Hormone Therapy Ch. 08

Story Info
Fucking and impregnating Mary on top of her boyfriend.
1.2k words
4.29
10.1k
8

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later, there was a graduation party at our dorm, mainly for those who would leave college. With my newfound riches, I made a generous donation to the bar. My girlfriend was too far along in her pregnancy to enjoy partying, so I showed up alone. Someone had set up his music system in the large kitchen area, while another had donated a stroboscope and fog machine.

When I arrived, people were dancing wildly, fueled by an abundance of free drinks. There were about fifteen couples and another twenty or so singles or semi-singles like me. I was trying to stay sober, so I opted for a soda and watched the scene unfold.

Girls were dancing wild and seductively; guys were largely watching - the standard college party routine. There was one girl who caught my eye - she had an enormous bust, probably D-cups, and was not wearing a bra. Her tits jiggled freely and tantalizingly as she danced, her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her tank top.

Her name was Mary, and she was the girlfriend of a guy who lived three doors down from me. She noticed me watching and doubled up on her seductive movements, putting most strip dancers to shame, while maintaining eye contact.

I was enjoying her sensual dance, especially her hypnotic tits, when her boyfriend approached her from behind. He was so wasted he had trouble standing. They French kissed for a long time with her hips rubbing against his, then she took him off the dance floor and led him to his room. It was obvious what her intentions were: to be fucked before her boyfriend passed out.

Being a bit bored, I decided to spice things up a bit. I walked briskly to my room, where I waited, pretending to look for my key. Instead, I smeared some of my magic cream on my finger and waited for them to pass by.

"Hi Mary! You look great today. Hey, what's this?" I put my finger on her neck and rubbed the cream into it, faking to take something. "Sorry, I thought it was a spider," I said and turned to my door.

They continued to their room, oblivious to the whole incident. I noticed, however, that Marie became very heated and raced the last few steps. She started to undress as she walked and barely made it to the room.

I shook my head and was about to return to the party when I noticed that their door hadn't shut. She had already dropped her dress in the doorway, preventing the door from closing. I approached and peered through the gap. Mary was naked with her boyfriend Rich laying on his back. She was tugging on his pants and shoes, desperate to get rid of them quickly.

She looked so sexy bent over like that. My dick became hard instantly. I took out my phone to record and watched the scene while rubbing my dick in my pants. She had managed to undress him now. Kneeling on the bed, she had his dick in her mouth and was sucking it feverishly to get it hard.

In his drunken state, Rich was slow to respond, even with her tantalizing tits dangling in front of his eyes. She moved into the 69 position with her pussy over his mouth. He responded by sucking on her clit, causing her to moan loudly. It wasn't long before the first orgasm rocked her. She let go of the cock in her mouth to breathe and scream in ecstasy. I moved closer to get a better look. This was so much better than porn!

After she came down from her orgasm, she grabbed a condom from the nightstand, slipped it over his cock and climbed on top of him. She pushed his only half hard prick into her pussy and fucked him like mad. Her hips twisted and turned back and forth at a speed I had only seen belly dancers do.

Her tits were jiggling and bouncing. She tossed her head back and let out another scream. It was a long "aaaahhh" followed by "yes, yes, yes - that's it! - yes!!!!" and then she held her breath and froze, her body tightening. Her legs vibrated from the orgasm. Finally, she collapsed on top of him.

After she got her breath back, she moved her hips up, holding the condom with her hands. His penis was now flaccid. The condom appeared to have some semen in it, testimony to the success of her efforts. He was out - sleeping off the booze.

She looked frustrated and stood up, rubbing her clit with one hand and a breast with the other. That's when she looked up and looked directly at me. A couple of months ago I would have been embarrassed as hell to be caught snooping, but after my recent sexual conquests I had become more confident. I held her glaze and even put on a little smile.

"Nice performance, Mary - I like your hip movements," I finally said.

She didn't seem to mind me staring at her naked body the whole time. Instead, she pointed at Rick. "Well, he doesn't seem to be appreciating them very much tonight," she said, as she juggled her boobs.

I sensed an opportunity. It appeared her lust was not satisfied yet. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.

"He's certainly not being attentive enough," I said, pointing to his shrinking penis.

She was standing right in front of me. I grabbed her pussy with one hand and a breast with the other. She gasped but wasn't trying to push me away. This was enough of a signal for me to put a finger in her pussy and my thumb on her clit while rubbing her nipples with my other hand. She moaned but remained motionless.

We continued this for a few minutes until I thought she was close to orgasm. I turned her around and pushed her upper body forward so that her head was on Rich's face. Instinctively, she began to kiss him. He moaned a little in his sleep. Meanwhile, I had dropped my pants and positioned my cock near her entrance.

"Condom," she said between kisses, pointing to the bedside table.

I took one and opened it, pretending to put it on. I wasn't going to ruin the pleasure though, so I pushed forward bareback. She gasped and groaned into his mouth. I screwed her for a long time, moving in and out with increasing speed. My strength had improved considerably from the amount of fucking I had been doing lately. She had climaxed at least three times before I erupted inside her, spurting a massive amount of cum into her unprotected womb.

She collapsed on Rick and appeared to be spent for the time being, just like him. I put a sheet on them, dressed and headed back to the party - not missing the opportunity for yet another trophy by collecting her undies and taking some close-ups of her dripping pussy, her nipples and even my dick in her mouth.


Your feedback is greatly appreciated.