Hormone Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with those big innocent eyes, my cock touching her lips, and said, "Uh, uh, not bad! Maybe young guys like you have more stamina than I thought!"

She smiled broadly, proud of her accomplishment. "Do you like my young body?" she asked, putting my hands on her swollen tits, "I bet you do."

She turned and sat on me with her back to me. She put my hands on her breasts and encouraged me to squeeze them hard. Her hips gyrated on my lab, giving my cock another great massage inside her. Finally, she ordered me: "Come! Fuck me hard from behind. Take me!"

I stood up and let her stomach rest on the table, perpendicular to its length, so that her breasts hung freely. Again, it was an incredible display: her petite body with her young firm ass, unable to move away from me, her sweet young pussy being hammered from behind, her firm boobs hanging down, firm enough not to swing the slightest as her body rocked under my thrusts.

I used a steady rhythm, pounding her with such force that her ass cheeks turned red after a while. Her super excitable teenage body reached climax after climax. When she was close to exhaustion, I upped the game by reaching around her body to finger her clit with one hand while squeezing her tits with the other. She screamed at the top of her lungs when I touched her clit and erupted into another orgasm, stronger than any before. I gave her no pause, but continued mercilessly, pounding her from behind, rubbing her clit feverishly.

She tried to move my hand away from her clit, but she was no match for my strength. There was nothing she could do but accept being pushed into pleasure after pleasure. Eventually her moans stopped as she was so out of breath, shaking and trembling silently under me. I continued for a while until her trembling stopped as well, her body completely limp. It turned out that she had fainted.

I was a little proud of myself for having fucked her unconscious. Looking at her limp body under me, her ass sticking up, I had the devilish thought that this was an opportunity I had dreamed of: trying the other door. Susan had not warmed to the idea, and none of my other sex partners had ever even considered anal sex.

I positioned my wet penis at her tiny anal opening, wetting it with some of the semen leaking from her pussy. It looked impossible to get in, but I pushed harder and harder. Eventually, her sliver opened just a little. I kept pushing, getting more and more of it in - until the whole head was inside the constriction. Then it got easier, and I was able to slide in slowly.

Her splinter was incredibly tight, and there was even a bit of blood on it. I pushed in and out, trying to enjoy the unusual sensation as much as possible. It did not take long for my release to come, given the new experience and the excitement of ravaging her unresponsive body. What I deposited into her ass was not a huge load, but it was more than I expected.

I pulled out and carefully cleaned my dick with tissue, water, antiseptic soap and even some disinfectant. Then I repeated everything on her body, feeling a little guilty for using her in that helpless state. She stiffened a little, so I picked her up and cuddled with her on an old sofa we kept in the lab.

When she came to, she kissed me deeply on the mouth and thanked me for the most exciting sex of her life. Strange for such a young girl, I thought. Eventually she noticed something was wrong and probed her bottom with her hands. She must have felt the small tears on her splinter, because her eyes went wide.

She slapped me on the cheek - not very hard, though - and looked at me with a combination of mock anger, amazement, and admiration: "You fucked me in the ass! You are such a fucked-up bastard!"

She shook her head in confusion and fingered her holes. "You really did it? How dare you do that while I was out! I always wondered what it felt like."

She couldn't stop wondering and pressed her fingers around her bottom. Finally, looking at my flaccid penis, she said, "This is not fair, we cannot leave it like this.

She took my cleaned penis in her mouth and started her expert oral work. It took a while, but the vacuum in her mouth sucked my blood back into my penis. It hurt from all the sex and her strong mouth, but she did not care. When it was fully erect, she pushed me onto my back and sat on me. She tried to align my penis with her anal opening but could not get it in. Finally, she was so frustrated that she begged me for help: "Get it in, come on, help me!"

I relented and pushed against her splinter, keeping the pressure on until it opened slightly. Her eyes went wide at this unused sensation, even more so when she felt my dick slide in. "OMG, OMG," was all she could manage, keeping her mouth open and breathing fast, "Uhhh, it's so big!"

I held still until she got used to the sensation and her breathing resumed. Then I started sliding in and out again. She panted heavily, but it did not excite her enough to come close to climaxing. Eventually I used my hands to rub her clit, which had the desired effect of bringing her over the edge.

She erupted with joy and closed her eyes, trying to savor her first time having anal sex - at least the first time she could remember. There was no way I could come again, so I just stopped moving after her climax. My dick shrank pretty quickly and finally slid out of her ass. We both went to the sink to clean up. She inspected herself, trying to come to terms with her own anatomy.

"Let's go," she said to me.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"I am going to spend the night with you," she replied matter-of-factly.

"Oh, are you?" I spoke.

"Unless you want to come back to my place and fuck my mother too. I am sure she would love that! She hasn't fucked for a month," she giggled.

As enticing as her mother had been, the situation with Tania was crazy enough by itself -- no need to involve her mother as well. So, a little later we snuck into my dorm room. We could not avoid a few people seeing us walking through the corridors, Tania confidently holding my hand, attracting a few hard stares. Not only did people knew that I had a steady girlfriend, Susan, but also realized that Tania was more than ten years younger.

She wanted to take a shower and persuaded me to use the men's shower together. She claimed it was late enough that no one would catch us. Tania had this way of convincing me against my better judgment, and soon enough we were in the shower giving each other body rubs. She paid special attention to my dick, which had recovered enough from our lab activities to become fairly hard from her administrations.

It happened as it had to happen: two roommates walked in. They kept staring at us - or mostly at Tania. She didn't flinch, she just grinned at them and stroked my dick while showing off her young boobs and ass. I froze in horror, just like those lucky guys. When they had recovered enough from their initial shock, she motioned for them to come closer and join us in the shower. As if under hypnosis, they undressed without ever taking their eyes off her mesmerizing young body and her hands on my stiff dick.

