All Comments on 'Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 12'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have to say it. I'm impressed!

With an ending like that, and the number of cameos that just occurred so naturally, how could I not be? Mondo, once again I just have to say I really really enjoy your work. I personally think you have the makings of a professional-grade romance writer. I'm really excited to see what you're going to do next and will definitely be there to read it. Keep up the good work!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Mondo, I am suitably impressed. Very well managed.

I almost gave up after the first two chapters. The constant "nigga" speak and barely comprehensible english were ALMOST too much to handle. But the flow began improving. The main character improved as a viable lead and the stories got better and better. I'm very pleased I continued. Many thanks for an entertaining series. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dope

Bro this story was DOPE!! Definitely need more of Faith and Jaleel!!!

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 3 years ago
Mondotoken You Are The G.O.A.T.

This is more than the average erotic story on this site, this is art.

Epic finale, Five Stars.

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 3 years ago
Mondotoken You Are The G.O.A.T.

The finale was epic, it really got to me.

You out did yourself this time, you just graduated to a whole new level.

studyingstudyingover 3 years ago
moving

I never laughed out loud to one of these stories. I never had tears well up. Until now.

gentle504gentle504over 3 years ago
Cool story

My question is, if this story takes place in current times, how is Tina able to appear?

mondotokenmondotokenover 3 years agoAuthor
Cool story by gentle504 on 31 minutes ago My question is, if this story takes place in current times, how is Tina able to appear?

Shit!

Tina was one of my original characters from back in the day; I wanted her to join my new line up in the future. Thanks for pointing that out and alternately creating a new story that will blow your mind. Let's just start calling her Tina II.

There's some clues in this story that hint at Tina's lineage. You "might" be able to figure out who she is related to if you look close enough in my catalog. That family has a long storied history that I have notes for.

I'm going to stick that story on my patreon in time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I recognized it.

Tina's lineage has Sister Jacobs AKA Chocolate Lavender as her aunt

Also thanks for explaining the whole Tina in the 80's versus Tina in the now thing.

The tie-in with Chrystal leading into the McIntyre saga & The Ms Brennan mention didn't go over my head either.

I didn't expect to be filled with tears after reading a story but you did it man.

Now seriously, make a patreon or write a book, because you could SERIOUSLY make some money off these.

Top 5 again. Astrid, Laila, Pum, Ms Brennan(Halina Pawlowska lookalike), & Jon Park (even though I want her to get hers).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is great

Great finale! Is there any chance you might continue the cupid effect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a delight to read, really something substantial and wholesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous