Horfies Ch. 02

Story Info
Tess' friend Angela stays over.
2.1k words
4.44
15.9k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers

1997...

19-year-old Vern stole some unidentified pills. They were called Horfies, a combination of roofies and hormones designed to put a woman in the mood while later taking her memory of the inevitable sexual encounter. His 18-year-old nerdy sister found them and then practically raped him until he filled her pussy with his incestuous cum. To get rid of the evidence, he sucked the sperm out of her, which then reinvigorated his penis and led to more of the same, though this time by his own choice. Then the roofie part of the drug took effect...

---

Bleep bleep bleep! Bleep bleep bleep!

Tess startled awake. It was her cell phone. She grabbed for it, feeling sluggish. "H'lo?"

"Hey Tess!"

"Oh, hey, Angela! What's up?"

"Just making sure we're still on for tonight. You haven't replied to my texts."

"Oh?" Tess squinted at the green screen of her phone. Sure enough, it indicated that there were some unanswered messages. "Shit! Sorry, girlfriend...guess I was tired."

"You been sleeping all day?"

"All day?" She squinted at her clock radio. "Ack! Why is it 7 PM?!"

"You sick?" Tess asked her. "Should we do this tomorrow night?"

Tess sat up and felt a little lightheaded. "No! No, c'mon over. Guess I just needed to catch up on some sleep." She tried to remember if she had gotten up earlier that day, but the only memory she was certain of was going to bed the previous night.

"Okay! Seeya soon!"

Tess put on her glasses and carefully toddled off to the bathroom to relieve the uncomfortable pressure on her bladder. She nibbled her lower lip as she peed and peed...if you waited long enough, she realized, sometimes urinating was almost as intense as an orgasm.

She looked down at her nipples as they poked out her t-shirt and gave them a caress. Oh, they were sensitive today, she realized, counting back to her last period. Yep, she was super horny from her fertile time of the month, and here she was with no boyfriend, her last one having broken up with her a couple weeks previous. What a waste.

But what she did have was her brother's porn magazine collection, she remembered. After making sure that he was out of the house, she went to grab a couple magazines from between his mattresses so she could jill off before Tess arrived, but stopped when she found the bag with the round yellow pills.

Ecstasy, she thought, shaking off a feeling of deja vu. She palmed a couple of the pills and put them into her side table drawer before masturbating to the contents of her brother's dirty mags, cumming quickly.

---

Vern got back from a night of hustling strangers for their money and saw Angela's high-tops on the shoe rack. Then he heard giggling as he passed his sister's room. He smiled...if Tess had invited her best friend over, then that meant that she hadn't remembered anything from that morning; he was safe.

---

"So, you wanna?" Tess asked Angela, holding out the pills.

The curvy 18-year-old, her brown curls spilling down her head, pursed her lips. "Ecstasy, huh? You tried it before?"

"Yeah, at Jason K's aftergrad party. Makes you feel like everything's great, no worries."

"Okay, gimme." They giggled.

---

A while later, the girls sat on Tess's bed, feeling odd. "Not quite how I remember it," Tess said groggily. They were both dressed for bed, in their sleep shirts and panties.

"I have nothing to compare to," Angela said, "but I'm horny."

"I've been horny since I woke up!" Tess responded.

"Um, Tess, do you have a...?"

Tess turned to her, her eyes half-lidded. "Hm? A what?"

Angela leaned in to whisper, "You know; a vibe, or dildo?"

Tess started to giggle, which set off Angela. "No," Tess replied, "my parents would never let me have anything like that. I'll tell you what we do have, though..."

Angela held her breath.

"A cucumber!"

The 18-year-old girls rushed out of Tess' room and into the kitchen, grabbed the large green cuke from the fridge, and ran back.

Vern looked up from his porn mag at the thumping sounds. What were those girls doing, running all through the house and giggling?

Now safely back in Tess' room, Angela slipped her panties off, unwrapped the vegetable, and started trying to slip it inside herself. "Oh, it's cold!"

"Duh! It just came from the fridge. We'll have to let it warm up," Tess informed her.

Angela dropped it onto the bed. "But I want a cock NOW." Then she thought for a moment. Had she heard Tess' brother coming home a little earlier? He had a cock! She headed out Tess' bedroom door and down the hall.

"Where ya goin'?" Tess called out after her.

Angela burst into Vern's room, catching him lying on his bed with his hard erection in his hand.

He was too startled to cover up. "What the fuck, Angela?!"

"There it is!" she exclaimed as she came forward, her eyes locked onto his 6" manhood. She licked her lips. "I need that."

Vern noticed his sister following Angela into his room with a cucumber in her hand. What was going on here? he wondered. Then he realized: "Oh shit, did you take some of my pills...?" He stopped himself before saying 'again'.

Angela grabbed his hard cock, making him gasp, and started to stroke it. "Yeah, sorry, we took some. Can we...pay you back?" Without waiting for a response, she engulfed his cock with her mouth.

"Ah-haa...suuure..." Vern moaned and lay back. He had had a crush on Angela for years, with her pretty face and curvy, voluptuous body that was the opposite of his sister's slim form. He had no qualms about enjoying her body if she was dumb enough to take a roofie by choice. He realized that he'd have to find somewhere else to stash his stuff, though.

