Hopeful Sin Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Moon, Stars, and Midnight Sun," he murmured, all bright lights in the darkness. His warmth surrounded her and only grew hotter as he carried her over and dropped atop her in the bed. He began kissing her, and while he didn't try to rip off her clothes, he seemed perfectly content to hold her and kiss her until she wanted to pause.

Filli, however, was desperate for more, and began to strip off her clothes, his clothes, both their clothes, all at the same time, desperate to feel the heat and touch of his skin directly. When they were down to small clothes, Eris broke the kiss long enough to pant, "Lantern Archons...mmm... light the entryway... should interrogate one..." he grabbed her ass, squeezing tight.

"Talk first. Squeeze later. Shut up." she closed the distance to resume kissing him.

Eris yanked her panties halfway down her thighs and one hand slid down her back and between her cheeks to lightly trace her anus, "Can't go in here..." the other hand traced down her side and between them to cup her mound, "Can't go in here..."

She arched with a low whine as his hands traced down her body, and he found wetness between her legs. Still, she pulled back all the way, half frowning at him. "You know, if I were someone else, I might think you have an agenda for wanting to get between my legs beyond just being the first one to get there."

"I would gladly offer myself to get between your cheeks too. And truth be told, I would want you if a hundred men had been there before. I want you, my Honey Pot. I want to taste every inch, caress every curve, penetrate every depth..."

Filli shook her head at him, smirking with adoration, "Shameless demon spawn."

"You have no idea..." Eris laid down, pulling her up to straddle him after discarding her panties. Then he tilted her back to look up. A massive mirror had been affixed over the bed so he could watch her blow or ride him from a different angle. And dangling around were chains that ended in the fur lined restraints she bought. Filli also realized she would have a nice view of him eating her out or thrusting into her.

She shuddered visibly at the erotic promise of everything to come... if they can solve the problem. But looking down at him, she decided it could wait till... later. Maybe even much later. Settled on his hips, Filli leaned over to kiss Eris again, while shifting her hips over his hardening flesh, back and forth, side to side, quietly moaning as she moved.

Eris offered no more complaint, reaching up to unhook and discard her bra, thrusting his hips up and down as she moved on him, enhancing the pleasure for them both as he kissed her back. She moaned into his lips as her hair fell on either side of their faces like a curtain and shifted her hips so that her clit pressed down directly, providing her more friction, while she released more of her weight down on him. As she grew more and more excited, Eris reached up under a pillow then quickly passed her vision. Then before she knew it, her smaller toy pushed smoothly into her spread butt.

Filli shuddered with a squeak of pleasure as his mage hand penetrated her... but it was pleasure, without even a hint of discomfort, as her body welcomed the only form of penetration it was familiar with. Now as she shifted back and forth, the movement grew more nuanced as her ass flexed and relaxed on the toy. "Don't stop... but wait for me..." Eris asked of her.

She moaned softly, before whispering, "I'll try..." not having any experience with self-control with pleasure, and by the Gods, everything felt so... wonderful.

He reached up to cup one of her swaying breasts with his free hand, and when she tensed on her forward motion, Eris stopped thrusting the toy into her butt and firmly pinched her pert nipple.

"Ah!" she gasped, surprised by the mild pain. It was not unpleasant, but startling enough that it served to bring her back from the edge.

The wicked tiefling dragged her pleasure out for an eternity of ten more minutes before he came, letting her crest her peak of pleasure uninterrupted. He sighed at having shot his load over his belly and murmured softly, "A Lady would clean that up."

"No Ladies I know." she mumbled in a pleasurable fog, but... she's not a Lady of any sort. And fuck being ladylike. She slipped down, straddling his knees, and licked up his mess with long, slow strokes of her tongue.

Eris gently ran his fingers through her hair, petting her head as she worked. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," she murmured after her tongue found the last traces of his seed, and she looked up at him, "Every time I leave you... things get bad in my head... but when I'm with you..." she lay her head on his belly, closing her eyes, "I'm free."

He idly twisted her hair through his fingers, musing, "I guess we'll just have to stay together forever. Good thing we are betrothed. The neighbors might talk otherwise."

She snorted. "Considering the closest "neighbors" are paladin guards, that would be very bad, indeed."

