Hormone Therapy Ch. 06

Story Info
Restaurant quicky with Julia ends on top of hubby.
3.3k words
4.62
7.1k
9
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few weeks, I avoided visiting my girlfriend Susan's dorm. She came to my place, or we met in public venues. We had regular sex, which I enhanced with very low doses of tx34, just enough to make her a tiger in bed. I noticed that her boobs were swollen, as if they were bursting from the inside -- which I didn't complain about. Four months after I first used tx34, I began to wonder about a little bump in her belly. Could she be pregnant? I knew she was on the pill because I saw her taking it regularly. But since tx34 mimics the ovulation response in the brain, could there be a downstream effect?

I soon understood that this was for real. After visiting a physician for irregular menstruation and stomach problems, Susan discovered that she was expecting twins! I immediately understood what this meant: her conservative friend Heather from Brazil was about to make a surprise announcement of her own unexpected pregnancy. She left town a few days later to rejoin her Brazilian family, so I did not have to face her. Tabea's pregnancy would not raise many eyebrows as she was happily (?) engaged. And then there was Jenny... she had semen in her before I started, my four friends, myself, the guy I met on my way out - and who knows who else was on her list of potential fathers. Only later did the dark skin of her brood narrow the list down to two, neither of whom she had ever seen.

When the happy news broke, the talk of the town was this mysterious cluster of four pregnant girls, three of them with twins. Most people attributed it to a strange food effect or an infection that interfered with the pill. I was glad I had stopped experimenting with women before it got completely out of hand. Four pregnancies were still something people were willing to accept as a fluke, and eventually the chatter died down.

Still, there was so much to explore, and my curiosity as a scientist was at its peak. I could have focused on something else, enjoyed great sex with Susan, marry her, and become a good dad to our little twins. Except there wasn't really a chance of stopping Susan from conceiving again, unless - well, there was just no way I could stop using tx34. I had to admit I was increasingly randy and jerked off to my videos daily. Sex with Susan was terrific, but once a week was far too infrequent to satisfy my growing need. The desire to conquer other girls became increasingly powerful. Every day I saw more tempting young girls walking around campus. The increasingly hot summer temperatures didn't help much.

Only the fear of creating more controversy over sudden and unexplained pregnancies kept me from grabbing one of those hot chicks who flaunted their firm bodies all over campus. I wanted to fuck their brains out! The urge had become almost unbearable when an opportunity finally presented itself. Susan and I were sitting in our favorite Italian restaurant, a very exclusive place that would have been out of our league if not for Susan's rich family. We were enjoying a fabulous meal when my eyes caught sight of an odd couple sitting a few tables away from us.

The woman was strikingly pretty, impossible to overlook. She looked and dressed like a model: tall, slender, and graceful. Magnificent breasts towered over her petite torso, which was connected to thin and improbably long legs with an enticingly perky butt and a massive gap between her thighs. She was clad in a short, skin-tight miniskirt and an almost transparent blouse that directed attention to the barely concealed jugs underneath. Her partner seemed to be a wealthy businessman, wearing a suit, an expensive white shirt with cuffs, many years her senior. She looked to be in her early twenties, he in his late forties. I noticed the matching wedding rings on their fingers, which made it clear that she wasn't his daughter. An idea struck me: if she became pregnant, no one would suspect a thing. She was married, plus she was from out of town.

Before I could come up with a plan, she got up and excused herself to go to the ladies' room. I turned my attention back to Susan, who had been telling me something about strollers for twins. I interrupted her and remarked about gas in my stomach. I excused myself to go to the bathroom to avoid embarrassment.

I said, "Please help yourself to my dessert, honey - it may take a few minutes", which she gladly accepted, as she had to feed the burgeoning babies in her belly. I rushed to the restroom in the basement and waited outside the lady's room.

Through a crack, I caught a glimpse of the beautiful lady adjusting her makeup in the mirror. I walked right up to her with my tx34 cream on my right index finger. I could have just smeared it on her neck, but I felt like a daring experiment. I spun her around, grabbing her hair with my right hand, and planted a deep kiss on her mouth. She was so surprised that it took her a long time to resist - while at the same time she returned the kiss. She tried to pull away, but I held her tight. As her hands pressed against my chest to separate our bodies, my left hand reached under her skirt, between the sides of her panties, right down to her pussy. Her surprised scream was muffled by our still locked lips; her eyes grew wide as she felt my index finger penetrate her pussy. I pushed hard, pressing tightly against her G-spot, my thumb grinding against her clit.

Her hands pushed harder on my chest, hammering away at me - but at the same time her mouth continued to kiss me back, eliciting groans of delight from the assault on her pussy. She was on the verge of orgasm when she finally wriggled free and stared at me in horror.

"No! We can't! I'm married," she said breathlessly. It sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than talking to me. Her excitement was evident in her labored breathing and the flush on her cheeks. She looked at me with pleading eyes and repeated, "We can't!"

It was time to push her beyond her inhibitions and allow her to fulfill the desire of her body. I moved my right hand around her neck, pulling her closer. My right index finger still held the glob of tx34 laced cream. I rubbed it against her neck as I pulled her into another deep kiss. I knew what would happen next: her resistance became weaker by the second. I felt her clit enlarging, her tunnel moistening, her tongue slipping into my mouth, and her hands shifting from my chest, where they had been trying to force me away, to the back of my head. Soon she was passionately kissing me with both hands in my hair, drawing me in closer. I felt her gigantic tits pressing against my chest. I was rubbing her clit furiously while fingering her pussy.

Louder and louder moans escaped her mouth, muffled only by the lock of my lips on hers. There was no time to let her climax on her own. Someone could burst in at any moment. Thus, I released my hard-on from my pants, spun her around, and lifted her dress. She was wearing an expensive lace tanga, which I pushed aside and plunged my hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. She gasped, propped herself up on the sink with both arms and looked into the mirror. We locked eyes in the mirror as I thrust in and out of her deliciously juvenile pussy. I unhooked her bra and began to fondle her gorgeous breasts. When I squeezed her erect nipples between my fingers, she let out a little squeak. I handed her a fresh cotton towel to stifle the increasingly desperate moans. I hammered her with great vigor, her ass moving back at me with similar fervor. Her tunnel hugged me so tightly it felt almost as tight as virgin Heather's. I bet her husband couldn't stretch it with his small little pecker.

Suddenly she began to shudder from a powerful orgasm. I kept pumping without interruption, prolonging her orgasm until it blended into the next one. Her pretty model face was such a delight to witness when the orgasmic explosion swept over it that I snapped a few pics with my phone. I even made a little video, careful to include her exposed tits, her orgasm face, and my cock as it went in and out of her snatch. These pics would break the internet if I ever leaked them. Eventually I remembered where we were and that someone could come at any second, so I let go of my restraints and drained my balls, releasing a massive charge of gooey jizz deep within her. I savored the sensation a while longer before withdrawing my shrinking penis from her before someone could catch us.

She was panting heavily with her eyes closed, basking in the afterglow of her powerful peak. I noticed nail scissors in her purse and quickly cut her flimsy tanga, intending to keep it as a souvenir. She didn't seem to notice when I put it in my pocket. I went on to take a picture of her ID with her name (Julia) and address on it. I pulled up my pants and went back upstairs to my waiting girlfriend, without bothering to see Julia regain her composure and open her eyes. It had not been much more than five or ten minutes that I had been absent. Susan was still on her second dessert, so I sat down and continued to listen to her explanations about strollers for twins while my mind wandered to the joy that had just occurred in the basement.

Julia appeared a little later, still flushed and looking excited. Her partner was totally ignorant of her, his attention on a conversation with someone on his cell phone. She squirmed on the hardwood chair, visibly uneasy with her exposed bare butt. I chuckled at the thought of how slippery the seat must have become from the juices oozing out of her pussy. She stole envious glances at Susan and her huge belly with admiring regard for me. When we were on our way out and Susan was distracted, she slipped a note into my pocket with "Room 242, Hilton" and a time in two hours.

Of course, I could not resist the temptation to show up at her room two hours later. Susan was tired anyway and didn't mind my acceptance of an invitation to "watch a game".

When I arrived at Julia's hotel suite, she answered the door dressed in a silk nightgown that hugged her hourglass figure and left nothing to the imagination. The wide cutout provided a lavish view of her fabulous breasts, just barely covering her taut nipples.

"He won't be back until midnight," she explained before giving me a deep and passionate kiss. She was on fire, even though tx34 must have been eliminated from her system by this point. Just the memory of our little thrust in the ladies' room appeared to be enough to ignite her passion.

Julia unzipped my pants and pulled them down with both hands, dropping to her knees. Her mouth, with those lavishly pouting lips, wrapped around my penis, sucking it to full size in a matter of seconds. Her sheer enthusiasm made up for her apparent lack of prior experience, making me wonder exactly how often she had performed this act. Then again, who was going to object to being sucked by such a hot chick? She was far out of my league under any normal circumstances. Her attention to my dick gave me the opportunity to place a GoPro camera on a board next to the entrance with a nice panoramic view of the area. Later, another one was placed next to her bed, hidden under a bedside lamp.

After she had me hard, we screwed in just about every position imaginable, making a complete mess of her large double bed. Her screaming reverberated throughout the hotel. She came innumerable number of times, always displaying her gorgeous orgasm face. She wasn't satisfied even when I had shot another load into her, bringing my dick back to attention with another enthusiastic blow job. She must be severely underfucked, I concluded. As my erection returned, she jumped on top of me, riding my hard pole with a passion and fervor that amazed me. I was certain she would feel her muscles arching for weeks.

I had barely delivered my third load of sticky cum deeply inside of her when there was noise at the door. A glance at the clock on the nightstand informed me that it was already well past midnight. I froze, scanning the room for a possible escape. Grabbing my clothes with a swift leap, I ducked behind the bathroom door. Her partner eventually managed to open the door and burst in. He was obviously intoxicated and cursed at the bloody door.

Julia had responded equally swiftly, switching off the room lights and diverting his attention from the messy condition of the bed. She was naked and sweaty, her hair in a complete disarray, her skin reddened from my pounding, her face flushed from arousal, her cunt full of semen - but in his drunken state he didn't appear to notice and accepted her onslaught. He was so wasted he could barely stand, so she threw him onto his back and pulled his penis out of his pants. She aroused him with wet kisses and her hand rubbing his dick. I noticed that she did not offer him a blow job but used her hand. I wondered if he had tasted my scent on her lips - but considering his state of arousal, he certainly didn't.

I watched them from the door of the bathroom, hidden in darkness. His willy was pathetically undersized, even after it had attained its maximum erection. Julia was obviously feeling disappointed about its size, based on the expression of frustration she had on her face. Before mounting his thin little winkie, she applied a condom. I was happy, because this meant there would be no competition for my sperms in their battle for those fertile eggs that were waiting within her body! In a few months, when she discovered her twin pregnancy, it would be easy to blame it on contraceptive failure.

She rode him with little enthusiasm, frequently looking over her shoulder at me. Her pussy was so sloppy from the copious amounts of cum I had shot into her that I could hear the squishy sound of the condom rubbing against her tight vaginal wall. He was driving my sperm deeper into her, I observed with a grin. It was so hot to watch her screw him while looking at me pleadingly, my hot seed trapped within her body. After not even five minutes of her uninspired fuck, he shot his jizz into the rubber. She was on her feet immediately with a look of contempt on her face. He couldn't have noticed her reaction because he had already dozed off. His snores made it perfectly plain: he was gone.

She came into the bathroom and gave me a long, deep kiss. I tasted his scent on her lips reminding me of whom she had kissed a few minutes ago. The vision of her on that little pecker with my sperm in her pussy had excited me in an odd way and made me hornier than I had expected. I suppose there was a hidden cuckold fantasy in there somewhere.

Pretty soon, my touch had brought back her sexual arousal and sent shivers down her body. Whenever I brushed over her clit, the trembling in her legs signaled a passing orgasm. It was exhilarating to have so much control over her body, so I carried on with this game for about half an hour - until finally her body succumbed, exhausted from the constant orgasms.

I had to keep her from falling and carried her over to the bed where her snoring husband was lying and placed her head on his limp condom covered penis. The rubber had my semen smeared all over it. More of my sperm had oozed out of her vagina forming a pool on his groin. Before she could even start to react, I rammed my hard shaft into her from behind, making her gasp. She recognized that I was shagging her over her sleeping husband but was unable to control her urge to be fucked. She took his prick in her mouth to muffle her moans and pushed her ass back against my cock. I hammered into her with all my strength, rocking the bed. Her husband snored in his alcohol-fueled sleep, oblivious to our raucous action.

Even three previous releases could not prevent me from reaching another climax from this outrageously daring and dangerous situation. The climax approached slowly but inevitably. I attempted to hold off as long as possible, by slowing down to long, powerful strokes. Julia's trembling thighs and contracting vaginal muscles, along with her desperate efforts to muffle her cries with his ridiculously undersized wiener stuffed into her mouth, punctuated by his oblivious snores, ultimately made holding back futile. I gave her a final rapid pounding, slamming into her tight little ass with the speed of a sewing-machine, making loud smacking sounds on her butt - before delivering another massive load into her very core.

I collapsed on top of them, anxiously listening for some sign of him waking up. The sound of deep snores soon assured me that my fears were unfounded. Julia had drifted off as well - or rather, her orgasms had overwhelmed her senses to the point that she had passed out. I moved her body a little so that her leaky pussy would dribble more seed onto the puddle on his groin. He was going to be impressed by the quantity of dried cum on his body in the morning - congratulating his stamina, which unfortunately he had forgotten about, blaming the latter on his drunken state. I snapped a few pictures of them, zooming in on her swollen, red, cum-soaked pussy - with my and his dick in it also. Finally, I left - making sure I packed my cameras in my bag. I was excited about watching this footage.

When I called Julia a year later, there were baby sounds in the background. She was enthusiastic, nonetheless, and arranged for another trip to my city the very next month. She ensured her husband would have a night out and return very drunk late at night. We repeated our adventure, as daring as before. Her body was as stunning as it had been, despite having delivered a set of twins. She obviously must have exercised a lot to shed the extra weight so rapidly - with the bonus of boosting her endurance in the bedroom to a whole new level. Like before, we finished on top of her intoxicated, sleeping husband - my seeds migrating up her fallopian tubes to find two fertile eggs just ready and waiting for them.

Our annual "tradition" brought her husband a whopping 16 kids before she had her ovaries surgically removed at the tender age of thirty. He didn't connect the dots, never suspecting that his reserved young and pretty wife was sleeping around - which she wasn't, apart from our annual secret little bangs. I imagine he was very proud to have such a fertile wife who became pregnant regardless of their best efforts to the contrary.