Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you looking at?"

"Love you too, babe." Hope no look pinched my erection as hard as she could making me yelp like a wounded seal as Chrystal looked down at sleeping Ricky before giving him a kick that jogged him out of unconsciousness.

"HUH-WHAT?!!" He sat up making the blanket fall away revealing that his pants were missing. His penis was visible through his boxers.

"Richard, your pants are in the dryer down the hall. I'm going now and my mother said you can call her if you have any further psychological issues."

"Uhm yeah, thanks Chrystal." He hadn't realized we were there watching.

"If you wanna thank me Richard, work on your fucking stamina. It's disheartening to have someone pass out with their dick in your mouth-BUH BYE!!" The stacked blonde flipped us the bird as she passed on her way to the elevator.

"What?' We burst into laughter as Ricky noticed us, yawning.

"I love you little brother."

Hope patted him on the head opening her door without warning. Ricky tumbled backward lying flat with is arms above his cranium staring at the lightbulb above our heads. I stepped over him as Ricky yawned wrapping up in the blanket going back to sleep. I caught some z's in her bed as she went to work on her laptop finishing up some assignments. A couple of hours later we were back on the road as I texted my mother. Ricky was smiling and popping his head to musical strains of Sunflower by Post Malone. He was actually glowing.

"So, you're a man now, huh?"

"You are so, unrefined and crude my friend. Do you expect me to cop to a night of acrobatic, anger filled sexual contact with a stunningly beautiful blonde, with a fifty inch plus ass that makes the sisters cry? Does being willfully dominated and taken by a twenty one year old until I passed out, make me a quote-unquote, man?"

"Yeah."

"OH FUCK YEAH IT DOES MAN; DAT ASS JALEEL!! OMFG THAT ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!" I think we were laughing hard for the rest of the drive back home. The man upstairs had stepped in to even things karmically for my best friend. Ricky was happier than I'd ever seen him during our senior year.

"Ultimate combo."

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna have to tell you about that someday." We drove off into the horizon line.

...to be continued.

**********************

Note: Chrystal McIntyre appears in this story which predates the BAD M.I.L.F series.