Hopeful Sin Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eris blinked innocently with a guileless smile. "Firm. Ten of ten, will slap again." He nodded approvingly, giving her ass a generous score.

"..."

She rolled her eyes at him, and smirked as she turned away, going to the bed and laying down... on top of the covers. Then she turned to him and held out her hand, inviting Eris to join her. Filli could see an ever-growing bulge in his pants and the look in his eyes screamed that he wanted to leap atop her. But he held back. "I want you... so much. And if you insist, I will jump you right now. But... you just had your Light and meaning for the last five hundred years ripped from you. And I want to be by your side for the next five hundred, helping you rebuild your own Light and reason. And I think we should start on a solid foundation. Happen to know a priest upstairs who might...err." He waggled his dim ring and looked at hers.

"Sex before marriage is not among the things that would make an apostate out of me. I don't want to wait any more." Filli lifted her hand for him to take.

Eris took her hand, all hesitation and reluctance gone as he gazed at her naked body with adoration and lust and Filli smiled as she laid flat on her back, pulling him atop her body while curling her free hand over his neck to pull him in for a deep kiss.

Their tongues danced, finally able to explore and taste one another without fear and while at first, Filli was shocked by the initial invasion of the heat of his tongue, she embraced it quickly as erotic pleasure surged through her, sending a spark straight to her clit. Eris's leather armored body molded to hers as he lowered himself, freeing his other hand to explore her slender side and Filli released the hand she held, using both of hers to begin fumbling at the ties on his armor.

Soon they both lay naked but for their rings and her collar. Eris took Filli's hands and lightly placed them on the pillow above her head. "Be still. Be quiet. Or we will wait for marriage, by Asmodeus."

Eris then began painstakingly kissing his way down her body. He nuzzled her neck, kissed around her breasts to lightly suck her hard nipples, then oh-so-slowly made his way down her slender belly. She shivered and her eyes turned up to watch his progress in the mirror as she bit her lips together. No way was she going to risk such horror as him stopping, not now that she could finally have it all.

He gently parted her legs as he then moved past her moistening mound and started kissing and nibbling the inside of her thighs, first one, then the other, slowly making his way in. Filli nearly groaned as he decided to take the path of torment and her fingers twitched, nearly balling into fists before she caught herself and her nostrils flared as she forced herself to remain utterly still beneath him.

Eris smirked, unseen. Then, with one hand he spread her fuzzy lips to reveal her glistening center, smiling openly as pleasure leaked from her soon-to-be deflowered hole. He leaned in and began by slowly licking up her slit, tasting her for the dozenth time. As he reached the top of her slit, his tongue flicked her clit, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Filli struggled to remain silent through the pleasure, her chest rising and falling rapidly, but Eris was familiar enough to tell when she was so close, nearly there... The wicked tiefling quickly slid two fingers inside her body until her maidenhood stopped them.

The penetration broke her, and Filli released an impassioned cry as her body shuddered in climax, clamping down on his fingers.

Eris pulled his fingers free and rose to his knees, crossing his arms sternly at the naked Chosen. She looked horrified with herself, and stared at him pleadingly, not wanting to make any more mistakes like breaking the silence again as she bit her lips together.

"Are you hesitant because I am a demon?" he asked bluntly, even as he leaned over and grabbed a familiar bag... the one she had the toys in.

Filli shook her head a little bit, unsure if his asking a question was good enough to break the edict of silence and Eris smiled at her continued willingness to play along, "You can talk, for now," he informed her while pulling out lengths of rope. All the rope she bought.

"I'm not afraid of your heritage. It's not your fault you were born with fiendish blood, and... you've never given me cause to doubt you."

Eris took her hands and looped the rope through the headrail before binding her arms from wrists to elbows. Firm, but not tight, a light test pull on the bindings revealed. She also found them to be utterly unyielding. "Then why the hesitation?"

Using more rope he bent and spread her legs, then tied them in position, suspended from the headrail.

"... I guess I just... don't feel the need to rush. I know how I feel for you and... I hope your own feelings aren't dependent on whether or not we're wed." Filli said softly, not meeting his eyes as her cheeks flushed red from her exposed position.

"I am going to defile you," Eris promised as he pulled out the ball gag, leaning forward to kiss her tenderly before strapping it into her mouth.

Helplessness had Filli shivering with nervous anticipation, but there was no fear in her eyes as she looked at him, trying to convey her trust, even as her heart felt like it was going to jump right out of her chest.

He placed a pair of fingers into her wetness and dragged it down to rub on her rectum. "But you are going to have to work a lot harder to lose your virginity before you give yourself to me before the gods." He concluded his earlier thought while grinning at the silenced woman and she was unable to do anything about it as he lubed the head of his member on her wet pussy as well. Then, oh so slowly, he eased himself into her ass.

Her eyes widened as he pressed into her rear, stretching her so much more than the toy had as it eased her sphincter open, and she squealed as the hard head of him passed the tight ring of muscle with a little twitch. But she'd never known pain in this area, and she had no reason to fear it, so she didn't tense or try to fight his invasion and with the lube from her pussy helping him to slide in, she knew only mild discomfort. Eris paused halfway in, giving her bowels time to stretch and grow used to his intrusion, calming his own excitement in the process as he gazed down at Filli's trembling body. Then, he reached down, rubbing a slow circle over her clit as he began to slide slowly, in and out, closing his eyes in blissful revelry as her tight hole gripped him firmly.

