Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips began this butterfly flutter stroking me cock with precision leaving me reeling internally. Lamar Tyrell an avowed ass man like myself, trained his women well. Ashwani alternated pushing back intermittently holding in place for seconds before rolling her hips and lower back fucking me hard from a submissive position.

This thirtysomething was beyond wet leaving my crotch bathed in her essence. Her feminine musk was thick mixed with the wash or perfume she usually used, something flowery. Her butt clapped into my crotch, the only motion from her otherwise still figure. It was almost hypnotic watching it pop and twerk before I realized she was watching intently. Ashwani reared up still on all fours using her palms to straighten her back horizontally. I watched as she contorted into a keeling fetal position placing her arms behind her back, wrists crossed as if being arrested.

"Take my hands like this, Jaleel." She instructed.

We interlocked fingers tightly as her perfect butt wedged hard against the base of my cock. Her head was resting on its side on the carpet, this casual pensive expression painting her face.

I had to spread my legs part a bit further squatting lower, but we left caution in the wind as I began an absolute rutting of her tightened canal from behind. Every hard stroke and pounding thump was balls deep as her light olive pallor flushed from her serene face, chest and down her back. There was no doubt that Ashwani was feeling everything in this position. This seemed to be her favorite position leaving me intrigued because someone with her pedigree and high intellectual quota preferred a completely submissive sexual position. It involved intimate trust because my hands were the only ones keeping her from crashing onto the office floor.

"Harder Jaleel; do it as hard as you can and tell me when you're about to cum."

Ashwani gasped voice faltering, breathlessly moaning. Her moans graduated into labored whimpering as I pounded away starting to feel it. The motion ripples increased in frenetic waves across her rubbery cheeks. I could deny what was coming no longer.

"AWWW FUH, IT'S GONNA CUM OUT!!" My voice was hoarse and labored as well from exertion.

"LET GO OF MY HANDS JALEEL!!" Ashwani screamed out of nowhere shocking me into compliance as my hands released her like I'd been burned.

She quickly flattened against the carpet simultaneously handling my tortured erection deftly slipping the condom off. Ashwani's skill was never in question but she managed to roughly jerk my cock forcing me to hover above her back in a pushup position as my inner thighs seized up.

"AAAWWWW SHIT, BABY!! THASSSSS GHUUUDDD!!" I lost my composure embarrassing myself as several thickened ropes of milky ejaculate erupted from the head of my penis. My crown was pressed initially against her left ass cheek before slipping into her gluteal cleft.

"STICK IT IN MY ASS; SHOVE IT ALL THE WAY INSIDE ME UP TO YOUR FUCKING BALLS!!" Ashwani screamed loud enough to be heard outside the office door.

"AWWW SHIT, FUH, FUH, FUUUKKKK!!" My balls were cradled into the bottom of her cheeks and back of her thighs as her legs began trembling wildly. It looked like Ashwani was shaving a seizure as she snatched my thumb into her mouth grinding down on the knuckle with her teeth.

Her butt clenched up around the base of my member, sawing, rocking, and twerking hard enough to nearly castrate me as this thirtysomething orgasmed. A shrill sounding, girlish whine exploded form her depths as she shivered so hard, it looked like she'd been tased. Through it all, her butt continued violently rotating taking me wherever it went on the carpet. Ashwani milked me dry before collapsing.

Then it was over as I slid out sitting beside her on the frayed carpet. I rested my back against the edge of the loveseat while she remained faced down regaining her composure. Ashwani's breathing along with my own were the only ambient bits of sound in the cramped office as I noticed a family portrait on her husband's desk.

"I can't thank you enough for that Jaleel; my first real orgasm in six months. Uhm, sorry about the blue language, hard to retain myself all things considered."

"You're the sixth woman I've been with this year." I replied rubbing my head, sitting nude on the carpet. I studied the family photo which had Ashwani and husband sitting on the love seat in this office with the two daughters between their parents.

"I don't put much stock into numerical designations; otherwise my husband would be dead. However I acknowledge the likely progression in your love making skills." Ashwani's upper half was raised off the carpet supported by her elbows. I glanced down at her tight, heart shaped derriere in its glorious, soiled position.

"I don't regret it; I enjoyed fucking you so if you wanted revenge, I don't care." I wanted her mad so that I wouldn't look like a fool if that was the case.

