Hormone Therapy Ch. 11

Story Info
Charu wins sex competition on the flight back.
3.1k words
4.3
4.7k
5
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eleven-hour flight home was during the day, so sleeping was out of the question. Would I be able to come up with an idea that would be more fun than just screwing flight attendants? I recalled how I had fucked ten teen girls in the gym, and that had taught me my limits. Then I thought about the reverse situation. It was far easier for women to satisfy multiple men. Just how many balls could a woman empty during an intercontinental flight? Wouldn't that be an interesting research question? I needed some statistics, so I would require more than one test subject.

How about a sex competition? A group of girls competing against each other was a good idea. It would make for a great orgy and hundreds of content men. My demonic side delighted in the idea of hundreds of outrageously daring acts of infidelity while their unsuspecting spouses sat on the same plane. Best of all, I could use the winner as my cum dump in the end, guaranteeing the best possible experience with no need to 'test' them all.

The plan was to be the only one screwing bareback, eliminating sloppy pussies and sperm competition. In addition, a filled condom would be an excellent objective indicator for receiving a point in the contest. Before leaving for the airport, I stocked up on condoms, buying the entire stock of a large Walmart-type superstore.

I smiled at the cute cashier and said with a wink: "Little party." She blushed and looked down. Unfortunately, I did not have time to pursue this further and headed for the airport.

The plane was a 747 with an upper deck for the first-class cabin. This plane had a configuration with a first-class bar and ten separate cabins, each with a small bed and a separate chair behind a thick curtain. Of these ten cabins, I had one and four were empty. The other five were occupied by a well-known model, an actress and three gray-haired businessmen.

The model and the actress would make two perfect contestants. The three men who would appreciate the show enough to not mind sharing their cabins for the contest. Our stewardess was a gorgeous Russian with large breasts, her impressive cleavage nicely displayed under her low-cut blouse. I gave her the tiniest bit of tx34, not enough to make her horny as hell and lose any sense of inhibition or shame, but merely to reduce her inhibitions to some degree. This should be enough to ensure her cooperation.

After we were airborne, I called her and explained what was going on. "We're going to have a little competition here in first class. The two ladies over there and eight others from the main floor downstairs are participating."

I slipped her $1000 and asked for her help with the competition. She pocketed the money quickly and asked, "What exactly do you have in mind?"

I answered: "Well, the ten ladies will compete in an X-rated activity." My hand brushed her clit through her miniskirt. She blushed and gave a little moan.

"Oh well, as long as it's all voluntary?"

"Of course, it is - you'll see." She tried to regain her composure, nodded in agreement, and left to serve the other guests.

I got up and walked down the spiral staircase to the lower deck. As I walked around economy class, I scanned the passengers carefully, looking for young and fit girls with enough stamina to endure prolonged screwing. Fortunately, there was a group of high school cheerleaders on the plane. They were jailbait-looking young, fit and athletic sex dreams. Perfect! For variety, I also picked a stunning Indian lady with very expensive clothes and a tall, pale Swedish girl with perfect C-cup breasts and long blonde hair with a hint of red in it. Once I had completed my final selection, I approached each of these girls and offered them the chance to accompany me to a special reward. I remarked something about being chosen for an upgrade and apologized to their companions.

I noted their companions' seat numbers so that I could check on them later to avoid suspicion. On the first-class level was a small bar where the eight girls gathered. I suggested that they get a drink while I sorted things out. I approached the three male first class passengers and asked them discreetly whether they would be willing to share their cabin for the duration of the flight in exchange for having sex with one of the girls at the bar. All of them immediately agreed, with skeptical looks. I asked them to prepare themselves and pick their favorite sex partner while I discussed it with the girls.

Then, I asked the two women in first class to join us at the bar. Once we were all there, I took out an expensive perfume and asked each of them to try it on their wrists. Of course, it had tx34 in it - a generous quantity, more than I had ever tried before. The effect was immediate - the arousal was so intense each of them subconsciously began rubbing their breasts.

I told them: "We have a contest to see who among you will be able to satisfy the largest number of men. So please undress and leave your clothes and purse on the bar stools."

They looked at me in surprise but complied with this bold request. Before long all of them were naked to the delight of my three male companions. I motioned for the three gray-haired gentlemen to join the ladies at the bar but warned them not to put their fingers or cocks in any of their holes until I said so.

Soon they were surrounded by at least three girls each, fondling them, sucking their nipples, groping their butts, and French kissing their mouths. I left to fetch the first batch of lucky lads and soon returned with a diverse group of seven men. In the stairwell, I sprayed their hands with a 'disinfectant' laced with tx34.

The treatment was intended to break any possible reservations they might have had about screwing a complete stranger - Although I doubted many men could withstand these extraordinarily sexy young ladies. As soon as they arrived at the top of the chairs, the young girls attacked them, grinding their boobies against their chests and prompting the guys to feel their tight little butts.

I called for order, paired them up, and explained the deal: Every guy puts down $100 and is allowed to bang one girl, with a condom, until release. Then, other passengers would replace them. Whichever girl had the most condoms filled would win the money. All the girls applauded enthusiastically and bounced their hooters. The guys pulled $100 bills out of their pockets and placed them in the box I had prepared. For those without cash, they were charged $100 for drinks and got the $100 bill from the register at the bar.

While undressing, I distributed the girls among the beds, placing them on their knees with their butts sticking out. I inserted my hard cock into each pussy and fucked them (bareback) for a couple of seconds to claim 'jus primae noctis', the first fuck. Meanwhile, every guy had pulled on a condom, which, once filled, would be placed in a large glass next to each girl. Every condom had to be carefully knotted to prevent its contents from spilling.

Then I counted to three and let the humping begin. The guys wasted no time and got to it; the moaning soon overwhelming. I smirked at the flight attendant, who was visibly flushed as well.

"Please bring the next ten male passengers," I asked her.

She had a list of those whose girlfriends were upstairs and who couldn't join the fun at this time. Once she was gone, I moved the girls' clothes behind the bar, removed their knickers as souvenirs, and distributed my disguised cameras in prime locations near each girl.

Then I waited by the staircase for the passengers to 'sanitize' their hands, explain the rules of the game, and hand them their condom. They stripped and waited at the bar until their turn, enjoying the show. The flight attendant had removed the curtains usually shielding the first-class cabins from the aisle, giving us a wonderful spectacle of gorgeous and fit teenage girls taking on random guys, some overweight and graying, but each one with their hard, rubber-covered dicks inside their innocent pussies.

The young hotties were really trying hard to bring their male partners to quick orgasms (whenever their own orgasms permitted), shouting "Come in me," "Fill me up," "Give me your cum," "Yes, make me a baby," "Shoot in me," and many other sounds of joy like "Ohhhhh," "Ahhhhh," "OMG, you are filling me sooooo much," "I love it." Most men, predictably, couldn't last long, particularly if they had masturbated too long while waiting for their turn.

Many men at the bar would stroke their penises so hard while waiting for their turn that they would come close to orgasm just by watching. Whoever finished his load in a girl was immediately replaced by the next in line. Without pause, a man would insert his hard cock as soon as a vagina became available and continue fucking. Whoever finished tied a neat knot on the condom to prevent its contents from leaking, as instructed. Before they dressed, I asked them to pose in front of the girl they had just fucked for a Polaroid photo of themselves with their filled condom and thumbs up while the girl in the background was being nailed by the next lucky guy. I had them sign the Polaroid with their full name, phone number and social media contact details to give the girls something to remember.

Finally, I asked them to return to their seats and ask the next person to come up - not revealing the real reason, just making up an excuse. The flight attendant was on the stairs, 'sanitizing' the hands of new arrivals, briefing them on the rules, and collecting the signed Polaroids from those leaving. After a few iterations, we became a perfect team. One guy after the other arrived, ready to fuck the pretty young girls, well briefed on the rules by the flight attendant, who got a big kick out of it. She had taken off her bra and panties and allowed the more attractive gentlemen to fondle her on their way to the upper deck.

The stack of money in the box grew by the minute. I estimated that one guy was coming every minute, resulting in a steady stream of men coming and going. I was busy taking Polaroids, moving from girl to girl. It was tough to concentrate on anything with all these young, beautiful, fit girls getting bonked all around us, moaning, shaking from their intense orgasms. They yelled at their fuck partners to cum in them, fill them up, squeeze their boobs, pinch their nipples, and perform other obscene acts to encourage them to come quickly.

Eventually, all the girls were drenched in sweat. However, fit as they were, they carried on without slowing down, providing each dude the ride of his life. A few were clever enough to give their pussy a break from time to time by beginning their fucking sessions with an oral stimulation. A few of the younger lads couldn't hold back and missed out on the young, tight pussies - still leaving with a big smile on their faces. And how could they not? The image of the beautiful little ladies was forever engraved in their brains.

The orgy had been underway for about five hours when some of the girls finally began to slow down. We had supplied drinks, of course, but the sheer number of fucks they had been given in their hypersensitive state had taken its toll. I checked with the flight attendant to see how we were doing. She replied that 405 of 425 male passengers had deposited their sperm in one of the boxes, leaving us with the last 20. I relayed this to the girls, who redoubled their efforts. After 20 minutes, the last passenger had left. The sudden silence was such a relief that all ten girls and women fell into an instant trance-like sleep. I collected the filled jars and counted the condoms by placing them one by one on each sleeping girl. We then wrote the total number on their stomachs with thick black permanent marker and documented the obscene scene by taking a couple more pictures.

The outcome was fairly even, each had fucked between 40-45 men, which worked out to around ten guys per hour. "Not bad," I thought. To my surprise, the winner was the Indian girl, whose name was Charu, by a comfortable margin of seven guys.

I wanted my own relief with the flight attendant. I put the rest of the 'disinfectant' on her hands and started unbuttoning her blouse. She helped me undress as well and soon we were fucking right next to one of the unconscious girls. I switched my gaze between the naked flight attendant and the young cheerleader next to us, admiring both of their bodies. It didn't take long for us to reach a wonderful and satisfying climax - the result of 4-5 hours of erotic work. Before I lost my erection, I moved my cum covered cock into each of the unconscious girls, adding whatever was leaking from the flight attendant, trying to spread my sperm as much as possible.

How many were knocked up? When we checked their social media a year later, it turned out to be seven out of ten, or eight out of eleven if you count the flight attendant, four of them with twins - twelve babies from fucking eleven women - not bad, right?

After we recovered, we packed the condoms into onboard duty-free shopping bags. The flight attendant had somehow managed to remember each girl's seat number and name, which we wrote on the bags. Then we woke them up, asked them to get dressed and return to their seats. The three first class businessmen had visited their partners, so when the girls reclaimed their seats, they returned. The flight attendant was busy tidying up the first-class cabin to make it presentable again. I gathered the cameras, stored them in my on-board case, and retrieved the box of cash from the bar. I decided to claim expenses, to essentially recoup the money I had spent on this trip. I also gave another $1000 to the flight attendant, paid for the drinks at the bar, and divided the remaining $19,000 among the girls: $1000 for each contestant, $10,000 to the highest scorer, Charu.

The rest of the flight we all tried to recover. I had asked Charu to join me in my private cabin. Behind the drawn curtain, we cuddled and had long, sensual intercourse, punctuated by long pauses where we just cuddled or kissed. The flight attendant checked in on us frequently, pinching her nipples or even licking her clit. I released two more loads of my hot seed into Charu's fertile womb, filling her to the brim. Unfortunately, arrival came sooner than expected and she had to return to her anxiously waiting husband.

I waited until everyone was in the baggage claim area. Before the conveyor belt started, I jumped on it and asked everyone to listen. The guys in the room looked at me with fear, clutching the hands of their girlfriends and wives, praying that I would not expose their deception. The ten girls looked at me with equal parts fear and anticipation. After I had everyone's attention, I announced the winners of the 'Best Passenger' contest. I called out the names of the ten girls, gave each of them their condom-filled duty-free bag, and then announced the winner: Charu. Everyone cheered, especially the fifty-nine guys who had contributed to her victory.

I crowned her with a glittering plastic crown to another round of cheers and gave her a long kiss on the mouth. Charu responded by grinding her body against mine - before suddenly remembering that her husband was watching.

Everyone started chatting, women asking their partners what this was all about, each trying to come up with a convincing story of what had happened on the flight. I had told the girls that their reward was in the bags, whispering that they might want to open the bag in private. When they looked inside and saw the filled condoms, they turned bright red and quickly closed it.

They certainly gained more sexual experience on that flight than most women will ever have in their lifetime (excluding prostitutes and porn stars). I knew that nothing would ever provide them with the level of pleasure that sex with tx34 could, thus the memory of that flight would linger in their minds as the peak of their sex lives.

The flight attendant provided me with the passenger list with the names and addresses of our ten contestants. A lot of video editing was waiting for me - accompanied by many ejaculations. Once I had finished, I sent packages containing an individual DVD of their fucks and the signed polaroids of their fuck partners.

I am sure the girls had a hard time to rationalize their behavior, screwing around fifty strangers, old and young, black hunks and little Chinese pencil dicks, teenagers, and grandfathers. Shockingly, they achieved multiple orgasms with each of them, irrespective of how attractive they were. In addition, they acted slutty with dirty talk and blow jobs.

I would visit Charu two year later, after she stopped breastfeeding our baby. I snatched her for an all-night fuck session, exploring the fire burning underneath her reserved demeanor. This fire was well hidden behind a facade of perfect dress and devoted service to her husband, an arranged marriage. Of course, I knocked her up again on this visit -- as I did every time, she came to visit me in London in the years to come.

What could I do with my (statistically based) knowledge that young women are capable of draining about fifty men on an intercontinental flight? Wouldn't it be tempting to write a research paper on this 'experiment'? Imagine how this could change the airline industry if every flight offered this 'service'. I am sure the first airline to offer gang bangs of teenage passengers on their flight would find their male passenger bookings skyrocketing. Would it appeal to girls? Getting between fifty and a hundred orgasms and greatly enhancing their sexual experience isn't the worst way to spend a boring flight, is it?


Perhaps readers would like to comment on this prospect?