Hormone Therapy Ch. 09

Story Info
Orgy with Mary, Ayleen, Clara, Sofie, Mel
1.5k words
4.46
7.6k
7
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was wild. Everyone was drunk, lots of couples were making out, and a few girls were still dancing. I had another diabolical thought. I went to my room and fetched a small vial of tx34. Back at the party, I went to the fog machine and pretended to refill it. I poured the vial into the liquid reservoir and cranked the fog up to high volume. Soon the room was filled with spiked fog.

Did it work like that? Curious, I looked around for any sign of effect on the girls. It took about a minute before I saw it. The girls that were dancing started to strip off their tops, proudly exposing their tits. The couples making out increased in intensity, the girls grabbing their partners' cocks through their pants. It didn't take long for one of the couples to fuck in front of everyone.

The girls on the dance floor went looking for victims. Lots of guys had passed out, leaving a surplus of pussy over cooks. I locked eyes with a half-naked dark-skinned beauty with giant nipples. She looked like a lion in search of prey. Maintaining the lock on my eyes, she approached me, removing her pants as she went.

Once she stood in front of me, she sank to the floor, dragging my pants with her. Without hesitation she placed my semi-hard cook in her mouth. She didn't even flinch when she noticed the taste of Mary's pussy on it. Skillfully, she proceeded to give me head, using her hands to cradle the base of my cock.

I glanced around - the majority of couples were screwing by now. A few girls were still searching. Two came closer to us, posing in very sexy ways to promote their beautiful bodies. I smilingly wrapped my arms around each, squeezing their boobs.

The first was a petite red-haired girl with perky A-cup tits, and the second was a tall, skinny Russian chick with long blonde hair and B-cup tits. I led them to either side of me and cupped their pussies with my hands, inserting a finger. We took turns French kissing while the dark-skinned beauty was busy sucking on my cock. Eventually she squeezed so hard that my dick went down her throat, which added to the whole experience. I could get used to deep throat, I have to admit!

Hadn't I just enjoyed intense sex, I would have already come - but that gave me some additional time to appreciate the attention of three incredible hot chicks. Finger fucking, normally merely foreplay, brought them rapidly to their climaxes, courtesy of the heightened arousal caused by the tx34 fog. In less than a minute, they were both trembling and moaning from their first orgasms.

At that point, I withdrew from the mouth of my dark-skinned lover and brought her to her feet. I rubbed her clit for a couple seconds to prepare her, and then turned all three against the wall. I instructed them to stick out their butts and stood behind the one in the middle: the dark-skinned beauty.

I marveled at three stunning asses staring back at me with tantalizingly aroused pussies that glistened with moisture and aroused clits. Their pussies were beautiful smooth triangles, wedged between thin legs with wide thigh gaps that only those eighteen years olds girls possess - exceptions to this rule being exceedingly rare.

I ran my fingers around each one, sliding a little inside and around, drawing gasps and moans in return. Finally, I could not hold back any longer and thrust my penis into the one in the middle while simultaneously fingering the other girls. All had their hands on the wall, supporting their bodies and pushing back against me.

I screwed them one after the other and back again, bringing each of them to multiple orgasms. The fog must have been so effective that the mere touch of their clits would make them tremble and orgasm. Whenever I entered another of these three, she would explode in a frenzy and instantly reach her peak.

This went on for quite a while. I loved the different ways they felt, sounded, and moaned. Eventually, when I felt my own impending release, I focused my attention to all three pussies. My first shot went into the petite redhead, then I withdrew and went right into the Russian blonde, who got another shot.

I moved in and out a bit, to get a little bit of cum onto my dick, then plunged into the dark-skinned beauty. I kept sliding in and out of all three girls in quick order for as long as my erection held, trying to spread my sperm as evenly as possible. Their bodies were about to collapse, so I lowered them to the floor, ensuring they rested comfortably on discarded sweaters. As soon as they hit the floor, they drifted off.

I looked around and saw many couples collapsed on top of each other. Some of the girls were still masturbating, but everyone appeared exhausted. All the sexual activity in combination with a lot of alcohol had taken its toll.

I went to the jukebox and turned it off. I also turned off the fog machine. There was nothing left in its container anyway. I tidied up a bit, removing the half-filled glasses and bottles so that nothing would spill on the floor. Everyone was now passed out on the various sofas, recliners, mattresses, and cushions that we had placed around the room.

All girls were naked, most of the boys had their dicks out but otherwise clothed. It had been quite an orgy, I mused.

Being in a room with some twenty-five nude chicks got me hard again, regardless of my exhaustion from screwing Mary and then the three chicks all simultaneously.

I figured I might as well take advantage of the situation to add to my collection. I took out my phone and snapped pictures of each girl, with my dick inside their pussies of course. It was thrilling to penetrate them unknowingly, fucking some right on top of their boyfriends. I moved around one by one, banging them for a few pictures and collecting their panties as trophies.

It took almost two hours to get through them all. In the end, I blew yet one more load into a sleeping babe. This one had the biggest boobs of the bunch which lives up to the term 'melons'. Her pussy had not been used before, as it was completely empty, as opposed to several others who had cum oozing out of their pussies.

"Let's have a little sperm competition," I thought - and used my fingers to transfer whatever leaked from my latest cum dump to the pussy of the other chicks in the room. I focused my attention specifically on the girls who had avoided a filling until now. When I was satisfied that they all had their fair chance to be inseminated, I retired to my room to sleep.

The next morning, people were moving around our common area, cleaning and hungover. The girls were visibly uncomfortable without their panties. A few guys were still sleeping off their booze on the couches. It turned out that most people remembered a wild, sex-filled party - but could not recall any of the details.

I watched my three sex buddies cling to their boyfriends as if trying to distract from the infidelity they had committed in their presence.

"You guys shouldn't have been drinking that much," I chuckled to myself.

I discovered their names were Ayleen, Clara and Sofie - something I would have to add to my files. Their phone numbers and social media details could be found in the chat group in which we had organized the party. The name of the girl with the big melons was Mel, an appropriate name, I figured. She didn't pay any attention to me or any other guy, but kissed a girl named Lucy.

It was a big shock to Mel and Lucy when Mel found out she was pregnant a few months later. If they suspected anything about the insemination at the party, by then they had lost track of who had been there. There were some surprises in our dorm that so many of our friends were expecting babies when the word broke a few months later, but given how young and naive everyone was, no one connected the dots.

Who could blame them? A bunch of girls all conceiving simultaneously, at a single event, couldn't possibly happen, right? That is not how nature works, one would think. Normally, fertile days are not synchronized, right? Besides, most of the girls on the party had left college shortly afterwards -- it was a graduation party after all -- so the full extent of the scandal never materialized.

To have knocked up at least five girls in a single party, perhaps many more, some with twins, was quite a boost to my self-esteem.


Your feedback is greatly appreciated.