Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened tonight?"

"My handsome, well regarded husband's quite the catch; that's what I've been hearing all these years from various parties and untold female rivals. Lamar's a third smarter than me actually, but I've knowingly born his indiscretions all these years. He's even had trysts with members of my family and one of my bridesmaids at our wedding. I saw him fucking her at our reception."

"Why didn't you just leave?"

"Pride and fear of the damage to my reputation at first; then I thought two kids might turn the tide. It sure as hell wasn't going to be my acumen between the sheets. He's said as much in countless marriage counseling sessions, so I resolved to become the perfect, supportive housewife to earn his favor until tonight."

"Mrs. Tyrell?"

"Ashwani, I would tell you to refer to me as Dr. Tyrell, but I hate hearing his last name. It makes me feel dirty and used up Jaleel. Do you know what that's like, young man? I'm in my mid-thirties and I'm washed up with kids." There was a serene calmness to her voice that was off putting.

"I don't know what to say, ma'am."

"Ashwani."

"Uhm, yes Ashwani."

"Hope uh, Ms. Arias was doing quite the job driving my husband to distraction. Apparently, she'd disappeared from his lectures on two separate occasions only to return on the latter fully immune to his overtures. But irredeemable bastard that he is; Lamar wouldn't let her get away from him. I knew what was going on the moment I first laid eyes on her but thought he would get it out of his system. Yeah, I was thinking a couple of fucks would be enough to get my husband back. Guess I'm covertly polygamous, huh?" Ashwani offered her hand taking my bicep eventually as we strolled further away from the dorms.

"She mentioned it a little." I offered.

"Lying is unbecoming of you Jaleel; don't forget my big brain and my tortured cohabitation with a serial cheater. It was unbearable watching him feigning over some unclassed coed, but eventually I had to admit it was eating away at my psyche. Yeah, after this morning, actions had to be taken."

"What happened?"

"Found a pair of Ms. Arias panties in the wash; obviously, they weren't mine as you can see, I'm quite slender physically speaking. Lamar was quite forthcoming admitting that he'd broken her again earning a wellspring of unrequited passion in our marital bed, no doubt. I have to admit Jaleel, I lost it wholeheartedly allowing emotion into the equation."

"Uhm, is he alive?" Ashwani laughed openly, the sound echoing across the campus.

"He's watching the children as we speak and grading papers, I assure you. But uhm, I dug deep into my genetic makeup going past my late mother's mixed UK ancestry directly to my father's southern roots. Yeah, I found that tiny little nigga inside and unleashed her on my husband earlier tonight. He was talking about some garden party for faculty not aware his lover's panties were inside my robe pocket. I just gathered up the children and placed them in their room locking the door."

"Ashwani?"

"He'd probably still be there at the kitchen table if I hadn't squeezed the truth out of him on the razor sharp point of my late grandmother's butcher knife. It's a family heirloom of sorts passed down from generation to my kitchen. The sight of his face covered in copious amounts of perspiration was wholly gratifying. See, I caught him from the back while he was still sitting there at the table. Bastard told me everything, admitting that he'd entertained in our home and things got out of hand when he begged for her panties. I could've killed him right there Jaleel, but..."

"What?"

"What do you think? Lamar fucked the stuffing out of me right there on the kitchen table, at knife point even. Obviously, my husband is exceptional in carnal areas, a prodigy in his own right. He was my first you know. In fact he's responsible for the tears in my dress, so the garden party was off tonight. Never even tried to take the knife while he was lancing me atop dinner. So, I decided to take a little break, but don't worry; the knife is embedded in the frame of our living room door."

"Ashwani, what happened with Hope?"

"Returned her panties, wanted to further embrace my primitive side too. I'm so proud of myself for clocking her in the right eye, but she did me one better not fighting back. I was so angry, enraged that she wouldn't be a nigga with me, Jaleel. I could've throttled her, and I honestly tried, but other than scratching up my face she just stopped resisting."

"She's hated herself for being with your husband; it's been a bad year for her and Ricky."