"I never lie Jaleel; no reason for it and I honestly wanted to have sex with you because I find you attractive. It seemed like a good idea to take a chance at being with someone else; do you think that's revenge?"

"I don't know, guess you're gonna compare me to your husband."

"There's nothing I can say to make you think any differently; no reason to try with someone I only just met tonight. I don't know what your experience was prior to meeting me, but I think we should enjoy ourselves a little more before real life intrudes." Ashwani slowly got up on all fours taking notice of the bite mark on my knuckle.

"Sorry Ashwani; three girls used me for their own selfish reasons, another felt guilty and I really liked her, but now she's gone on another side of the world. The last girl I slept with was my fucking bully for Christ's sake. She was doing all that shit because she had a crush on me since we were freshmen."

The floodgates burst releasing unacknowledged emotion as Ashwani retrieved a small first aid kit from the same desk drawer containing her husband's stash of condoms. She planted a kiss on the mark before administering care and wrapping some gauze over the carefully placed band aid. The whole time she was intensely focused on providing care ending it with another kiss to my damaged knuckle.

"Hey, want some unsolicited advice from me or do you want to fuck some more?"

I palmed the back of Ashwani's head like a basketball drawing her in for deep soulful, wet kiss. This serene woman went with it like water flowing right into a passionate make out session mounting my right thigh, grinding. She held nothing back as I licked a trail down her cheek along her slender neck ending up suckling a breast. Ashwani simultaneously handled my semi-flaccid erection rubbing and tapping it on her bare mound before covering the shaft with her hand. She offered an open palm wanting me to spit in it before caressing and stroking my cock against her crotch.

We kept it up kissing and sucking on one another's bottom lips until I climaxed shooting a milky rope of cum on her well defined abdomen. Ashwani really knew how to touch a man to optimal effect expertly working my shaft until nothing was left. She rubbed my spunk into a taut belly forged from hours of intense workout in the gym for a husband who could've cared less. Ashwani reapplied my jizz to a throbbing diminished shaft getting me back up quickly.

Professor Lamar Tyrell trained his women good. Dr. Ashwani Tyrell was proof or this, his crowning achievement.

We used half of the condoms in his stash before I passed out from exertion. Ashwani rode me into the loving embrace of the Sandman on his office floor. I slept like a rock.

"Wake up Jaleel."

"Huh, yeah okay." Ashwani was sitting beside me knees drawn into her chest, still nude. She still looked the same, serene smile and relaxed aura. I noticed a half empty box of wipes at my hips as I sat up mimicking her posture.

"I wiped you down, but I suppose you can use the showers in the dorm if you want a more comprehensive cleaning." I noticed she'd picked up the office a bit and a filled garbage can full of spent condoms and soiled wipes.

"You didn't have to do that, thanks Ashwani."

"I like caring for people; it's kind of my calling in life as an intuitive empath. My tragic symbiotic relationship with my husband spilled into your life and I'm sorry for that. With the girls and other self-appointed responsibilities, I let him get out of hand."

"Don't blame yourself."

"Years with the man learning everything there is to know about him, being molded and fashioned into a willing servant in every way possible, didn't mean shit when he took a shine to Hope. In hindsight, she was a blank canvas while I was the finished end result discarded momentarily until I asserted myself."

"What will you do now, Ashwani?"

"Clean it all up like I've done before several times before; I'm inclined to give Hope and those other unidentified young women a new lease on life here on campus. Lamar will be ending his residency here and taking a substantial pay cut as a high school teacher in the interim. I set it up before having it out with him at the point of my grandmother's butcher knife. It will be a final clean slate Jaleel; Lamar understands explicitly."

"Are you gonna be happy?"

"I'm going to serve my purpose; it gives me a reason to exist besides our girls. Despite everything growing up privileged; I was never more alive than when Lamar entered my life. Can I ask the question, now?"

"...sure." I scratched my head shielding my eyes from the sunlight filtering in through the window.

"Myself excluded, which of the five remaining girls would you be with if humanly possible." It was a question unexpected that I answered without hesitation.

"Faith." Ashwani pondered my answer for a few moments before producing my phone.

"It's a little before seven in the morning; I already called up your friend. Hope said she'd be waiting in front of her dorm for you Jaleel." I took the phone noticing that Ashwani dialed up Ricky's number instead. I got a rock in my gut wondering what occurred as I pulled on my clothing.

