Hopeful Sin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desperately hungry after two days of behaving herself in town, Filli was soon crying out in despair each time he paused, her thighs quivering on either side of Eris's head as her own is thrown back in pure bliss at the torment, even if she really, really, really wanted him to finish her.

Finally, the sadistic tiefling showed mercy, driving her to climax with gusto and Filli arched, screaming her pleasure into the night without care or concern.

Alas, with the beginning and middle of their date going so well and uninterrupted, the end was doomed. As Filli screamed, a concerned voice yelled from the darkness nearby, "Lady Fillindari! We come!"

'Her' paladins had followed Filli to the dungeon.

Filli's cheeks, flushed with pleasure, now turned red with fury. How dare they! How dare any of them! Was she not clear? Did she not make it plain she neither needed nor wanted their presence? "Eris... hide me..." the simplest thing would be for them to find nothing but an empty entrance. Sure, they might think something horrible befell her, but damn it, she just wanted to be left alone!

The other illusions fell, including his darkness, and Filli saw a shimmering cover at the entrance. With silence born of practice, Eris raised and discreetly moved the natural furniture out of the way of the dungeon entrance. She saw the two Holy Knights come forward, both mounted on fully barded stallions.

"I heard her scream as well. Divine Asher was correct, she is in trouble."

"You sure? She sounded like-"

"Silence fool, she does not partake of lesser weaknesses."

Eris snickered, grabbing her ass and shoving Filli against the side of the cavern wall, starting to kiss her.

Filli returned the kiss, though her eyes were open, and she was clearly not focused on it, as she watched the paladin's progress, with another surge of anger towards Asher. She'd been a fool to think she could trust him to help her.

The paladins dismounted, heading toward the cave and Eris' image subtly contracted to cover just the wall they were pressed to as his hand slid between her thighs. Filli grabbed his hand, her eyes widening with warning. Did he want to get caught???

Eris started flicking his fingertip over her clit as his tongue traced teasingly over her lips, the mischievous glint in his eyes letting her know that he simply didn't care either way.

Then she heard it...

Clang.

Filli and the two paladins both looked down at the bikini armor one of them just kicked on the floor and her knees weakened with dread. The only saving grace at this point would be for them to assume, rightly so, that she would never in a thousand years wear such a piece.

"It's warm," said the junior knight, bending to examine the armor, "She was seen at those shops..."

"Silence! She is no woman; she is a living Saint and you will clear your mind or be branded a heretic. Something terrible is afoot. We must find her, now!" The severe older man stormed toward the dungeon door. The absent minded junior followed, still holding her armor.

And fucking Eris was now double fingering her throbbing clit, and damned if someone else so close to finding them wasn't making her heart pound with excitement.

Filli had to break the kiss, pulling away and biting her lips together while struggling to maintain her silence, but couldn't stop a quiet, shivering moan from pushing through as her knees weakened. Eris drove Filli to her knees with pleasure, then pulled aside his apron, still the only thing he was wearing.

At least in this, she could be silent, a part of her idly mused. Filli threw a pleading glance up at him, only able to hope that he would maintain his illusion, because there was no way she was going to pray for such a thing, as she leaned in, starting to lick and kiss. As she began her lip service, the illusion flickered but held. A few minutes later, Eris grabbed her head and positioned her to kiss the tip as he started to throb. This time, Filli's mouth was open, ready to receive his seed without prompting.

As he came into her mouth, the illusion faded, forgotten. A compliment she supposed. Eris sighed in satisfaction, helping Filli to her feet and kissing her fiercely before heading for his clothes in the corner.

"You know I am not a Light worshiper, right?"

"I've gotten that impression." she sighed, fixing her robe and hair, glowering at the dungeon's entrance while already thinking that they should go in before the elder of the paladins did something excessively noble and stupid.

"Well... The cave mouth is the start of the dungeon. This door is more of a... formality. Don't dungeon denizens get, I dunno, eager when you enter?"

Filli froze, then stared after the paladins with even greater concern. "I... fuck."

"I wish."

Eris finished strapping on his belts and pouches, taking the time to move a couple empty vials from his backpack to a belt pouch. "Shall we begin our quest to retrieve thy holy bottoms?"

She grimaced at him, sure he knew well enough that those were the last things on her mind, but she nodded, "We should. Immediately." and she moved to take the lead, clenching her teeth together, already dreading the questions that would surely follow their rescue. That they might fail never crossed her mind.

12