All Comments on 'Hopelessly Damned'

by DixitDomina

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DixitDominaDixitDominaover 2 years agoAuthor

How to find me on Subscribestar;

Click on my username here, then click on the tab 'Contact.' Click the word 'Website,' it's a link that will take you to my Subscribestar page.

Subscribe for my longer fetish stories.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good but I like unvoluntary toiletslavery more

MyqueensslaveMyqueensslaveover 2 years ago

Loved it, wish there was more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love Spiritual stories: Goddess/Ritual Ass Prayer, Communion of shit and piss, ownership ritual

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As a white male, I was glad that he was white and she was black. Personally, I feel that it would be very appropriate for a black woman to humiliate, degrade, and de-personalize me into a thing, especially a degrading thing like a toilet, eating only shit for my meals. I was disappointed that the story began with him already being a toilet. I would have liked to have read how she turned him into one, so I could see how far he had fallen. I especially like it when a white man of high dignity or position, like a judge or professor, is thoroughly degraded and reduced to the lowliest thing by a black person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDixitDomina@DixitDomina
Hello everyone! Welcome to Dixit Domina. It's a Femdom World right here, having male servitude to superior women as the center that holds everything together I write humiliation and degradation stories with toilet slavery being a central theme. I also cover a few range of o...