"Mm, yes. So, are we ready to squee... er, talk to some angels?"

Filli could have explained that all the Angels were still in Heaven, it was the Guardinals and Eladrin who were... 'imperfect' and cast down. The Archons, whom most referred to as Angels, were perfect, of course. But she had a feeling that he wouldn't care, any more than she cared to differentiate between varieties of insects.

"They're not Angels. But yes, we're ready now. I just... couldn't wait." She looked at him with an ember of desire still in her eyes, but it didn't burn as painfully as before.

"You'll want to stretch out, see the Light, and that sort of thing. When we come back, I suspect we will need to rest for a day or ten... just the two of us. In this dingy old tent... for a week or two..."

The ember flared to a low burn at his words. Weeks of bliss with no barriers, no conditions, no limits... Please. Please, please, please... She took a slow, steadying breath, and whispered, "If I don't get up now, I'm not getting up again until you've made me scream."

Eris rose, grabbing his clothes. "But my Lady of Starfire, why would I let you up if you had just begun to scream?"

Filli gulped, before very reluctantly rolling from the bed, yanking on her own clothes.

As they suited up, the tuxedos patiently passed out their gear. She noticed that Eris was wearing a bandoleer of potions and they all seemed to be the red of healing.

"Eris... you don't have to go in with me, you know. You're in far more danger down there than I am, even if they aren't happy with my role in the Inquisition's rise..."

He snorted. "I would not have you face the Light alone." Her champion, who Asher would call a being of Darkness.

"The Light isn't something to be faced down for me," she responded with a small smile, but didn't press him to stay behind, "At least let me go in front so you don't get hit by someone's alpha strike..."

Another snort, this one accompanied by rolling red eyes, "Well, duh. I am noble, brave, and madly in love with you. But I am not stupid. Go forth, meatshield!" He commanded, waving her to the double doors that exit the rundown ancient tent.

"Hur dur." She did her best imitation of a meatshield, sticking her tongue out at him, before leading the way from the tent and down to the dungeon.

The hallways and floor of the dungeon seemed to be made of Light and marble. Brilliantly bright. Filli heard a hiss behind her and when she turned, Eris gave her a thumbs up, his ring glowing brightly. The way ahead was brightened by a pair of lantern Archons. Their radiance was likely what was overpowering Eris' resistance. Filli heard a clank behind her as he removed the juicer from his pack where his bedroll would be. Attuned as she was to the creatures of the dungeons, Filli was able to sense... only curiosity from the Archons, rather than the overwhelming hate and rage that normally assaulted her mind.

"Eris..." she sighed, "Talk first..." juice later. She stepped forward cautiously, wondering how the celestials would react to her as she advanced, ready to cast a warding spell if their attitude flipped suddenly.

One of the celestial entities hovered where it was, the other moved forward at her pace, guiding the couple deeper into the dungeon. "They are unresponsive. As they have failed to give us our answers, we must, regrettably, squish one." Both lights turned blue in alarm.

"That's enough!" Filli scolded Eris outright now, "We're going to do this the right way, or not at all!"

He sighed, moving up beside her. "As you wish." He smiled sheepishly. As they followed their guide, Filli noticed him pointing to the other one, then the juicer on the ground then made a fist. She smacked his arm in reproach, glaring, then taking his hand to ensure she he would stay by her side and not wander off to do anything horrible. Eris laced his fingers through hers and they walked together. Eve's gleeful exclamation resounded through her mind, "You have a boyfriend!" Such a normal thing.

The Lantern led them to a Silver door. The celestial flashed through the rainbow spectrum before leaving them there, retreating down the opulent hallway. Eris's skin seemed more... tan than it was before, and he was down two healing potions, yet he smiled adoringly at her as she squeezed his hand, looking worried and she murmured, "You should go back, Eris, leave the dungeon, before you're out of potions," as she spoke, though, she opened the door to go forward, certain she already knew how he would respond.

Eris ignored her silly suggestion and they entered together to find a golden-winged celestial with a lion's head in a medium room staring through a mirror. But instead of them, the mirror showed green fields, over which a multitude of animals ran, wild and free.