Filli shuddered, tightening further as his finger slid slowly over her clit, squeaking more as he sent pleasure through her in eager rushes and her body responded quickly to both his penetration and his finger. Her own eyes were still wide, fixated on him, on his expression as he filled her, truly penetrating her body for the first time... then they turned up to the mirror to watch in full as he impaled her, pleasure surging at the sight and Eris felt her clit throb under his finger. She was already so close, but with more options, he wasn't nearly done making this an intense experience for her yet.

He would simply have to drive her mad to gain her hand in marriage.

When her clit stood on its own, hard enough to peek through her hood, he continued to rub it with his thumb as his fingers traced down her silky wet slit and two of them slid into her virgin hole, stroking in an opposite rhythm to his member.

Her eyes rolled up before closing as the dual penetration sent an orgasm shooting through her body in arcs of lightning, making her tighten and her bound limbs shudder against the ropes.

Now that she was on the road to multiple climaxes, Eris commanded, "Don't cum... without permi...sion," as he, himself, strained against that desire, her orgasm squeezing him painfully.

With her total inexperience in control, this was a high expectation for her to fulfill, but Filli made herself relax a little, easing the pressure on his cock as she started to breathe in quick, deliberate gasps as she struggled to get a hold on the bliss that coursed through her.

"I am... fiendish..." he slid in, to the hilt, filling her and pausing to rub her clit rapidly. "Am... greedy..." he pulled out to just the head and rubbed her even faster, "Want all of you...to be mine..." thrust in, "Marry. Mine forever," he pulled out halfway, in and out, "Marry, or die...virgin!" He swelled within her as he paused quickly, rubbing her fast and struggling to restrain himself.

Filli was sobbing her pleasure, struggling in earnest as she fought the pleasure now, desperately working to not cum without permission as directed, but it was a losing battle as he mercilessly attacked her clit. Gagged, she couldn't scream out her consent and agreement, so she instead nodded violently.

Eris smiled as the pause and her restraint gave him the time he needed to fully gain control over his needs. "Good... But... you are marrying a fiend..."

He resumed torturing her, purposely slowing his thrusts, then pausing to resume clitoral stimulation. With his love bound hand and foot, unable to do anything about it, he dragged out her first penetration for minutes. Then nearly an hour. His cock had swollen painfully inside her before he finally cried out "Cum!" as he erupted within her in great powerful gushes, his cock throbbing against her inner walls.

Filli clamped tight enough to hurt as her back arched, the gag muffling her scream, but it was still shrill enough to fill the room as she obeyed his command with ease, each pulse of her hard clit sending electric fire through her arms and legs, making her fingers and toes curl as she writhed, and Eris was forced from her body for his own comfort.

Thanking the Light that she knew he needed at least fifteen minutes to recharge for another round, she prepared to be released, her limbs shaking and her breath coming in unsteady bursts...

Then he took out the smaller dildo she'd bought and without warning slid it into her leaking butt. A tux-less unseen servant, completely invisible to her, took the toy and began to thrust it slowly in and out as Eris's mental command. He lay down beside the bound woman, leaning over to begin licking and sucking at her swollen nipple as his fingers moved to caress her equally throbbing clit. Before she could fully adjust to the resumption of her pleasure, both his hand and the dildo began to move hard and fast, as he switched from denial to overload.

Eris was rewarded by her shocked scream as the agonizing pleasure arced through her, and now she began to struggle in earnest as the forced pleasure became more intense as a second orgasm followed the first almost immediately.

As he rested, Filli's own break came when the terrible hell spawn, who knew her body so well, paused to let her mind crawl back from the brink of blissful escape. After her umpteenth climax, as she trembled and gradually recovered, Eris moved back between her glistening thighs, aligning his hard member with her poor, abused hole.

"One more?" His voice held the promise of paradise and hell. He slid into Filli hard enough to rock her in her ropes. Then he grabbed her breasts in both hands, and as he started to thrust, he said wickedly, "You may cum all you want..." before electricity danced over his hands, sending a tingling charge of lightning through them, maintained at a low level and coursing through her nipples while gliding in and out of her ass.

Filli had thought it couldn't get any more intense, but once more, he proved her wrong. Her breath came in short bursts as her body reacted with only the instinctive drive to keep her alive and conscious between body-shaking, mind-blowing orgasms. She had long since become incapable of screaming, of fighting, of doing anything but feeling, but her body was only too happy to receive more, so much more, and took the punishment of pleasure with enthusiasm, even as her eyes rolled up again, but this time they did not reopen as her body quaked with ecstasy and her mind finally started to shut down, but her dear, wicked love had anticipated this outcome.

The electricity coursing through her kept her mind aware, even as it began to shut down. So, she knew her soon-to-be husband didn't stop. Her body didn't either. She was barely aware when her muscles gave way and she hung limp, except orgasmic clenches every few minutes. When he finally finished, minutes, hours, - days? - later, he let her go and she fell willingly into welcoming Darkness.