Hormone Therapy Ch. 19

Story Info
A special experience with Anna Scott.
2.4k words
4.56
2.9k
3

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After arriving, I had time to recover in a guesthouse on Kaia's estate. I slept for a few hours before joining Kaia, completely refreshed. She had invited me to a family dinner with her husband and their two young twins. She introduced me to her husband, Bratt, who didn't pay much attention. It was the first time I had met her two adorable twin girls, who, I had to remind myself, were my daughters.

No one seemed to suspect anything, though, and I was careful not to raise any doubts. Kaia exchanged a few flirtatious looks with me when Bratt was not looking, but otherwise we just had dinner.

Afterwards, I helped clear the table while Bratt took the kids outside for a little bedtime romp. When he was outside in the garden, I cupped Kaia's tits from behind and kissed her neck.

She tried to wriggle away. "Not in here! Bratt's right outside!"

Against my better judgement, my lust for her perfect young body overcame me. I applied a little tx34 to her neck, which instantly removed her resistance. I lifted her dress, moved her thong aside, pulled my dick out through the fly of my trousers, applauding myself for having the foresight to forgo any underwear, and plunged forward, thrusting my hard cock deep into her wet pussy.

She steadied herself on the kitchen counter and pushed back. From the large window we could see Bratt chasing the kids around the garden. We were lucky that the sun was about to set, making it much harder to see inside because of the reflections on the window, otherwise he might have seen us fucking like rabbits in the kitchen.

The thrill of fucking only a few feet away from her husband, practically in full view, gave us both a big kick. It only took a few minutes for our romp to end in mutual ecstasy as I released a massive load of cum deeply inside her hot tunnel, her vaginal muscles contracting, her legs trembling. As soon as the last drop had been deposited, I withdrew, closed my fly, and lowered her skirt.

She remained standing against the kitchen counter for a long time, trying to regain control of her body. When she finally gathered herself, she reached under her dress and retrieved her thong, throwing it at me in mock rage. "Tom, you are a ruthless, daredevil skirt chaser! How dare you fuck me like that?"

"I work hard for my million dollars...," I responded, wearing as innocent a face as I could muster while laughing inwardly.

When Bratt and the children returned a few minutes later, the kitchen was clean, with only a faint smell of sex to remind of her infidelity. She hugged and kissed Bratt, trying to suppress her guilt. He was too focused on the twins to notice his wife's strange arousal.

I excused myself and retreated to their guest house in the garden. I heard them herding their children into the bathroom to begin their evening routine.

One hour later, I was still relaxing in a chair with a glass of Scotch from the minibar when the door to my room opened. Kaia walked in briskly, quickly closing the door behind her. She moved towards me, taking off her dress as she went.

I was puzzled by the lust burning in her eyes since the impact of tx34 should have faded by now. Why was she still so horny? Why did she risk meeting me with her husband so close? Tx34 acted in unpredictable ways, sometimes -- unlocking desires and lust long after it was eliminated from the system.

When she reached me, she removed her bra in one swift movement, knelt down and unzipped my fly. Her tantalizing young naked body had made my cock twitch, but it was still mostly flaccid as she began to suck on it enthusiastically. Any doubts about her intent evaporated quickly.

It only took a minute before she had brought it up to full battle readiness. She stood and guided my penis towards her wet cunt. As soon as she felt its head on her pussy lips, she forced her body down until her clit touched my shaved pubic area. Her vagina was still soaked from my earlier deposit.

After enjoying the sensation of my dick filling her, she moved her hips back and forth in fast movements, moaning loudly. Her arms rested on my knees, pushing her jiggling tits forward. I remained motionless, letting her use my body to work herself to another climax. Her swaying motion accelerated, the pressure on my pelvis intensified, her breathing harder, the moaning louder - until she stiffened and held her breath.

After what seemed like a minute of whole-body cramps, her body lurched forward, her vagina rhythmically contracted, her legs trembled, and a deep roar of pleasure escaped her mouth. This pushed me over the edge as well and I unleashed my second round of semen into her slutty cunt.

I savored the sensation of her tight pussy on my cock as her naked body collapsed on top of me. I held her tightly now, preventing her limp frame from slipping to the floor. When she regained her senses, she lifted her body off my glistening penis and freed it with a plop. Then she slipped her dress back on and headed back to the door.

"Reckless, foolish skirt chaser! Senseless, irresponsible stud!" With those kind remarks she was off.

I shook my head and had another sip of my scotch, flipping through the video of our screwing on my phone. I noticed her discarded bra on the floor and wondered if Bratt would notice. His previous behavior had shown a profound indifference to his wife's sexual cravings. Nothing had suggested that he considered me a rival for his wife's pussy, instead embracing my role as a helper for the upcoming birthday party. If Kaia dared to have intercourse with him tonight, he would find her unusually well lubricated.

The next day's party was huge, with many of Hollywood's stars and starlets in attendance. More than a dozen of the guests had been my clients, and they gave me surreptitious little winks and glances when their spouses weren't paying attention.

I had a few daredevil thrusts behind the bushes making sure my Californian children would not grow up without younger siblings. I wasn't even using a tx34 as they seemed as thrilled as I was at the outrageous act of screwing at a big party, just a few feet away from the other guests, their husbands in sight. It was wonderful to see them return to their partners with my cum in their pussies and join in the small talk with flushed cheeks.

A few times, former clients would lead a group of women towards me and introduce us while praising my invaluable 'massage service'. Whispers were exchanged and the giggles and gasps made it clear the true nature of their pleasure was shared among the ladies. By the end of the evening, I had received a stash of business cards with private phone numbers, a few with hearts scribbled on them, which I was to pass on to Angela after my return.

After returning to Kaia's place (they had left the party early with their children), I had to resist the temptation to bang her one more time in order to preserve my strength for the task I was hired for: to give Anna a day to remember. After a good night's sleep and a healthy breakfast with Kaia and her family, my limo arrived. Kaia gave me a thumbs up and a devilish wink from the kitchen window as I entered the limo.

It would take me to a small country hideaway where Anna Scott was waiting for me. We would be on our own until the limo picked me up the next morning. Food and drinks were waiting readily in the fridge.

The chalet was tucked away between the steep cliffs of the California coast, with no other dwellings for miles. It contained a large Jacuzzi and a separate hot tub with stunning ocean views. There was a steep path down to the ocean, part of it with metal ladders reminiscent of New York City fire escapes. Kaia had told me that, at low tide, there was a small beach down there that you had to share only with the sea otters.

Anna was reading a book in the Jacuzzi when I arrived. I arranged a few things in the house, mainly the cameras, undressed and went outside with a towel around my waist. I had picked up a bottle of Champaigne and two glasses from the bar, which I poured for us after we had exchanged greetings.

Obviously, a drop of tx34 had been added to her glass in the kitchen, so her arousal increased with each sip of the champagne. By the time I joined her in the pool, her mood had changed from relaxed to excited anticipation, very much aware of my male presence. Angela had not lied to me, her body was in excellent shape, making her look half her age.

It didn't take long for her lust to bring her closer to me, we began to touch, then kiss, then embrace, then rub all over each other. Her breathing quickened, moans escaping her mouth. She managed to delay her orgasm longer than my younger clients, but eventually she erupted in a glorious climax.

We had a wonderful day together. I used all my (extensive) experience to give her the most intense pleasure imaginable, stopping only when she seemed on the verge of fainting.

In between our sessions we talked a lot. I would heat up the prepared dishes waiting for us in the fridge. She told me about many intimate stories in her state of low inhibition - and there were many interesting stories in her sixty years, some funny, some erotic, some crazy, some scary. A book about them would easily hit the bestseller lists, I thought - causing an earthquake among the Hollywood elite, destroying marriages, jailing rapists, exposing abuses of power, and providing gossip for years to come.

She also taught me a lot about female desires. I wasn't sure if she suspected my role in the conception of her granddaughters, but she was aware of Kaia's deep cravings for me. She made sure I understood how to treat Kaia well.

Eventually, we hiked down to the ocean, swam with the otters, had sex on the beach (literally), followed by a picnic we had brought and a nap in the sun. After our climb up, we soaked in the hot tub and watched a beautiful sunset. After dinner I gave her another massage, sparing my special oil towards the end.

After her orgasms had subsided, I carried her to bed. We slept peacefully after a wonderful day. Even though her advanced age meant that every day had to compete with many others, I was sure that when she looked back upon her life, this day would be among the best.

She insisted on preparing our breakfast, which we ate on the roof terrace, watching the sun battling with the night fog. Eventually the fog lost its grip and retreated to the horizon, giving way for the burning Californian sun.

When the limousine arrived, we kissed goodbye - having established an intimate relationship. She had entrusted me with many secrets of her life, her fears, mistakes, sexual desires, and dark fantasies.

On the way back to Kaia, I reviewed the footage from my cameras. When I thought about it, one million dollars was a small amount of money considering the explosive material I had in my hands - both the sex tapes and her stories would sell for a multitude on the open market. However, her secrets were safe with me - I made sure to encrypt my files so heavily that even the NSA would need to torture me for access.

When I arrived at Kaia's, Bratt was gone for the day, taking the kids to Disney World. Kaia had feigned sickness to remain home, leaving us with a whole day to play with each other's bodies.

Kaia was excited as hell and jumped on me as soon as I entered the house. The thought of me with her mother must have turned her on, making her horny as hell - without any drug influence. We had sex on the living room carpet for two hours - until her pent-up sexual tension had been released.

It was the first time we had sex without tx34 for the whole day. I delighted in being the object (or subject) of the sexual cravings of one of the most desirable women in the world - completely without any assistance from a drug. I was certainly more experienced sexually as the average guy, even more so than promiscuous rock-stars, but otherwise an ordinary guy. It was surreal to be lusted after by such a celebrity. Wasn't life wonderful?

The rest of the day we alternated between frenzied shagging and napping in bed naked. Her sensual youthful body was like Viagra for me - it kept me hard all day.

When Bratt and the kids got back from their day trip, she went back to bed feigning illness, which was made simple thanks to her utter exhaustion. Only those six loads of cum in her would have been difficult to explain if Bratt had bothered to check. It was lucky he was so ignorant, or he might have connected the dots when, in nine months from now, another set of twins were delivered.

To let sleeping dogs lie, I had made myself invisible when he arrived, remaining inside the detached guesthouse. I doubt he was aware of my presence. The next morning, he had left for a business meeting before I returned to the main building, giving Kaia and I the opportunity to have breakfast with the children - our children, I had to remind myself.

After breakfast the children played outside in the garden, giving us the chance for one last goodbye sex in the kitchen. Just like last time, I penetrated her from behind, her hands on the kitchen counter, both of us looking out the big window into the garden.

The kids were oblivious to whatever their guest did with their mother in the kitchen, to why his hands were on her boobs, to why their mother was panting so much. They were just running around the garden chasing butterflies, looking up in surprise when their mother screamed with joy.


Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. I might send a free sample of tx34 to the reader with the best suggestion on how he would use it.