"Shit, they're probably mad at me." I was starting to panic; it was Sunday morning.

"Jaleel?" Ashwani called after me still sitting there in her birthday suit.

"Yes?"

"It's gonna be okay; you can go out through the front door. I've already spoken with Gus, our security guy here in the building.

"What about you; are you gonna be okay?"

"I'm in control."

Her answer was as good as I assumed, I was gonna get. It was still a bit daunting stepping out into the corridor knowing a nude thirty something was committing to a life as her husband's prison guard more or less. Ultimately it was a grown woman's decision as I found myself walking through the lecture hall on a wrong turn. I was intercepted by a portly security guard already weary from the graveyard shift. After a modicum of explanation I was led to the entrance finding a familiar face checking into the building.

"Good morning Professor Tyrell." Gus, the elderly security guard was manning the concierge type desk at the entrance just beyond recently installed metal detectors.

"Morning Gus, the wife?"

"She called from your office; haven't laid eyes on her otherwise." I passed hearing a bit of the conversation instantly worried. I was prodded forward by the departing security guard while staring at the cause of so much misery from the back.

"Hey dawg, you want me to go back and look for her, bruh?" My escort offered radio in hand, giving me an idea of their working relationship.

"It's fine; we're taking the girls out for breakfast this morning." Professor Tyrell never even looked back over his shoulder signing into the building as I moved through the doors.

I glanced back noticing he carried a clear plastic bag that appeared to have women's clothing inside. Dr. Ashwani Tyrell was truly the power behind the throne whenever she wanted the mantle. His head hung low as he disappeared down the corridor presumably to his office.

"Must have been a slow night for that nigga." Both guards snickered, Gus shooting a glance in my direction that I waved off.

Part of me considered running around the side pf the building to find out if Ashwani was safe, but I knew she was inherently okay. It was early in the morning as I walked across the pavilion getting more antsy as I approached Hope's dormitory. A bit of a blue mood settled over me as I thought about the subtle indoctrination my best friend's sister had been subjected to and the sexual daisy chain of intimacy that led back to me organically. Irony aside, it felt like that I'd closed the circle by sleeping with Dr. Ashwani Tyrell.

"Damn." I slowed down at the sight of Hope sitting on the bench in front of her dorm.

Ricky's car thankfully, was still there. She was wearing some oversized white pajamas with a pool ball print and fuzzy house slippers. Her hair was pinned up leaving a big, bushy ponytail pointing skyward from the back of her head. I almost turned back, but she turned her head in my direction quickly standing running over to me.

"I uhm, know you probably hate me for telling Ricky, so uhm..."

Hope suddenly wrapped her arms around me in a deep hug burying her face in my chest. I slowly reciprocated unsure of what would come next. A few bystanders walked by some woman out running with her dog gave us a sideways stare. Hope looked up into my face, her own flush with emotion. It wasn't what I expected.

"Come on, let's get something to eat."

We walked together to the dining hall which turned out to be this impressive modern looking facility instead of the standard issue school cafeteria I was expecting. It was still early in the morning and only sparsely occupied outside of the staff. I was famished stacking my tray with almost anything within reach.

"This stuff is cheap, right; for students, huh?"

"Don't worry, I got you Jaleel." Hope assured.

"So, is everything okay between you and Ricky now? I-I mean you guys are good, right?" I was going to broach the subject when we sat down but noticed she averted her gaze unwilling to look at me directly.

"Maybe."

"I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about Jaleel; don't get into the habit of apologizing for every damn thing. People will lose respect for you." We were moving down the assembly line of foodstuffs along with other early bird students.

"You don't respect me?"

"NO!"

"NO?!!"

"That's not what I mean; it's just that if you become tragically apologetic, people will instinctually take advantage of you. I was just giving you some advice, Jaleel."

"I don't need your advice; I just want to have breakfast. "My words hit hard as she turned to me bottom lip quivering.

"I wasn't trying to infantilize you; watch it with the hate."

"I'm trying to get breakfast for fucks sake; every girl I've slept with other than one has been a self-appointed mentor and I'm tired of that shit. If you can't respect, then we don't gotta sit together." The honesty in my words was real coming flowing from my psyche. Ashwani had unlocked my truth.

