Hope's Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C-can we... Can we stop here? I don't want to know anything else. Just tell me. Do you think it's safe? Do I have to go to the doctor?"

She looked at me approvingly.

"It is safe. Being an idiot on the other hand... nothing can be done about that."

"What?"

"Next time... just... just fucking read, Steve. It's not hard. *sigh* And here I thought this could be my first job as a lawyer."

"Oh, right. You said something about that. So you're finished?"

"Yes. It wasn't that hard as they say it is. Everyone can be a lawyer. With your reading skills, it would be a stretch to say the least."

"Well, congrats! What do you say we have a quick fuck to celebrate?"

"I'd like that. But I think you should hear what I have to say first."

"Ok. Tell me!"

"This isn't easy to say and it isn't hard to imagine."

I was listening intensely. Kat inhaled deep and then exhaled.

"I'm pregnant."