A Win-Win Situation

Story Info
She likes feeding breast milk to me, doesn't she?
1.9k words
3.08
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't tell you how happy I'm today," I said, wiping the white drops off my lips. "I had this lifelong fantasy of drinking breast milk. Thank you for offering me the most precious drink on the earth!"

"No need to be formal, dear," said Vaishali, pulling me back to her milk tanks. "I wish I could fulfil my fantasy of feeding my milk to my baby's father as well."

I couldn't respond with my mouth full of her soft flesh and fresh milk. What would I have said anyway? Vaishali's husband, Veer, was not at all interested in a nursing mother, even if she was his own wife and had given birth to his own child.

Everybody has a different choice. Why should we judge someone based on their choices? Someone would find my fantasies to be the weirdest...

Drinking fresh breast milk and eating a new Mom's pussy!

I love watching and feeling the soft and luscious globes, with those greenish veins partially visible through the attractive white skin. I love the smell of the female sweat, especially the one emitting from the dark-skinned armpits. I have several such fetishes, which only my loving wife, Ritu, knew. And now, some of the fantasies were known by the hot new Mom, Vaishali.

"You should actually thank your own wife," said Vaishali, running her plump fingers through my hair. "It's because of her that we're able to enjoy with each other peacefully."

"Umm...Hmm..." was my only reply, the sound coming from my throat or my nose, I don't know. Both of my hands, along with my mouth, were busy milking this goddess of love and sex.

"I was surprised how well she handled my little baby the very first time we visited your place," she continued. "Within moments, I was assured that my baby was in the most caring and loving hands. You're so lucky to have such a beautiful and considerate wife. Take my word, Ritu would make a great Mom."

"I know!" I said, taking a break and a short breath in-between my mission to empty her alluring reservoirs.

"I don't understand why you guys don't take a chance on this," Vaishali said innocently. "Both of you are earning well. You've got your own home. And the age is also perfect. Not to mention your fantasies of drinking a nursing Mom's milk. I'm sure you must have a thing for pregnant sex as well, isn't it?"

"Yeah, you're right," I said before biting her milky white boobs around her swollen areola.

"Ouch! Don't bite," Vaishali slapped my back. "How am I going to explain this bite mark to Veer?"

"As if he's going to notice!" I replied matter of factly.

"Leave it! Tell me why you're not doing all this with your own wife," she demanded an answer.

I stopped what I was doing and stared at her beautiful face, without uttering a word. A couple of seconds passed and she pulled my face back to her tits. The soft moan right after I took her crimped nipple between my teeth was confirmation how badly she wanted her lactating breasts to be pampered.

"I know this is a personal choice," she was not going to give up. "But I really hope you get as much milk as you want at home. And Ritu would be the luckiest wife on this earth, with a husband so obsessed with a new Mom's body."

"The grass is greener on the other side," I said and continued pinching her semi-hard nipples to make them squirt warm streams of milk.

"Why? Don't tell me Ritu is not interested in all this," she looked genuinely concerned.

"Yes, you're right," I said, squeezing her melons together. "She does listen to me and also offers advice at times. But she has made two things very clear. One, she doesn't approve of pregnant sex or post-delivery fetishes that I strongly long for. And two, even if she were into any of these things, she wouldn't have taken all that labour just for the sake of it. She's happy with her career and I must say, she's a tigress in bed!"

"Oh, I see!" exclaimed Vaishali. "But she likes kids. That's what I could vouch for, looking at the way she takes care of my own baby."

"Yeah, she does like kids," I said, without leaving Vaishali's boobs alone even for a split second. "I had asked her once, to which she had replied - I don't have to hatch eggs just because I like eating egg omelettes!"

Vaishali guffawed, which made her squishy boobs jiggle joyfully. I opened my mouth to its maximum capacity and engulfed a handsome portion of one of her jiggling breasts. I squeezed the flesh with both hands, which sent a narrow stream of milk directly into my throat. Vaishali moaned, either with pain or with pleasure. Or with both!

"Poor chap!" She patted on my bare back. "Thank god we met. How else would you have your fantasies fulfilled?"

"Umm... Umm..." I shook my head, gulping down the entire quantity of milk I held in my mouth. "Not god, I will thank Ritu for this. It's because of her that we're able to meet and do whatever we're doing with each other."

"Right!" Vaishali agreed. "She readily volunteered to babysit today. And yesterday. And day before. And..."

"Not only that..." I interrupted her. "I think there's no harm now telling you the complete truth. You guys coming to our place and Ritu offering to babysit were not coincidences. We had discussed the possibilities and potential rewards."

"What?" She snatched her tit away from my hands and mouth. "What do you mean? What rewards are you talking about?"

"Listen, Vaishali..." I continued caressing her soft belly flesh while I explained. "I had shared all of my fantasies with Ritu. She had informed me about you and Veer, Ritu's boss, expecting a child. In fact, she shared all your pregnancy photoshoot snaps with me. And to be honest, we used your photos during many of our role-play night sessions."

"Oh, really?" exclaimed Vaishali. I couldn't guess whether she was angry or excited.

"Yes, we played the slide show of your photos with growing belly on our TV screen and I fucked Ritu harder, imagining I was devouring your pregnant pussy."

"Oh, dear!" A loud moan escaped her mouth. She was aroused for sure. "Why didn't you meet me then? I can't tell you how much I pleaded with Veer to try pregnant sex. But I wasn't that fortunate."

"So sad!" I kissed Vaishali on her lips and continued playing with her tits. "I never imagined I could be lucky enough to meet you in person. And make love to your lovely assets. I always felt my fantasies would remain fantasies forever. Until Ritu broke the news of your delivery and described the changed stats to me in detail after she visited you in the hospital. In fact, it was her who kept reminding me of the breastfeeding fetish for the next few days. Once I lost control over my lust and attacked Ritu's breasts with the intention of squeezing milk. It was at that very moment she asked, what would you do to drink real milk straight out of Vaishali's breasts?"

"I can't believe that!" said Vaishali, her breathing sounding heavier, betraying her words.

"You can ask her in case you don't believe me," I offered, continuing to play with my objects of desire. "I was surprised, too. But I didn't want to miss this golden opportunity. I expressed my readiness to do anything she asked me to do. I was so obsessed with the mere thought of watching and feeling your heavenly body and tasting the fresh warm milk that I accepted all of her terms and conditions even before she told them one by one."

"Terms and conditions? Like what?"

"Ritu offered to introduce me to you and ensure that we get some private moments to spend together. She knew everything about my fantasies. Similarly, she knew about Veer's disinterest in you during and after the pregnancy."

"How did she know that?"

"No points for guessing that! Veer started hitting on Ritu as soon as your body stats started changing. His infatuation towards Ritu - and don't know towards how many other potential lovers - grew with your bulging belly. Ritu told me about Veer's advances during official meetings and informal gatherings. We joked about it and frankly speaking, we even used that plot a couple of times during our marathon sex sessions. Like me playing Veer and Ritu playing herself. Also, me playing Veer and Ritu playing a pregnant Vaishali, that is you!"

"You guys are crazy!" said Vaishali in a hoarse voice. She must be imagining me and Ritu calling each other names that didn't belong to us and enjoying what she could not even imagine.

"So, to cut the long story short, Ritu offered to let me try my luck at you and in return, I let her be with Veer for certain benefits she wanted to get through him, like a promotion and an unplanned salary increment, apart from other perks at work. Ritu offering to babysit your child was also a part of this deal between us."

"This is unbelievable!" said Vaishali, her astonishment clearly visible. "You guys made a deal to achieve your selfish motives. Did you ever think about what will happen to our relationship as a result of your conspiracy?"

"Don't call it conspiracy," I quipped. "You may call it a clever plan. A win-win situation for all parties involved!"

"And how's that?"

"Listen... I get my fantasies fulfilled and Ritu gets her targets achieved. Veer gets a petite young lady to satisfy his sexual urges and you get a much needed attention and love from me. Now tell me, isn't this a win-win situation for all? At least until Veer finds out the other three beneficiaries of the deal..."

Vaishali silently stared at me. I didn't know what she might think or decide upon knowing all this. I wanted to be honest with both Ritu and Vaishali. I wanted her to enjoy the situation without any guilt or remorse. I wanted her to be prepared to face any unwanted crisis arising out of our not so foolproof plan. I had risked losing her by telling her the truth. But I thought this was the right time to do so. We were starting to get involved emotionally. It was better to make everyone's intention clear at this point, to avoid any disappointment and a feeling of betrayal in future.

"Do you want to continue, Vaishali?" I asked with a lot of uncertainty at the back of my mind.

She didn't respond. I could only sense a brief movement of her lips. It wasn't certainly an expression of anger. Yes, she was smiling slowly, as if digesting what she heard just now. And perhaps appreciating the cleverness, and the honesty...

Without batting her eyelids, Vaishali cupped one of her milk tanks and squeezed it in my direction. A straight stream of fresh milk caught me unprepared. Her smile had converted into a hearty laugh by the time I could catch the stream and started gulping down the precious liquid with a huge sense of relief and satisfaction.

"Thanks for understanding, Vaishali!" I said, pushing her on her back, on the bed.

"Not Vaishali, call me Ritu!" she said in the most sultry voice I could ever imagine.

"Yes, Ritu... Let me drink your milk..." I leaned over her naked body, approaching her jiggling breasts. "Feed me, Ritu. I'm hungry."

"Yes, my baby..." she squeezed her own breast and pushed it inside my gaping mouth. "Drink your wife's milk. Suck it off, baby. It's become too heavy. Help me release the burden off my chest. Empty my milk cans. Drink me, suck me, fuck me... Suck me dry, oh father of my baby..."