"A pseudo aasimar and a tiefling come to me. The dungeon core screams for me to destroy the one who binds us all to our eternal prisons. What seek you, Prison Maker, from this lowly sinner?" His voice was a deep growl that made their fight or flight instincts scream. But his aura was one of serenity.

Regret flashed across Filli's expression. It was her fault. All of this was her fault... "I come to you in humility to ask for help, though I know I am undeserving of it."

"Indeed, you are. And quite brazen and bold as well. Tell me, Dungeon Mother, what help do you seek from your ever so loyal children." He turned toward her now. The noble lion's face was twisted by centuries of anger and frustration at a prison sentence that was beyond even the heavens' ability to vacate.

Filli flinched at the title he gave her but knew in her bones that she deserved it. "I have nowhere left to turn. The Heavens have condemned me to a life of solitude and isolation. They wouldn't help me unless it served their goals and vision of and for me. They would see me reduced to an emotionless husk of formality and propriety before seeing me lay with any of fiendish blood... So, I have come here, to beg for help from those I am undeserving of receiving it from."

He laughed, the roar making Eris draw his blades and her own hand drop to her hammer even as she wanted to bolt, adrenaline surging through both. "You want to mate. Those who defied the edict of your Disciples have languished here for an age. And you are in heat? I would sooner rip out this one's heart and give it to you to hold as a dear memento of that which you cannot have. Then kill you, and though you cannot die, it would please me that you were once more born into a world without him."

The guardinal, normally an impassive expression of pure goodness, had long suffered here, bound when the beast spirit that drove him shrieked to have him run free. But even now, he did not attack. Eris was nearly quivering beside her, a bundle of agitated nerves, but Filli's adrenaline rush was already receding in the wake of her guilt and grief.

"You have offered nothing for this aid you seek, Chain Maker. And while you might be exalted in the eyes of the Archons, the Guardinals know you must seek atonement."

Filli shook, and tears spilled from her eyes. Never had she thought of the repercussions of her support for the construction of this dungeon, and now she fell to her knees, bowing her head in remorse, true enough that the Guardinal could feel it radiating from her. "I have nothing I can offer... but perhaps a bit of hope for justice... The Angels believe that if I bed this man, who carries darkness in his blood, it will be a step forward in fulfilling a prophecy... that would free the Demon Lord from his imprisonment."

While the Celestial looked intrigued, Eris's mouth gaped open like a fish. "You would bed a man, knowing it could free the Darkest of Desires?" He did not seem displeased. "If the Dark Lord is freed, The Binding Stone would shatter. And all the lesser ones would shatter in its wake. You would release both Light and Darkness on the world. You would do this willingly?"

Filli swallowed, that conflict rising in her again... then fading as she spoke, her words slow and coming from the depths of her heart. "I... I believed, for so long, that I'd done the right thing. That I saved the world from the most horrible evil to ever walk it. Even when this dungeon was constructed, I allowed them to convince me that it was for the betterment of all, for the world needed to be unified under one banner, one ideal. I have watched the world become stagnant and dull... I was a fool. I've been their fool, their tool, their puppet. The world isn't better, we are all still slaves, the chains are simply... prettier." Her eyes turned to Eris as she used his words.

Eris smiled at her, and she noted that half his potions were gone.

The Guardinal laughs. "Spoken like a devilkin. We can remove your aura, yes. But we cannot suppress it. It is all or nothing. You will lose the protection of the Light. But you will remain immortal. Darkness will still seek to harm and imprison you. And if you are slain you will be reborn into the hands of the Light which will do you no better. If the Dark One gathers his other keys, he will be free. Be sure to ask your High Priestess what happens to souls lost in the Dungeons. Are they accounted for?"

She pondered his words in silence for a few long minutes. Pros and cons... The cons certainly outnumbered the pros, since she'd be in an absolute world of trouble without her aura to protect her, but... the pro was pretty hefty, and her reason for being here... and this is what she had wanted. A solution, from a Celestial, offered without violence. "I hear your words, and I will heed them. I accept the risks. All of them."

"He will have to leave. The Light's release will kill him. Then you would need to find a new demon spawn to couple with."

"Hells no, I don't trust him, Starlight, we have... the juicer!"

