Hormone Therapy Ch. 07

Story Info
Trophy wife 32: Miss Albania, Paula, and the cash.
3k words
4.64
7.5k
7
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few months, as my Susan's belly swelled with our twins, I continued to seduce (or abuse?) tourists' trophy wives. It became a routine to visit the fancy tourist venues in town, hang out near the ladies' room, and wait for my prey. I had fucked thirty-one women, most in their twenties, this way. My trophy collection of panties and thongs grew, as did my collection of photos and videos of our thrusts. It was my own little porn collection that kept me reliving the thrill on lonely nights. Yes, I was still having lonely nights!

It was girl number thirty-two who changed the routine. We had fucked in the bathroom of the Hilton Bar the night before - an exceptionally enjoyable fuck, in fact - when I saw her again the next day. I was downtown on my extended lunch break when she came out of an expensive designer store. We locked eyes and didn't move for a few seconds. Then I motioned to a nearby cafe. It was almost empty. We sat down at a table in a corner, secluded enough that no one would be able to overhear us, and ordered drinks.

"I don't know what came over me last night. I have NEVER been unfaithful to my husband," she said apologetically, but then added with a grin: "I just had no idea that sex could feel like this."

"Well, you certainly did enjoy it," I said, putting my phone on the table, showing pictures of her lust filled face.

"OMG," she said. You MUST delete those pictures. My husband will divorce me if he finds out. Please!!!"

I smiled and put the phone back in my pocket.

"Look, he is very wealthy. I grew up in a slum. I can never go back there."

She hesitated a bit and then added, "Okay, you appear to be a student. What if I give you 10.000€ for these pictures?"

I was surprised by this offer. I had only collected the images for my entertainment, not for blackmail. But it was an offer that was hard to refuse, wasn't it? While I was still processing the idea, she became nervous and said, "OK, fine - what do you want? I have 30,000€ with me, that's all I can give you right now."

30.000€? Wow, wow, wow. Who would carry $30,000 in their purse? These people must be seriously rich. All right, I could use some cash. I put my phone on the table and looked at her expectantly. She checked to see if anyone was looking at us, then reached into her purse. She reached into a secret compartment, pulled out a stash of bills in a white envelope, and placed it in front of her. I unlocked my phone, highlighted the pictures and videos of her, pressed delete - then even went to the recycle bin and emptied it. She had seen everything and handed me the envelope, which I quickly tucked into my coat pocket.

"That was easy," I thought. Obviously, this girl had no clue about cloud storage and was unaware that I had another backup of all my pictures synchronized to my computer. If I copied them from there before synchronizing with the cloud again, I would still have everything. Plus, the envelope with more cash than I ever had.

"I'm Tim, I study here for my PhD - in artificial intelligence," I lied.

"Nice to meet you, Tim! I am Paula, 21 years old and I was Miss Albania two years ago."

Ok, that explained her good looks, I smiled.

"My husband is the CEO of one of the biggest Albanian trading companies."

Ok, that probably means mafia or worse.

We started to talk more, and I found out that she was a very decent person, naive but otherwise very nice, very traditional. She grew up as a single child in the countryside under very hard conditions.

I suggested, "I will show you my college." I lived in one of those old colleges where the history dates back to the 12th century. I settled the bill and took her hand. She quickly withdrew her hand and checked to see if anyone had noticed. But no one was paying attention.

"Please, my husband is very jealous. Please respect my dignity."

"Of course, my dear Paula," I lied and smiled, "please come with me."

We walked the short path to my dormitory. I punched the PIN on a back door to avoid the front desk and ushered her into the hallway to my room. I pointed out some old statues and stuff on the way. Once we were by my room, I unlocked the door and motioned her to enter. Before she realized where she was, I had already followed and closed the door.

"What are we doing here?" she asked, a bit frightened.

"I thought we might have wild sex again," I replied honestly. She wasn't quite sure if I was joking or not, but she looked very uncomfortable.

I decided to end her agony and relieve her of her inhibitions blocking her sexual desires.

"Please sit down - I have to show you some things."

I gestured to my armchair. She hesitated, but then sat down, placing her hands on the armrests. I nonchalantly walked over and placed my right hand on her shoulder. I already had some tx34 cream in my left hand which I applied to her opposite shoulder as she was preoccupied. It was amazing to watch the effect - a small rash on her neck and flushed cheeks, then a small shudder of pleasure as I moved my right hand in circles around her shoulder. The pleasure seemed to overwhelm her; she closed her eyes.

My circles grew larger, getting closer to her full breasts. I raised her arm with my free hand and drew her blouse up over her head. Her expensive lace bra appeared, supporting two magnificent boobs. I marveled at the perfection of her body, the flawless curves, smooth skin, tremendous cleavage, delicate shoulders, her perfect model face with the expression of delight on it. She appeared content, as if in a state of trance, as if having an out-of-body experience. I unhooked her bra and removed it. Her tits didn't sag at all and stood up proudly in their C-cup glory with lovely dark nipples. Her massive jugs looked as if they were going to tip her over, out of proportion to her skinny frame.

I placed my lips on her hard nipple and sucked on it as my hands continued to knead her other tit. She moaned but kept her eyes closed and both her hands on the armrest. Of course, I had already started recording on both my computer and my tablet, each placed in opposite corners of my room. I also started recording a video on my phone, moving it right in front of her face, her boobs, and my mouth sucking on her tit. I put it down and let my now free hand rest on her pussy. She gasped again, then continued with her soft moans.

I tugged at her skirt. She lifted her ass a little to allow me to take it off, never opening her eyes but definitely giving her consent to be undressed. I removed the skirt together with her lace knickers, removed her shoes and then returned both hands to her boobs. I had moved between her legs, pushing them apart with my knees. Her pussy was perfectly smooth - she must have waxed it recently. She looked so innocent and fresh! I dropped to my knees, which placed my head right in front of her pussy. I breathed on it, triggering yet another deep moan. The scent was intoxicating. She took great care of her body; it was all perfectly clean and smooth.

I brought my lips down to her clit and ran the tip of my tongue around it. Little shrieks, gasps and moans of delight conveyed her intense delight. I shifted one hand from kneading her boobs to her pussy and inserted a finger inside. Her vaginal passage was already nicely lubricated in anticipation of what was to come. I finger fucked her as my tongue licked around her clit. Her arousal grew as did the pace and intensity of my motions. When she began to move her hips, I doubled the pace once more, inserting one more finger and pinching her nipples with my free hand.

She was over the point of no return and stopped breathing. Completely stiff, she awaited her relief as I furiously fingered her. The other hand had picked up the phone, which was still recording, to shoot some close-ups. I recorded my fingers in her pussy and my lips on her clit for several seconds - until she exploded in an uncontrollable tremor. Her body jerked up and down with such force that it was difficult to keep my mouth on her clit.

She let out a high pitched "aaaahhhh" that was surely being heard throughout the dorm, followed by "Yes, Yes, Yes! Don't stop!!!! OMG, THIS IS Sooooo GOOD. YEEEEEESSSS."

Her legs trembled for a long time until he finally collapsed and fell back motionless into the chair. I stood up, admired her perfect nude body, the sweat making it shine, the content smile on her beautiful face, her closed eyes. Her breasts were almost too perfect. If I had not kneaded them so thoroughly, I would have suspected they were fake - yet they were completely natural.

I stripped quickly before she could regain her senses. My cock was rock hard. I brought it to her mouth and pushed in. Her eyes opened with a puzzled look. I withdrew for a second and she gasped:

"I don't know, I've never done this before...." before I pushed in - this time with more force. She gagged and struggled to remove her head - but I had pinned her against the back of the chair. I held her head with one hand and pumped in and out of her mouth. My other hand rubbed her nipples, my knee was between her legs, pressing on her clit. It seemed that her initial discomfort at my penis in her mouth was rapidly giving way to another round of excitement. She moved one hand to the base of my cock and the other to my butt, both kneading and pushing to help with the effort - not that I needed any help.

Eventually I pressed hard enough to enter her throat. To my surprise, she didn't gag and, after a moment of puzzlement, proceeded to give me a feverish blow job. The sensation was amazing, the view even better. Her perfect face, her full luscious lips on my dick as it moved in and out - marvelous. I snapped a few close-ups with the phone, then returned my attention to her nipples. Before losing control, I withdrew my dick from her throat - shoving it between her big tits instead. She was surprised for a few seconds, obviously as inexperienced with boob jobs as she had been with blow jobs and deep throating - but she recovered her composure quickly and compressed her huge jugs with her hands. The tit fuck continued for another five minutes. The soft jugs felt wonderful.

I was close to coming now - but I didn't want to waste my sperm, which had more important duties to fulfill. Reluctantly, I removed my dick from between her jugs, stepped back and dragged her with me. She was almost as tall as me, even without her high heels, but so skinny she weighed maybe half as much as I did. Her height helped me bring my lips to hers, which had a little pre-cum flavor to it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, like in a Hollywood movie. Her tongue explored my mouth, her hands were on the back of my head, pressing my lips hard against hers. Her stiff nipples stabbed my chest. My hands on her butt were happy to knead her wonderful little ass cheeks while my penis was moving between her legs in her substantial thigh gap.