"Hearing that should make me feel glad, but it doesn't. I want to hate her, I'm glad the knife is still at home with Lamar. He's my husband and she was taking him away from me. Last week he called me Hope and didn't even realize it; so I wanted to snuff her out, but we ended up what you witnessed tonight. Hope wouldn't fight but she asked me what she could do to make amends. We cried together and then it just started happening."

We were standing in the middle of a courtyard that had a number of benches here and there with a fountain as its centerpiece. I took out my phone with the intent of dialing up Ricky to see what was going on with his older sister but stopped short. Ashwani was just standing there five feet away looking at me kind of waiting. The visual cues of her struggle were everywhere from her erratic hair to the tears in her dress and bare feet. She was just smiling in a way that spoke to something deep inside my being.

"Don't you have a call to make or will you walk a little more with me? I'm kind of on a mission Jaleel."

"What mission?"

"Fact finding mission to be specific, handsome." She backed away and I unconsciously followed phone in hand gradually pocketing it. I told myself that Ricky would call when he was finished with family business.

"What kind of fact finding mission?"

"Catch me to find out." Ashwani scampered away giggling and was a good fifteen feet away before I realized I was chasing her. She stopped abruptly causing me to bump into her.

"Thank you."

"For what, Ashwani?"

"Chasing me Jaleel; actually pursuing me for these fifteen feet, give or take. I'm afraid I was a bit of an intellectual snob when I was younger, and it scrambled my chances of dating for the most part. Didn't think myself fetching enough until Lamar literally ravished me. Earned my womanhood on all fours in my father's study of all places."

Ashwani snickered at the thought taking two steps back with her thin fists full of her dress. She did this sort of pirouette flashing her bare butt at me for a second or two before laughing at the expression on my face offering her hand again. She closed the distance taking my hands in her own pulling me forward. The fleeting glimpse of her derriere lingered, it being full teardrop shaped made up of two perfect ovals sectioned off by her hard tan lines. Ashwani pressed in close, her face in my chest before looking up into my eyes.

"Come with me, Jaleel; I've got to find out something. Think of it as a bit of a scavenger hunt. Oh please don't run away from me tonight. You have no idea how liberated I feel tonight for the first time in years. He always takes me from behind if I don't make him face me. I guess he does that to all his bitches, but I'm supposed to be his wife. Hell, I felt inferior to most of his conquests, because my dear husband the professor, has a type."

"Maybe we could call somebody, together."

"I'm emotionally compromised, but in full control of my faculties young man; a little freedom is all the help I need and some affection. You've been with Hope, haven't you?"

"Yeah."

"Well Jaleel, it's all in your face for someone with experience; I picked up on it when you entered her dorm room. Why do you think I followed you down that stairwell?"

"Excuse me Ashwani, but I'm not in the business of being your revenge fuck."

"Okay, but you've been intimate with her, right?" The question hung in the air between us.

"She was my second."

"Your second experience; I can't believe that." She was standing within my personal space rubbing the back of my forearm, still smiling serenely.

"Well she was, and I was her revenge fuck on your old man, sort of. She wanted me to help her erase fucking "Lamar" for all that was worth. I should've said no, but it never occurred to me until afterward. Hope put me on blast with her brother who's my best friend; maybe was my best friend because I really don't know these days. Maybe it doesn't even matter anymore!!"

"Everything matters and don't you forget that; I didn't want you to be my revenge fuck Jaleel."

"Well, what do you want then?"

"I want you to be my second, too."

"Huh?"

"I've never been with another man outside of my husband."

We walked the rest of the way finding one of the buildings containing her husband's office approaching from the back. There was a short red brick wall adjacent to the window facing out into the courtyard as I followed Ashwani around it. She kept looking back to see if I was still there as she rounded the short chest height fortification. I hung back for a moment prompting Ashwani to come back taking my hands pulling me into the area which contained and enclosed generator and a small recycling bin. She motioned towards the tall office window which was partially opened using a brick wanting me to climb inside, but I waved off not wanting part of a potential crime.

"Hey Jaleel; my paternal grandmother sits on the board of regents so that gives me quite a bit of clout and nepotism around these parts. Besides, this is my husband's office and I'm well known to security here."

"Then why can't we just walk in the front door?"

"Well, look at how I'm dressed, Jaleel; might cause a problem for the cute guy escorting the wife of one of the most popular educators on campus. Help me up, please." I complied again against my best wishes lifting her onto the bin.

