Hoplites, Thralls & Prizes 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she grew older, she was very bright and very athletic. Her brothers who sometimes were her worst tormenters when they were kids, became her staunchest defenders. When she entered middle school, she sat them down and said she appreciated them being there, but she asked them to back off some, so that she could have a normal life.

She was active in cheerleading, but also in sports, where she competed in track and field. In high school, she also joined Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC). Her dream was to become a Marine just like her dad. When she graduated high school, she won a full scholarship to the only college she applied to - USC - because their colors were red and gold. Her father hadn't thought that was an incredibly wise decision, but she told him he had to admit that it had worked.

She moved into the dorm on the USC campus. She joined the ROTC unit on campus, tried-out for and was accepted as a cheerleader and made the track team. Her dad and brothers visited her several times for track meets and ROTC drills. One of her proudest days was when she was selected as cadet corps commander. She remembered being in her dress uniform, with her medals and ribbons. Her father's pride in her daughter was beaming and as he hugged her, whispered in her ear, "Dana you can do ANYTHING. Just go out and do it"

Erin continued to wave her arms and paint the memories, as Marcus described it. The elder Prize had said life was filled with lows as wells as high. "They temper and strengthen us," he said.

A low point came ten-month before graduation. She had gone out on a date with a football player. The guy slipped a drug into her drink, and he drove her to a secluded spot and raped her. Dana was mortified, but that was short-lived as she called her father and he immediately dropped everything and drove from San Diego to LA, to be by her side. There was an investigation, but no charges were pressed, and Dana became pregnant. She graduated near the top of her class, but her dream of becoming a Marine, had to remain just that.

She felt defeated, but her dad's Semper Fi spirit got her out of the pity party she was throwing for herself. He told her, 'Dana if life hands you a shit sandwich, take it with a smile. Take the biggest bite you can, chew it up and then spit it right in life's face! I'm your father and you're my daughter. We're going to get through this.'

She hugged her dad as tight as she could and he hugged her back, all the while getting every tear about the situation out.

Her dad helped her moved back to San Diego and she moved in with him. He took care of all her medical costs, refusing to take any kind of reimbursement and he drove her to all her doctor's appointments. Her brothers visited her, and she told them what happened. They wanted to know who the guy was and where they could find him.

Her older brother Mark later told her they had tracked the guy down and they 'encouraged' him to move out of the state and never come back. He also told her they helped the guy move out of his apartment, but he fell down several flights of stairs in the process.

At the age of twenty-two, Dana gave birth to her son, Jase. Her dad and brothers and their wives were all there to welcome the new addition into the family. Dana asked if her dad could hold her hand during the delivery and he cried like a baby the whole time.

Dana and little Jase continued to live with her dad for 10-years, while she got established. Her dad became the doting grandpa and made himself available whenever she needed him, to babysit. He brothers became the best uncles and replacement dads she could imagine. After working several part-time jobs, Dana found employment with Allied Airlines, first as a ticketing agent and then a flight attendant.

Her and her father took taekwondo lessons together and she later encouraged a friend, Beth who she met at work to start taking classes as well. Returning to her love of track and field, she returned to running. Everyone praised her at how amazing she always looked and always had a cheerful outlook. She often felt embarrassed at much of this praise, following in her father's proud, yet quiet footsteps. Even when she tried-out for Survivor and American Ninja Warrior on momentary fantasies of fame, her dad helped her put things into perspective and in doing so, she passed this infectious optimism onto Jase. He excelled in his studies and was active in a variety of sports and scouting.

Like fine wine that improves with age, as Dana got older, she got better. Her favorites colors continued to be red and gold. From the undies and the teeny-weeny bikini, she wore at the beach to her convertible with the 'Chesty' vanity plate and the 'Marine Corps Brat' bumper sticker, she continued to turn heads and make women half her age green with jealousy. One of her fellow flight attendants, Dixie always said, "I want to be just like you, when I grow up."

Just before the faithful flight that brought her to Eden, Erin painted the memory of her son being accepted to Annapolis on a full scholarship and where he hoped to graduate as a Marine Corps officer. Although her father was getting older, he was still as agile as ever and ever the Marine. He and Dana had gone to lunch and over their meal, told her she didn't have to worry about anything. When he passed away, her and Jase would be well taken care of by his estate.

