Hoppening at the Hoppity Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did.

She leaned in, taking the girl's breast in her mouth. The gentle suckling brought Abby closer to the edge. The girl's breathing came hitching and ragged while Eddie's fingers worked their way deeper. She strummed the clitoris, whispering softly to her young lover, encouraging her. Seconds later, Abby's body tensed, and her eyes sprang open. There was no stopping what was already started, not now. Eddie kissed her neck again while her fingers continued their skillful ministrations. "Oh, God, Eddieeeeeeeee!"

The climax came to a sudden and frightening crescendo. Abby grabbed the butch woman's arms, digging her nails into the flesh. Eddie grunted in pain, but held on. A loud, sultry groan erupted from the girl's throat. Her lithe little frame began to sag. Her legs visibly quivered, but Eddie held her, embracing her, while she came. When it was clear her breathing began to slow, Eddie kissed her tenderly on the lips. "What just happened?" Abby wondered. She looked a little stunned.

Eddie laughed. The pleading expression on Abby's face was simply beautiful. She looked so flustered and so...innocent! "That was amazing!" Abby breathed. "Can I keep you?" Eddie laughed again. "Why don't we finish washing up and get down to business in the bedroom...then we'll see."

*****

Washed and freshly dried, the two lovers tumbled into Eddie's Queen sized bed. In the shroud of darkness, their shadows twisted and writhed seductively against the wall. Light cast from the hall outside played across their pillar of naked flesh while they kissed and whispered sexy and dirty things to each other. Eddie shifted onto her back and dragged a pillow beneath her head. She pulled Abby on top of her. The girl's lovely blond tresses draped around her, brushing the butch woman's skin.

"Think you can handle a real woman, honey?" Eddie teased.

"I don't think I can, Iknow I can." Abby purred.

Eddie brushed Abby's hair aside. "Let's see how you do."

The two lovers came together once more, sharing another kiss. Eddie held Abby closely in her arms. Their legs entwined and their bodies were mashed together. The girl pulled away now, breaking the kiss. She pushed her lover against the mattress while the middle aged butch stretched her legs out and adjusted the pillow beneath her head. The gorgeous blond rose up on her arms, looming over Eddie. Her hair was a waterfall of light blond and gold, illuminated by the ribbon of hallway light.

Abby smiled down at her powerful butch lover, gazing at her lustfully before leaning in to share another soulful kiss. Abby's lips made contact first, brushing gently against her former teacher's. Eddie's lips parted slowly, inviting the girl's access, and their tongues reunited. Abby's perfect round breasts mashed against the butch woman's nearly flat chest, pushing and rubbing. Now the girl put a hand out, covering the diminutive swell of Eddie's left breast. Her palm closed over the other, caressing and cupping it for a moment, and the old dyke sighed with pleasure. "I've always had a thing for mannish women." Abby said wistfully. "A handsome butch like you...like having the best of both worlds!"

Eddie was about to ask Abby what she meant when she saw the girl's interest was piqued once again by the thick, dark swirls of hair filling the hollows of her underarms. Although it was summer, and Eddie wore short sleeve shirts, she avoided wearing shorts unless she was in the privacy of her own home and backyard. During the school year, she usually taught one or two freshman and sophomore classes. That meant swimming. Eddie Neal was well aware she was often the butt of many jokes about her physical appearance and sexual predilections as it was.

To that end, she always chose to forego the usual tank suit and shorts combo lest her students discover their teacher's "hairy" situation. Instead, she favored track pants and golf shirts or shirts with long sleeves. Most women (and men) would have been startled, and even repulsed by the sight of a hairy woman. But as far as Eddie Neal was concerned, it was perfectly natural. If a woman wasn't meant to have body hair, the good Lord could've made her hairless and smooth like a doll. But he, in his infinite wisdom, did not. And thankfully, Abby wasn't repulsed. As a matter of fact, the girl seemed completely fascinated.

The blond beauty's hands abandoned her lover's breasts. She wasted no time acquainting her fingertips with the freshly scrubbed, but still damp, tufts. "Kinda like a man, but in looks only." Abby purred. "All of the good looks...and no penis!" Eddie had a laugh at that. "Guess I never really thought about that." She admitted. "Smart girl. I like that in an ex-cheerleader."

Abby put a finger against her lips. "Shhh." Her hands returned to Eddie's underarms. The tips of her fingers raked through the down, making several passes. She played with the dark curls, gently tugging some between her fingers. She brought her face close to the hollow of her lover's left arm and breathed deeply while the hair brushed against the lovely features of her face. "You smell amazing!" She mused.