Ashwani disappeared inside the window leaving me with my thoughts. I followed moments later climbing through the window to find a cramped office bordered on either side with walls full of books. Somehow, I thought it would be bigger from Hope's story of losing her virginity inside it. There were two doors as described, but the one leading into the back corridor was blocked by a few stacked boxes of text books. There was some writing on the boxes indicating the tomes were for some sort of function as Ashwani searched her husband's desk finally producing a set of keys, smiling all the while. She knelt down opening the bottom drawer in his standard desk finding something that made her chuckle.

"What is it, Ashwani?"

"His stash; my husband is a sly old fox no doubt. You see, knowing his propensity for sleeping around, I maintained a vigilant count on the box of condoms kept in our bedroom. Jaleel, I religiously kept count fooling myself into thinking that he was going through a dry spell at worst, becoming tangentially monogamous at best."

"Why do let him treat you this way?"

"Children and appearances; I've already explained this, young man." Ashwani pressed the gold foiled packet into my palm before locking the door to his office, giving it a little shake to check.

"What about happiness?"

"Maybe later; but I'll take what fleeting joy I can get tonight if you're willing to be with a thirty something mother of two and perpetual doormat. I can't deny how exciting it is to have an opportunity to be with another man, albeit a young and energetic cutie."

Before I could say another word, her lips pressed into mine followed by an invading tongue. I shivered a little bit as Ashwani cupped my cheek. She noticed with a slight chuckle going more passionate as her fingers undid my belt buckle. The hem of my shirt was tugged upward, I completed the action discarding it to the carpet. Her thumbs pressed into my nipples rubbing in a circular motion, followed her lips sucking on my left. At the end of the small office there was a tangerine colored loveseat that Ashwani led me backward to with her pointer fingers in my belt loops.

Her frayed dress slipped away from her body fluttering to the worn carpeting like autumn leaves. Again I was witness to her nudity partially illuminated by a night light plugged into a wall socket at her husband's desk. This woman's build was indeed slender accentuated sexually with fuller rounded hips that looked out of place on her body giving her somewhat of a bow legged stance. Her small breasts were a modest handful with just the slightest bit of sag, topped with blocky erect nipples. Ashwani looked between my face and her body a few times before kneeling face level with my crotch. Her fingers captured the pockets of my jeans drawing them down until I stepped out of them one leg at a time.

My underwear followed until she was face level with my endowment. My heart was thumping so hard, I was sure Ashwani could hear it audibly. Her assertion that I would be the second man she'd been with was confirmed by her playful examination of me. Ashwani handled my package lightly stroking my shaft and cupping my balls. Ashwani gave them an inquisitive squeeze before handling my member. I shuddered when Ashwani lapped at the crown a few times. Half of me disappeared between her lips. Her inexperience came into play again with my cock somewhat inert behind her lips. Her tongue caressed the underside in casual fashion as I peered down into her eyes.

It dawned on me that her life partner, degenerate husband Lamar Tyrell was somewhat of a beast from recounts by Hope Arias, so he'd naturally train his wife in similar fashion. She would have no idea what was normal in that respect. I softly cupped the back of Ashwani's head instantly getting a response as it tilted to the side, the woman audibly moaning. I took care drawing her forward a few times until the entirety of my shaft disappeared behind her lips. Both of her hands were resting on the tops of her thighs signaling complete deference to my overtures. This woman didn't seem to have no gag reflex to speak of, significantly owing to that suspected training.

Things became sloppy in moments as copious amounts of precum and saliva began to run down her chin onto the carpet. Ashwani revealed a passively intense technique inverted her cheeks on every outward stroke, her gullet wet and gooey around my girth. I had this weird feeling that wouldn't go away and nagged at the back of my mind while things proceeded. Ashwani encircled the base of my shaft stroking extremely hard with a twisting motion unlocking the hidden data in my mind. Hope lost her virginity to Professor Tyrell in savage fashion. He'd also trained her in pleasing him as well while gaslighting her into oblivion. I instantly hated this man with all my heart while his wife was sucking me to oblivion.

