Hoppity Hop Fun

Story Info
Deana gets bouncy (and horny) with her big hoppers!
776 words
5
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home on warm, sunny afternoon, Deana has finished inflating her newest toys.....six big adult-sized hoppity hops.

The colors are: green, yellow, black, orange, pink and purple. And Deana is happily excited to have them.

"Oh wow!.....I have six hoppity hops in one place!" said Deana.

"And they're bigger than I could ever imagine!...

And the handles are great too!...Good thing I saw them online and ordered them!"

Deana takes a good look at the pink hopper.

"And more colors too!" said Deana.

"I remember I had a red hoppity hop when I was about eight and played with it up until when I was ten!.

But I realized that I've outgrown it!.....I missed that hopper!

Ah!...what memories! Now, that I have all six of you, it'll be a lot of fun!"

Deana decides to get on to take a "bounce" on the yellow hopper. She began bouncing around happily.

"I love it when it made me bounce!" said Deana.

She bounced until she came to a stop.

"Boy, that was fun!" said Deana.

"I'd never had this much fun in a long time!

The problem is, I don't have much room to bounce around in the house and they're too big to take to the Romper Room!...

But, I'll have to deflate them to do that!....

The only option left for me is to take them outside in the backyard!"

Deana opens her sliding glass door to gain access to her backyard and takes them outside two at a time.

After moving the big hoppers to the backyard, Deana takes a breath of fresh air.

"Ah!I t's good to be out of house for a while!" said Deana after stepping outside.

"Now that I got my lovely, big hoppers out here, I could bounce around all day!..

At least the trees provide a good shade as well!"

Deana gets on the big orange hopper and begins bouncing.

"Yes! this is awesome!" said Deana.

Smiling, Deana bouncing on the orange hopper. She then got on the black hopper and rode it as well.

But, when she got on the green hopper, Deana suddenly became aroused (and excited) by the big hoppers.

"Oh boy! All this bouncing's making me horny!"

I think I wanna to play now!" said Deana.

With her nipples of her voluptuous breasts erected and her pussy's dripping wet,

Deana gets ready for erotic play on the hoppity hops by removing her spandex shorts as she approches the purple hopper nearby.

"At least the tall wooden fence provided much needed privacy!" said Deana.

"I'll try not to make too much noise! the neighbors may hear me!"

Deana climbs on the purple hopper as she slides on one of its handles for her sexy ride.

"Oh yeah!....your handle feels good inside!" said Deana as she rides on the purple hopper.

Apparently, she'd soon going to hit orgasm.

"Oh yeah!..............I'm....cumming!........Aaaaaahhhh!"

She came all over her big purple hopper. Deana got off from the big purple hopper and said..

"That was the best fun I've had on a hopper!"

After putting back on her tight shorts, Deana noticed that the weather suddenly changed from sunny to cloudy skies.

"Uh oh!....I don't like the looks of that!" said Deana.

"It's probably going to rain soon! I'd better take my hoppers back inside!"

Deana quickly takes the hoppers back inside the house and as she brought the last two hoppers inside, it began to rain.

"Whew! And not a moment too soon!" said Deana.

As she watches the tremendous downpour from inside, Deana wanted to play with one more hopper.....the big pink hopper.

"Oh my pink hopper, you're so big and pretty!" said Deana.

"Look how wet you've made me!"

She became excited by the big pink hopper. So, she immediately removed her tight shorts and pulled up her top revealing her voluptuous body.

Deana got on the big pink hopper and started bouncing on it.

"Ooh yeah!...I love it when you made my big tits bounce!" said Deana as she caresses her big breasts while still bouncing on her big pink hopper.

"And now, you're gonna love me!" said Deana.

She decided to give the same treatment as she did with the purple hopper...she takes it on a sexy ride by riding on one its handles.

"Aaaugh yeah!......I'm gonna cum!......Aaaaaaaugh!

Deana has quickly hit orgasm.

"Oh joy!....I think I'll add you to my love collection......in my bedroom!" said Deana.

Still on the pink hopper's handle, Deana then lays on the big green hopper nearby.

"You guys are the best!. I love you all!" said Deana.

And after all, Deana had a lot of fun with her hoppity hops!