Hope's Life Pt. 02

Story Info
My life turns around and I think it's for the good.
7.9k words
4.48
6.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neoview
neoview
54 Followers

Seventeen days have passed. I have cut all connections with the outside world. My phone has been ringing the whole time. I wouldn't know because I turned off the sounds. I have money, I have food. I will survive. I order food and groceries online and cook and eat at home. Ellie has been knocking on my door for days. She texts me to come out and talk to her. What do I even say? Candy has also been texting me. She is very apologetic but she was in the right to yell at me. This might surprise you but I've never been screamed like that in my life. It shook me. I knew very well that I've broken the rules. I wasn't even curious of what was really happening in that place. I swore never to go there or talk about it with anyone.

On the 31st day I got a note from my former boss saying that I was fired. That was a real wake-up call for me. So...

I took a bath, because I looked and smelled like shit. I shaved my face and only my face. I wore some clean clothes and took a deep breath. Everything in my house was dirty. I look around and started cleaning. Thankfully it didn't take long. I took all my dirty clothes and started washing them by hand; I didn't own a washing machine then. I was getting tired but at the same time I felt alive again. Doing something gave me purpose in life again. When I was done with the clothes I returned to my room and saw my sex toys. I have not used any of them for the past month. In fact I have not looked at porn or masturbated in that time. I did not feel horny, but instead I felt happy. Once again I packed my toys and hid them in my basement. I looked around the house and was satisfied with the job well done. Now that I had the energy to go outside for the first time in a month, I figured I could use a job again. I took my keys and my phone and walked out the door, smiling.

It was a beautiful day. Semi-cloudy, warm, a good day for the final days of summer. "Summer, huh?" I thought to myself. "Vacation. I could stop by my parents and say hi or something." So I did just that. On my way there I had to think of my story on what to tell them if they ask any questions. "I started university, I will study economics, I have a part time job in a store. I met new friends. I am happy." This should do it. When I approached the house, I heard crying from inside. The window was slightly open so I tip-toed next to it and looked through it to see what was going on. My moms were on the couch crying and hugging eachother, but they were also smiling, happy.

"Thank God, it's over!"

"Should we tell him?"

"I don't think he could handle it. We better not say anything about it."

I wondered what they were talking about. Then I sneaked out and decided it was not worth it. Better not stick my nose where it doesn't belong. So I kept walking down the street looking for jobs along the way. I passed by the park, it was full of people and they were laughing and playing together. I saw a woman playing with her dog.

"I need a partner. Like a pet. I think I need something to take care of and keep me company." I though to myself and turned to the pet shop.

On the way there I kept thinking what could be a good pet to have. Something that is not high maintenance but I could still interact with. A fish? No. A dog? No. Something exotic like a tarantula? I don't know what I want. I passed by the bus stop just as a big bus stopped and people started to get off of it. I was in my own thoughts and I didn't pay attention to my surroundings. I didn't see the woman in front of me and I definitely did not think I was going towards her. We bumped and I woke up from my daydreaming. She looked at me. I looked at her. Our eyes met.

"Oops, sorry." She said to me. "I didn't see you there."

I was speachless. I... I was speachless. I don't know what to do in a situation like this. My brain just stopped. I was starring at her and my jaw was slowly opening without me knowing.

"Hello? Are you ok?" She seemed confused and worried.

I blinked and tried to compose myself.

"Y-yes, yes, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm sorry."

"Heh, no problem. Don't think too much about it." She bent down to pick her suitcase and tried to move past me. I wasn't moving though. "Uhm, may I pass?"

My stupid expression probably said everything there is to say.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I really am. I was just looking at you. I'm so sorry. You just look so... I'm sorry. Oh god, I'm sorry."

She paused for a second, then smiled and streched out her right hand.

"Hi. I'm Katarina. What's your name?"

"My-my name? I-I am... My name is... Uhm..."

"I'm sorry. Did I make you nervous?"

"No, it's not that. It's just... my name. It's uhh..."

She looked at the watch on her wrist. Clearly she was in a hurry and I was the dumbass that was taking her time. By that point the bus had left and we were alone.

"Listen, I have to go, but it was nice meeting you."

I panicked. I wanted her to stay and talk to me.

"No, wait, don't go! I'm sorry, you are just so beautiful. I don't know what to say."

She looked around and saw an empty bench.

"Let's sit shall we? I got a feeling you are very into me."

"Oh, didn't you have to go? You said... I don't want to keep you busy."

She sat on the bench and pat it.

"Come, sit."

I followed her and sat besides her. I was not looking at her, instead she was now starring at me. We were silent but she was much more proactive than I was. She broke the silence.

"Let's start over, shall we? My name Is Katarina, but it's ok to call me Kat."

I slowly turned towards her. She was smiling and looking me in the eyes.

"My name... It's... I'm not very proud of my name."

"Don't worry about it then! What would you want me to call you then?"

My face lit up. I never knew anyone who didn't care about my name and still give me the freedom to be addressed however I wish.

"People call me... Steve." I said quietly.

"Is there any meaning to that name?"

"I don't know. My... friend came up with it one day."

"I see. You must have a good friend then to keep using that name."

"I guess. Uhm... I don't know what to say now. Something, something, words."

She laughed.

"Heh heh. You are funny. Are you from around here?"

"Yes, I have a house here. You?"

"Wow, you have your own house. I used to live here but I had to move for... personal reasons."

"Oh, I see. So what do you like to do in your spare time."

"I don't know. What do YOU want to do?"

"I... guess I like to hang out with my friends. Do you want to hang out with me?"

"Yes, of course. You want to be my friend then?"

"Absolutely. So where do you want to go? The town hasn't changed at all for as long as I remember."

"I have no idea. I was very young when I left. I used to have friends here but I guess they have left by now. My parents are the only ones who I know are still here."

"Ah, so you are in need of new friends then. Lucky for you I happen to have an empty friend slot in my group."

"Aw, you're so sweet. You became very chatty suddenly."

I shrugged.

"I don't know. I like your company, I feel safe with you around. Uhm, this may sound sudden but... Do you... happen to have a boyfriend or something?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"No, just... yeah. If you're free and all..."

"Sure, why not. Give me your number and we can chat later. My parents haven't seen me in a while and I haven't seen them. We should catch up."

"Oh, ok then. Uhm, I guess I'll see you later then."

We exchanged information and we hit the road. I felt happier that day. I forgot about getting a pet. Hell, I forgot about getting a new job. I just went home and cozied up in bed. I got a message from Kat soon after and we started texting. It was very fun. We set a date for the next day. I couldn't fall asleap, I was so happy and excited.

The next day we met at the park. She took out a big blanket and we sat on it. We talked for a while. I was barely listening to anything she said. I was too busy admiring her beauty. Her long golden hair, deep blue eyes, fair pale skin. And her lips... soft and pink. I just stared at them. She caught me and laughed.

"You like what you see?"

"I... I want to do something to you, but I don't know how it will go."

"Are you nervous about a kiss? It's just a kiss. Don't worry, you can't screw it up."

"I'm not worried about that. I'm a good kisser."

She laughed again.

"Everyone thinks they are a good kisser."

"Oh, I got references."

"Hm, then go for it."

She laid down and spread out her arms, then closed her eyes and puckered up. I slowly leaned over her and kissed her gently on the lips. That was it, one kiss. My eyes trailed over to her exposed belly button. She saw me and smiled.

"Go for it."

I leaned over and licked it right in the center. She let out a soft moan. I kissed her tummy several times. She let out another moan. I looked up at her breasts then looked at her eyes as if asking if I can touch them. She just nodded and bit her lip. I reached out but a few stupid kids ran past us. I stopped and got up as did she.

"Maybe it's not time for this." I spoke. "It's too early."

She put her hand on mine and whispered.

"Or maybe we're not moving fast enough. How about we take this to your place."

I thought about it for a moment and I kinda wanted to decline.

"Still, it's early, we should go on more dates before we go forward."

She pulled on her tanktop slightly and I could almost see a nipple.

"This could be the only chance we get." she said and winked at me.

I took a deep breath and got up. She also got up and pulled on the blanket. We went to my place. Good thing I tidied up yesterday. Now I don't have to be embarrassed.

"Do you live alone?"

"Yeah, yesterday I thought about getting a pet before we met. But I didn't even know what I wanted."

"Cool, pets are nice things to have. They teach you to be a responsible adult when you're young."

"Oh, really? Do you have a pet?"

"I used to have a parrot. But then I had to give it up to go away."

"Why did you have to go away?" I asked without even thinking.

She sighed.

"It's personal. I... it's not something I can freely talk about."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

"No, it's ok. I guess... I'm the one who..."

I looked at her and she averted her eyes.

"Ok. My room is upstairs if you want..."

She grabbed my hand and ran up. I could barely keep up. I showed her my room and she paused. Then she located my bed and threw herself in it. She laid on one side and pointed with her finger for me to come to her.

"Come here and touch me, Steve."

"Wow, I'm a little nervous."

We laughed but it was cool. I joined her in bed and gently squeezed her titties. She undressed and so did I. She got on top of me and rubbed her nipples on mine. It was so hot. I grabbed her ass and attempted to slide her shorts down. She got up and slid them herself exposing her white panties. There was a little wet spot and when I saw it I smiled.

"Someone is excited, huh?"

Without missing a beat she unzipped my jeans and exposed my underwear where my bulging cock was sheathed.

"Yes, someone is."

She slowly pulled down my undies and my dick sprang out. She looked at it, then she closed her eyes and managed a half smile. I knew she was trying not to laugh.

"If you've got something to say, say it."

She looked at me and kissed my cock.

"It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it."

"Wow, I didn't expect to hear that. I thought most women are size queens."

"Oh don't get me wrong. I totaly would go for a bigger dick but I prefer the nice guy behind it." she licked it. "Since you're so cool with it..."

"Are you... going to...?"

"Ask me away! What do you want to know?"

"Oh, that... Well, how about you tell me your secret."

"I won't tell if you don't tell. Agreed?"

I nodded. She pulled down her panties and threw them aside. She spread her legs and revealed her shaved pussy. I was in awe. She spread her pussy lips and showed how wet she was. Nobody realised that my dick was softening, not me nor her. She started playing with her tits, then began talking.

"I was 9 years old."

"Huh?" That caught me off-guard.

"I was 9 when... I had an illness. I had to move away for a while. Even after that I still had to remain isolated because there were... some complications. I don't want to lose you. We've been having such a wonderful time together. But if you find it too weird..."

"Just tell me. I swear I won't leave you."

She teared up.

"Are you sure?"

"Tell me what it is!"

"I... I had... testicular cancer."

I stood silent with no reaction.

"It was rare but it still happened and... they had to remove it... them... both of my balls." She continued to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

I cut her off.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. It wasn't your fault. So, the complication... you had to undergo a sex reasignment surgery?"

She wiped off her tears and got into a more comfortable position. She began playing with her pussy and rubbing her clit.

"Not exactly. You see, I'm not what I seem. I'm actually a futanari. Always have been."

As she was saying these things her clit was enlarging and its shape began to resemble a penis. Soon it was bigger than mine, a lot bigger. Again none of us noticed my dick hardening as I watched her own dick growing.

"This is it." she said as she was stroking her shaft. "It doesn't get any bigger than this."

At about 25cm I thought "Thank god." But I was kinda disappoited you see. Because of my history I was wandering if I could ask her to put that thing in me.

"So how are we doing this? Me or you?"

"I'm a virgin." she said and laughed rubing the last of her tears off. "I guess it's kinda weird at my age. But I wasn't allowed to have any sexual relationships in the hospital. My condition was somewhat contageous."

"I'm also a virgin if that helps. Well for one part that is."

"Don't worry I have no intention of putting it up your butt."

"Oh, you misunderstand. I want you to put it up my butt. In fact... Hold on. No, wait. Before that. I'm never gonna forgive myself if I don't do it at least once in my life."

I grabed my dick and stroked it with one hand while fingering Kat's pussy with the other.

"My first actual pussy." I was excited. Kat noticed it.

"So how many fake pussies have you fucked."

"None. I had some... let's say friends, do the fucking. My ass was grateful for I experienced so much I couldn't otherwise."

"Aw, so you like it then?" she bit her lip and looked at me with glee. "If that's the case then I would happily pound your ass. I am still a virgin like I said, so be patient and give me some pointers."

"You are the best." I paused. "It's not too early to say you're my soulmate, is it?"

"Mhm, that remains to be seen. Now are you gonna stick it in my pussy or my ass?"

"Both very appealing, but this could be my one and only chance to fuck a pussy. I can't miss that."

She lowered herself onto my throbbing cock and it went in smoothly thanks to her wet hole. Unfortunately that was all there was. My 8 cm could not get further in. It was embarrassing to say the least. She noticed my discomfort and began to move her body. My dick went in and out but it didn't reach far enough to please her. I could see it in her face that she was about to fake an orgasm or tell me how good it feels. So I did the only appropriate thing. I took her own dick/clit with both my hands. Unlike other cocks, hers was smoother. It didn't have any veins popping off. It felt like a silicone sex toy especially with that light pink color.

"Oh, that's good. Rub it for me." She said while bouncing on me.

I didn't respond. I only stroked it harder and faster and she was grinding me even more. But my first time penetrating a pussy came to an end when I jizzed about 2 minutes into the act. It was actually very pleasant. She smiled and got off of me.

"Ok, my turn!"

"How do you want to do this?"

She pushed my legs over my head and lined her now greasy cock to my hole. We looked in eachothers eyes and waited for it to begin. Then she closed her eyes and inserted her smooth shaft inside me. 25cm of raw dick filled me in and I squeeled. She took my feet and put them on her face, sniffing and licking them. I liked that very much.

"So you like feet, huh?"

"I love them. I don't know what it is about them but they drive me wild."

With that she started sucking my toes and licking the dirt inbetween them. It was so hot that I clenched my ass cheeks and she moaned. She sped up and tensed which caused her to lightly bite my toes. Finally her dick exploded in me and a stream of warm cum flooded my boypussy. But she didn't stop, she kept pounding as if nothing had happened and her cock let out even more cum. This went on for a while. Even though her cum was leaking out it was still flowing in me and expanding my tummy. I liked the sensation of being full. She let out one last pant and buried her cock as deep as it could go, which resulted in one last final explosion, the biggest so far. She calmed down and took her shrinking clit out of me and her semen came flowing out of my gaping hole. She didn't look exhausted, in fact she looked as she had recharged her energy.

"Sorry for making a mess. We should clean this up before it dries."

I laid silent. She hopped off the bed and stretched her arms out.

"Kat? Will you move in with me?"

She looked at me puzzled.

"Gee, I don't know. We barely know each other."

I raised one leg and farted some cum. She laughed.

"That was... that was on a whim. More than anything else. It may be too early for that."

I climbed off the bed and kneeled in front of her.

"You gave me your virginity. Can you at least think it over?"

She smiled and kneeled as well.

"Ok, I will."

We kissed one more time.

The following day was met with excitement as she knocked on my door.

"I talked with my parents and they say it's up to me. After all I'm 28 years old. I can make my own decisions. There is however one thing they insist I do before I move in with you."

"What is it?"

"I studied law remotely while I was hospitalised and I need to get my diploma and get a few other things done too. Private stuff. It shouldn't take more than a few weeks though. I have to leave tomorrow."

"That's great. Are you interested in having some fun before you leave?"

She hugged me and kissed me. We ended up having sex all day after that. She plowed my ass most of the time and I came inside her once or twice. It felt exhilarating to have a girlfriend and it felt natural to have her do most of the fucking. I gave her a spare key for my house and sent her away with kisses. It wasn't even 10 minutes after she left that I called my friends for an emergency meeting. I had to brag about my girlfriend to someone after all. None of them came. They were all busy with work. However one of them, Danny, did say that maybe I should do some work for a change. While we talked he called me Steve a few times. I haven't told anyone about my fake name, so how did he know about it. He let it slip that he worked in a certain company producing adult videos. Immediately I hopped on the net and searched the name of the company. It was located in our own town, not too far from my house. I called Danny again hoping for a chance to get me in for a job as I was currently jobless. He said I might need to see what the work is like before making a decision like that. Danny gave me the webpage of the company and even threw a discount codes for me to buy a few of ther pornos. How thoughful of him, even if I prefered to see them for free. But I did check it out and man, oh man. They were busy. In the last month they had made over 50 movies. Considering they only had 7 employees. But the movies struck me as a bit odd. Some of the titles were things like "Sorority Sissies vs Kappa Omicron Kappa", "Ex-men", "Cumsoaked boys", "The Fantastic Fags", "Gaper Raid", "Queerleaders", "Alphas vs Betas", "Sweet Sissies Swallow", "Limp Ladyboys", "Outdoor orgy for the prissy sissy", "Cumtank mukbang" and many more. Instead of buying a movie I decided it was best to see them in person. Who knows, if Danny could work there as a cameraman, I suppose, maybe I could too.

neoview
neoview
54 Followers