Hoppening at the Hoppity Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I get through, you won't be thinking about no man--or that flaky Laurel Weiss--anymore!"

Abby pushed her hips backwards into Eddie's pelvis, trying desperately to match the speed and intensity of her butch lover's thrusts. The feeling was something she couldn't quite explain to anyone. Being taken by someone like Eddie Neal, and being made to feel so vulnerable, was unbelievably sexy!The Serendipity Sundae indeed comes with extras--a lot of extras! Before she knew it, the room began to spin and Abby's body was rocked by another intense climax. The girl started biting the pillow. She was drooling and screaming obscenities as her body was pummeled with a series of tremors. Soon the thrusting slowed until Abby felt Eddie come to a stop. The butch woman paused for a few seconds before carefully pulling out.

Abby buried her face in the pillow now and tried to catch her breath while Eddie unfastened the harness. The old dyke pulled the thing off and tossed it somewhere on the floor before returning to her young lover's side. Eddie gathered Abby in her arms once more and whispered softly to her between several tender kisses. "Can I keep you?" Abby sighed.

Eddie loudly exhaled, feigning irritation. "Oh, all right! Does it come with sprinkles, or does that cost extra?" Abby laughed and the lovers shared another kiss. They rested and made love two more times before collapsing in a well-earned sleep.

Three weeks later...

It had been a long, busy day for Miss Eddie Neal. Feeling tired and a little hungry, she pulled up to the Hoppity Sam and parked on the far side of the lot. The large, motley colored sign sneered in the late afternoon air. There were a few teens hanging around outside. She could see an elderly couple sitting inside near the window. Both were eating burgers and nursing a cup of coffee. Black, she presumed; it was the way she liked it on a school day.

Eddie went inside, thankful for the blast of cool air. After a practice session with herBlaketown Battiude girls, she'd worked up quite a sweat. Eddie went home long enough to change from a short sleeve shirt to one with long sleeves. And on the way to the Hoppity Sam, she regretted the decision. She stood at the counter and waited until a cute redhead with braided hair came forward to greet her. "Hi there, what's hoppenin'?" Eddie fought a sudden urge to break out laughing. The girl, like her co-workers, wore the same cartoonish bellhop uniform. Her little cap was cocked to one side and she bobbed her knees when she waved.

That's when she saw Abby Mattson appear from somewhere in the back. As always, the smile that lit her face, was radiant. "I'm just here to pick up Abby." She said. "And a Buddy Bellhop meal. Pepsi with that, please."

"Hi, Eddie, I'll be off in another ten minutes." Abby said.

"Fine. Just had practice in Jubilee Park about an hour ago." Eddie said. "I'm gonna have something to eat." She fished her billfold out and hesitated, glancing up at the vacuum formed menu over the counter. "Better make that two Bellhop meals."

When her order was ready, Eddie chose a booth in the back. She stared at the ongoing hive of activity, just feet away, in the parking lot outside. Cars came and went. Teenage boys and their dates parked, shouting at their friends while stuffing their faces full of greasy junk. Another summer night, same as it ever was. Time passed, and Abby appeared. She slid in the opposite seat and went immediately for the cheeseburger and Pepsi. "Geez, thanks, Eddie!" She gushed. "I'm starving too! How'd you know?"

"Just a feeling." The butch woman said.

A few minutes passed while the two ate in silence. A good looking kid wearing ratty jean shorts and a Budweiser t-shirt came in with his buddies. He saw Eddie sitting there in the back. "Hey, Miss Neal, no teachers allowed! Don'cha know you're not supposed to leave school grounds?" The buddies laughed. Eddie rolled her eyes in feigned irritation. "Okay, Wade. Teachers aren't supposed to have a life. Duly noted." She took a drink from her Pepsi and raised her finger in a one digit salute. Wade's eyes widened comically while the buddies broke out laughing before moving onto the counter.

"Wade Clark." Eddie said, nodding towards the front by the counter. "Varsity halfback, one of Mr. Hallbeck's boys, class clown extraordinaire."

"Don't think I know him." Abby admitted. "He must be a few years behind me."

"You're probably better off."

They finished the last of their food and Eddie took the tray and dumped the trash. "What do you have in mind for tonight?" Abby said. "There's this movie we could see, or--"

"There's something I wanted to ask you." Eddie said. "Alone. Let's get going." Abby followed her ex gym teacher to her car and got in beside her. "I was thinking, we've been seeing quite a lot of each other now--"

"Almost every day, or every other day. Is...that what you wanted to talk about?"

"Look, you're starting back up at Blake in another few weeks. I know you've got that little apartment, but...maybe you could save yourself some money. You could stay with me if you'd like. I've got three bedrooms. You could use one for yourself to study." The blond beauty stood there staring in silence while her mouth fell open. She started to say something, but couldn't. She was babbling nonsense. Eddie went on. "It's entirely up to you. Just...let me know and I'll help you get moved."

"Really?" Abby whispered, incredulous. "When can I move in? You really mean it?"

"Anytime. But I'm a little sore tonight from practice. I have a departmental meeting at Harmony tomorrow afternoon, but I'll be free the rest of the evening after."

"Oh my God..." The girl whispered. "I can pay part of the rent and utilities--"

"No need. I own the house outright, and besides...you're mine now. Only mine."

Abby clamped a trembling hand over her mouth. "I--I can't believe this is happening." She said. "We're really girlfriends now!"

Eddie turned the key in the ignition and started the car. "To think I went in for some stupid ice cream and I ended up with an ex cheerleader." They pulled out of the Hoppity Sam and headed for home. "The prettiest one in her graduating class!" As they drove through downtown Thatcher Blake, they reached a stoplight. Eddie glanced over at Abby and smiled.I've lived a wild and selfish life, she thought.But no more. I deserve to be happy, and Abby deserves the doting girlfriend she's always wanted. Time to settle down.