Hoppening at the Hoppity Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was the rare occasion when Eddie caught the eye of one of her students, or a random young lady, and she'd wonder. She wondered about the thoughts behind the staring eyes, following her. Was it simply curiosity, or was it something more? Eddie thought about a comment one of her students made several years ago. The girl said she looked like a "real bulldagger." Later she saw a group of students gathered in the hall right before the bell rang. But before she could say anything to disperse them, they scattered. One of the guys yelled "Bean flicker!" as he dashed down the hall. The laughter she heard haunted her for days after.

Back in the present, Eddie poured another drink and slammed it back before pouring one for her beautiful young guest. "The house is air conditioned, but it's a little hot in here." She noted. "I dialed it up one notch. Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to change my shirt. Turn the TV on if you like. I'll just be a minute or so."

"Yeah, sure." Abby said.

Eddie went upstairs and into her bedroom to change. She switched on the bedside lamp and put her billfold inside the top dresser drawer. She pulled her short sleeve shirt up and over her head and tossed it aside before glancing down at her nearly flat chest. The slight bumps of flesh were barely a handful. It hardly made sense to contain them in the plain white bra she was wearing. The slim butch retrieved a shirt from the open drawer, put it on, and went back downstairs. "I could use another drink." She said as she went to the kitchen. "You want another, Abby?"

"Sure, why not?" The girl's voice floated from the other room. "Gee, I hope you don't mind, but I had to use the bathroom."

"Mind, why would I mind?" Eddie reappeared with two beer bottles. "Is beer okay? I'm out of the good stuff and it's a little late. Liquor store's probably closed." She handed an open bottle to her beautiful young guest. But when she sat down and took huge swig from her own bottle, something suddenly caught the gym teacher's eye. "What's the matter, Miss Neal?" Abby wondered. Now the girl broke out in a fit of giggles.

"That magazine...I--I thought I put that away!" Eddie looked genuinely shocked, almost shaken, by the sight of the magazine sitting there on the coffee table. The June issue ofGentleman's Club lay there, open with photos ofMiss Summer Song, Belinda Breeze and her good friend, Delightful Delilah. Very good friends, judging by the layout and centerfold. Both women were naked as jaybirds and kissing like two lovers. An anguished groan emitted from Eddie Neal's throat, and her face went flush. It was clear that her young guest noticed it lying somewhere in the open. And it was even clearer that Abby had been thumbing through the pages.

The gorgeous young blond was unfazed. "You said I could turn on the TV if I wanted."

"Yes." Eddie swallowed hard. With a shaking hand, she tossed a coaster onto the table and set her beer down.

"I wanted to see what movies were on tonight." Abby explained. "And when I reached for theTV Guide on the shelf underneath, the magazine was just...there. I'm sorry, Miss Neal."

Eddie loudly exhaled. "No, it's okay." She said, trying her best to sound reassuring. "You didn't know. I--ah--should've..." Her voice trailed off and her eyes darted sideways, trying to avoid mistakenly making eye contact. "...put that someplace else."

The magazine was in Abby's lap now. She slowly turned the pages, pausing on another gallery of nude women. "It's very interesting." She quietly mused. Eddie, completely flustered, wondered why the girl seemed so dismissive about the pornographic find. Most women would've reacted with disgust. A few might've retained their composure, but they certainly wouldn't stay and keep looking. Yet Abby was still here!

Eddie swallowed hard. "A colleague of mine left it here last week. There's a pretty good short story in there by John Updike--"

"I love John Updike!" Abby gushed. "A&P is a great slice of life story. What's your favorite?"

"I, ah--can't say I've ever read anything by John Updike." Eddie confessed. "I don't read much these days, but..." She sighed, realizing that Abby was probably onto her ruse. "Look, if you want me to take you back home, I understand."

Abby took another drink of her beer and tossed the magazine aside. "I know, Miss Neal. And I understand. I really do. Probably more than you think."

Eddie was shocked and a little curious by what her young guest said. "Just...what do you mean?"

"I mean that I have a few magazines of my own. Like that." Abby softly replied. "Laurel Weiss and I were friends for a while. Then..." The girl glanced up at the ceiling, trying to think of what to say next. "We--we loved each other--at least, that's what I thought. And senior year, we ended up becoming a little more than just friends." It looked like she was struggling to hold back an onslaught of tears.

"I take it, then, you don't see or hear much from Laurel." Eddie surmised. She put her hand on the girl's small shoulder and gave it a comforting squeeze.

