. "Sir, excuse me, sir. Who is this Art person you are talking about?"

The general chuckled and nudged one of the men on his other side before asking me, "You mean you don't know your girlfriend's father's first name?"

I swallowed hard and managed to get out, "Mr. Thompson?"

The general slapped me on the back and said, "That's him son, old Art Thompson. One of the craziest airmen I've ever known. If we wanted to party, that man would disappear from base and come back with a case of booze for us, no questions asked. If we needed parts for our planes, Art could come up with them. Don't ask me how but he would find out what someone had and what they needed and trade for them. I swear that man could trade a girl out of her virginity for one of my airmen before she knew it." The whole front table broke into laughter at that statement. After dinner, the general asked me to follow him to his office. We were accompanied by Walker J. and two of the general's aides.

He sat behind his huge oak desk and pointed at the chair in front of his desk and had me sit in it, telling the others to sit at the overstuffed leather couch along the wall. He pushed a small stack of papers in front of me and said, "Michael Grant, we here at the United States Air Force Academy would be proud to have you as one of our cadets. With the recommendations we have and your grades, I have procured a full-ride scholarship for you contingent on your continuing good grades. Son, with what I have seen so far, maintaining that should be a breeze. What do you say, would you like to become an Air Force Cadet?"

I was gobsmacked. I swallowed hard and finding my voice, I said, "General, I do believe that your offer is the best thing that ever happened to me. But sir, I would like to talk it over with my parents and my girlfriend, Kelli, and her parents. May I give you my answer in 48 hours, sir?"

General James smiled and said, "Mr. Grant, actually you may take up to a week but no longer, understand?" I stood and shook his hand and thanked him and was escorted by Walker J. to the barracks we shared for the night before driving home the next morning.

As I stepped out of my car, Kelli ran up to me throwing her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply with tears in her eyes, and said, "Michael, I'm going to miss you so much. Promise me that you won't get involved with any of those cute female cadets while you're away." It seems that Kelli already knew all about the general's offer and I found out the general convinced her that it was really in her best interest if I accepted it.

I looked at her and said somewhat surprised, "I guess I don't have to tell you about their offer, do I?"

She smiled and said, "No, uncle Hal called last night and told us all about it."

I moved to hold her at arms-length and said, "Uncle Hal? Major General Harold P. James is your uncle?"

Kelli smiled and said, "Yes, he's mother's oldest brother, step-brother actually. His mother died giving birth to him and grandma James is the only mother he has ever known. My mother, Sara, being the baby of the family, became Hal's favorite. Besides, grandma James was sick after her birth and he felt it was his duty to take care of mom. They've always been very close. Uncle Hal is the one that introduced my father to my mother. He felt that he was an honorable man and would make her a good husband for her and father for her children and he was right."

Again I had trouble believing that Kelli's family and now she was planning my future but I figured I may as well roll with the punches. Being an Air Force officer wasn't that bad a gig and I'd still end up being an engineer. The only trouble was I was going to be limited in my visitations to see Kelli. That would be the real challenge.

When I talked to my parents, my father, Tom, was as proud as could be but my mother, Linda, was worried that I might be sent into action. I assured her that I wasn't interested in flying, that I just wanted to get my engineering degree, get out and work on computer-driven automation or power transfer stations. I called General James the next day and told him I was accepting his gracious offer. He said he was going to be watching me at Art and Kelli's request. Then he laughed. I didn't know whether he was joking or not but I had to assume he wasn't.

Soon, at the academy, the classes were going along fine as did the physical and mental training to whip us into officers. We were expected to become leaders when we graduated and they held us to a very high standard. I was quite surprised when I was invited to a party with a bunch of cadets at one of their friend's apartment complexes one Saturday. When I got there, I'd say over half of them were running around half-dressed or naked, including the female cadets I recognized and they had taken over the pool. The party encompassed several of the apartments.

This cute little blond came up to me wearing only a green lace thong, holding a drink of some kind, and rubbed her crotch up against mine and said, "You're cute. Why don't we get those clothes off and let's find us a bedroom where I can fuck your brains out?"

I will have to admit, my dick wanted to as she was grabbing it through my pants but then I saw another girl who reminded me so much of Kelli that guilt shot through my brain like I had been hit by lightning. I eased her away and said, "I'm sorry but I think this is the wrong type of party for me," and turned to leave.

She hollered, "What's the matter, are you queer or something?" A number of my fellow classmates had heard her and back at campus, I began hearing them call me queer boy or QB behind my back. A few weeks later, two of the seniors called me that repeatedly, even after I asked them to stop. When I walked up to them they just laughed at me so I decked both of them which landed me squarely in the general's office.

General James sat behind his desk as I stood at attention while he was reading the charges in his hands. He shook his head and said, "Michael, Michael, Michael. Hitting a superior technically is a court-marshal offense. You do know that, don't you?"

"Sir, yes, sir," I responded.

Looking me over hard he said, "It says here that you hit them for no reason, is that right son?"

"Sir, no, sir," I answered.

"Care to tell me about it in your own words and you don't have to call me sir and be formal in here. This is my office and our conversation is just between us. Got it?"

Sir, yes. . . but he stopped me before I could get out the last sir.

"Just between us, now tell me what's going on." He said.

I didn't want to rat out my fellow cadets but I didn't want to be court-marshaled either. After shuffling my feet for a bit, I said, "Well sir, I was invited to an off-campus party a while back with a bunch of other cadets. When I got there, at least half of them were naked or only partially dressed, that included most of the female cadets too, sir. People were screwing in the pool, and going in and out of several apartments, I assume to use the bedrooms. As I stood there, this cute blond came up to me wearing only a green lace thong and began rubbing her crotch to mine and said, 'You're cute. Why don't we get those clothes off of you and let's find us a bedroom where I can fuck your brains out?' She then grabbed my privates and tried to pull me into one of the apartments when I saw a girl that looked a lot like Kelli and I realized what I was doing and pushed this blond away and told her I was at the wrong type of party. She said rather loudly, 'What's the matter, are you queer or something.'"