"Which one?"

"What?"

"Which girl?"

"It's complicated."

"Don't hold out on me goddammit; which girl are you referring to Jaleel?" Hope sounded downright indignant and it was off putting.

"Classified information, can we keep it moving; I'd like to eat." Some of her peers were grumbling similar sentiments behind us.

"I want a fucking name." Hope was steadfast, unmoving.

"Are you serious; mad you don't have a monopoly on my sex life, huh?"

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have a sex life."

"Shit, can we keep it moving Hope?!" I ignored her wanting nothing more than a meal because I really hadn't eaten in twenty-four hours.

"Don't deny the reality."

"Okay let's keep it moving, alright?" More students were starting to grumble behind us. One pissed looking guy in a letterman jacket cut in front of us with his friends, but Hope didn't care. She folded her arms across her chest cocking her head to one side, defiantly.

"So now that you've got a few notches on your belt; you're gonna minimize me Jaleel?"

"I TOOK A KICK IN THE BALLS FOR YOU!!" Her eyes went wide as her mouth formed an O.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Ricky kicked me in the balls yesterday for sleeping with you, bitch." Instead of anger, Hope chuckled grabbing my bicep pulling me in close.

"Guess I was being entitled, huh?"

"Whatever gave you that idea?" I replied snarkily as more students passed us grumbling at the teen drama on display.

"Sorry."

"Hey, where's Ricky?"

Before she could answer, I was unceremoniously shoved in the back hard enough that I was ready to throw a punch. Instead, I found myself looking at Hope's dorm mate Chrystal wearing a thigh length flannel night shirt that did next to nothing to hide her huge ass and long shapely gams. She was wearing a pair of flip flops, visibly annoyed with both of us.

"FUCK HOPE, WHAT IS IT WITH YOU?!! YOUR DRAMA IS BECOMING A PANDEMIC!!" The beautiful blonde didn't care shouting at the top of her lungs in both of our faces point blank.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP; A BIGASS AIN'T NO HOOD PASS CHRYSTAL!!" Hope's brow furrowed worrying me that I might be caught in the middle of a cat fight. Chrystal was a head taller than her near my height and righteously indignant as well.

"That ain't what the brothers tell me honey; oh and by the way since you're being so fucking extra, clue yourself out of the party we're crashing tonight hon! I'll put your little brother outside on your stoop after I finish feeding his care bear looking ass, babe!!" She was carrying a tray stacked with waffles, pancakes, mountains of eggs and various doughnuts.

"Whatever slut." Chrystal blinked profusely still looking angry enough to throw hands as she glanced at me.

"Uh, good morning ma'am." She elbowed me as she stormed by to the cash register noticeably using a black card to pay.

"Is she always that way?"

We continued onward to the counter as I watched the majestic sway of her huge heart shaped butt. Chrystal shoved another set of students exiting the cafeteria with her bagged goods. One redheaded guy flipped her the bird.

"No, usually she's a bitch."

We were laughing as Hope paid for our breakfast with a single dollar. The pimply faced guy at the register had long been smitten. Apparently, nothing ever happened between them because he kept comparing her to that actress, Jessica Parker Kennedy.

"Hey, what did she mean about putting Ricky on your stoop?" I asked between bites of eggs and bacon.

"Ask your boy." Hope replied having a simple bowl of oatmeal and some fruit.

We laughed and talked casually about things, but I continued denying her questions about Charmaine Belle. That was my personal business, and I was taking it to the grave. Sometimes I wondered if she'd gone through with things being in the family way. She'd never returned leaving without that last bit of closure. Now I was here sitting in front of Hope a changed man proving my first mentor's words prophetic. I'd put Ricky's sister on a pedestal, but today I was sitting with another human being. I was at once, grateful.

"Thanks for being my second, Hope." I said out of the blue earning a flushed half grin form the pretty twentysomething.

Comically we found Ricky wrapped in a blanket leaned up against Hope's dorm room door. He was sleeping death warmed over as I looked at his older sister who shrugged. It looked like he'd just been dumped there while we were dining across campus. The next door opened revealing Chrystal stepping out into the corridor wearing some cherry red booty shorts and a white t-shirt with red heels on her feet. I popped wood instantly with a noticeable bulge that she noticed sneering at both of us.