"Well, I hope I smell clean at least!" Eddie said.

"Don't worry, you do."

Eddie closed her eyes and held her breath when Abby slowly backed off. The girl's fingertips moved across her lover's shoulders and arms to begin what was already an agonizingly slow descent. Her hands found the butch woman's breasts again. And now she spent a few minutes kissing and suckling the distended nipples in turn before pulling away to continue her exploration.

Abby's hands wandered lower now, working their magic, over Eddie's ribcage and across her taut abdomen. The girl's fingertips circled the shallow button of her lover's navel a few times before tracing the razor thin trail of dark hair to the brink of the sprawling patch of hair modestly covering her mons. Eddie let loose with a sharp gasp when Abby lightly raked her fingertips through the dense thicket. She playfully fluffed the curls before tracing along the cleft.

An audible moan erupted from Eddie's throat, encouraging the young blond. Abby's exploratory touch became more invasive. Her fingers gently skimmed back and forth against the labia, petting the butch woman's kitty. When the girl withdrew her fingers, a gossamer thread of clear, viscous liquid stretched between her middle and forefinger. Eddie had never seen anything like it. Abby brought the slimy digits to her mouth, brushing the tips against her lips, coating them, before sucking them clean.

Abby moved back, settling between Eddie Neal's hairy legs. She started with those lean, powerful thighs, sculpted by years of yardwork and calisthenics. Her tongue dragged against the pale skin, plastering the coarse dark hairs in a thin trail of her spit. She reached the firm inner thighs, kissing, and drew another deep breath. The familiar earthy musk of arousal mixed with the heat emanating from Eddie's center. "God, you're so wet!"

"Been that way all night." Came the reply from above. Abby paused and stared for a moment at the damp, somewhat matted jungle of pubic hair that hid most of Eddie's pussy from view. The old dyke spread her legs wider now. Abby saw Eddie's fingers appear, stroking her mound before pushing most of the hair aside.

Her vulva was fully exposed, and Abby moved in. As if by instinct, the girl seemed to know exactly what to do. She began up high, kissing around the jutting hipbones and kissing a trail down around the top of her lover's mons. Eddie stirred, letting out a noise that sounded something like a grunt and a moan. She was clearly frustrated. Abby decided she'd had enough teasing for one night.

"Oh, yesss!"

The girl's mouth finally made contact with her lover's hairy slit. When her tongue skated along the slickened inner flesh, another groan filled the quiet darkness. She went to work, licking and teasing the sopping wet furrow. "Eat it, honey..." Abby's skin prickled as the sound of that brusque command floated down. Abby's tongue found her lover's engorged clitoris and fluttered against it. The beautiful blond whimpered as she licked, and it sent a barrage of humming vibrations through the gym teacher's core. Eddie's hips were bucking now; thrusting against Abby's face while the tension mounted in her body. Before she knew it, the reports of several tremors erupted between her legs, and the resulting orgasm hit the old dyke like a close proximity detonation. She cried out, almost screaming, as her body shuddered and her vision blurred.

Wanting to give her full attention, Abby stayed fastened to her lover, drawing each tremor out. Her tongue, avoiding direct contact, spun a cotillion around the butch woman's clit. She held Eddie's hips tightly, trying to keep her steady, while she trembled. Then Eddie started bearing down against her young lover's face, grinding against her. "Ahhh!" She cried out again, almost choking, as she tried to catch her breath.

Eddie stared up at the ceiling now, having caught her breath. Her lips stretched in a satisfied grin when she felt the girl return to her arms. "Wow..." She breathed. "The Serendipity Sundae really does come with extras!"

"I hope you know that's not just for anybody." Abby said. "Only for you."

"Think I might have to keep you around, kid!" Eddie laughed. She gently grasped Abby's chin, bringing her closer. They kissed deeply. She could smell herself on the girl's face. A few stray pubic hairs were stuck near the corners of her mouth. With her fingers, Eddie wiped them away. "Lay back, honey. It's my turn to take care of you."

The girl took Eddie's place with her head against the deep, oversized pillow. Her former gym teacher wasted no time getting started. Over the years, Eddie had seen many women. Most of her dates were casual, often one-night stands. The woman would say she'd keep in touch, but they usually disappeared never to be seen again. But with Abby, things were different. She didn't just know it, she could feel it. She wanted things to be right. She wanted to take Abby to the next level and show her how it could be with a real woman, not some flaky student with a scholarship and promises to call and visit the next time she's back in town.I gotta do right by her, Eddie thought.I gotta be there for her and make her mine!

Eddie leaned in and kissed Abby several times before moving to her neck. The strapping butch was on her knees, leering over her young lover, straddling her hips. Abby's flaxen locks draped across the pillow and mattress, framing her lovely face and drawing attention to the girl's hypnotic gaze. Her soft smile was radiant and her fine features looked deceptively innocent. She was beauty incarnate; a captivating young goddess in perfect flesh.

She wasted no time. Eddie's hands found Abby's sides and followed the curves of her body upward as she leaned in to kiss her cheeks, mouth, and neck. By now, the girl started squirming under the weight of her lover's body, pinning her against the bed. Eddie kissed her way down Abby's graceful neck and across her collarbone as her hands wandered to her breasts.

"Hmm...wanna make you mine, honey!" Eddie whispered.

"Then you reallywill just have to keep me!" Abby replied with a shy giggle.

"Question is, will you still want to keep me after what I'm about to do?"

Abby said nothing.Just as well, Eddie thought. She cupped Abby's breasts in both hands, kneading and massaging, while the girl responded with a few sexy little whimpers. The old dyke could resist temptation no longer. Her mouth closed over Abby's nipple, alternating between the left and right as she suckled. She wanted to give each one the attention they were due. It wasn't every day when a gym teacher could stroll in a fast food joint for a sundae and walk out with a gorgeous young cheerleader.

With skillful touch, Eddie gently kneaded and massaged her young lover's breasts and Abby responded with breathless little whimpers of encouragement. Now the old dyke's tongue caressed the sensitive fleshy nipple as she tried taking in as much of the girl's breast into her mouth as she could. She glanced up at Abby, admiring the lovely features of her face and closed eyes. The girl was savoring the sensations Eddie caused, that much was obvious. Another breathless little moan erupted from her throat.

A few seconds passed and Eddie released the girl's breast. She showered Abby's shoulders, neck, and breasts with a barrage of tender kisses. Her hands felt the taut curves of her lover's small waist, skimming along the heated bare flesh and across her flattened tummy. She kissed around the girl's navel, silently wishing she had some extra sprinkles. Imagine...a rainbow trail of little sugar sprinkles leading me to dessert in the enchanted forest!

Slowly Eddie crawled backwards over Abby's nude body and settled between her legs. The old dyke gazed ravenously at her young lover's pussy, admiring the sensuous contour of the youthful mons pubis, and its carpet of light blond hair. Eddie breathed deeply and savored the earthy, primal scent of feminine arousal. The girl's labia, already swollen and parted, revealed the glistening wet inner petals of flesh. And the perfect little pearl of Abby's clitoris was already fully engorged and peeked from the protective hood of skin.

Eddie's fingertips brushed softly against the slickened folds and Abby softly whimpered her approval. The butch woman made another pass, and another, delivering several gentle caresses, coating her fingers with the girl's fragrant juices. "God, that feels so good!" Abby hissed. "The best is yet to come." Eddie said. She sincerely hoped her young lover would see it that way when all was said and done.

Now Eddie withdrew her fingers and focused on the girl's slim, shapely little legs. The hard butch turned her head, exploring Abby's inner thigh with her lips and tongue. Every kiss, lick, and caress elicited a sultry symphony of moans, sighs, and gasps of delight. Now Eddie kissed her way towards the dewy cleft, and instantly the moans grew louder, demanding her to go on. "Don't stop, Ed...that feels really good!"

Abby's breathing slowed and Eddie could hear the trembling with each inhalation. With both hands, the strapping butch massaged her young lover's thighs. They were slim and firm like Eddie's, but the similarities ended there. Abby's legs and underarms were clean shaven and smooth. The lovely fair skin was lightly tanned from the summer sun. Eddie's dark eyes were fixed on the space between Abby's legs while she grazed the parted cleft with the pad of her thumb. Abby's hands closed, making fists, while she gritted her teeth.

"Stop teasing...please!" The girl begged.

Abby's eyes opened and let loose with a ragged moan the moment she felt Eddie's lips pressing against the heated furrow of her labia. The older woman's hands caressed her lover's thighs and hips. Now Abby's back arched up a little from the mattress and she sucked in an audibly sharp breath. From there, Eddie's hands slowly reached underneath to cradle the girl's ass and pull her closer. With the flat of her tongue, the old dyke licked up and down the length of her dripping snatch, giving her all.

The pleasurable sensations, like waves, washed over Abby. The girl's head pressed hard against the pillow now. Her eyes were closed and it was clear she was giving in to her much older butch lover. She was panting and sucking in hitching gasps of air. Eddie felt a ripple of tension course through the girl's body. Abby reached out with a quivering hand, shoving the old dyke's face into her pussy. Eddie's tongue pierced the girl's opening, eliciting a girlish shriek. "Ahhh, God!"

The beautiful ex cheerleader started rocking her hips back and forth against her lover's rough, mannish looking face. Eddie's tongue found the clitoris now and she delivered a relentless barrage of fluttering licks, sending Abby tottering on the brink. Before she knew it, the girl was bearing down hard and her body erupted in a fit of quivering spasms. "Oooh...right there, Eddie, right there! Don't stop!"

Abby arched her back a little more, and bent her knees. Her heels dug into the mattress on either side of the butch gym teacher as the girl spread her thighs wider apart. Eddie slipped her tongue inside the girl's opening once more, penetrating her, before returning to flutter against her clitoris. Abby let out another loud breathless moan as her head fell hard against the pillow. She wanted release; she needed it and ached for it. "Yeah!"

She came, and she came hard.

Like the one she'd had in the shower, this climax was breathtaking and intense. Eddie steadied the girl's hips, holding on for dear life while her mouth maintained a tight seal with her feast. Abby's body went rigid for a second or two, and then her hips twitched spasmodically as she cried out several times. The crashing waves of ecstasy soon receded and the girl was able to catch her breath. Eddie crawled up to recline beside her now. Abby's cheeks were bright pink and her skin felt hot, almost molten. Eddie gathered the girl in her arms and they shared a rather sloppy kiss, fragrant with Abby's arousal.

"That was so intense!" Abby mused.

Eddie kissed her again. "Yeah? Well, I got a few other tricks up my sleeve."

"Like what?"

"I told you, honey. I'm gonna make you mine tonight! All mine."

In the darkness, Abby watched as her lover retreated from the bed and went to the dresser. Eddie opened a couple drawers, rummaging through the contents, until she found what she wanted in the third drawer. From there, she retrieved a black belt harness. Attached was an erect fleshy silicon spear. The stalwart butch used the light from the hall to put the thing on and see the buckles to secure it so it wouldn't slip. "I've never done that before." Abby said.

"You've been with a man before, I presume." Eddie went to the bedside table and opened the drawer. She produced a small tube of lubricant and started greasing up her tool.

Abby ignored the patronizing tone of Eddie's reply. "I had a few boyfriends in high school, if that's what you mean."

"Not much different than that, sugar." Eddie seemed cavalier about it. "Besides...it really ain't the penis you have a problem with. It's what's attached to it." Abby, caught off-guard by the quip, laughed. "There you go, nothing to be nervous about then!"

The butch gym teacher issued a terse command, and Abby was on her back again. Eddie straddled the girl, leering over her. "It's not going to hurt, is it?" The girl asked, her doe-eyes silently pleading. "My last boyfriend was kind of--" Her voice broke off. "Just try to relax, honey." Eddie said. "Take deep breaths and relax your muscles and it won't hurt."I gotta go easy, Eddie thought.I gotta keep her. I need her!

She could see that Abby's legs were quaking already and her eyes were brimming with tears. But Eddie was careful not to plunge the thing into her. After a few passes, the older woman applied a little pressure, pushing into her. The girl responded instantly with a few ragged moans. A sudden gasp escaped Abby's lips when she felt the full length of Eddie Neal's tool sliding inside her, filling her up. She wrapped her arms around her lover's shoulders as Eddie's tensed hips started thrusting in and out.

Eddie, feeling a little bored with the traditional missionary position, slowed to a stop. She carefully withdrew and commanded her young lover to get on her hands and knees so that her head rested against the pillow. The girl let out another sharp gasp as Eddie Neal took her from behind. "Ahhh!" Abby cried into the pillow. "Harder!" Eddie grasped Abby's hips and pulled the girl roughly towards her. The girl let loose with another shriek and soon the old dyke's hips were gyrating and grinding against Abby's ass, pounding her sadistically. The girl felt lightheaded. She was so close now, and each thrust was punctuated by several curse words and cries.