"Well, sir, several of my classmates heard her and it got back to school and people began calling me queer, queer-boy, or QB behind my back and sometimes not so quietly. Those two guys were taunting me over and over and I finally had all I could take. I know it was wrong but something inside me exploded. A couple of quick jabs to their jaws and they went down like a candle flame in a hurricane. I can't say that I'm sorry sir, because I'm not. I guess I deserve the court-martial."

The general looked at me smiling and said, "Don't worry Michael, I'll handle this one. You did a bad thing but for the right reason. You can go now and send in those two yahoos you hit on your way out, would you?"

I saluted him and said, "Sir, yes, sir. And thank you, sir," then turned and headed out the door and told the general's aid he wanted to see the two upperclassmen that I had hit. They were sitting on the bench with smug looks on their face, thinking I was going to be court-marshaled or expelled.

Two days later, there was a general assembly about sexual harassment and the proper way to report it or even the appearance of harassment or innuendo which could cause mental issues with someone. It also covered rape and some on and off-campus parties which were now going to be subject to campus security checks if they were located. Also, for the next two weeks, the two upperclassmen that harassed me were in blue jumpsuits picking up garbage all over campus and cleaning the latrines instead of in their uniforms. I think everyone got the message that those two were the ones that the harassment lecture was intended for. Suddenly they became shunned from all the parties.

Then Christmas vacation hit, three weeks at home. I was overjoyed as Kelli's Master's program had the same break. She had told me she had lots of things planned for us. We were going cross country skiing, camping, driving up the coast, and spending three nights at a beautiful bed and breakfast overlooking the ocean. I thought to myself, I hope she ordered separate beds as I didn't know if I could control myself.

Kelli's parents had gone to Phoenix to see Kelli's sister and their new grandson so she was alone at home. Over the phone, she offered to let me stay there but I said, I wasn't sure if the two of us could be trusted not to do something. She said she could if I could. I told her that was the problem as I wasn't sure I could. She giggled and kissed me over the phone. I was thinking about this while driving all the way home. I swear I was hard the entire trip. I figured I'd make a quick stop to see her before going to my parents. As soon as I pulled into her driveway, she ran to me wearing an almost see-thru white sundress with pink and yellow daisies on it, throwing her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. We kissed for what must have been 10 minutes or more when Mrs. Wilson from next door yelled, "Get a room, you two!"

Kelli separated herself from me and I grabbed her hand and we headed inside where she had dinner waiting for me. Her mother's meatloaf with mushroom brown gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans with bacon, and cheesy biscuits. Dinner was perfect. I had eaten just enough to be full but not stuffed. Kelli and I sat on her big couch in front of the TV as she turned it on and the VCR. She had put on, 'A miracle on 34th St.' and snuggled up next to me. She said she was getting cold and wanted to change. She ran upstairs and came down with a blanket wrapped around her. As she got in front of me, she opened the blanket to show me she was wearing this sheer, white babydoll pajama top with the tiniest matching white lace thong. She climbed into my lap, straddling my legs, and began French kissing me deeply. I was instantly hard and turned on like there was no tomorrow.

I broke our kiss and started to ask, "Kelli, are you sure abou. . . " when she cut me off and began to unzip my jeans. She unfastened my belt then tugged at them down my legs and managed to get my pants and shoes off at the same time. Then she ran her hands back up the insides of my thighs and across my how steel-like Jockey covered shaft then hooked her fingers in the elastic and pulled them down so tantalizingly slow as her head was millimeters from my leaking cock. She did move down with them to get them off my ankles then moved back up and kissed the head of my shaft, first licking the head and getting all the precum off of it as her hands began to softly hold then stroke it. She took the head fully into her mouth and began sucking hard just on the head as her tongue was making circles around it.

'Fuck', I thought, 'where did she learn this? Part of me wanted to know but I knew if I asked her, she'd be pissed at me for asking because I would be implying, she was unfaithful to me but dam, she was sucking my cock like a pro, not that I've ever been with one before. I could feel my climax getting closer and closer and didn't want to scare her off and said, "Kelli, look out, I'm about to cum." Kelli just sucked all that harder, taking me deeper into her throat. I let loose with volley after volley of sperm into her mouth, down her gullet, and into her belly. I was thoroughly sated or thought I was.

But Kelli wasn't done yet. She kept sucking and began playing with my balls and asshole. She stuck a finger up my ass and began playing with my prostate. Quickly I was hard as a rock again which pleased Kelli to no end. She quickly pulled off her babydoll top and ripped off the lace thong then moved up and French kissed me, sharing my seed and taste with me as she guided my shaft into her silken wonderfulness, her hard nipples pressed tightly to my chest. The feeling was indescribable. She had to go slow as I'm rather thick and long. She inched herself down, little by little, taking just a bit more as she squirmed and wiggled her ass trying to get every bit of my cock deep inside of her tightness. And boy was she ever tight. Her ass was making little circles, working it in as I played with her nipples. It took her a while but she finally managed to get most of my shaft inside of her then began rocking back and forth. It took her several minutes for her first orgasm to hit, then as she became more lubricated, she could rock faster and she was cumming more. Soon she was cumming almost every few strokes and I swear if anyone was walking down the sidewalk, they would have come to the door to make sure someone wasn't being assaulted.

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers