Hope's Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the address and a big black dude was chilling outside drinking beer. I approached him with confidence.

"Excuse me! I'm looking for a job. My friend works here and I was wondering if I could get a job here too."

He looked me over slowly.

"Really? Do you think you have what it takes?"

"I know how to film and edit fast..."

He cut me off.

"Alright, alright. Let's get you inside, meet the talents. What's the name of your friend?"

"Uh, Danny."

"Oh, yeah. She is working hard every day."

"I bet. Wait, she? Danny is a man."

"Yeah, yeah, it's just how we call them here."

"Weird."

We entered the shady house and we already stumbled upon a shooting.

"Don't worry about the mess! We film in the entire house, sometimes we go outside."

We went further in and he opened the door to the kitchen, I think. Another black dude was making cocktails. He saw me and shouted accross the room.

"Ey, yo, you want some lemon in yours?"

The man with me just waved him off.

"This boy right here be looking for a job. Says he's Danny's friend. Tells me he can film and edit fast too."

"Nah, man we don't need no new editors. We need talents. Drop them panties and let me see what you got!"

I was shocked. This is not what I expected. The man next to me just pulled my pants down and my dick flopped out. I was so embarrassed I blushed and tried to cover my junk, The dude with the cocktails let a howl like a wolf and came out from behind the counter. He was naked and his cock was hanging out waving by his motions. He saw me looking at it.

"Yeah, that's right. I know you want it. Strip the rest of them clothes off and let me check you out!"

I did as I was instructed because becoming a male talent suddenly felt awesome. I was well aware that this was a gay/bi video producing company but maybe I could fuck some girls, who knows.

"Hmm." he said while inspecting my body. "You are slim, that's good."

He pinched my nipples and I let a soft moan. He nodded. The other one grabbed my butt and slapped it. I moaned again. Then they bent me over and sticked a few fingers in my ass, rubbing inside me.

"Ohhh, keep going..." I couldn't help myself.

"Heh, you... you have potential." he stopped and lifted me up. "We done with the final part of "Sissy and the Beast"? We can include her for the next one. If I remember right, we should be shootin' the "Sissy boys into black owned toys". We give her some girly name for the film and explain the script in like 5 minutes."

They took me to the second floor to meet with the other talents. As soon as I walked in and they turned to see me...

"Hope? What the fuck, dude?"

All three of my friends who attended my birthday were wearing skimpy slutty clothes and light make up. Danny, Bobby and Carl were standing and were all equally shocked. One of the black guys looked at me.

"Hope? This guy? My man, you seem to be a legend among your peers."

"What the fuck is going on? Danny? You told me... I... I thought you were working the camera or something. And you guys?"

"Listen, "Steve", we don't want to hear any criticism from someone like you." said Carl. "Your porn carrier might have been popular but we actually get paid for this."

"Yeah." Bobby exclaimed. "How much did you make while filming yourself?"

"That's not the issue here." I tried to deflect. "You are playing as gay sissy boys. Don't you see the problem here?"

"If it makes any difference, we took acting classes." said Danny.

"Not like there is any acting in here..." chuckled one of the men.

"So you're only doing this for the money?"

"Well... it was at first, but then we kinda got into it." Danny explained.

"One thing led to another and we were living together before we knew it." Carl continued.

"Living with three black men with big black cocks sure had it's ups and downs. But we are happy with our choices."

"I wanna see it..." I said with stern expression. "I want you to fuck in front of me. Hell, I'll even hold the camera."

"Heh, you'll see them fuck alright." One of the men laughed. "If you're up for it we can include you too."

"Not now! Go away!" I waved him off. "How did this thing happen? When did you..."

"Hope, buddy, listen... The truth is... we were always... kinda gay. I guess you didn't pick up on any of the signals. As for how... I guess it was when we saw your video. We immediately recognized you. You were keeping secrets from us, your best friends."

"Now you see why. And you "saw" my video? You don't just stumble upon something like this, you search for it."

"So how did you start?"

"I... uhh... Never mind me. You... So you're gay, huh?"

"Same as you. We just took more professional approach."

"Aha, here is where we differ." I smiled. "I happen to have a girlfriend."

"Nice cover." Said Carl.

"Bro, we've seen your tiny limp clit. The term is "boyfriend", not "girlfriend"." Bobby intervened. "Why would a woman stick with your gay ass?"

They had a point. I have been way more gay than actually straight. Who was I fooling besides myself? The men behind me cut us off.

"Girls, girls, don't fight. There's plenty meat for all."

"How about you show us how good you are, Hope? What do you say we start with a blowjob?"

I was offended. The nerve of these guys.

"How dare you! What? Just because I'm gay, you think I'd like to blow you?"

The men looked at eachother then back at me.

"Don't you?"

"Hmpf! Well, ok, I do! But not because I'm gay. I just like the taste of it."

"Heh, that's the spirit. You also seemed to enjoy the fingering I gave you. How about you bend over and take to whole shaft up your girly ass."

I was offended again.

"Oh! I see how it is. How stereotypical! Because I'm gay I must love your cock in my ass."

Carl sighed.

"Give it a rest already, Hope. We've seen all your videos. We know exactly how much of a slut you are."

I was cornered. I didn't want to do this. Suddenly it clicked.

"This has been fun and all, but... I should go. I can't cheat on my girlfriend. Yes, that's "girlfriend", not "boyfriend". So what if I'm gay? She knows it, I think. And she loves me just the same."

"Interesting." Danny said. "But how is the sex?"

"I have pussy every time I want. And she..." Uh-oh, I almost messed up. I better find a better way to phrase it. "...pegs me every time she wants. Yeah, our sex life isn't boring. Switching roles is fun for everyone involved."

"I have to ask." One of the men stopped me. "Have you... or would you have sex with one of us?"

"Hell no! I'm not into men!" I looked at my friends. "Not even you."

"So you don't mind getting your ass plowed, as long as a woman is doing it, is that what you're saying?"

"Basically, yeah."

They looked at eachother and then looked at me like "Bruh", "Are you kidding me?". One of them spoke.

"Nigga, you're not gay. You just like your ass stuffed."

"Hold on." The other cut him off. "About that blowjob... you said you like the taste. Now, how would you know what it tastes like?"

"Ohh, good question. Well?"

I wasn't gay? Well, it doesn't matter to me one bit if I am or not. I figured, why not, why not throw my cards on the table.

"Remember, Ellie? Before I met my girlfriend, she totally fucked me. With her cock. Cuz she is a shemale. Oh, yeah. I swing that way too."

"Well that hardly counts. Shemales are besically chicks... with dicks."

"So how about it? You need money, right? Just make one quick scene with us. I promise you, you'll love it. It doesn't even mean anything." Danny suggested one last time.

I stood my ground.

"No means no. I have to go now. You do you, I guess."

I quickly managed to get my clothes and got out. Back to square one. As soon as I walked through that door my life changed. Had I took Danny's offer for at least one scene, maybe it would change the course of history, my history. From here on out it gets pretty fucked up. So far my life has been weird but nothing too freaky. That changed as soon as I turned the corner towards my house. I heard the conversation of a few people as I walked by.

"Did you hear? The Hadley's are hiring a new babysitter again."

"Mhm. I wonder if I should apply. The money is very generous. But a whole month?"

Hadley's... I know Peter Hadley. Did he get married again? I'll check it out.

I went to their house and rang the bell. A beautiful woman opened the door.

"May I help you?" she asked.

"I'm looking for Mr. Hadley. Does he still live here?"

"Why yes. Would you like to come in?"

"Thank you, I will."

How polite. I entered and looked around. The woman went to aother room and came back with Peter Hadley walking in front of her.

"HOPE! My boy, how have you been?"

"I'm doing well, how about you?"

"Been good, been good. I married again. This is my wife Mika. She tells me you were looking for me."

"I heard you are hiring a babysitter and I want to apply."

His face went from cheerful to straight in a second.

"Yeah. You sure you don't want something else? A poolboy or something?"

"You know I have been babsitting before. I'm good at changing diapers. I got what it takes."

"I know. *sigh* The thing is... Look, the job is for a woman. Don't get me wrong, you are perfect but... I'm sorry."

"Why? Why is it so important to be a woman? Is it a work uniform? Last I checked you don't need one to babysit. Maybe if you work as a maid."

"It's not that. Look, your moms are gonna kill me when they find out. You still live with them I suppose."

"Nope. I left and bought my own place. I'm 18 so I can do what I want."

His face turned smiley again.

"Really? 18? Boy, how time flies."

His wife leaned and wispered something in his ear. He looked at her and stroked his short beard.

"Alright. You got it. How about a drink before we sign the documents? Honey do you mind?"

His wife left the room.

"Documents? What documents?"

"You are 18 now. I can't pay you with cash. There are taxes you know. We have to check everything. Don't want any legal troubles now, do we?"

His wife returned with a tray and two cocktails. He took them and nodded.

"Thank you, dear."

She nodded back and left the room. He gave me one and took a sip. Then he took me to his private room and sat on his desk. He took out a few forms, looked them over and gave them to me. I had drank my cocktail and were looking at the forms. I didn't read all of it. I saw the word "baby" many times and I assumed everything was correct. I flipped through the pages and I saw the payment. I looked at Peter. He smiled.

"Not only that, but you'll be required to stay here for the time being. Which means all food, expences, clothes and place to sleep are accouted for separately. If you like what you see, then plase sign here, here, initials here and here. There we go. Let me sign it as well. How soon can you start work?"

"Immediately!"

"I'll put today's date then. And we're done. Do you have any questions then?"

"No, I think I got it. I think... I... think... Wow. This drink is getting to me."

I was getting woozy.

"When... when can I see the baby?"

Peter stood up and led me down a hallway. I was trying my best to walk straight but everything was hazy and somewhat blurry. He stopped and held my shoulders in front of a door.

"This is her. Our baby girl."

It was getting blurrier and hazier but I somewhat saw the shape of a person standing in front of me. I remember the person to be big and thinking about it now, there was nobody there after all. I was looking at a mirror. I passed out several seconds after.

After unknown time had passed, I woke up. Still hazy, I found myself lying down in a bed. My movements were restricted but I could somehow look around. There was something in my mouth, like a gag, but small and soft. My arms were tied to the upper corners of the bed. My legs were also tied, but to the sides of the bed and were also binded by the calves and thighes. I couldn't stretch my legs, nor could I close them. My crotch was totaly exposed and unprotected. At the time I felt panic and I struggled to break free, but all I did was make some noise. It seemed to get the attention of whoever was in the room presently. I saw a woman walking towards the bed, looking down at me and smiling. It was Mika, Peter's wife

"She is so beautiful." She covered her face and tears came out. "Oh, we are so blessed to have her."

"She sure is, my dear."

As I was looking at her I saw with my peripheral vision another figure on the other side of the bed. It was Peter. He walked around the bed to Mika and hugged her and kissed her.

"Would you mind if I spend some time with our daughter?"

Mika nodded and kissed Peter back. Then she left the room. Peter was following her movements until the door closed behind her. Then he turned towards me and leaned in on the bed.

"Ah, what can I say? We truly are blessed with a daughter this cute. I know you probably have some questions and I don't blame you. You clearly didn't read the contract, yet you signed it anyway. But don't worry, this is just for a month. Just stay there and pretend to be a baby and you'll be rich later. My wife... is a bit off, if you know what I mean. I don't really care about these things but she insisted on it. Anyway, sleep tight."

He left me alone. I was immobilized and a bit shocked. For the next month I did exactly what they expected from me. Because I didn't have a choice. I mean, what do babies even do all day? Sleep, eat, poop. repeat. Every day was the same as the last. I wake up at around... I don't know when, it was impossible to tell the time. Mika took out my pacifier, which was locked onto my face for obvious reasons, and replaced it with a bottle of milk. It could have been anything but it tasted like milk so what do I even know. While I was "feeding" she takes the opportunity to change my diaper. There was something in my ass that was keeping the poop flowing out. I don't know what it was because of my position. I couldn't stop it from shitting myself. There was also something in my penis and I couldn't stop pissing myself. And that was it. Occasionally there were a few... photoshoots? I was asleep for most of them.

One day I woke up in my own bed. There were no restrains. But the soreness of my, limbs which were not moved for a month... yeah, I couldn't move them at all. I had the strenght, but I felt lazy. I was lying all day and moving my arms from time to time. When I finally got up, I found a small book on my nightstand and a note on it. I took the note which said: "Sorry, Hope, I know you probably didn't have fun, but Mika was overjoyed. Anyway this book contains all the things we did to you. Stay safe and don't tell your moms about this!"

I ripped the note and threw it in the trash. I took the book and flipped it on a random page. "How to handle the baby when cleaning it". Boring. I flipped on another page. "Clothing recommendations". Also boring. I put the book down and saw an envelope that was under the book. I opened it and took out some pictures, the contract and a pair of small keys. The baby in the pictures was deffinitely me, but if someone else were to look at them, they wouldn't be able to tell. Still I looked good as a baby, not that really cared. Then I remembered. I opened my laptop to check my bank account. I couldn't believe it. It was all there. The house was empty so I thought I should celebrate... by jerking off. Not to my baby pictures of course, you perverts. To regular tranny on tranny porn. I took off my pants and boxers and realised I had a chastity on. But this one was different from the ones I've seen. It was small. It was flat. My balls were the only thing bulging out. The small keys probably open this chastity. I inserted a key and turned the lock but the flat metal didn't drop on the floor as I expected. Instead, a tiny tube showed up that was inside my urethra. I figured that was how I kept peeing my diapers. The removal of this tube was far more challenging than I imagined. I never had anything in there so it was hurting. Eventually I did get it out but my penis was looking... kinda crushed. A month in chastity... In this exact chastity... I opened a video of a couple of shemales fucking, but my dick had no reaction. I tried rubbing it, still nothing. It wasn't unusual to not get hard immediately but this was too much. Did I lose my interest in shemales? Or worse, did I become impotent?

A moment later I heard the door of the house open and in a panic I force shutdown my laptop.

"Steve? Are you home?"

It was Kat. I almost forgot I gave her a key. I pulled up my pants and swiped everything under the bed.

"What are you doing?"

I jolted as I heard Kat's voice behind me.

"I... uh... t-the... uhm... cleaning?"

"Uhm, ok. Need any help?"

I looked around.

"Nah, I'm finished."

She took off her handbag and left it on the bed.

"I missed you, baby. I have some news."

I immediately cut her off.

"DON'T! Don't call me that! It's way too soon to call me that."

She seemed concerned.

"What happened?"

"What happened? What happened is that..." I stopped. "Nothing, something, I don't know. I made a mistake."

Kat embraced me.

"Tell me what you did!"

So I told her. Everything I could remember from the past month.

"Give me the contract!"

I gave it to her and she started reading through it. After about 4-5 minutes she just stopped. She looked at me in a very strange way.

"What? I... I don't even know where to begin with. Did you even bother to read this?"

"I... I skimmed through it, saw the word "baby" a lot and I assumed..."

"That's a "no" then? This here..." She patted the document. "...this is something sacred. You can not touch it. You signed it so it's useless if you want to sue this guy. My best advise to you is to forget about it and enjoy the money you have now."

She made a lot of sense. I couldn't argue with her.

"You're right. Of course you're right. I made a fool of myself and didn't even know it." I gave her the book. "Take this too. It seems I am unable to take this seriously, but maybe you can."

She took the book and flipped through it. I went downstairs to get a snack. I found a pack of chips and I began eating. I rushed upstairs and Kat was already halfway through the book."

"You want some?" I offered her some chips.

"Shh!" She cut me off.

She looked very focused. After about 5 minutes she put the book down.

"Boy, I hope stupidity isn't passed on genes. Let's start with the most... how should I say... shocking part. You've drank WHAT?"

"Uhm, milk, I think."

"Oh, yes. The first bottle was indeed milk. But they changed it with every bottle after the last one. Less milk, more... milk."

"I don't understand."

"I can't even look at you, but I guess you can have my pity. You couldn't have known about this. When I say milk... it was milk at first. But then they added the other kind of milk."

I looked at her confused, thinking about what she said.

"Oh my God. That is disgusting. How could they do this to me?"

"Fear not. You were accustomed to the taste as it was mixed with the milk. There was no way for you to realize it. And I don't believe it would have any side effects. Semen is nutritional by itself. But you're right. It is disgusting. Now... the shocking part. Semen from a guy? Not a big deal. It was still mixed with milk. Halfway through the month they changed it. And let's not forget they were adding less and less milk as time went by. Halfway through they changed it from human to horse semen. And by the last week there was no milk. You were drinking pure horse semen."

I was mortified. Horse... I couldn't even imagine such thing to be so... It was inside me. But I didn't feel sick or anything. Could it be just a mentality? If I go out and buy a bottle of horse semen... could I drink it all the same?