"I know I told you that I've spoken to her a few times since she left Thatcher Blake, but...I haven't heard from her at all. Not since she went off to Western. The campus is only an hour or two away. She got this scholarship..." Abby drew an audibly trembling breath. Eddie gave the girl's shoulder another squeeze.

"By the way, Abby, you're not in high school anymore. Just call me Eddie, okay?"

The gorgeous blond sniffed and her lips suddenly stretched into a wide smile. "Really? I bet your name's Edna, isn't it? I heard one of the other gym teachers call you Edna once. Eddie's better though. It really suits you!"

"So...it seems then, that we understand each other pretty clearly." Eddie said.

"If you don't mind me saying," The girl softly chuckled. "You and Miss Bennett look so much like a couple of men. All of us girls kinda thought you two were seeing each other."

"Kris Bennett? No, just friends and co-workers. That's all." Eddie said. "I'm presently unattached."

"Well, I'm alone myself with nothing to do except go to work and go back home." Abby said. "But I don't really want to go back home. Not yet. I'm having too much fun."

"I hope you don't mind, then, if I said that I don't really want to take you home. Not now. I'm having a lot of fun myself." Eddie shifted a little closer to Abby. The girl started to reach for her beer again, but the butch woman stopped her. "And since we understand each other so well, maybe we could have a little more fun." Eddie's hand closed over the girl's knee. She gave it a squeeze. The palm of her hand moved a little, sliding up against the top of her slender thigh, crinkling the polyester hem of her uniform dress. Abby's legs were bare and smooth; recently shaved. The girl said nothing when Eddie kissed her.

Although the kiss was spontaneous, Eddie felt like it was the thing to do. She was, however, prepared for the girl's inevitable rejection. The stunning ex-cheerleader would've been well within her rights to shove Eddy away, or slap her across the face before storming out. But Abby did no such thing. The kiss they shared was, at first, soft and quick. As far as Eddie Neal was concerned, a girl like Abby Mattson was light years out of her league. Still, when she leaned in for another kiss, the girl didn't resist. The stars were right, this lonely summer night, and it felt amazing!

They shared another kiss, slow and sweet, before Eddie pulled away. Her dark eyes roved up and down, thinking about all the ways she wanted to get Abby out of that uniform dress.Do I start here, she wondered.Or should I take her upstairs? She glanced at the magazine near Abby and reached for it. "See anything you like in here?" She opened it and turned the pages, stopping on a photo of a shapely, slender blond standing beside a window in a bedroom.

The model, Jessi Juniper, leaned against the wall, gazing at something on the other side of the parted curtains. She was completely nude except for the diaphanous pale blue negligee falling off her shoulders and drawing attention to the fleshy globes of her perky breasts. The pale areola crinkled around the nipples, thrusting them outward. Beneath her flat abdomen was a sprawling patch of thick, golden hair hiding her pussy from Eddie's salacious gaze. The old dyke barely noticed the wistful expression on the model's face. But Abby did. "She looks lonely." The girl said. "Like she's waiting for someone."

"Think so? I sure hope she isn't waiting for a man to save her!" Eddie teased. She figured her young guest knew she was pulling her chain, but the girl said nothing. She moved closer to the butch woman beside her, practically pushing against her as the page turned. Jessi Juniper turned away from the window. Her wistful gaze changed to something vaguely resembling surprise as a tall redhead had entered the room.

She had a single name, Bethany, and she certainly had a presence about her. The curves of her willowy frame made her long legs look longer. Torrents of burnished rose gold hair tumbled past the young woman's shoulders, yet neither Eddie, nor Abby, could stop staring as they looked at the next set of photos. Jessi and Bethany were locked in a passionate embrace. Their mouths were mashed together, There was no doubt their tongues were battling a fierce duel while they held each other.

Eddie's hand closed over Abby's knee again and squeezed. The gorgeous young blond's lips parted, gasping audibly. "Everything okay?" Eddie asked. Abby swallowed hard, trying to center herself. "Uh--yeah, Miss Neal." The butch woman's hand stirred, moving up the girl's thigh about an inch or so before stopping. "My name is Eddie, remember." She teased. "Though you can call me Ed if you're not used to--"

"No, Eddie, it's okay." Abby assured her. "It just that--that these pictures are..." Her voice trailed off.

"I thought you said you had a few magazines like this of your own!" Eddie softly chuckled. Abby's cheeks were pink. She said nothing.

The last few photos showed Jessi and Bethany in bed. Bethany was on her back, legs spread, with Jessi between them. The blond's tongue probed her lover's pussy, snaking between folds of glistening flesh petals. The photos were shot with a frosted lens, but the viewer could still see how wet the redhead was. "Ah, that's enough." Eddie sighed. She tossed the magazine aside. "Where were we?"

She leaned in to kiss Abby, and this time, the girl's lips parted. The butch slipped her tongue inside the girl's mouth, tips brushing together. Abby was willing, very willing. The kisses they shared this time were deeper and more insistent. Her hand went to the girl's face now, caressing her fair skin. She felt hot, almost clammy. Abby's hand touched Eddie's now, and they broke the kiss. "Eddie, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but..." The girl looked worried.

"I'm going too fast, aren't I?" Eddie guessed. But she guessed wrong.

"No. It's just that...I've been working all evening and it's hot. I think I should have a shower before things get too out of hand."

Out of hand? How could things get too out of hand? This, so far, has been the luckiest night all summer! "Why don't you come along upstairs with me?" Eddie suggested. "I'll get us a couple towels and--you're in luck! I just opened a new bar of soap yesterday!" Abby laughed and followed her former gym teacher to the upstairs bathroom.

*****

The bathroom, next door to the master bedroom, was large with a standard sink and toilet, with the shower and bath combined. Eddie opened a closet door across from the sink and retrieved a couple towels. She deposited these on the counter and shoved the shower curtain aside. "You can just leave your clothes on the floor here." She said. "I never asked, but do you have to work tomorrow?"

"No. I've got the next two days off!" Abby gleefully chirped.

"Well, if you'd like, why don't you stay the night? I can put your clothes in the wash and take you back to your place in the morning."

"Oh, that's all right, I can put this back on the way it is." Abby said. "Hey, can you help me with this thing?" She brushed her hair aside, revealing the zipper on the back of her dress. "Sure thing, kid." Eddie said.

Now the slim butch woman brushed past her guest and reached towards the far lower ledge of the bathtub like she was searching for something. But she wasn't searching for anything. She tried not to seem obvious, but it was nearly impossible to avoid outright staring while Abby shed her clothes. She was alluring and beguiling, and when their eyes briefly met, her gaze was hypnotic. The pert swells of Abby's breasts quivered when she stepped out of her little floral print panties. Eddie turned around and her eyes widened suddenly, taken by the sight.

"Something wrong?" Abby wondered.

"No." Eddie said. "God no." She realized she was about to start stammering. The girl brushed past her and stepped in the tub. "I thought you were gonna join me." She said.

A reflexive cough escaped Eddie's throat. She put a fist against her mouth, trying to get a grip and calm down. Her legs wobbled. They felt like two trash bags filled with water. "Uh, yeah, I mean, if that's what you want."

"Well, I kind of assumed you would when you brought me up here!" Abby softly laughed. "Are you okay...really?" A look of something like concern clouded the lovely features of her face.

A flash of unbearable heat flushed the butch woman's cheeks. "Yes, I'm fine, just fine." She muttered.No, I'm not! Eddie started to take her shirt off and hesitated. "There's, ah--something you maybe ought to know before I start taking things off."

"What's that?"

Eddie's dark eyes roved up, stopping at the ceiling light while she tried to think of what to say next, and how to say it. "I'm not like a lot of women you've seen--most women." She said. "The women in those magazines are beautiful, but they'd never go for someone like me, you see--"

"They're models. It's just made up. Everyone knows that!" Abby said.

"I mean..." Eddie exhaled forcefully, almost gasping. She could feel her heart racing underneath her shirt, like she'd just finished a 400 yard relay sprint. "I keep things natural. Always have." The girl just stared, seeming a little bewildered. "I don't shave."

"Well, in case you haven't noticed, you failed to scare me away with that manly brush cut." The girl softly replied. She looked completely unfazed, like she did with the magazine. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm turning the water on. I'm freezing!" She yanked the curtain shut. The sound of spitting water softened to a rain-like patter against the tiles and tub. The vague silhouette of Eddie's beautiful young guest moved seductively underneath the spray.

