Hormone Therapy Ch. 20

Story Info
Back to London in first class with Ellie and others
1.6k words
4.17
3.5k
4

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the return flight, I had asked Angela to book the entire first-class section of an Airbus 380 operated by a Middle Eastern airline. She had used her connections with advertisers and their clients to ensure that many aspiring models would be on the flight, as well as a professional football and basketball team. I checked everyone in the pre-boarding waiting area and was pleasantly surprised at how well it was all working out.

There were neither children nor grannies on the flight. Most importantly, the mostly Arab flight attendants were all females, most of them very fuckable even by my high standards. They would not put up any resistance to my plans. Among the passengers were some real stunners, girls with busts that seemed to make them topple over, girls with tight asses that you could hold in one hand, young teens with budding tits that poked through shirs, hips as thin as my leg, impossibly long legs, and so on. I was amazed at how nature could produce so many deliciously sexy women.

My aim was to get all the passengers and crew to become members of the Mile High Club -- all with complete strangers. To achieve this, I first had to seduce the flight attendants, which I started after they had served our first meal. Being in first class, I was the first to get it and ate quickly.

While everyone else was still enjoying their meals, I took my survey of the 700 passengers in the economy class cabin (360 male, 340 female) and noted the seat numbers of the various groups I would later call upstairs. On some pretext, I had gathered the stewardesses in first class and used a nebulizer to administer a dose of tx34 to all of them at once. Their lack of inhibition following this administration, together with their libidos elevated beyond all norms, made them easy targets for manipulation.

First, I got them to undress and finger each other to orgasm, thereby releasing some of the sexual tension. Of course, I made sure to stick my uncovered cock into each pussy documented with a selfie. Then I had them get dressed again (without bra and underwear, which I kept for myself) and instructed them to ask the first group of passengers upstairs.

The first group were my team of 36 'working girls' who would fuck all the male passengers. I had selected the most beautiful and fit girls for this job, most of them younger than 21, all of them 11/10 on the attraction scale.

A stewardess, who sprayed everyone on the spiral staircase with tx34 spiked 'antiseptic', made sure my working girls were complicit in my plans. After the 36 working girls had stripped, I asked them to sign their panties and hand them to me in return for the chance to have my cock in their pussy. They all complied excitedly, giggling and cheering as if it was a normal game.

We took many selfies with my cock in their pussies and my hands on their titties, popping a few cherries in the process. It took all my willpower to restrain myself from cumming in them. Only when I reached the last one, which turned out to be another virgin, I lost my struggle and came inside of her fertile body. The other girls received as much of everything leaking out of her as possible.

After that I distributed them among the 12 beds, three in each first-class cabin. I had plenty of condoms for everyone and instructed them to collect whatever they milked out of their targets in a small box I provided for each. These filled and sealed condoms would be given to them as a souvenir in a duty-free bag when they left the plane.

We then collected the first batch of 36 men and gave them the same treatment with 'antiseptic', in case any of them had any qualms about betraying their partners on the deck below. It was unlikely, given the opportunities in front of them, but who would risk a scene?

Other stewardesses, who had stayed upstairs naked, greeted the men, and made sure everyone had a chance to grab some boobs, asses or pussy. The stewardesses put condoms on their dicks and told them they had a chance to fuck three girls. The passengers were then distributed among the beds and instructed to change girls regularly until they had shot their load. When they had finished, they were to go back to the bar, collect their clothes and wait until they were escorted back to the economy class cabin.

As the big fucking began, the next group of men were recruited, instructed, and prepared in the same way. The 360 men would be split nicely into 10 groups. I calculated that, given the incredibly sexy young girls they had in front of them, their fucks would last no more than 15 minutes on average, 5 minutes in each of the three girls on the bed. This meant we would finish our first round in less than 3 hours.

Whenever a group of men was led upstairs under false pretenses, two dedicated stewardesses would gather up their female partners and take them to the back of the plane. Of course, unaccompanied women were also included in the fun.

There was another staircase to the business class cabin. They were 'disinfected' and taken upstairs where the football and basketball teams would be waiting for them. Nebulizers had made the all-male occupants of the business class cabin complicit in sexual adventures even with unattractive women - and a team of two dedicated and naked business class stewardesses kept everyone horny and eager to fuck whoever came up the stairs.

The women had their choice of 50 stiff cocks (at least to start with), some from professional athletes, some handsome young businessmen, some grey-haired older gentlemen for those into daddy fantasies. I positioned myself at the top of the stairs and made sure I was the first to enter each woman, claiming my right to prima nocte. After I had prepared them (and documented it with a selfie), the women attacked whomever they pleased, fucking them with tx34 lust.

They were allowed to stay until their husbands or boyfriends returned to their seats, instructed to sample as many cocks as possible. Most had their pussies filled - some several times - no condoms at this end.

Once the working girls had left, there were about three hundred women left in economy class. The 50 guys in business class were joined by the 25 partners of my 36 working girls, the other working girls travelled alone. These seventy-five blokes in business class had the duty of filling an average of four pussies in the three hours of our first round - quite a task, even when faced with women who were incredibly horny and exploded into orgasms at the slightest touch.

It was very thoughtful of Angela to ensure that there were thirty professional athletes, half of them black, who would be up to the challenge. Each woman would get an average of about thirty minutes of cock in her pussy, plus as much stimulation as they could get from the men's hands and tongues as they fucked someone else. That should be enough time to reach fifteen orgasms each, I reckoned.

Back at their seats, most of the couples cuddled with mixed emotions. They were filled with guilt, both partners unaware of the transgression of their significant other, but acutely aware of their own outrageous infidelity. Caressing their partners helped them to calm their guilty conscience.

At the same time, the ladies were still enjoying the afterglow of many mind-blowing orgasms, better than anything they ever experienced before, the men indulging in the sensation and visuals of their fuck with three extremely young and very hot chicks at the same time, and the pleasant feeling of discharging their balls into one of them.

The women had fucked twice as long, experienced ten times as many orgasms, and sampled more than twice as many cocks in their pussy than their male partners had sampled pussies. Besides, they had not bothered to use condoms, which would almost guarantee them getting knocked-up. So, on balance, I would say the women had the better deal on this flight.

The arrangement kept the airplane busy for the next three hours. Flight attendants served another meal after this first round, then we started with the second round of fucking, which lasted almost 5 hours.

Everyone was well fucked when we approached London, the flight attendants being responsible to personally attend to any cock still standing.

My own release was into a hot blonde with enormous tits, Ellie, one of the thirty-six girls on the upper floor, who had been nailed by sixty guys before me.

The last batch of men had fucked the working girls (except Ellie who was reserved for me) without condom, so each would land with warm sticky liquid inside of them -- just like all the other females on board.

I wondered if the immigration officers would notice the smell of sex, the cum leaking from their pussies, or the discomfort caused by the lack of underwear. The cleaning crew would also be surprised to find damp spots on many seats that smelled suspiciously like cum.

Nine months from now, nearly every female on board would deliver one or two babies, except for those after menopause or having a copper spiral as contraception device.


Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. I might send a free sample of tx34 to the reader with the best suggestion on how he would use it.