"Then trust me, Eris. Please. This is why we're here, and a permanent solution is better than any potion you could brew."

Eris sighed, then kissed her deeply. Then he stepped outside, and she knew he was waiting right behind the door, hand on the knob.

Filli looked after him for a few moments, before turning back to the guardinal. "I'm ready."

"No, you are not. But even if you do not free the Master of Seduction, this will bring me some joy." The celestial touched her, and she felt peace entwined with bitter rage. Chains holding back freedom. All the pain of punishing deaths that had been inflicted on this noble entity. Once their bond was secured, he reached into her soul and found that armored core of Light. Taking hold of it in his bestial hand, he ripped it from her. Filli felt herself being torn in two. Her body and soul consumed in a brilliant explosion of Light that would have destroyed it, if not for the blessing protecting her one last time.

Eris burst into the room, empty now, but for her, the explosion having destroyed the Guardinal. But it would be back.

For the first time in memory, the Dungeon was silent around Filli. She was no longer connected to it. All that was left to her were the divine abilities of a tenth rank cleric, and a small tether in her heart that reminded her she would exist as long as the Binding Stone did.

Eris caught Filli as she fell, heavy in his arms, her mind in a state of shock as she immediately questioned if she had made a terrible mistake. She may have doomed the world to a fate worse than being trapped in a gilded cage, and by the GODS, Asher was going to be so fucking PISSED.

Eris carried her easily back the way they came. As they passed the door guard he said, "Next time," and left the dungeon, the juicer forgotten. That Filli couldn't even find the will to scold him for the threat let the tiefling know just how lost in her mind she was. He carried her into the tent and up the stairs where he laid her in bed. He did not jump atop her, instead going to the bathroom to draw her a bath, returning for her shortly, and gently undressing her. He did not try to pry, plow her with questions, or overtly touch her, letting Filli come to grips with her new reality in silence. She curled against him as he picked her up again, the movement unconscious, her body assuring the tiefling that she held no blame or resentment toward him for being the catalyst to her decision, but she couldn't bring herself to speak, beyond to whisper a quiet, "Thank you." as she was laid in the tub.

Eris gathered soap and shampoo and got to work, slow and tender. The hot water and gentle touches soothed her mind, even as her body was cleansed. Filli looked at nothing in particular through the beginning of the bath, before something occurred to her through the shock, and she looked down at Eris's hand as he soaped her legs, looking for the ring.

It remained where she placed it on his finger. But it did not glitter, sitting there, dun and ordinary, its protection not activated, now a simple symbol of their engagement. Filli took his hand, bringing it to her lips, kissing his knuckles gently - then popped a finger into her mouth.

"Kinky," Eris said with a slow smile. No hissing, no tension, no reflexive jerk from pain.

She pulled his finger out, and looked at it, ensuring there was no burning, no scorching... nothing. She kissed his fingers again, not meeting his eyes as she whispered, "I did the right thing... right?"

Eris took her hand in both of his and kissed her fingertips. "I think you did the right thing for you. And that is what was important."

"That's a very selfish way of thinking." she sighed, unaccustomed to thinking or acting selfishly after half a millennium of serving others.

"Luckily, everyone else is good at it. If others let you act selflessly for their benefit, then they are all being selfish. Better one be selfish than inflict it on many."

She furrowed her brows, finally looking up at him with an expression of bemusement. "That makes no sense," she informed her tiefling before rising from the tub, ready to be done moping in her misery and doubt. Ready to forget and move forward.

Eris smiled stupidly at her as he sat next to the tub watching the water cascade and run down her flawless body.

"A towel, please?" Filli asked pointedly, "Unless you want to get water everywhere."

Since she hadn't shown interest in more, he nodded, rising and reaching beside the tub for a neatly folded towel. He opened it for her, and she took it, wrapping herself up before stepping from the tub, drying herself thoroughly, before draping the towel over the door handle on her way from the bathroom and to the bed, Eris following behind. Her smooth, sultry walk allowed her to get within two steps of the bed before reverence gave way to temptation too great.

SMACK.

Filli yelped, whirling on him, shock and disbelief on her face. Even with all the liberties he'd taken with her body so far, apparently there were still more to come.