Erin left the memories of the last two weeks untouched. She adjusted an incident here and there, giving Dana the impression that the Irishman although overbearing, had her best intentions at heart. She overreacted as well and could have managed things like she did with her brothers, telling them to back down and that she was a big girl and could stand on her own. Before she left, she implanted the thought that she could succeed at anything she put her mind to and applied her body to and gave the thought the sound of her father's voice.

- - - -

Erin broke contact with Dana's mind and exhaled. She felt a little tired, but otherwise she felt great. Dana's form was still, and her eyes were closed. She could see she was dreaming about something. Her eyes darted back and forth under her eye lids and a sweet smile blossomed on her lips. She lightly touched the back of her head just to peak and saw images of her and Dennis Foster making passionate love.

Erin touched a display on her bracelet and slide the LED bar that appeared to 50%. Marcus had told her what potential felt like when it began building, but she never thought it would feel this wonderful. A warmth began to spread throughout her body and she herself, began to detect the sweet smell of honey on the air.

Erin lightly touched Dana's forehead and brushed her cheeks. In her sleep Dana gave a sweet sigh. Erin let her sleep for another half-hour and gently touched her shoulder and quietly called her name, to awake her up.

When she opened her eyes, Erin smiled down at her and said, "Good afternoon. Did you have a nice nap?"

Dana sat up and stretched her arms wide and flexed her back. The muscles rippling under her skin. "Boy, did I ever! That's one of the best sleeps I've had since we arrived on Eden."

Dana offered her some fruit and she gratefully accepted it. While they ate, Erin asked her about hoplite training and Dana told her about many of her experiences. She finished by saying, "One of the things I've wanted Dennis to give is give me a good massage. The workouts are pretty strenuous, but living in the barracks, there aren't many opportunities for privacy."

"Well," Erin began, "If you would like a massage, I could give you one. Would that be, okay?"

Dana thought about it for a second and said, "Sure."

Erin who had been sitting with her legs crossed, shifted to a kneeling position, and untied the knot that held the wrap at her waist and let it fall to the blanket. She then sat back down and asked Dana to lay on her back and put her feet in her lap.

Dana was a little hesitant and said, "I've never done this with a woman before."

Erin smiled and said, "That's okay, I haven't either."

With that they both laughed. As Dana followed Erin's instructions and the Prize began sweetly massaging her feet, Dana reclining on her elbows observed, "There must some bees nearby. I smell honey," as she inhaled deeply.

Erin smiled sweetly again and said, "That's me too," she continued by saying, "Prizes are counselor and encouragers," remembering what Marcus had told her. She continued by saying, "Beside having the hair, we also project pheromones. Females give off a scent of honey, while males project the aroma of cinnamon. Two very welcoming scents and ones that also immediately put others at ease."

Dana relaxed fully onto her back and cooed, "It does smell lovely and that is a WONDERFUL massage. God, that feels good."

Erin thanked her as she moved up Dana's legs to her calves and thighs. The muscles were very firm, but Dana's skin was silky smooth. As she did this, Dana sighed with pleasure.

"Who taught you to do this," she asked.

"This old guy I met a couple of weeks-ago. He's been here for over 1,900 years," Erin replied.

Dana's head came off the blanket and she said, "1,900 years. Holy shit!"

Erin said surprised, "Yeah. He taught me about being a Prize after we got here. He also taught me other things..." and her voice trailed off and she smiled shyly

Dana realizing what she meant said, "Well, I guess you can learn a few things about lovemaking in 1,900-years," which caused them both to laugh again.

Erin instructed her to lay on her stomach and rest her head on her hands. She then straddled her and began working on Dana's neck and shoulders. Dana's back was finely chiseled with firm muscles. 'She would put any fitness model back on Earth to shame,' Erin thought.

As she worked her way down her back and sides, she massaged down Dana's spine with her thumbs. She then maneuvered to a kneeling position beside Dana and began massaging her firm gluts. She took one in each hand and lovingly kneaded it. Dana moaned again in pleasure and said if felt good. When she finished, Erin knelt and lightly kissed each cheek. This caused Dana to giggle, and the Erin again asked her to roll over to her back again.

Dana was very relaxed, and Erin could see that sexual excitement was building within her and her breathing was beginning to increase. The only sensation Dana could closely compare this experience to be the night of pleasure she and Dennis has quietly experienced the night before. As Erin began to massage her breasts and playfully tease her nipples, it felt like electrical energy was coursing through her. She moaned in delight and stretched her arms above her head and arched her back to give Erin full access to her upper body.

Erin's hand wandered down her tight abdomen and with the light touch of a finger traced the outline of each muscle. Her fingers circled her navel. She then brushed her fingers across her lower tummy and then found her pussy. She spread her legs to give her better access. Erin touched her clit with a finger and applied the gentlest of pressure. The action sent shock waves of pleasure through her. She arched her head back and screamed in pleasure, "Oh God! This feels so good!"

She got up on her elbows and looked at Erin with eyes drunk with lustful pleasure and said, "Don't stop!"

Erin giggled and said, "I think you'll like this even more," and reached for a long piece of mango and stuck it in her mouth to get it wet. She sucked it in and out of her mouth to get it dripping wet. Dana watched completely entranced. To Dana's amazement, she rubbed the piece of fruit on Dana's breasts and nipples. She then slid the fruit down her abdomen to her navel and gently inserted it.

Dana gave a playful, "Oooh."

Erin shushed her and said, "I'm not finished just yet," and flashed a very sexy smile.

She then slid the mango slice down and rubbed her clit and blossoming vaginal lips. Finally, she then inserted it into her pussy and left it there.

Erin then said, "Now comes the fun part." Flashing a smile, she leaned down and took Dana's head in her hands and kissed her deeply. Their tongues playing with each for what seemed like an eternity and then Erin pulled away with a luscious 'SMACK.' Using her tongue Erin then traced her way down Dana's body cleaning off every drop of juice. She gave loving attention to each breast and suckled each nipple, nipping at them with her teeth. As she did so, Dana began moaning with pleasure a second time. She followed the juice trail down between her breasts to Dana's navel. She licked all around the rim and then stabbed her tongue into its depths. With each stab Dana squirmed and lustily giggled, "That tickles."

As Erin followed the trail to her pussy, Dana spread her legs and bent them at the knees to accommodate her exploration. Pushing up onto her elbows, Dana commanded, "Lick my clit and eat my pussy. I need you to do it now, Erin."

Erin looked up at her and smiling said, "It's my pleasure," and eagerly complied. She settled between her legs and draped them over her shoulder and pushed them apart. With her thumbs, Erin spread apart her swollen labia to expose her sweet center and the fruit that waited there. Using only her mouth, Erin used the fruit to pleasure Dana as she ate it little by little. When it was done, she went about stabbing her tongue deep into her.

Dana moaned with pleasure and said, "Yes eat it. Oh, eat my pussy," repeatedly. Pushing up onto her hands, she reached down with one to Erin's head and pressed it into her, designing that wonderful tongue to plumb her depths deeper.

As she was going down on Dana and bringing her to climax, Erin felt a surge of energy building within her. It swept through her and coursed into Dana. She arched her back, bucked, and screamed, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

As the multiple orgasms subsided the wave of energy subsided as well. Dana lay there, short of breath and covered in sweat. After a while she sat up and said, "That was amazing! I've never had an orgasm like that."

Sitting up and wiping her mouth with her thumb and forefinger, Erin said with a bright smile, "You're very welcome. Thanks for letting me bring you some pleasure."

She shifted positions to sit beside Dana and she put a hand on Erin's thigh. She began lightly stroking it and said, "This has been wonderful. I'd love to bring Dennis here."

Erin said, "I know of a little place that will blow you mind. Marcus, the old guy I was telling you about, gave me the code and coordinates." Waving a hand about, she continued by saying, "This is my room and you two can use it whenever you'd like some private time."

Erin looked down at Dana's hand and what she was doing and smiled. She also noticed that Dana was also admiring her ample breasts. She coyly said, "I'd love it if you played with me," and flashed that sexy smile again.

She laid back and Dana went to work, much to Erin's enjoyment.

- - - -

It was late when the door opened, and Dana exited. She looked back over her shoulder and saw that Erin was blissfully asleep. She smiled and quietly blew her a kiss and whispered, "Thank you," as she stepped through, and the door closed.

She walked quietly back to the barracks and took a quick sonic shower. Dennis was soundly asleep laying one his back. She ran a hand along his solid pectoral muscles and a smile crossed his lips. She leaned down and lightly kissed him and then laid on own her bed. She laid on her back for a while, putting together a strategy. When she was satisfied with her plans she rolled onto her side, pillowed her head on her hands and went to sleep and dreamed wonderful dreams.

12