Eddie exhaled again and stripped her clothes off. She dumped them in the hamper beside the closet and reached for the shower curtain.Well, here goes nothing! The slim, middle aged butch stepped in behind the young blond whose back presently faced her. Her toes curled inward against the bathtub floor while she watched the spray run steamy rivulets against the girl's bare skin. Abby tilted her head back, letting the water rain on her face and soak the luxurious waves of her long blond hair.

Abby turned, facing Eddie Neal, and opened her eyes. "Uh, told you so." The butch muttered apologetically. "I know I don't look like much."

The girl blinked, eyelids fluttering from the dripping water, and stared for a moment. "You look like you always do." She said. "Like my old gym teacher, mannish and tough." She reached for the bar of soap and began rubbing it across her breasts, gathering suds into whitish peaks barely obscuring the rose pink areolas. "I sort of had a crush on you in school. And if you haven't guessed by now, I still do." The lather peaks became mountains in a few places. Their tops fell and crumpled over before being whisked away by the spray.

Abby's doe-like eyes roved over Eddie's middle aged body, taking it in. Her luscious full lips stretched a little in a conspiratorial grin. The strapping Miss Neal was chiseled and very lean. Her breasts were small, and thanks to decades of calisthenics and sports, still pert. And although she was always well groomed, the fact she shunned the razor was very obvious. Her dark hair contrasted noticeably against her skin, lightly tanned in the places her clothes didn't cover. At first glance, she looked profusely hairy. There was a fair abundance covering her legs and thighs down to her feet. And the hollows of her underarms were thick with sprays of dark, bushy hair. Still, the butch woman guessed that Abby liked what she saw. The blond beauty reached out, raking her fingers through the dampened tufts. She stepped closer now. Her nipples, like twin rosy flesh bullets, glistened enticingly as they made contact with Eddie's skin.

"God, you're so beautiful!" The butch woman seethed. She was relieved. Any other girl would've made excuses and beat a hasty retreat. But Abby was still here. "Why don't you let me take care of that?" Eddie suggested. She pried the bar of soap from the gorgeous blond's hand. "Wanna find out what it's like with a real woman?"

"Yeah..." The girl purred.

Eddie's confidence returned in spades. She pushed Abby against the tiled back wall, pinning her there. And although Eddie was taller, the weighty globes of Abby's perfect tits mashed against hers. Their eyes met. The butch woman's Kubrick stare elicited an unexpected response. Abby relaxed, practically melting in the gym teacher's hold. "Kiss me." The blond beauty pleaded. Eddie's mouth met Abby's. Their tongues capered as they shared another deep, insistent kiss.

Abby stood still beneath the spray while Eddie, soap in hand, explored her beautiful young lover's body. "Hmmm...I like that!" The girl mused, laughing softly when she felt the old dyke's mouth against her neck. "Quiet!" Eddie commanded between kisses. She kissed a trail down the girl's neck to her shoulders and collarbone. Her hands wandered, creating swirls and mountainous white peaks of fragrant lather. The smell, a little floral for her tastes, mixed with the trapped steam, getting stronger.

"Beautiful little tits, honey." Eddie observed. Her hands closed over the twin swells, glimmering with water and rivulets of soap. "You fill my hands nicely. Bet you'd fill my mouth just as well." She cupped the girl's breasts, kneading and squeezing the water-slick flesh and lightly pinching the nipples between her forefinger and thumb. Abby responded with a whimper and bit her lip. A gasp prickled the skin around the butch woman's ear when her mouth made first contact.

Alternating between the right and left breast, Eddie pressed her mouth against the pebbled areola. Her tongue nudged the girl's erect nipple, twirling around it before trapping it between her lips to suckle. "Unghh!" Abby let loose with another loud gasp, then a whimper. "I don't think I can stand much longer, Eddie--"

"I thought that Serendipity Sundae came with extras." The butch woman teased. "My mistake! Still...I think it's only fair that I get all my sprinkles!"

Eddie worked the bar of soap in both hands for a few seconds. A spume of suds erupted, running in a series of foamy rapids down her forearm and swirled around the drain before disappearing. She put the bar aside and held the young blond, kissing her, while her hands wandered, leaving a wake of froth and bubbles. Her palms moved along the taut curves of Abby's body, settling between her legs. A triangle of light blond pubic hair covered the girl's pussy. Eddie's fingers stroked the soft thicket of curls, tracing along the cleft, spreading the fragrant suds. Abby's head tilted back and her eyelids fluttered. Her lips, and her legs, moved perceptibly apart. The sound of her soft whimpers were music to Eddie's ears, encouraging her to escalate.