We continued French kissing for what seemed like an eternity. She became more and more excited, rotating her hips in an attempt to rub her clit against me. With one hand I reached behind her butt for my dick and pushed it up towards her pussy. With the other hand, I lifted one of her legs slightly to help with the alignment. My cock slid easily into her wet opening, eliciting a strong moan from her that was stifled by my mouth on hers. We began to fuck in earnest, in and out, her hips thrusting forward with great force. Whatever fitness routine she was doing gave her those muscles that only women seem to have, making her hips sway and swing like a belly dancer. We were rapidly nearing our climax.

She tilted her head back, opened her mouth and screamed with pleasure: "Ahhhhhhhh," "uuuuuhhhh," "yeeeesss."

I made sure my sperm was planted as deep as possible, so I pushed her onto the bed - not letting go of her. She raised her legs high in the air to allow me to thrust as deep as possible.

"OMG, that feels so wonderful. Come in meeee!!!" she screamed in her high-pitched voice.

Her legs trembled, or rather vibrated, as yet another orgasm hit her. Her entire body was rigid as if in a full body cramp. My pounding continued relentlessly, triggering a few more orgasmic explosions accompanied by loud cries of pleasure. When I couldn't hold it in any longer, I let out a deep moan and released several spurts of sticky white cream deep into Paula's body. Exhausted, I fell on top of her, rolled to the side and relaxed - just casually stroking her wonderful breasts. She had a contented look on her face, smiling slightly with her eyes closed.

When Paula eventually opened her eyes, she kissed me and said, "I have never experienced anything remotely as powerful as this. I just can't figure out how you get me so excited. I really must leave now, but I need to see you again."

She dressed (I had tossed her panties under my bed for my collection), fixed her makeup at the mirror above the sink, then turned around. She glanced at me, then, apparently making up her mind, reached into her purse, pulled out another thick white envelope, and placed it on my desk. She scribbled a number on the envelope.

"My husband gives me €50,000 a month to keep me happy. I understand it sounds as if he is buying me. You bring me more happiness than all those designer dresses and jewelries I normally buy. So even though it sounds as if I am trying to buy you, accept it as a gesture of appreciation, if I share those €50,000 with you. Oh, please, please let me see you again! I put my phone number here. If you decide to see me again, pretend to be a tailor and invite me for another fitting."

Turning, she blew me a farewell kiss and opened the door. I had risen from my bed, but didn't bother to dress, only wrapped a towel around my waist. As I reached the door to hold it for her, I realized that the boys (and some girls) from my dorm had congregated in the hallway, lured by her screaming.

When they saw Paula, a collective gasp went through the crowd, then a couple of whistles. Applause broke out, directed at me. She blushed with embarrassment and walked out with her eyes to the ground. The boys gave me admiring smiles and thumbs up. I even noticed a few admiring and flirtatious glances from their girlfriends, making me wonder about their intentions. I knew that, as college students, they all sympathized with their fellow dormmate for cheating on his pregnant girlfriend with such an exceptional beauty. They would keep their mouths shut.

I closed the door and examined the envelope. I took out the other one as well. All in all, there were five stacks of 100€ bills, each stack had a ribbon around it that said it contained one hundred bills. Whoa! That was more money than I had ever seen in my life. I stuffed a few bills in my purse and hid the rest beneath my underwear. I stopped the recording on my phone, computer, and tablet, transferred everything to my computer, and started processing the footage, cutting out everything that was not relevant. Of course, I also restored the deleted pictures of Paula, even though the new ones were of much better quality. Being something of a computer nerd, I had invested in a high quality 4k webcams, professional microphones, and good lighting in my room. It made for a studio-quality porn movie! When I finished compiling the clip by toggling between the various cameras, I found my penis hard again. I jerked off as I watched the movie and finished with another little blast.

I met Paula every month until she could no longer fly with her huge belly. Her husband was very proud that his beautiful wife was expecting twins and blamed this unexpected pregnancy on his own potency, which had defied all efforts at birth control. Paula shared her monthly stipend with me, eliminating any worry about money on my part. We continued this arrangement for nearly ten years, growing her family to the proud size of fourteen children.

It was amazing! I had great sex with this this lovely chick. I got the best ever porn from it. The best was: her unsuspecting husband was paying me AND would have to raise MY children. They would grow up without me, which was kind of sad, but I would make sure to connect with them once they were adults. It gave me a big kick to humiliate this fucking mafia guy, taking his beautiful trophy wife, making her addicted to my cock, and impregnate her, again and again.