Their cocks were hard as steel as they sprang free of their restraints. The younger of the two, Ethan, had an upturned dick about the same size as mine; Samuel, the other guy, was a little shorter but thicker, both circumcised. Tania eyed their dicks hungrily and grabbed them as soon as they were close enough. She had turned her back to me, spread her legs slightly, leaned forward and stuck her ass out as far as it would go, as if inviting my cock. When I hesitated, she turned her head and said: "Fuck me!!!" without ever letting go of the two dicks in her hand.

As if on autopilot, I pushed my dick into her inviting pussy from behind, the shower running on my back. She moaned with pleasure and pushed back, steadying herself on those two rods. The shower room was soon filled with the sounds of my body smashing into her tiny young butt and her ecstatic moans and screams. As if it wasn't already raucous enough, the door opened again. This time Hannah's head peered in. The wet hair indicated she must have been in the women's showers next door, drawn in by the odd sounds.

When she saw Tania's petite body being pounded from behind, her tiny hands resting on Samuel's and Ethan's stiff dicks, Hannah was equally mesmerized as the boys before. Tania and I were facing her, looking straight at her, not being able to stop our humping. Hannah slowly stepped into the room, letting the door close behind her. A towel wrapped around her curvy body secured over her big D-cup breasts. Seeing those huge jugs wiggle as I fucked the petite young girl in front of me only added to my excitement. Tania must have sensed this because she was pushed over the edge and exploded in a screaming orgasm.

Ethan could not hold back his eruption either and squirted his sticky cum all over her face. I gathered all my willpower and pulled out of her tight pussy. I turned her around and made her take my hard rod into her cum covered mouth, her ass sticking out at Samuel and Ethan. Samuel took his chance and plunged into her, moaning deeply as his thick cock stretched her pussy to a new level. Ethan stroked his penis with his hand, making it recover quickly. Finally, he tapped Samuel's arm and they switched.

Tanias struggled to suck on my dick as multiple orgasms rocked her young body. She alternated between blowing me enthusiastically and shuddering with pleasure. Eventually I felt emboldened to push hard against her throat, causing her to gag. I kept pushing, though, and was finally able to briefly penetrate her throat, before I had mercy and retracted. Her body rocked against me from the pounding from behind, so I could enjoy her blowjob without having to move at all. Instead, I kept my eyes on Hannah, who had a finger in her pussy under her towel, the other hand massaging her large breasts.

Eventually, her massage caused the towel to release and fall to the floor, revealing her sensual hourglass figure. She was the complete opposite of Tania, curvy and about my size. Her thin waist separated her huge breasts from her wide but not fat hips. Her ass was round and appeared tantalizingly soft. Hannah looked at me as she fondled herself. The boys took turns on Tania's backside, bringing her to climax after climax. Finally, Samuel could no longer hold back and blew his load into her. Then he left in a hurry, probably to his waiting girlfriend who often spent the night.

As Samuel was depositing his cum into Tania, she climaxed so hard that she had to take my dick out of her mouth to breathe. I slowly walked over to Hannah, keeping eye contact. When I reached her, I began to fondle her large breasts, still staring into her eyes. Flicking her nipple elicited a high-pitched squeal of pleasure.

She said, "This never happened, Tim! If Nathan finds out, I am done."

Nathan was her long-term partner. I nodded and guided my dick to her snatch. She lifted one leg, enough to expose her wet cunt, and let me enter. At the same time, our mouths locked in a deep French kiss. My hands were still on her large jugs, enjoying the feel of those squishy melons. Her massive boobs were a wonderful contrast to petite little Tania with her pointy, firm breasts.

While Ethan shot another load into Tania's sloppy count, we had a long sensual fuck, standing against the wall. Hannah had one foot on a small bench, her hands on my wet hair. We fucked with great intensity. I enjoyed her soft and sensual body and the enthusiastic kiss with her soft lips while I watched young Ethan being given head by our young blow job pro.

Eventually, Hannah and I reached a powerful mutual climax. We continued kissing for a while. Finally, my shrinking dick was pushed out of her soft tunnel, making her moan one last time.

"We should do this again, Tim!" she said, before picking up her discarded towel and heading back to the women's shower. Turning at the door, she blew me a kiss and pressed her finger to the lips, reminding me to keep our experience secret.

Ethan and Tania were still at it with great passion. I watched them as I finished my shower, marveling at their youthful energy. Eventually I left them and retired to my room. Tania knew where to find me. I fell onto my bed and quickly fell asleep.

Somewhere in the middle of the night I woke up when Tania snuggled her small body against mine, pulling my arm over her body and letting my hand rest on her lower tit. Her hair was smelling from cum, her body hot and sweaty. They must have continued their shagging somewhere other than the shower.

Early in the morning I woke up to her riding me. She had inserted my dick into her pussy while I was sleeping. She was rocking wildly on my dick trying to get herself off before school. I helped her by rubbing her clit and gave her two strong orgasms before I blew my morning load into her used pussy.

She rushed off quickly, not bothering to shower, my sticky cum still inside her. Over the next few months, Tania visited Ethan regularly, both teens fucking like rabbits. Sometimes she would sneak out of his room in the morning to get a fresh load of my cum in her pussy before going to class.

Years later, I learned that Tania had formed a career as porn-star featuring in hundreds of movies with old men. I also shared many more sensual nights with Hannah, but eventually she moved in with her boyfriend.


How the "experiment" with Tania led to the discovery of a 'hormone replacement drug' that greatly increased female sex drive is described in the following chapters.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.


12