Ashwani graduated to both hands at the base of my cock pressing down with thin fingers, frenetically stroking away from her pumping lips still twisting this time with all of her fingers. I didn't fight it knowing I wanted to fuck the shit out of Tyrell's wife with prejudice for the monster pretending to be an educator and a human being. This alpha male used everything to his advantage cultivating a secret harem of willing initiates that included Hope Arias. I found myself understanding Hope's apparent meltdown on sexual levels.

I understood her intense feelings for my situation with renewed clarity. This twenty year old woman had been sexually imprinted in severe fashion later repeating with me what she'd learned from her married lover. Her words stuck with me leaving this lump in my throat.

My eyes were watering as I climaxed explosively deep into Ashwani's gullet. I already knew she would continue sucking me off right through the first orgasm into the next. However she revealed further training disengaging straightening her back rising upward still kneeling. Her tongue slathered our combined juices on my balls ending up twirling on my taint. The sudden weird sensation got results as my cock fattened and lengthened further across her left cheek where it had been resting. I cursed this advanced technique cultivated from years under a sexual narcissist. Ashwani knew her business, knew how to pleasure a man in no uncertain terms.

She inched backward turning away to rest her elbows on the edge of the loveseat, presenting her butt to me for salacious inspection. Ashwani surprised me with an ass thicker than one would have expected given her size. A perfect compact teardrop shape sitting at the bottom of her tiny waist made up of perfect oval shapes, it appeared rubbery looking almost unreal. Some might have even accused it of being fake if they could've beheld this visual treat. The hard tan lines of the bikini panties she obviously wore daily, added to the effect along with a lattice of subtle stretch marks at her hips and the top of her gluteal cleft. Ashwani glanced over her shoulder noticing my expression.

"A gift from my children Jaleel; funny I uhm, gained weight purposely because my husband's dalliances were usually with thicker women, mostly black. He hated it getting me a gym membership which resulted in our second daughter."

"Don't tell me about him anymore."

"Then make love to me so that we have nothing else to speak about." Her tone remained even and soft making me wonder if this was Charity Gilbert 2.0.

Obviously, I didn't care at this point getting down on my knees behind Ashwani.

Her nimble fingers snatched the condom from my hand as she folded one calve over the other arching her back. On all fours with her elbows resting on the edge of the loveseat, Ashwani legs rose between mine prodding me forward until my cock pressed into her rear cleft. It wasn't deep, moderately shallow cradling my shaft on either side. More sexual training came into play as she rolled and popped her hips massaging the underside of my shaft with her derriere. I filled my fingers greedily with her perfect butt finding it pneumatic in natural design, defiant to my curiosity.

She moaned signaling her appreciation of being handled with even more bobbing overtures. The deep arch at her lower back made it seem like she was double jointed. Ashwani knew just when to flex her rear cleavage using the precise motions to masturbate my cock until veins were visible on its surface. I didn't even hear the tearing of the foil packet, surprised when she reached back no look sheathing my prick with the lubricated sheathe. Her cunt was simply a slightly darkened slit between her legs but appeared bigger / longer than I would've suspected. Her rear opening was on display, definitely used no surprise there.

"AAAAWWWNNN." Ashwani moaned in this sustained gasp as I penetrated her going balls deep.

There was this bubbly, juicy sound audible enough that both of us heard with my passionate intrusion. I held it there gasping myself surprised at the tightness of her cunt, feeling the pulsing nature of her oily walls. My palms rested flat outside of her own as I draped myself across her back, pressing down hard. Ashwani popped her hips out of nowhere wrenching down on me in an instant. It hurt a little at my base, but otherwise felt heavenly. I realized she was pushing back against me necessitating I dig my nails into the edges of the couch cushions. Her hands followed suite pushing further backing me up enough before suddenly clapping her cheeks on my length in a solitary motion.

"AAAAWWWNNN." Ashwani moaned again.

Something wild, crazy, and feral erupted from my depths as I began pounding her defiant buttocks with everything I had. That rubbery looking derriere took it all with minimal motion ripples across their surface. Ashwani broke it up pushing her butt backwards until my hips followed halting my thrusts. She slowly shifted forward with me following. My back straightened out kneeling upright behind Ashwani.