She pulled his cock from her mouth and then leapt upon his bed. He saw that her underwear was gone, revealing her trimmed brown muff, and she quickly climbed astride him. He had no condoms, and she didn't ask for one, so he said nothing as she rubbed the head of his cock along her dripping gash before slipping it inside herself.

"Yesss..." she moaned, adjusting her position until he was all the way inside her. Then she began to move upon him.

"Unh...unh..."

Vern glanced to the side to see his sister, her underwear on the floor, trying to slip that cucumber into her pussy as she watched her best friend fuck her brother. He turned back to Angela, who was definitely not his family member, making sure to keep his gaze away from the slim, sexy girl pleasuring herself with the long, thick vegetable.

"Oh, I needed this sooo bad..." Angela moaned as she rode his cock. She pulled her t-shirt off, revealing her large, pendulous breasts. She wasn't fat, just curvy, Vern noted, but clothing made it difficult to tell. He reached up to tweak one of her nipples. "Ah!" she gasped, and smiled down at him.

Vern wondered about the roofies. He wasn't an expert, but he thought that they made women groggy, tired, and eventually forgetful of the last few hours, but not horny. Why were these ones turning these girls into wanton fuckbunnies? Whatever the reason, it didn't matter right then. He twisted, putting Angela onto her back, and began thrusting hard into the sexy young woman, her large breasts bobbling back and forth as he fucked her. He brought his mouth down to one of those wonderful boobs and took the nipple into his mouth.

"Ughaa!" she cried out, and he felt her hot, wet pussy tighten around his member.

Within a few strokes, he too was cumming. He didn't even think about pulling out, blasting his entire load deep inside her clasping cunt. He wasn't afraid of getting her pregnant, or even the evidence that he was leaving inside her, as he knew a surefire way to get rid of it. He pulled out and got ready to suck the creampie out of her, but then had an idea and turned to his sister, still gasping on the floor next to the bed as she shoved that cucumber inside her. "Hey, Tess!"

"Hm?" She looked up at him with her half-lidded eyes.

"Get up here and suck this out of her, willya?" The cucumber and her glasses dropped to the floor, and he made way as his sister, wide-eyed, did as he asked, climbing between her friend's thighs and shoving her tongue right up Angela's pussy.

"AH!" Angela cried out. "Ohh..."

Vern stood next to the bed and watched as his sister, her bare ass in the air, sucked her brother's sperm out of her best friend's coochie. With this incredibly perverted, sexy sight before him, he had no chance; his dick quickly rose to full prominence again. He climbed onto the bed behind his sister, considered only for a moment, and then slipped his cock between her juicy pussy lips.

"MM!" Tess moaned into Angela's pussy, making her friend moan in response.

"You are so fucking stupid, Tess," Vern told her. "You've taken roofies twice now today. You're not smart; you're just a stupid fucking cunt..." He rammed into her to punctuate his point. "Stupid...fucking...cunt...!"

"MMH!" she moaned as her brother's cock filled her demanding insides. She felt degraded, but even that was sexy in her current state. She was just a stupid fucking cunt, she agreed.

"...just made to take your brother's cock..."

Yes, she thought, pushing back at him. His cock fit her perfectly.

He reached under her chest to palm her small breasts. His hands squished her boobs, which were so sensitive at that time of the month, and the sensation made her cum on his cock. As she shook in pleasure, she wished he was filling her fertile body up with sperm. She felt incomplete, empty. Idly, she wondered if her little titties would get bigger if she got pregnant, and came again at the thought.

Feeling her pussy constantly squeezing his cock finally pushed Vern over the edge, and there was no way that he was going to pull out. The stupid slut deserved all he would give her, he felt, and he flooded her fertile reproductive system with his incestuous sperm.

Tess came again as she felt her brother inseminate her ripe body, her cervix spasming open to allow a splash of his dangerous cum to slip inside her unplumbed womb.

Finally, their mutual orgasm complete, he pulled out and directed Angela to clean Tess' vagina of the evidence. As before, though, the sight of a sexy teen sucking his cum out of another sexy teen's pussy caused his babymaker to stand back at attention. By the time he finally collapsed, bereft of energy, he had filled each of them up with a second load of swimmers.

---

Vern woke to find himself intertwined with both girls, his cock still partially inside his sister's pussy. He pulled out, but in the hours that had passed, his seed had soaked into her cervix; there was no need for another oral extraction.

He took them back to Tess' bed, giving each a kiss on the forehead as he put them down. "I love you, dumbass," he told his sister as he covered them both up.

"Luv'yoo..." she groaned as she slipped back into her drug-induced slumber.

---

A couple weeks later, Tess was confused by her late period. A couple weeks after that, she just figured that she had missed one, but then she missed another. The timing was all wrong for her to have gotten pregnant from her ex, so she just shrugged and enjoyed the lack of menstrual pain and blood. That is, until she started to gain weight and her parents noticed. She just needed to eat less and exercise more, she told them, but when it was obvious that she was pregnant a couple months later, the shit hit the fan. The good child, with her honor roll grades, had stupidly gotten herself knocked up, her parents figured, and wouldn't even tell them the truth.

She couldn't figure out how she had gotten pregnant, but ultimately decided that she must have miscounted her cycle and the condom must have failed when she last did it with her ex, who was now living on the far side of the country. She had to drop out of university to take care of the baby. While her parents were still disappointed, they let her stay with them.

Vern was happy that his sister had taken some of the heat off of him and his shady business deals, and he helped her take care of the baby. It was his, after all.

To be continued...

Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers