Hormone Therapy Ch. 10

Story Info
Having fun with young virgins in Mexico.
2.9k words
4.25
7.8k
7
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


Note: all girls described here are above 18 years old. 'Young teens' refers to 18-year-old pupils
This chapter is part of a mind control -- drug -- cuckold series -- if you don't like this genre, please don't read on

The wild orgy in our dorm was the subject of much college gossip - I was lucky it never reached my pregnant girlfriend. It did, however, add enormously to my trophy collection of panties and photos. In the weeks that followed, I had a lot of fun revisiting these memories while jerking off to these pictures and videos.

On my way home from downtown, I passed a school where a group of sexy girls were on their way to gym class. They looked so innocent that I assumed most of them were virgins. I was very tempted to follow and fuck them all in the locker room. However, I was afraid of the scandal it would bring, to have so many teen pregnancies at the same time. Someone might point to me. Although it was not illegal, as they were over the age of consent, neither did I wish to be the center of attention, nor did I feel like explaining an orgy with virgin schoolgirls to my girlfriend Susan.

A better approach would be to visit a school in a faraway place where no one would ever be able to track me down. Ideally, in a country where children remain virgins until it became legal for an adult like me to have intercourse with them. A further criterion would be their body type. Where in the world can you find girls of legal age who are still small and tiny? Asia springs to mind, but I didn't fancy the idea of going to Japan or China. I had seen Japanese mothers that appeared (to me) to be fourteen despite being closer to 30 in reality, so having sex with an 18-year-old who looked like twelve just appeared wrong.

The next option was Latin America. I settled on Mexico, where the Catholic tradition would presumably have most girls abstain from sex until legal age. Mexican girls developed late, many still blossoming at legal age. I found that the age of consent in Mexico could be as low as twelve, much lower than what I was comfortable with and what was legal here. However, it would keep me out of trouble if I made a mistake.

With Paula's money, I booked a flight to Mexico - first class, of course. Flying first class had its advantages, one of which was a real bed. The other turned out to be a very attractive flight attendant. I let her finish serving everyone else their meals before using a little tx34 to seduce her for a short but intense fuck. It was my first airborne sex and put me in the mile-high club. I slept the rest of the flight, only to be awakened by her blow job on the approach to the airport, arriving relaxed and content.

In Mexico City, I walked through an affluent neighborhood and found a school that looked right. I looked for a gym and let myself in, hiding in the girls' locker room. They had communal showers with a few lockable stalls off to the side. I went into one of them, locked the door, and waited. There was a small crack in the door that allowed me to monitor the room if I placed my eyes (or camera) just in front of the crack - without anyone from the outside being able to see me - or even know that someone was in there. If they noticed the locked door, they would probably assume it was out of order.

Soon, a group of legal age girls emerged from their gym class. They were chatting away as teenagers do. Some went to the shower and soon I had a display of ten naked girls in front of me. Some had not yet developed boobies, just puffy nipples. Others were a little further along. One of them had very large C cup breasts. It was a beautiful spectacle to watch. After staring at them for a while - while stroking my dick in my pants - I switched to the device I had brought with me: a nebulizer.

I turned it on. It began to release a stream of tx34 laced mist - mixing with the actual fog from the showers and dispersed throughout the room. The impact was startling. One by one the girls became horny. They 'cleaned' their titties and fannies much more than was necessary, and before long, they dropped all restraint and publicly masturbated.

The room was abuzz with moans and groans as everyone (except for me) rubbed their clits. I had undressed while watching this erotic scene and was ready to make a big step: leaving the stall in the nude. I knew that if they screamed, I would be in deep trouble, which made me quite nervous. However, my lust overcame my caution. I remembered tx34 lowered male inhibitions as well.

As I opened the door, they turned and gasped. No screaming. Just lust filled stares at my cock, mixed with curiosity of young girls. This was probably their first time ever seeing an erect penis. I approached them, but none of them backed away. In fact, some came closer, tentatively reaching out for my cock.

I didn't hesitate and grabbed every pussy I could reach, fingering their clits and inserting my middle finger into their holes. All of them were incredibly tight. I dragged the crowd to a bench where I laid down on my back - my dick proudly pointing up. I had one girl on each hand, giving them finger fucks. Another four girls ogling and stroking my dick. Four more girls standing by my head with their pussy just inches from my face. Someone put a backpack beneath my head, for which I was very grateful, then moved her leg over to the other side of the bench so she could stand over my face.

She lowered her pussy to my mouth and made me lick her little clit. She was the most developed girl and seemed to know a little about sex. Before long, her hips were pushing against me, her gorgeous boobies were jiggling up and down, back and forth, left and right, as she rapidly built up to an orgasm. As it hit her, she shook uncontrollably and moaned out loud. The girls beside her had been massaging her big boobs and now had to hold her steady while her body moved on its own.

At the same time, the two girls on each of my hands had climbed higher and higher up the ladder to ecstasy. Each was giving off high-pitched sounds. A couple of the other girls were rubbing their tiny boobies. Only seconds after the first girl at my mouth, they both exploded in equally earth-shattering orgasms. All three collapsed and were led by the others to a couple of plastic chairs to recover. I used my now free hands to fondle some of the girls standing around me, paying attention to their small butts and tiny breasts.

Soon three new girls took their places on my mouth and hands. About five minutes later, all three erupted in orgasms and were replaced by another set of three girls. This time, I also felt something else. All I could see was the pussy before my face, perhaps a glimpse of the tits of the girl above me, but nothing more. My dick was being rubbed by several small hands all the time. Every now and then, I felt little kisses on it, even some gentle, reluctant suction on its head. But now there was nothing. Then, its head felt wet, as if someone were kissing it - but it wasn't a kiss. I sensed that my dick was between the folds at the entrance to a very small vagina - so small that it seemed unlikely that it would ever get inside.

However, the owner of the vagina put all her weight down and pushed hard. Millimeter by millimeter, my dick stretched the entrance and pushed further and further inside. I heard a small squeak as something gave way. My dick was engulfed in a hot, wet, and incredibly tight envelope. Gradually the girl moved up and down, still trying to adjust to the penetration of her body. Before long, she was bouncing up and down on my cock and milking it with her vagina, making groaning sounds in the process. Within a few minutes all four girls reached their peak, screaming and panting loudly before collapsing like the previous six. I was grateful that these young girls finished so fast, as the sensation on my dick was so intense that a minute longer would have made me lose all self-control.

Now that all ten girls had reached their first orgasms, I stood up and looked around. Most of the girls were still in their post-orgasmic bliss, gazing contentedly at the ceiling, their small bodies covered in sweat. I didn't want to miss the chance to pop more cherries and sample more of these tender tight pussies. I positioned two girls on their knees on the bench with their butts facing me. I stretched their arms in the air and placed their hands on the wall so that their titties were free to admire. I spread their legs wide enough to expose their alluring pussies, waiting to be exploited. I motioned for the other girls to position themselves in a similar pose beside them and turned my attention to the first. The inviting triangle of her smooth and innocent pussy looked huge next to her tiny butt and those legs not much wider than my arm.

My cock was magnetically drawn to her entrance. I pushed, gently at first, then harder and harder, until I felt that now familiar bust of resistance accompanied by a little shriek. Soon we were fucking doggy style. She pushed her little butt back against me. My left hand gripped her hips and assisted in the movements while my other hand fingered the young girl to the right. Fortunately, it took only a couple of minutes before the girl exploded in orgasm. I withdrew my cock and moved the girl to my right. She had been close to orgasm from my finger fuck, so I simply pushed my cock into her. Her hymen ruptured without much effort and soon we were in another intense fucking while my fingers prepared the girl on the right.

I continued this procedure until all but one of the girls had lost their virginity in a screaming orgasm. I came very close to my own release several times but was lucky enough to control my urge to release my sperm. The last girl was one of the tiniest with almost no tits. I laid her down on a table facing up so I could take her in standing missionary style. She let me handle her without resistance. The other girls watched us helping to keep her legs up in a V-shape, some hands on my butt assisting with my insertion.

She gasped and moaned as I entered her, ripping her cherry open with one swift push. By now I was so turned on that I pumped in and out with such speed and vigor that the table shook. My hands were under her tiny butt, her ass cheeks small enough to fit in either hand. I fucked her like a sex doll. My peak was approaching, but I tried to delay it as long as possible, picking up the pace of my thrusts.

When there was no more holding back, I let out a long, deep roar and slammed into her one last time, holding myself there, and released a huge load into her youthful womb. Completely spent, I rolled off. One girl after the other French kissed me, rubbing their little tits on my chest. I didn't move much and let them have their fun but made sure to scoop up all cum leaking from the lucky girl and insert it into other girls.

My now flaccid dick was also the subject of great curiosity, with ten pairs of hands cupping and squeezing it, amazed at its floppy feel after it had been drained. Before long, it had regained some of its former glory, to the girls' delight. One after the other took it in their mouths, and sucked on it, watching the effects. Obviously, it became hard pretty quickly. One after another the girls sat on my now stiff rod and helped themselves to another orgasm. I had a wonderful view of them as they bounced up and down on my dick with their youthful strength. Their little bodies seemed to have endless energy in them. With my orgasm not long ago, I was now able to enjoy the feeling without the need to hold myself back. I looked into their eyes, admired their small bodies, tiny tits, tiny waists, tiny frames, and beautiful pussies.

The sensation on my dick was almost painful. It was as if they were trying to sand down my dick with their pussies. Each of them had their orgasms, which came as quickly as before. It was wonderful to study their faces as their release swept over them. This went on for more than an hour. I lost count of the number of girls, but each of them must have fucked me more than once, some even more than twice. As my dick became sore, I decided to give the girl with the big boobs one last shot. I placed her under me in the missionary position and fucked her hard. I had one hand on her beautiful breasts, rubbed her nipples with my thumb and watched the wonderful spectacle of my dick going in and out of her tight pussy, stretching it to the limit.

Even though she was the tallest of the girls, she was only about 160 cm and weighed no more than 40 kilograms. My cock filled her to the brim and could see her stomach shifting as I pushed all the way in. It took quite a while of heavy pounding before I felt my climax approaching. With another long roar I released into her, shooting my sperm into her with such force it would have reached her brain had there been a connection. The other girls applauded, trying to get a taste of my cum as I rolled over to my back.

There was a lot of sperm leaking from the girl. I scooped it up and inserted a little into each girl, as deep as I could reach with my finger, just as I had done on my earlier release. Years later, my assistant followed up with all ten girls and reported eight pregnancies, four of them with twins, twelve babies in all. She arranged for each of the young mothers to receive generous financial support and continued education, thereby changing their lives for the better.

The girls went back to the shower and cleaned their sweaty bodies, rubbing each other's breasts, butts, and pussies as if it was the most natural thing to do. I went through their clothes, each in a neat pile in the dressing room. I took their panties as trophies, as usual, and made pictures of their student IDs with their name, birthday, and photo. When I finally joined them in the shower, I received a thorough body rubdown by twenty hands, with special attention to my balls, dick, and butt.

Finally, we all got dressed. One after the other, kissed me goodbye and walked away. When they were all gone, I turned around and recovered the various cameras I had hidden in the room. Some were pointing down from above and must have had a wonderful view of the action on the floor. I had also a few manipulated shampoo bottles that were inconspicuously scattered around the floor and contained concealed high-quality cameras. I put everything in my backpack and quickly left the school, whistling at my success to extend my list of popped cherries, and in anticipation of the wonderful videos. In my hotel, I collapsed on the bed and slept for twelve hours, dreaming of teenage girls, pussies, and small boobs.

The next day I repeated the experience at two more schools, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, in towns a little farther away. I popped the cherries of dozens of innocent schoolgirls and indulged in their youthful budding bodies. I satisfied my curiosity about the way the female body develops in puberty - fucking both well-developed girls with large and firm breasts, as well as some who were still almost flat with just a bit of swollen, engorged nipples. Their virgin pussies were as tight as they could be - to the point of being almost painful. In addition to the wonderful feeling and sight, it gave me that extra little thrill to break their cherries, to know that I was their first, that they would remember this all their lives as the best fuck they ever had - and knowing that many of them would carry my baby to remind them.


Your feedback is greatly appreciated.